Chapter 38

On and On

*Yerin’s prov*

 

For some reason I woke up a bit earlier that morning. The warmth of Xiumin surrounded me as I felt his protecting arms around me. I was falling for him, and I knew it, but I promised myself I would just fall for him only a little, only enough to enjoy this little thing we had going on. Nothing more, infact I would tell Kai, if I start to develop true feeling for Xiumin, I want Kai to take me back to earth. But right now, keeping that mindset was hard as I looked at Xiumin’s beautiful sleeping features. His neatly tamed eye brows, slightly creased forehead, long light eyelashes, cute button noes, round cheeks, and soft light pink lips that were like candy to me. I pressed my lips lightly on his, as I heard a small chuckle.

 

“do you kiss all your lovers like this when there sleeping” he said with his eyes closed.

 

“no” I said still looking at his closed eyes.

 

“well then you must enjoy what you see”

 

“it true” I said making him open his eyes, “you’re wildly attractive to me”

 

“I knew it” he smirked pressing his lips on mine.

 

“I should check up on Hyemi” I sighed, sitting up slowly. As I looked up I saw that Xiumin was checking me out. “you denied this last night” I said moving my hips back and forth.

 

“I’m starting to regret that now” he blushed putting his arms behind his head relaxing, watching me slipped on my leggings, “your cute you know?” I pulled a pink hoodie over my head and sat down on the bed.

 

“you are too” I leaned over putting my hand on his cheek, and kissed him quickly before leaving the room. I picked up my slightly misty headed, wining daughter from her crib and held her as she hugged me.

 

“Hyemi, I’m confused about men, don’t start seeing boys for a long time” she seemed to be understanding of what I was saying. “mommy is getting herself into trouble just trying to be happy” I sighed bringing her to the kitchen where Mrs. Kim was getting food ready.

 

“I’ll be heading out to get some groshrys and do some arens this afternoon if you’re interested in me taking Hyemi off your hands for a bit”

 

“that would be great” I smiled at her putting Hyemi into her high chair.

 

“so anything happen at the beach?” Mrs. Kim asked. “anything with Baekhyun?”

 

“ah” I nodded “we broke up”

 

“what really?” she stammered, it was nice that me and Mrs. Kim were close. She was someone who I could talk to about anything and everything. Everything but my relationship with her son. “I thought things were going well”

 

“and they were” I said putting a bowl of chopped bananas out for Hyemi to eat “but things got a little messy with Kai” I admitted.

 

“you and Kai dated for a long time a while back right?” she questioned.

 

“um yea” I sighed “but it seems like those feelings we had for each other are still around” I admitted.

 

“so you still like Kai, and Baekhyun found out?”

 

“yep.” I nodded

 

“how?” she said sitting down.

 

“he imprinted on me”

 

“wow” was all she said.

 

“what’s up?” Xiumin asked coming to sit with us at the table, hair slightly wet, like he took a quick shower or something. 

 

“were just talking about how Yerin mite end up taming that Kai boy”

 

“huh?” he gave me a look.

 

“you don’t need to tell him” I sighed “I think he knows already”

 

“oh right” she nodded. About an hour later she stood up.  

 

“were off, no boys, and no eating a tub of icecream again” she said taking Hyemi, leaving.

 

“so, your talking to my mom about Kai now?” he asked looking at me from across the table.

 

“I tell her everything”

 

“everything?”

 

“everything but you” I admitted getting up from the table.  

 

“is that suppose to mean something?” he arched his brow.

 

“how well do you think that would go Xiumin” I said walking to the livingroom, knowing he was following me.

 

“I don’t know” she shrugged.

 

“Hi Mrs. Kim, I’ve resantly been touching your son on his speshal parts, and I just want you to know your son is a great kisser, and has a great body” I said sarcasticly. he giggled a little,

 

“maybe your right a little bit” he said getting a little closer to me, putting his hands on my hips. “so you think I’m a great kisser?”

 

“I do” I complimented him, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

 

“and a great body too eh?” he arched his brow.

 

“it’s ok I guess. Not as good as Kai’s though”

 

“WHAT? Since when have you seen his whole body?!” he said seeming slightly jelous.

 

“I did it with him once a long while ago, when me and Lay were still dating” I nodded. He dropped his hands so then I could sit on the couch. He sat next to me,

 

“so when did you lose it?” he asked.

 

“probly a little over a year before I meet you guys. You remember my Sunbae right?” I questioned.

 

“you didn’t!” he said shocked

 

“we dated for 6 months, he asked, and I was ready” I nodded “what you about?”

 

“it was actually 2 weeks before we left for our mission on earth”

 

“Really?! You seem more… I don’t know… experienced? Do tell”

 

“she was my girlfriend, she was blonde… she kind of was an American in your earth terms”

 

“so she was white?”

 

“yea so anyways, we dated for 3 years. I was going to propose to her, but then some invators came in and it just didn’t work out well”

 

“wow so if the invators came you’d probly be a married man by now” I jaw dropped.

 

“more then likely” he nodded playing with his finger “do you want to see the ring?”

 

“you still have it?” I asked shocked. He nodded running up the stairs then came back. He held open a box that showed a dimond ring. A big dimond stuck out but many little ones went all away around the gold band. “wow it’s beautiful Xiu” I said gawcking at it “it must have costed so much.

 

“nothing was to much for her” he said with a blank look.

 

“so” I said braking the silence “how did the whole Luhan and the girl thing go down? Did you parents know her?” he smiled braking his sad glare. 

 

“they did know her but I don’t think they knew how serious I was about her.” He nodded “the whole Luhan thing… I’m still not sure”

 

“so what would you do if you saw her again?” I questioned

 

“I’m not sure” he shrugged “I think it would be acward to tell her I’m in a relationship with Luhan now though”

 

“you and Luhan are so cute though”

 

“So were you and Baek”

 

“Thanks?” I arched my eye brow.

 

“What would you do if your sunbae saw Hyemi?” he questioned

 

“I don’t think he’d be that shocked to tell you the truth. I’ve done some things with a lot of guys since I’ve dated him that I regret”

 

“Do you think you’re going to regret this?” he pointed between the two of us.

 

“I don’t know. Life is about making mistakes and living with them. But as it stands right now… it’s not that bad.” I said. He leaned forwards kissing me sensually, but got interrupted by the doorbell. “I’ll get it” I said kissing his lips quickly before I went to the door. Not too much of my surprise it was Luhan. I greated him bringing him into the livingroom, sitting back were I was before.

 

“hey cutie” Xiumin cat called Luhan who leaned over and kissed him. When Luhan his lips I was worried for a split second that he would recognise my lipgloss on Xiumin’s lips.

 

“so tomarrow I’m plainnning on a overnight date with you” he said running his fingers threw Xiumin’s hair, who seemed to be loving it. 

 

“I never thought I’d live to see the day when indecent Luhan turn into a man” I sighed. Luhan chuckled,

 

“well I have to if I want to keep up with an expert like Xiumin” he said lacing his fingers with Xiumin, who’s eyes didn’t leave Luhan’s for a second. It was for sure, Xiumin’s heart truly belonged to Luhan, and it was the cutest thing ever, even if it did hurt a little. “oh what’s that?” Luhan looked back up looking at the table.

 

“yep, we were just talking about the past before you came” Xiumin nodded. Luhan sat down on the other side of the L shaped couch taking the ring to look at it.

 

“Wow, it’s been a while since I’ve seen the ring” Luhan said nodding.

 

“you know about Xiumin’s ex?” I questioned.

 

“well of corse, who do you think got them together, and helped picked out the ring?” Luhan chuckled “little did I know that I’d end up taking Sofia’s place”. Xiumin gave him a wack upside the head.

 

“I didn’t tell her Sofia’s name yet dumby” Xiumin grimmised.

 

“it’s not a big deal, she’s your ex, it’s in the past right?” Luhan questioned.

 

“does it bother you at all?” I asked Luhan.

 

“that he keeps the ring? Kind of” he admitted “I don’t know if he’s being fully submissive yet is all”. I nodded nervously, clearly Xiumin wasn’t ready to give his all to Luhan.

 

“you know I love you though” Xiumin leaned over and kissed Luhan. It kept going though making me feel slightly acward.

 

“Well I’m gonna go” I said getting up leaving the two boys alone.