Chapter 39

On and On

*Yerin’s prov*

 

“No” I chuckled pushing Xiumin away from me with one hand, texting Kai with the other.

 

“why not?” he pouted making me put my phone down.

 

“because I know you to well Xiu, and I know myself even better. Going on a legit date with you would mess this whole thing up”

 

“it’s just a date, not a commitment” he sighed crossing his arms. I sighed leading over and kissing him briefly,

 

“I’d end up falling for you, and I really don’t want to do that”. He smiled at me,

 

“but it would be fun” sitting on his desk “and it would be thrilling to try and get away with it” he said teasing me, letting his hand trail up my leg.

 

“you make a convincing case” I hummed. I could tell he was worried bitting his lip gently. “FINE” I gave in “but you better make it worth while”. He smiled widly,

 

“you know it will be!” he pressed his lips agenst mine.

 

“say you want to grab some coffee with me or whatever” I asked pushing my hair behind my ear. He chuckled,

 

“of corse, who am I to say no to coffee?”

 

 

“one ice cappachino extrea whip cream and a amaricano please” I heard Xiumin order “oh and a chocolate milk and blueberry muffin” once he got his order he sat down across from me handing me the amaricano.

 

“what’s the milk and muffin for?” I asked curiously.

 

“I was thinking of giving it to Hyemi for a snack later” he said using his straw to mix the whip cream in with his drink.

 

“you know your gonna make a great dad someday” I chuckled sipping on my drink.

 

“I dought it though” he smiled fairly

 

“why?” I said, glad he could catch my drift.

 

“Luhan doesn’t seem like he’d be ready to adopt, and plus these are mad times here. Though you mainly see the clean, expensive area of the city, the rest of this planet is crazy. Personaly I have no idea how long I’ll live in this never ending war between my planet and those other ones out there. I think it’s crazy how some people are even getting married” he sighed.

 

“maybe a wedding is just what people need. Something happy”

 

“such as?”

 

“Hyemi makes me happy XiuXiu” I said putting my hand on his, and he took it and held it “maybe that’s all some people need to get threw hardships. Happiness.” I smiled at him. He smiled and what I think, he was blushing. 

 

“you know, you make me happy too right?”

 

“your so sweet sometimes” a blushed “you make me happy too”. I leaned over and so did he and we shared a small kiss.

 

“you two look really good together” a voice said. We quickly moved apart to see Hyorin standing there, Chen holding 2 coffees giving us weird looks. 

 

“we ugh…” I stumbled.

 

“we are not together” Xiumin sighed and singled the pair to sit with us.

 

“hard to belive you” Chen sighed sitting “you’ve two had something going on since before Yerin and I dated”

 

“not true” Xiumin gave him a hard look.

 

“well we kind of did have a thing” I said sighing, watching Xiumin bite his lip knowing very well that there has been feeling and thoughts for each other being thrown around like a piñata at a child’s birthday party. 

 

“so what’s this “thing” that has you two attacted together since we left the cove last month?” Hyorin questioned pulling me closer though clearly the two boys could hear.

 

“wow so how many times have you done it?!” Hyorin asked. I leaned over and whispered in her ear,

 

“at least 8 times a week”

 

“OH MY GOSH” she yelled making people look out way before turning to her own bussness. She shook her head at Xiumin who had a smirk on his face before blushing and looking away. “wow who would of though” she shook her head “that’s more then a married couple”

 

“I’m impressed” Chen nodded “though I have no idea how you afford all the rubbers you need, I admire you going after what you both want”

 

“what about you too though?” I questioned pointing between Chen and Hyorin. 

 

“were just tring to find things out right now between us” Chen nodded.

 

“That and I think Chanyeol is cheating on me”

 

“oh your just catching that?” Xiumin said and I kicked his leg under the table. 

 

“what does that mean?” she questioned turning her whole attention to him. 

 

“okay I told him I wouldn’t say anything to you but your my friend so I’m going to be frank with you” I sighed.

 

“who told you not to say anything?” she asked

 

“Byun Baekhyun” I sighed “he’s had a big homo crush on your baby daddy since forever.”

 

“know it” Chen said throwing his keys on table.

 

“what?” she gave Chen a questioning eye.

 

“have you seen the way they look at each other’s butts?”

 

“it’s like how Chanyeol looks at Baek’s like how Xiumin looks at chocolate cake” I chuckled

 

“HEY” he shoved me playfully.

 

“it’s true” Hyorin shrugged.

 

“Well we need to get back home before my mom thinks were not coming back for dinner” Xiumin nodded at the group. Taking my hand and lead me out of the shop.

 

“So…” I sighed.

 

“so~” he smiled at me “there not going to share our secret”.

 

“true” I smiled “but really do you want to become a dad?” I asked

 

“your really curious” he chuckled

 

“yea” I chuckled fakly.

 

“well I think if the time comes I will like it but for right now I know I’m not fully ready” he said.

 

“I see” we got into the house and I ran into the washroom pulling my shirt up over my stumic. “I hope I’m wrong” I said running my hand over my stumic.