Chapter 23

On and On

*Yerin’s prov*

 

“well I think this is good night” Chen said standing on Xiumin’s portch. Everyone else went home early but Chen desided to bring me on a small walk. It was nice for sure but after a good 7 laps around the block it was about time to head in. Chen’s thumb rubbed agenst my hand showing he didn’t want to leave me just yet.

 

“I think it is too” I smiled at him.

 

“isn’t this the part where you kiss me goodbye?” he questioned with a cheeky smile. I got closer to him and put my arms around his neck.

 

“it is” I smiled at him as I leaned in closer to him. His hands landed on my hips holding me close. Once again I felt the drumming in my heart as I felt his breath on my lips.

 

“Are you coming in yet Yerin?” Xiumin asked. This time both me and Chen sighed.

 

“Yes I’m coming in… just give me a minuite” I sighed.

 

“just a minuite it’s getting cold.” Xiumin warned before closing the door.

 

“well” I sighed looking at Chen.

 

“Well” he said “goodnight”.

 

“night” I nodded my head. But just before I entered the house Chen pulled me close to him as he kissed my cheek making me blush.

 

“night!” he said waving his hands as he left down the stairs. I watched him leave before I opened the door. I took off my shoes and ran to my room sighing happily agenst the door.

 

“have a good day?” Xiumin asked coming out from the conjoined bathroom bedroom. Did I forget to metion that me and Xiumin had to share a room. Let alone it was bunk beds.

 

“yea” I said smiling at him. He smiled at me and helped me up.

 

“I personaly though this was going to be a group trip but it ended up being a date night” he chuckled. I nodded grabbing my cell phone off the counter. I quickly sent a text to Chen ‘thanks for haning out with me today it was great’

 

“I’m going to go take a shower but I did have lots of fun today. Thanks for pulling me out of bed” I sang pulling my pj’s out of the dresser.

 

 

 

 

*Kai’s prov*

 

“WHY WERE YOU ALL UP IN YERIN’S FACE?!” I yelled at Chen my suposibly best friend.

 

“she wanted to kiss, I wanted to kiss, so we tried to kiss. end of story” Chen said playing with the end of his coat smiling.

 

“I don’t think this is the end of story kind of thing Chen” I sighed “you guys were hugging in the haunted house, holding hands on the merry-go-round, and were feeding each other cotton candy!”

 

“true” I watched as Chen’s smile grew wide.

 

“so why Chen? Is there something your not telling me?” I watched his movements.

 

“I think I’m falling for her hyung” Chen said bitting his lip.

 

“I think your misunderstanding on what falling for someone means” I sighed.

 

“I think I know what it’s like to fall for someone you can’t have Kai” he said looking back down. “it’s just been a long time since I felt these kind of feeling, I just want my best friend to encourage me.” I sighed in defeat.

 

“What do you like about her then? Tell me~” I said playing it up. Of corse I know what her good points are we dated for a long time, how could I not know?

 

“I don’t know” Chen smiled rolling around with a chester clown smile on his face “she’s just got this something that makes my mind go crazy for her, I just want to hold her and protect her. She knows what she’s doing! I can’t think straight when she’s around anymore, she hot, pretty, and smart.” He said grabbing his chest. Well then, he defenetly likes her way more then I do.

 

“so what are you going to do about Xiumin?” I questioned laying on my stumic.

 

 

 

 

*Yerin’s prov*

 

I dried my hair carefully before I pulled it into a braid. I went out to the room to see that Xiumin was reading well listening to music. I climbed up to the top bunk I pulled out my phone to see I already had a message. ‘it wasn’t a problem! Let’s do it again sometime!” it read. My insides squelled as I replied the the message. ‘this time only us’ and sent the message off.

 

“Yerin” Xiumin’s voice pulled me back into reality.

 

“Yea?” I questioned.

 

“wake up early tomarrow ok? We will go see the do-“ Xiumin stopped talking. I had leaved over my bed to see him but he had the same idea. He stood up and accidently pushed our lips together. We were kissing! But yet neather of us moved away, no one made a move. It wasn’t until what felt like hours did Xiumin do anything. His eyes closed  and pressed his lips more onto mine, wait. I wasn’t agenst this. No not at all, I knew he was an amasing kisser, but what was happening between me and Chen this didn’t feel like it was nessary to happen. Mean less to say I kissed him back, I’ve waited for a while for it to happen again so let time take it’s order. I pressed my lips to his as I felt him gasp a little under his breath. He didn’t waist any time deepening the kiss as our lips moled together like clay. Our noes switched places giving me a quick moment to breath in his sent. Then I realised what we were doing. I quickly pushed him off my lips.

 

“WHAT WAS THAT?” I nearly yelled.

 

“how should I know?!” he mummbed. I jumped out of the bed giving him an eye.

 

“you kissed me!” I said looking at him in the eye.

 

“Well it’s not like you didn’t kiss back!” he said panicy.

 

“what would of happened if your mom walked in right then?!” I questioned.

 

“the point is she didn’t” he ran his fingers threw his hair “it wasn’t my just fult for kissing!” I sighed. He was right, I sat down on his bed he stood infront of me.

 

“I want to tell you the truth Xiu” I said. He nodded sitting beside me. “I accualy had this crush on you during the whole I’m pregnet with your best friend’s baby thing” I bit my lip and he nodded “but then today I got really close with Chen. Back on earth we didn’t talk a lot and I had no idea how awesome he would be.”

 

“so you now have a thing for Jongdae?” he questioned. I blushed and nodded. “cause I accidently kind of got a crush on you” he said.

 

“Xiu” I sighed putting my head on his sholder, tring to hug him but not.

“don’t you dare say anything” he chuckled slightly “because I kind of already knew you didn’t like me in the way I do”. Well now I feel bad. “when we held hands I felt like the happiest man on earth, but the way you look in Chen’s arms, you seem so happy”

 

“Xiumin you should stop” I sighed “I’m confused about my feeling too! The fact that you mite have the same feelings as I do right now is freaking me out slightly. I just need to think.”

 

“I think you mite have to think quickly. Chanyeol is debating his uality again and if he desides this time it’s bye bye hyorin and she’ll run into Chen’s arms again.”

 

“wait what do you mean? Does he have a man crush or something?” I turn to face him.

 

“you’d have to ask him but I can tell he wants to go digging into Baekhyun if you know what I mean” Xiumin said making me chuckle slightly.

 

“so much drama” i sighed “well this time I’m really going to bed. I got to talk to Luhan tomarrow”

 

“what about?” Xiumin questioned curiously.

 

“wouldn’t you like to know” I giggled planting a small soft peck on Xiumin’s sweet lips. Before climbing the latter I see Xiumin press his lips with his fingers before smiling widely.

 

 

*Kai’s prov*

 

“Xiumin? Are you sure there’s even a thing there?” Chen questioned.

 

“dude. I’m really sure he likes her! For all we know they could be kissing each other right now and we wouldn’t even know.” I nodded.

 

“that really can’t happen!” he said flopping onto the ground.

 

“well she loves to keep her relationships secret so it is a possible thing” I said watching Kyungsoo walk into the room.

 

“I heard that Lay has feelings for her again too” he said sitting me side me.

 

“see the first boyfriend comes around again” I nodded.

 

“at least the second won’t” Chen chuckled as I kicked him. He doesn’t need to know anything.

 

“at least I’m not hopping be the 5th” I said earning a kick back.

 

“come to bed Jongin” Kyungsoo sighed rubbing my back. Man he knows how to get to me.

 

“feel free to sleep on the couch tonight. No promises you’ll sleep well with all the noise” I said standing up taking D.O’s hand with me.

 

“what does-“ he stopped talking, he knows what I mean. “well then have a good night” I say before closing the bedroom door behind us.