side story: Chanyeol's love untill...

On and On

 

“Chanyeol Oppa~” I heard Hyojin call from across the street. I couldn’t help but turn around with a smile on my face. Hyojin is my girlfriend, she’s awesome and loves to play, and has a pretty face. I opened my arms out and she ran to me wrapping her arms around me.

 

“Did you just come out of the bakery?” I asked after I set her down.

 

“Yes” she said smiling and pulled my hand.

 

“Where are we going? I need to meet the guys for practice at the arena” I told her chuckling a little.

 

“on a date, don’t worry I won’t keep you to long” Hyojin chuckled. At that moment I picked her up and jumped as high and as far as I could. I could feel her grasp on my shirt tighten as we descended from 30 meter jump.

 

“gosh Yeollie” she sighed crawling out of my arms “who would I ever thought I’d date a guy with powers like you” she said kicking some dirt to my feet.

 

“because I whisked you away” I smirked at her, making her blush and hit my shoulder playfully.

 

“Aigoo chees- Ow Chanyeol your hot” he said taking a step back.

 

“thank you” I smirked at her again taking a piece of bread. It instantly turned into toast.

 

“that’s not why I mean” she giggled and sat down on the dirty ground. I followed her lead and sat down beside her.

 

“I know” I said snapping my fingers as a little flame came out. she took a stick and waited till it was on fire before she drew smoke pictures. She laid on my arm,

 

“your warm so I can snuggle with you” she said. I kissed her on her nose and she smiled. I started to play with a personal made fire ball before she spoke again. “My mom wants you to come over for lunch if you have time” she said, I instantly dropped the ball of fire and it burned out. “before you say no, my dad wants to meet you” she said giving a cute look. I sighed there is no way I can get out of that look.

 

“I’ll see what I ca-“ I was cut off at a loud sound. A big dark ship hovered over our planet. Planet EXO.

“it’s the warriors” I mumbled as I stood up. I could feel Hyojin holding my arm tightly, she looked scared, petrified almost.

 

“Chanyeol what’s going to happen? What are we going to do?” she questioned in a panic.

 

“hold on tight, don’t let go” I told her she nodded as I made the large jump. I could see the 6 blonde guys descending from there ship. We landed with a thud. The street was already dripping with strangers blood and the sun had disappeared. Out of the corner of my eye a saw one of the blonde guys. “Hyojin” I whispered.

 

“yea” she hugged.

 

“I need you to be strong right now. Remember the fighting technique I showed you last week?” I asked in a whispered tone again.

 

“yes” she whispered back, more than likely seeing the blonde haired menace.

 

“when I say 3.” I whispered. I felt her nod as she grabbed my arms from behind.

“1”

“2” she whispered

“3!” I yelled and I started to swing her around and hit the guy right in the face, making him tumble to the ground. I set her down and hugged her. “you learn fast” I chuckled.

“I have a great teacher” she giggled as we ran to the area, where I knew I would meet my team mate of EXO-K and the guys from EXO-M. Once we got there I saw a ship with my team mates being loaded in.

 

“Chanyeol, you’re going to need to go in. we’re going to earth so we can master our skills and so we can fight another day” Suho our team captain said.

 

“What about Hyojin?” I asked.

 

“I’m sorry Chan” he said patting my shoulder and jumping into the ship. We had about 5 minutes before blast off. Maybe there was enough time to hide Hyojin? A loud blast brought me into reality and I started running as fast as I could with Hyojin. I found an old house not too far, and not to broken with an underground shelter.

 

“Get in” I said. She looked at me worried. “Don’t worry stay down here, I’ll be back in time to save you” I said. As I was about to walk away I felt a tug at my shirt. I looked to see Hyojin pulling me close to her. She powerfully pressed her lips to mine. It was heart breaking to break the kiss. “I need to-“I was cut off by a loud boom.

 

“I love you Yeollie.” She said, tears swelled up in her eyes. I wiped some of the dirt off her face and kissed her quickly.

 

“I love you too.” I said, “I’ll be back” and ran towards the ship.

 

 

“Where’s Baekmin?” I heard Kris yell.

 

“he’s here!” I called standing in the ship. the door started to close since everyone was here and accounted for. I played with the fake ring on my finger, when I come back will I be able to see Hyojin again? I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder, it was Kai who was pointing to the window. “HYOJIN!” I called signaling for her to go back but I wanted her to stay.

 

“Hyung your making it hard on her” Kai said.

 

“Shut up Kai, you don’t understand leaving behind the love of your life” I scolded Kai. He looked down and I knew I hit a sensitive part. I would have to say sorry later. I heard Kris yell some more in the back.

 

“ready to go then?” Suho asked.

 

“Chanyeol” I heard another yell. I looked up to see her being pulled away by a blonde guy. I felt angry, I wanted to rip off his arms for touching my girl. The other guys were now watching too but I could care less at this point. “Don’t burn down the Earth!” she called before she disappeared. I felt a tear roll down my cheek when I heard a pound.

 

“Lay press the button!” Kris yelled panicked. The ship shook and suddenly we felt weightless and was silent.

 

“Success” Suho sighed. We were now on our way to earth. What would be different and would Hyojin survive by herself? Of course, she’s a strong girl. She’s my girl after all.