Chapter 40

On and On

*Yerin’s prov*

 

“I’m in love with him” I sighed talking to Hyemi, she sighed almost knowing what I’m talking about, “but if I do really love Kai then why does my heart keep beating for-“ I stopped talking when I saw Xiumin walk by the room.

 

“daddy” Hyemi squeeked making my jaw drop. Not once has she said daddy yet! She’s called me mommy and has called Luhan her brother, but not once has she said the word daddy. I saw Xiumin take a few steps back to the door way and had his jaw drop.

 

“did she just say something?” he asked me. I nodded before she pointed at Xiumin,

 

“daddy” Hyemi squeeked again wigging around reaching her hands out to Xiumin. He looked at me still in shock coming into the room and swipped Hyemi from me.

 

“what did you just call me?” he said with a smile.

 

“daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy~!” Hyemi squeeked jumping up and down in his arms slapping him in the same time. 

 

“she called me daddy” he said jumping around with her. Looking at me. I was somewhat shocked but I saw this coming. I stood up smiling at him,

 

“congradulations daddy” I chuckled at him. Xiumin leaned over and kissed me briely. “when did you teach her that word?” I questioned “I thought you said your not ready to become a dad”

 

“I didn’t… just… wow” he said kind of speechless.

 

“Kids dinner” a call was heard down stairs.

 

“can you take her downstairs, I need to get changed”

 

“yea go for it.”

 

 

All threw out dinner Hyemi kept calling Xiumin daddy, witch clearly surpised Xiumin’s parents.

 

“if it’s alright with you, me and Yerin are going to go out for a bit after dinner” Xiumin said pipping up.

 

“yea that’s alright with me” his mom nodded, “I can put Hyemi to bed to if you want” she looked at me.

 

“I think we’ll be back before her bed time, but thank you” I said, a little surprised out of all this.

 

 

After dinner Xiumin and I walked out the variety store and bought a bag of chip like snack.

 

“you like this flavor right?” Xiumin asked holding up a bag of sour cream and bacon chips.

 

“they are my favorite!” I exlamed “your gonna buy them for me?” I questioned.

 

“of corse, get some drinks too” Xiumin said “it’s not much, but it’s a date idea” he chuckled as I handed him an iced coffee in a plastic jar.

 

“this is a date?” I questioned. He nodded smiling,

 

“I wanna get to know my favorite girl more and more every day”. With that statement all I could do was blush. Stop it Xiumin, I don’t want to start falling deeper in love with you. It’s hard seeing you with Luhan now, I can’t keep this up.

 

“aren’t you just to sweet” I said, trying to hide all my other thoughts. Once he paid for the snacks, he took my hand and lead me to a small park a few blocks behind his house. “so what do you want to talk about?” I asked nibbling on the chips.

 

“I’m just curious, like who do you think is the best kisser out of everyone of us? What ex boyfriend do you want to go back too, who was your favorite, and stuff like that” he said clearly a little nervous. I just chuckled,

 

“simple enough to awser.”

 

“then who would you want to get back with and who was your favorite?” he said, he was clearly to consentated on this.

 

“fine, um if I was to get back with one of my ex’s it would probly have to be Lay. We had a good time together, and it was a better time. So yea I think I’d go with Lay” I said, he gimmised at me but wanted me to continue. “my favorite exboyfriend would eather have to be Sehun or Baekhyun, but if I could turn back time and change a relationship I would defently pick Chen.” Xiumin sighed.

 

“was I not a good boyfriend to you?” he questioned.

 

“I don’t even think we were even really dating back then” I chuckled. 

 

“then what are we now?”

 

“you never finished asking your questions” I changed the topic. Now or never Yerin. Now or never.

 

“who do you think is the best kisser, and if you were to get with someone who would it-“ I cut him off by kissing him. I slowly but my arms around his sholders and his hands rested on my hips. “that was nice” was all he said when I broke the kiss.

 

“do you not get it yet Xiumin?” I said not letting go of him. The chips and drinks were probly on the ground but nether of us cared right now.

 

“get what?” he said, spaced out clearly.

 

“I’m in love with you Xiumin, you’re the best kisser out of all the guys I’ve ever kissed, and if I was to date someone new it would be you..” I swallowed my pride for the first time. “I love you Xiumin, I don’t want to see you with Luhan anymore. I just want it to be just you and me, like when I first came here” his expression was blank as he kissed me.

 

“should I brake up with Luhan?” he asked.

 

“you should” I said taking his arm. He picked me up and spun me for a second before giving me a back hug.

 

“I” he said kissing above me ear, “love” he whispered, “you” he kissed below my ear, “too” he kissed my neck. I sighed, it was over, the drama between me and Xiumin was over. I spun around and smiled at him. He reached into his pocket and took out two simple black bands.

 

“couple rings?” I questioned, watching Xiumin slide one over his index finger.

 

“wanna be my girlfriend Yerin?” he said holding up the small ring infront of me.

 

“yes, I would love to” I said taking the small band and putting it on the same finger as Xiumin did. Another boyfriend, a new chance. I just have no idea how were gonna brake it to his parents, Luhan, and Kai.