Chapter 13

On and On

*Yerin’s prov*

 

I sat on the balcony with Sehun. “I’m sorry about causing you trouble” I sighed looking down at the text book on my lap.

 

“it’s fine, I would do the same if I were in your postion” Sehun said nodding “ if I do this favor for you, I should get something out of this”.

 

“how about a high school prom? I heard from your bother that the raid on your planet was the day before your prom” I offered. I saw him bit his lip.

 

“sure” he said shugging his sholders. I looked up at him and smiled,

 

“this friendship is so weird” I chuckled moving a little closer to him.

 

“Weird doesn’t even describe it” he laughed with me putting his arm around my waist. “Kai is a jerk” Sehun stated letting me rest my head on his sholder, since the friend bounderys were clearly off, “but I’m willing to do anything for you” he said. I bushed a light shade of pink. I knew I was falling for Sehun a long time ago but I don’t want to admit it. not now, not ever, but at this time in our lives he made my heart pound so hard that I don’t think I can beathe at times.

 

“thank you” I said playing with the end of my outfit. I heard the door roll open a little and we slidded away from each other acwardly.  Lay, Xiumin, and Baekhyun all stepped onto the balcony. When they turned around I felt like disapering.

 

“did we interrupt something?” Xiumin chuckled in a low tone. I say Lay raise his eye brow. To tell you the truth I think Lay still has thoughs left over feelings for me sometimes.

 

“Nothing” Sehun laughed back and stood up reaching for my hand to pick me up. I pulled Sehun to the door when Baekhyun spoke up.

 

“Kai’s a Jerk, don’t think about him to much” Baekhyun called to me and I nodded before i pulled Sehun into the house. i lead Sehun to my room when we were suddenly stopped by Suho.

 

“No under age kids in the girls room” Suho stated.

 

“Hyung~” Sehun wined making me giggle a little.

 

“aegyo doesn’t work on me, now let the girl go to bed” Suho chimed walking away.

 

“sure thing mom” Sehun called.

 

“I resent that!” Suho yelled turning the corner. And then we faced each other in acward silence again.

 

“so, good night?” he questioned raising his eyebrow.

 

“your saying good night the wrong way” I said without knowing. He gave me a questioning eye before without knowing I went on my tippy toes and rapped my arms around the back of his neck. Our eyes connected and we kissed. Our eyes faded closed as the feeling of our lips moved together. I felt that strong pound in my heart making me lose my breath once again. I felt a light gust of wind blow around us, knowing that this was Sehun’s way of saying he was enjoying it. without relising it a small moan escaped my lips without me knowing and the wind picked up a little.

 

“Sehun calm down” we heard Suho’s voice call from down the hall making us brake apart.

 

“was that a moan I heard” he said with a smirk.

 

“shut up” I bushed hitting his arm “good night” a said sneaking into my room and going to bed. Tomarrow will be a crazy day.

 

 

The smell of apology bacon woke me up in the morning. I halled myself out of the fluffy sheets to get dressed to find D.O. in the kitchen by himself.

 

“where’s Kai and Luhan?” I questioned the wide eyed boy.

 

“still asleep as always” D.O. chuckled handing me some food and sat down.

 

“Why don’t you go wake up your boyfriend.?” I questioned.

 

“why don’t you go wake up your brother-in-law?” he said giving me a sour eye. I gave out a large sigh. “Look I don’t want this drama mess up any friendship we mite of had” D.O said grabbing a peace of bacon off my plate, I gave him a weird eye.

 

“You kind of stole my boyfriend, I don’t know how I’m suppose to be friends with a person like that” I said shoving the food into my mouth.

 

“I told him to tell you about us, but things happened and..” he trailed of “the point is I didn’t want to hurt you, I had no intestions nor will I ever. I mean like you let 12 strange men live in your house. I don’t think many people could do that for us.” he said. A faint smile crept upon my lips.

 

“well I’ll accept the apology bacon and please try to lay of the PDA around me for now” I asked. “so how did you learn that you were digging men?” I questioned with a small smirk.

 

“I don’t know if your were told but since there is a lack of women on our planet not all men can have wifes. Some women have multiple husbands/boyfriends but some of us are not keen on that idea” D.O sighed with a small smile “After Kai played around with those kind of girls we found each other and things just popped into place for us. I just kind of knew I just wanted someone for myself and I didn’t want to share.”

 

“seems ligit” I nodded “but your cute, you could get a earth girl” I stated.

 

“I have a more realilistact sence of romance. Unlike Lay, Kai, and Sehun I’m not willing to go light years away for love”. He had a very good point, but it bothered me a little. “off of me now, when did you relise your feelings for Sehun?” D.O asked.

 

“to tell you the truth I don’t even know when.” I sighed “I know my heart pounds hard for him I just don’t want to admit it to myself”

 

“I knew you were pretending infornt of Kai but this sounds ligit” D.O said playing with the top of his ear. “I won’t tell him but you should have a real talk with Sehun.”

 

“easyer said then done” I sighed eating some fruit in a bowl. “life is way to crazy right now, and I don’t know if this thing for Sehun is real or if he’s just the rebound guy to me.” and all D.O does is smile,

 

“well tell me who your heart beats for when they come threw the door” he saids before I heard the floor boards creek and 3 boys come walking out. Seeing Sehun’s smiling face as he pushed Kai who was also smiling and pushing him was like fresh air to me. as the boys saw us they came over and Sehun gave me a back hug as Kai gave D.O. one. 

 

“Ehe I’m to single to be in this room” Luhan chuckled taking an apple out of a bowl and washed it. I caught D.O’s eyes and pointed up to Sehun.

 

He winked at me and mouthed “he’s the one”. I blushed as I felt Sehun’s lips agenst my cheek.

 

“even my brother now” Luhan sighed sitting down with the rest of us. 

 

“So your grandma called this morning” D.O. said interrupting out morning routine. “I didn’t awser but you should call her back”. I nodded and walked to the phone. I dialed the number and my grandma picked up.

 

“Hello dear how are things?” she asked.

 

“Grandma I miss you~ things are fine” I smiled into the phone.

 

“I know you have school but I would like to come over and then buy you your prom dress” she said.

 

“you don’t have to Grandma. I was going to go with my….” I trailed of.

 

“your date? Boyfriend?” she asked.

 

“yea” I said blushing.

 

“how about you bring him along. I’m not going to bite him” she said. I’m more worried he might bit you. “I’ll buy him a nice suit”

 

“you don’t have to do all that grandma” I said.

 

“it’s the least I can do for you. After my son died I miss dressing up a cute young fellow. This is more for me” she said making me chuckle.

 

“sure thing grandma” I said hanging up. I joined up with the group and told them what was up. I turned to Sehun.

 

“my grandma wants to meet you” I said shyly. His face went red.

 

“I have to say I’m worried.” He said biting his lip. I gabbed my backpack off the floor.

 

“you’ll be fine, you’re a great guy.” I stated leaning up on my tippy toes and kissed him lightly. “but remember, no powers” I said smiling at him. He rolled his eyes,

 

“I understand” he said holding my hand.

 

“Hurry up were going to be late!” Kai called.

 

“Stop macking on my brother and let’s go!” Luhan called. I turned around and yelled

 

“I’ll be there in a minuite wait outside” and I waited for them to leave. “your going to do great when you meet her.” I said. He leaned down and gave me a very nice kiss that made my heart do the loud thump again. He tried to pull away, but I kissed him again quickly making him chuckle. “what” I chucked braking the kiss.

 

“nothing, your just to great at kissing is all” he said making me blush.

 

“it takes two to tango” I said winking at him before leaving him for school.