Chapter 35

On and On

*Yerin’s prov*

 

“TAKE A SHOT!!!!” everyone shouted at Lay who was clearly a little red in the face. Me and Baekhyun were holding hands under a shared blanket by the fire to keep us warm, and extra one over my sholders placed by the clearly red faced Lay. We watched as Lay downed another small paper cup of alcohol and all cheered at his accomplashemt. To be frank I was amased that he wasn’t completely drunk by now, let alone passed out. 

 

“why hasn’t anyone asked Hyorin or Yerin question yet?” Tao asked.

 

“because I can’t drink” Hyorin admitted.

 

“Why?” I questioned.

 

“were um…” Hyorin mumbled

 

“just say it” Chanyeol put an arm around her.

 

“were having a baby” she looked down.

 

“congrads!!!” Jinhee cheered. As I looked around to see many happy faces I saw that Chen didn’t seem to like it. I’d have to talk to him later. Baekhyun didn’t seem to happy eather but clearly the reason was because Chanyeol, his crush, was going to be a father, and he had no part in it at all.

 

“are you ready for it?” I said out loud. She looked at me shrugged,

 

“I’m nervous” was all she could say.

 

“What about Yerin?” Lay said with a durpy looking face.

 

“what about me?”

 

“your turn, do you want to ask someone a question or do you want to be asked one?” Chen said almost looking despret to get his attention off of Hyorin. 

 

“well I’m pretty open ask me anything” I told the croud.

 

“Why do you like Baekhyun” Chanyeol said out of the blue. I smiled and turned to Baekhyun,

 

“easy” I nodded and he smiled at me “he’s freaking cute, he has a beautiful laugh, he can make me smile, he’s a great kisser with interesting dance moves, oh and did I mention how cute he is?”

 

“you mite have” Baekhyun gleamed in happiness.

 

“take a shot” Tao passed me a paper cup prefilled and I downed it, kissing Baekhyun soon afterwards. As the game went on Baekhyun whispered in my ear,

 

“if I didn’t know better I’d think you were falling for me ms. Human” suddenly I got a small flashback from living back on earth, when me and Sehun had just started dating. Sehun always use to all me Ms. Human. “what’s wrong?” Baekhyun asked conserened. I undid out fingers,

 

“I just need to go for a walk” I sighed. I stood up and started to walk away.

 

“what did you say to her?” Luhan asked, I heard.

 

“I called her ms. Human” Baekhyun shrugged.

 

“You idiot that’s what Sehun use to call her” I heard Luhan scold him before I started to walk away. After a minuite and I couldn’t hear the party going on behind me I heard someone around me.

 

“Yerin stop walking away. Are you ok?!” I heard the fimiller male voice ask.

 

“no” I shouted, turning around glad to see that I was far enough they couldn’t hear me but I could see them barily. I wipped my tear away with my wrist looking to see who was with me.

 

“what’s wrong” he asked. It was Kai, little to my surpise.

 

“Baekhyun said something, and i…. I don’t know why I can’t get over him Kai” I cryed.

 

“who can’t you get over? Tell me what’s wrong Yerin.” I felt his arm go around me leading me to a big rock not that far away. “your skin is cold” he said taking off his black hoodie putting it around my sholders “you can tell me when your ready” I let my head rest on his chest for a moment well I calmed down. I pulled my head back up when I was ready.

 

“you know Sehun is still in my heart, and I’m not really ready to let him go.” I sighed

 

“what do you mean?” Kai asked.

 

“I’m not sure were I’d be at this point if Sehun was still alive or would I be happy in love with him, with Hyemi, no one else who I would love”

 

“Do you love someone right now?” Kai questioned. I nodded agenst my wishes. “well I think Sehun would want you to be happy with whoever. Even if it wasn’t him” Kai stated.

 

“I just feel guilty to him” I sighed “you know I keep the wedding ring he got me on a necklas back at home?” 

 

“it just means your capable to love someone” he said putting an arm back around me. “but you shouldn’t let Sehun keep you from feeling down whenever someone mentions him”

 

“You’re right” I sighed. Suddenly Kai picked me up. His hoodie feel to the ground as he carried me towards the water. “KIM KAI YOU BETTER NOT BE DOING WHAT I THINK” I screamed. He just chuckled as he took a step in the water.

 

“let’s see if this cools you off!” he cheered before dropping me into the water. 

 

“JONGIN YOU DEAD PIECE OF MEAT!” I screamed splashing him with water. I was already drenching wet so I had nothing to lose when I found his arm and pulled him into the water face first. 

 

“well I guess were both wet now” he said splashing me back. Before I knew it, it seemed like almost half an hour passed by the time we stopped playing in the water. Splashing and dunking each other in the water. I layed down in the sand, putting my head on Kai’s hoodie to get him back for putting me into the water in the first place, Kai beside me hughing slightly, trying to calm down. “do you even remember why your upset anymore?” Kai asked.

 

“I was upset?” I jokingly said. This was actually so much fun, I hadn’t had this much fun since I was on earth. I could careless what was happening around me. 

 

“see?” he said suddenly appering over me. His fringe dripped little pellits of water onto my forhead but I could care less at the moment. Silent filled the cold thin air around us. Something was happening, and we both knew it.

 

“this is kind of romantic isn’t it?” I let my hands place themselves onto Kai’s sholder.

 

“it kind of is” he chuckled lightly then sighed… “can I ask you a question” 

 

“yea” I said playing with the top of his shirt.

 

“when you were saying your in love with someone else… you weren’t talking about Baekhyun were you?” he questioned.

 

“no” I said being honest.

 

“nor were you talking about Chen eather”

 

“nope”

 

“then who?” he asked.

 

“he’s a tall man, with charming eyes, a perfect laugh, and flower blossom pink lips” I told him “he always seems to smell like spearmint tooth paste, and just so happends that he’s very, very, good at finding people.” Hoping he’d catch what I was telling him. I remember that time we went to Sunbae’s water park, were me and Kai confessed our thoughs about each other. I saw a small smirk on his face,

 

“does he happen to be handsome by chance?” he questioned.

 

“Very” I smiled blushing a little. He ducked down a little further so then our eyes could lock and we were much closer. Then he kissed me. My head started to spin and all I could see were stars as I kissed him back. I pulled him closer deepening the kiss that I’ve longed so long for. The taste of his lips on mine were long needed and felt so right. As our noes switched places it felt more real then any kiss I’ve had before. We, me and Kai, were making out on a beach. I had no idea this would actually happen. I moved my arms to take off his wet shirt, I ran my fingers over his strong back as he lifted my leg to postion himself better as we kissed deeply. Time seemed to be going so slow, but not slow enough as he broke the kiss.

 

“I love you too” he said locking eyes with mine “I’ve always have” he kissed me one last time with so much sincerity before moving away slightly. “we should head back” he said helping me up.

 

“there probly wondering were we got too” I added. 

 

“shall we go?” he held out his hand. I took it in an instant as he laced our fingers together.

 

“so what’s with you and your “girlfriend” Jinhee” I questioned.

 

“well um, she thought she’d pretend to date me to make you jellous”

 

“well it worked pretty well” I bit my lip.

 

“What about Baekhyun?” he questioned.

 

“I have some actual feelings for him” I nodded “but we both know it’d never work out since he’s pretty much in love and pretty gay for Chanyeol”

 

“so does he know about your feelings towards me?” Kai asked.

 

“he does” I sighed “but right now I don’t want him to know about what just happened. He just learned that his crush was going to become a dad, I don’t think that’s an easy thing to do.”

 

“it isn’t easy knowing that the person you love is ready to make another being with someone else that isn’t you” Kai nodded.

 

“oh my gosh” I turned to face him “I’m so sorry” I bit my lip.

 

“it’s fine now” he laughed “besides we always have a chance to make one later right?”

 

“stop it” I chucked “I’m not going to have another kid for quite some time ok”

 

“you never know” he chuckled. When we were at the cottage we separated hands and went into the house.

 

“why are you two soaking wet?” D.O. questioned.

 

“Kai was being an idiot” I told him before going to my room and taking a shower.

 

 

 

*Kai’s prov*

 

I blow dryed my hair after I took a shower, not to shocked to see that my hair colour had changed.

 

“someone is happy” D.O. said coming into the bathroom “your hair is black as the night time” he stated sitting ontop of the counter “what happened?”

 

“we kissed” I confessed.

 

“and?” he swerved his hand trying to get more out of me.

 

“And we may or may not be in love with each other?” I said with a small snicker with a smile that stretched from ear to ear.

 

“so it finnaly happened. The prince meet his princess?”

 

“I guess so” I turned to him “I’ve found my princess”.