Chapter 26

On and On

*Yerin’s prov*

 

“are you sure you want to go out at your state?” Xiumin asked playing with one of my curls. I brushed his hand away to add a little light makeup.

 

“of corse I want to go” I chuckled

 

“your due any day now though” he pressed his lips together. I shook my head,

 

“I know what your trying to do Xiu, and it’s not going to work” I smiled standing up, fixing my skirt “I’m going on my date with Chen!”

 

“wae? Do you like him more then me or something?”

 

“maybe” I shook my head.

 

“he’s going to try and kiss you though!” he pouted.

 

“Then he can kiss me” I said putting on some lip gloss watching his face go red. Not sure if it was because he was mad, angry, or embarrassed but it was brilliant. I stood up and put the plastic tube of gew into my small bag.

 

“you tease” he mocks standing up and mushed me to the wall, pressing his body agenst mine as best as he could. He connects our lips together, and I can’t help but swoon again. I knew I had to cut this line with Xiumin asap, this thing between us is just a wait of time. We kept kissing as we heard a call from down the stairs.

 

“YERIN! CHEN IS HERE FOR YOU” Xiumin’s mom called. I pushed Xiumin away,

“I’ll be down in a minuite” I called before I kissed him one quick time. “I need to go” I told him. He nodded and let me go. I quickly rubbed off the raspberry lip gloss off his lips before he left first. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time, fixing my lip gloss, making sure to make Chen’s heart pound. Little did I know he was going to be the one to make my heart pound.

 

“Hey!” he said happily when I came down the stairs “you look nice!” 

 

“Thanks” I said, stuggling keeping eye contact with him, why did he have to look so attractive today? “Y-y-you too” I admitted mentaly slapping myself. He just chuckled at my acwardness and held out a off white/pink carnation. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Xiumin giving me a weird eye. I shook it off and took the flower, giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

 

“What a cute couple” Xiumin’s mom pipped up.

 

“were not a couple yet” he smiled at me “but thank you” he bowed, clearly blushing.

 

“ehe~ I’ll put this flower in a vase for you Yerin, have a fun time” she said. Then me and Chen were off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“OH MY GOSH! YOU DIDN’T!” I laughed

 

“and then she kicked me out of the class” Chen chuckled

 

“just for calling her grandma?! Haha” I smiled. I picked up a chocolate strawberry and bit into it. The sun had disappeared but we ended up staying longer on our picnic date. Things were going well, REALLY well. I had learned so much about him, and I felt like we connected perfectly.

 

“So where do you see yourself in 5 years?” Chen questioned.

 

“I see myself with the one I love, another child, working at the coffee shop, going to collage” I sighed smiling at the moon.

 

“you got some nice dreams” he said sitting closer to me, if that was even possible.

 

“well what about you?” I asked.

 

“I see myself being the father of 2, protecting the onces I care about forever”

 

“those dreams are easy” I chuckled.

 

“well it’s easy when half the work is already done for me” I pressed my lips together. “why do you still wear the ring Sehun gave you?” he questioned.

 

“I don’t have the heart to take it off. I feel like if I do I’ll be braking the last promis we made together” I admitted.

 

“well…” he sighed slightly flustrated “what if someone else took it off for you?”

 

“I don’t know” I bit my lip

 

“what if someone else put a ring on it?”

 

“Chen this is only our 2ed date”

 

“I know I know I’m just asking”

 

“I’m just dealing with a lot of drama right now”

 

“with Xiumin?” I nodded “I’m not going to ask you to marry me tonight Yerin, but I do like you, and if you want, I want to be the father of that baby.” He said touching my belly. Our eyes connected and I couldn’t help but blush.

 

“thank you Chen” I said. He nodded as he leaned in closer to me. I let my hand touch him lightly, bringing him closer to me. That was when fireworks happened. Finally our lips touched and my sences were on fire. I felt more then I had ever. Chen laced our other fingers together as our noes switched places. That was it. Chen was my choise, no thoughts of Lay, Xiumin, or even Sehun crossed my mind. I could feel Chen slipping that ring off my finger, but I couldn’t care. Our lips pulled apart, and I could sware I could hear Chen gulp.

 

“here” he held up the small gold dimond band.   

 

“thanks” I nodded taking it back before slipping it into my pocket, but keeping Chen close at the same time. Suddenly a sharp pain shot threw my stumic and fluid excaped my body. “Owch” I held my stumic. Chen gave me panic eyes as he helped me sit up right.

 

“is it what I think it is?” Chen asked quickly.

 

“it’s baby time”