Chapter 5

On and On

*Yerin’s pov*

 

“You know you don’t look half bad in a bikini” Kai said sitting next to me on the bench as I waited for the other guys to come out.

 

“I don’t know if your hitting on me or if your being serious right now” I said with a small chuckle.

 

“Both” he said laughing a little too, “but really, you look nice.”

 

“I always look nice” I smirked and hit his arm playfully.

 

“I’m going to get you back for hitting me” he said pushing me a little harder. I my tongue out at him and he returned the favor. Then Lay and Luhan came out of the washroom. I smiled and stood up and greeted the two handsome men infront of me.

 

“You” I poked Lay’s chest “Look amazing” I stated. Lay hesitantly put his arm around me lightly bringing me closer to him.

 

“You look…” Lay said trying to find the words.

 

“Hot?” Kai said joining the small group.

 

. “That’s it” Lay snapped his finger and pointed at Kai.

 

I blushed lightly, not once in my life have I ever got this much attention from guys.

 

“What about me?” Luhan asked jumping up and down

 

. “Your looking good too Lulu” I chuckled

 

. As we waited for the guys to come out Minri and Taesun joined us. After everyone else arrived Sunbae arrived.

 

“How are you doing?” Sunbae asked me.

 

“I’m keeping busy that’s for sure” I giggled, Minri and Taesun showing up beside me.

 

“How are all of you? My name is Younghwa my parents own this place” Sunbae introduced himself to all the boys.

 

“Thank you for inviting us along” Suho greeted him, “or more of letting Yerin pull us around” he chuckled.

 

“It’s not a problem, who knows you could attract more female customers for us” Younghwa added, “Well everyone have fun, it’s on me today” he said pointing his thumb up and running away.

 

“He’s different” Lay said from behind me. I turned around seeing everyone going out and having fun. I took ahold of Lay’s hand as we walked around the large building to find where some people went.

 

“I wasn’t joking when I said you looked hot early”, we sat down in a deeper spot in the splash pad where people were running around.

 

“Well thank you” I said sitting next to him.

 

“What would you like to do on our date?” he asked.

 

“Thinking about it already?” I chuckled.

 

“Well what can I say, I got a date with a hot girl” he said.

 

“Your just excited because this is your first time dating a human” I said scrunching up my nose. Lay leaned in and kissed me lightly before a large bucket of water dumped down on us, from way above, making us break apart, making me scream at the shock of cold water on my head. When it was safe we looked up to see Tao laughing hard.

 

“Darn Tao” Lay yelled standing up “I’m going to get you for that” he said running up towards Tao.

 

Now that I was alone I climbed up slippy flight of stairs to the top before sliding down one of the yellow slides. When I was down again I saw Kris and Taesun playing together and Kai hiding. I snook past Kris and found Kai.

 

“What are you doing back here?” I asked. He jumped a mile then pulled me away.

 

“Never mind” he chuckled, “race on the water slide?” he questioned.

 

“Your on” I laughed as we ran up to the top of the highest water slide.

 

“On 3”

“321 go!” he yelled and slid down.

 

“no fair!” I called after him and went down my tube. The ride was fast and turned around a lot before It emptied out into a pool of water. I stood up and saw Kai just coming out of the slide.

 

“I win and I didn’t have to cheat” I said sticking out my tongue

 

. “It’s not my fault that there was less water running down mine” he said bringing his eye brows together.

 

“I challenge you again!” he said.

 

“Your on. Pick a challenge.” I said feeling confident.

 

“Holding your breath underwater” he said as we walked to the wave pool.

 

“Your power isn’t breathing underwater is it?” I asked.

 

“No Water is Suho’s power” he said hitting me.

 

“Then what is it” I asked.

 

“Teleportation” Kai said like it was no big deal.

 

“Oh goodness and I thought it was going to be something interesting” I said with a smirk.

 

“You little.” He snarled making me laugh. “fine I’ll be able to find you anywhere in this park in less then 3 seconds.” He said confidently.

 

“Your on. Give me a minute to go hide.” I said. Making sure he didn’t peek I ran off.

 

I found a fake water fall that lead to a big pool. Behind it would be a great place to hide. No one would find me here.

 

“So you would think...” Kai’s voice said making me scream.

 

“How did you find me so fast?!” I panicked with a raising heart. Kai sat beside me putting his feet in the water.

 

“Teleportation my dear” he chuckled looking at the water.

 

“You probably cheated” I rolled my eyes.

 

He shook his head. “Never under estimate our powers” he looked at me and winked making me blush for the very first time by himself.

 

“You must have been some weird player back on your planet” I wondered out loud.

 

“And what if I was?” he said, knowing fully well he was making me red.

 

“I would say you’re a bad guy” I said putting my hand on his thigh.

 

“In a matter of fact, there is way less girls then boys on our planet. The ratio is 4-10” he nodded.

 

“Must be some pretty happy girls on that planet of yours, especially if all guys are as handsome as you” I said looking down now.

 

“what?” he said with a smirk, “so I’m handsome now” he chuckled looking down.

 

I played with my finger nails knowing what I just confessed. “You know Lay is lucky to have you” he said breaking the silence. I looked at him wondering what he was thinking.

 

“Kai..” I mumbled.

 

“Just saying, your smart, your cool, your funny, and the best part is your caring.” He said bitting his lip.

 

I wonder if he likes me or something.

 

“Just saying” he said again looking back down.

 

“Lunch time” Chanyeol cheered as we sat on the patio.

 

We set some tables up so we could all sit together.

 

“What would you like to eat?” Lay asked me.

 

“Just a hot dog thank you” I said smiling at him.

 

“We can share some fries” he said concerned.

 

““That sounds good” I nodded.

 

“You want to get me something?” Tao asked

 

. “Get it yourself your old enough now” Lay said walking away.

 

“Hyung you’ve changed since you’ve started dating Yerin!” Tao chased Lay into the restaurant.

 

“I knew it!” Taesun yelled standing up.

 

“knew what?” Sunbae asked.

 

Kai leaned over to Younghwa, “Lay and Yerin have a thing” he said.

 

“KAI” I shouted.

 

“What? it’s true” Kai said putting his hands up. I kicked his leg under the table. Sunbae laughed turning my attention to him.

 

“Why don’t you bring your boyfriend and your friends to the opening of my family new company building?” he asked raising his eye brow.

 

I grew nervous on the spot. The first YH company I went to I was dating Sunbae, and I meet his parents who hated me for being “normal”. It isn’t a good memory for me.

 

“Text me the date, I’ll see if were free” I stuttered.

 

He smiled at me and continued eating.

 

“Your food” Lay said setting it down beside me with a diet coke.

 

“Thanks” I said taking one of his fries. When I let these guys officially move in with me, I had no idea what I was getting my self into. Now I do. Help.