Chapter 33

On and On

*Yerin’s prov*

 

“Baekhyun’s at the door!” Mrs. Xiu called. I ran to the door, opening it to see my cute boyfriend giving him a short kiss as a greating.

 

“well that’s a nice good moring call” he said stepping in “ready to go?” Baekhyun questioned.

 

“I just need to grab Hyemi’s car seat from Xiumin’s dad’s car-“

 

“I’m one step ahead of you!” Xiumin came in to the livingroom handing it to Baekhyun, “moring” he greated Baekhyun with a small smile. I shook it off and picked up Hyemi.

 

“wanna give daddy a kiss?” I asked Hyemi. She smiled brightly but turned away embarrassed. I turned around to make her see Baekhyun again before she turned around again. “are you acting shy again? You know Baekhyun” she smiled again and reached out to him, opening wide open and kissed him on the cheek. This is her way off giving a kiss to someone she really likes, she has only done this for Xiumin, Baekhyun, and D.O. so far though. Baekhyun smiled at her taking her from me.

 

“I’ll get these in the car, if you want to get your stuff we’ll put it in the truck before we get Chanyeol and Hyorin.” I nodded. As soon as Baekhyun opened the door Luhan was standing there in mid knocking hand motion. 

 

“come in” I chuckled at Luhan’s face. After a bref hug from him I lead him to the livingroom to wear Xiumin was finishing off his cup of coffee.

 

“Hey!” Xiumin smiled patting the seat next to him for Luhan.

 

“hey” Luhan chuckled sitting next to him. I watched as Xiumin leaned forward as Luhan moved back slightly, witch clearly was a slight surpise for Xiu.  “your parents are right there” Luhan said in a hush tone I could hear almost to clearly. Xiumin mom turned around with a cheeky smile that I could almost laugh at.

 

“I already know dear, no need to hide it from your futer mother-in-law” she smiled.

 

“when-?” Luhan stuttered.

 

“Last night alright, now are you gonna stutter like a fool or kiss me like one”

 

“last option please” Luhan smiled giving Xiumin a small tender kiss. I turned around a little embarrassed and got my stuff.

 

 

And before we knew it we were on the road and got there pretty quickly. Baekhyun dropped our stuff off at the cabin we were all staying at, of corse he had a different room, but It wasn’t to far away from mine. I changed into my bikini putting my cloths on over it before changing Hyemi into her watermelon desined swimsuit. 

 

“let’s go see Unni, I think she’d be here by now” I said picking Hyemi up before giggling exsitedly. 

 

“you’ll be fine” I heard D.O’s light chuckled as we walked down the hall. I poked my head threw the door seeing Kai and D.O smiling at each other. Didn’t D.O. know that Kai was a cheater yet? I set Hyemi on the ground and helped her walk into the room.

 

“Someone wants to see one of her favorite uncles” I faked cheered walking into the room.

 

“Hyemi!” D.O cheered picking her up in an instantly “do you want to go swimming?” he asked her and she smiled nodding at him. Seeing how happy she was with Kyungsoo I didn’t think I’d have to worry about her to much on this trip. “let’s go downstairs guys, don’t keep your girlfriend waiting to long Kai” he chuckled leaving the room with Hyemi.

 

“so” I broke the silence “your seeing someone new?” I questioned

 

“Um yea…. She’s kind of a bomb shell if you know what I mean” he laughed nervously. “w-what about you? Still with Jongdae?”

 

“no. I ugh, broke up with him last week… I’m with Bae-“

 

“Come down stairs! Were eating soon!” Minri interrupted our acward conversation.

 

 

 

*Kai’s prov*

 

She…. She broke up with him!!!!!!!!! I screamed nearly in my head. But then what was she doing at the club with Baekhyun last weekend? i looked around the kitchen seeing Chen eating a sandwich with Lay so walked up to him.   

 

“you doing ok bud?” I asked my best friend.

 

“what do you mean?” Chen smiled

 

“I mean about the whole Yerin…”

 

“right” he sighed “it’s none of my bussness anymore though” he nodded his head.

 

“what?” I made a face at him, I had no idea what he ment by that. 

 

“Look at Baekhyun, can’t you tell yet?” he laugh. I turned around to see Baekhyun back hugging Yerin, then slowly kissing her cheek. “I know you still love her Kai, if you want to help me take her away from him”

 

“what?” I said shocked

 

“I don’t like them together” Chen admitted

 

“neather do I” Lay chimmed in “I mean she cheated on me for you the least I want was for it to be worth that heart break I experienced.” I sighed slowly relising the invisible string that attached us together. 

 

“only one problem” I pointed to the door when Jinhee walked in.

 

“Holy muffens” Lay stuttered

 

“Yellow penguins….. someone hold me” Chen added.

 

“Kai~” she squelled sitting on my lap witch was completely unnessary “thank you for inviting me oppa!” she kissed me deeply witched I heard Lay’s cup drop before she got up. “don’t you like my swimsuit?” she pouted.

 

“of corse I love it babe” I said watching out of the corner of my eye Chen’s mouth drop. “spin around” she did as told before she ran off.

 

“pink bikini man” Chen ran his fingers threw his hair.

 

“I’m just gonna say this.” Lay stuttered “She’s hot and I’m slightly right now”. I smiled at them,

 

“that’s my girlfriend your talking about” I said starting to act. 

 

“you are one lucky guy” Lay said hitting my chest once. Well, whatever Jinhee was doing it was about to make it hard on me to get any alone time with Yerin.