Chapter 10

On and On

*Yerin’s prov*

“will you go out with me?” I heard from threw the walls of Hanna’s bedroom.

“w-why?” I heard Kai stutter.

“I really like you Jongin. I just hope I don’t sound stupid and you feel at least a little bit for me too” Hanna confessed. Right now I really wanted to rip open the door and tell my friend to back off. We were suppose to be doing homework right now for our progect but instead Hanna wanted to flirt with Kai.

“I’m sorry but I’m kind of interested in someone else right now” he said and I heard him shuffle towards the door. Suddenly the door flew open and Hanna was holding onto Kai looking like she wanted to kiss him or something. Kai’s eyes looked to me packickly begging for help. I coughed loudly and pulled him away from Hanna to behind me.

“it’s getting late and I think we’ve over stayed our welcome. We should study at the library next time” I said making up something quick. It was only 11pm and we could keep working Kai proby felt acward.

“um yea sure” she said leading us to the front door when we put on our shoes.

“thank you for having us” Kai said as we left. About 1 block away from her house Kai took my hand and sighed.

“so how was your first confession from a human girl?” I asked.

“frightening” he stated making me chuckle a little bit.

“Kai, on your planet…” I paused for a moment “is there anyone speshal to you?” I questioned.

“Nope, I’ve had girlfriends before but no one quite as speshal as you are to me” he said intertwining our fingers.

“Aw that’s sweet” I said leaning up and kissing his cheek. He smiled proudly then suddenly his smile faided and turned into panic and he pulled me behind a tree. “what’s wrong I asked pancked.

“There” he whispered pointing to a tall but young looking blonde boy, “he’s one of the warriors”. My eyes flew open wide as the blonde wondered around the other side of the street.

“What should we do?” I whispered.

“Want to see what transporting feels like?” he whispered back pulling me into a tight hug as I nodded. “Hold on tight” he said before I felt like air. I couldn’t see anything around me and I wanted to scream but the lack of air didn’t let me. after what semed to feel like a minuite I felt like myself again but I still gript tightly onto Kai.

“is it done?” I panicked.

“yes your good” he chuckled as I moved away a little bit. I looked around and saw that we were ontop of the building we lived in. “are you ok?” he asked worried.

“Yea, but next time worn me if were going to do something mystical” I laughed taking his hand and leading him to our apartment livingroom. “Were home!” I called out threw the rooms, but no one awsered. I flong myself on the couch as Kai disapered into the kitchen. He came back moments later with 2 glasses of orange juice and set them on the table after he took a sip out of one of them. We didn’t turn on the t.v. but had light conversation going on. He held up his orange juice in a cup signalling for me to do the same.

“to being a new couple?” he asked. I chuckled at his playfulness and clinked our glasses together but instead of taking a sip of the drink I leaned over kissed him gently. He responded quickly putting his drink on the table without braking the kiss. For once I really felt like I was Kai’s girlfriend and no some girl that didn’t know what she felt. The door suddenly opened and we broke the kiss as fast as possible trying to act normal as the 11 guys flooded into the room.

“h-hey guys your back” I stuttered covering my mouth almost instantly.

“Yes!” Sehun cheered jumping onto the chair beside us. he smelt like sweat and suger. “How was homework?” Sehun questioned, clearly not notesting we were in the middle of something.

“Difficult” Kai said quickly making me laugh.

 

“why are you being like this?” I yelled at Kai.

“Why am I being like this?! What about you!? Why do you want to spend so much time with your ex? It seems a little weird to me Yerin!” Kai yelled back. I’m not even sure why were still fighting over this but Kai was acting really dumb right now.

“Because Lay is still my friend!” I shouted.

“Guys calm down” Chen said with a sigh.

“NO!” we both yelled at him.

“Fine then, brake up for all I care!” Chen yelled at as standing up and leaving.

“So much for this happy relationship you were talking about” I said poking Kai’s chest.

“It’s not like it was ever going to work out between us!” Kai rolled his eyes sitting on the couch and putting on headphones reading a magazen blocking me out.

“WOW! WHAT A GENTALMAN!” I shouted at him. But he kept incoring me. I pulled on one side of the headphone. “stupid” I yelled snapping the headphone back onto his head and walked away. I walked past the watching croud of alien to my bedroom when I slammed the door. “Worst relationship ever” I sighed, but I couldn’t help but cry a little.

“MORNING~” I heard a loud cheer run through the whole house. I growed pulling the pillow over my head. “Wakey wakey rise and shine!” I heard the same cheer in my room.

“Tao, it’s the weekend” I cried throwing my pillow at him.

“what are you talking about it’s Friday!” he said threw the door. I shot right up and checked my phone.

“Why didn’t you wake me up sooner?” I asked the young alien threw the door throwing off my shirt.

“you needed to sleep” I heard him say. I stuffed on my uniform putting my hair into a messy bun before running out of my room.

“Thanks for the heads up” I said patting his head as I ran into the Kitchen where Lay stood holding up a peace of toast to me. I took it and stuffed it into my mouth before I relised Kai and D.O were in the room. “what are you looking at” I shrunched up my noes at Kai.

“You, clearly” he scoffed and took a long sip of his orange juice.

“what’s up with you two? Your always friendly.” Lay asked putting an arm behind me.

“nothing” I rolled my eyes “we need to head off the school I said taking my backpack off a chair close by. I kissed Lay’s cheek to spite Kai and headed on my way.

“What’s up with her?” I heard Lay ask D.O who I presumed shugged.


Class went well out homework got done quick. The persiontaion was acward but it worked out and we got an B. we could have done better but then again Hanna had a thing for Kai so it was hard for her to consentrate. But Lunch was hard to deal with.

“YEA! Who do you think you are??” I heard a yell from behind me.

“Yerin” I chuckled turning around to see Kai’s fan girls.

“we heard you left school with Luhan yesterday” a Luhan fan stated.

“and you had lunch with N” a different girl said.

“your to ugly to hang around those guys” a nother girl said. I suddenly felt horrible. Why is my life so horrible.