Chapter 6

On and On

*Yerin’s pov*

Today is the day, my first date with Lay. I thought I would be more excited then this, but I will still be happy this day had finally came. I finished eating breakfast when Lay came in and smiled at me.

“No peeking until this afternoon” I shook my finger at him well the yogurt off my spoon.

“I know” he smiled, “I don’t want to ruin your grand entrance”.

“Good” I said standing up.

“Don’t I still get a good morning kiss?” Lay gave me puppy eyes.

“I still haven’t brushed my teeth” I admitted.

“Fine” he crumpled up his nose, “Nice pyjamas by the way” he chuckled leaving me in my spot.

“Where’s Luhan?” Taesun asked, walking into the kitchen.

”He’s probably on the roof” I shrugged. My hair was wet in a towel and I was only wearing a house coat.

“Why would he be on the roof?” she asked. Well I can’t exsatly tell her that he’s practising his Telekinesis could I?

“I’ll text him and tell him to come by” I sighed.

‘Alright I’ll be down soon’ he replied. I told Taesun this.

“That boy is so cute, It’s a shame it’s wasted” Taesun laughed. A knock on the door signaled Luhan was here.

“That was fast” she told him.

“What can I say?” he laughed a little ,glancing at me. He probably just jumped in from the window.

“Getting ready for your date?” Luhan asked me.

“Yeah, you want to pick out something for me to wear?” I asked. He was known on his planet for being fashionable, so I thought he would be the best person.

“Sure” he said. And I was started to be worked on.

Almost 2 hours later I was done. I was dressed in a short tight white dress with colourful flowers on it, and white pearls. My makeup was done to match my outfit, my eyelashes were painted and white makeup were under my eyes. My hair was wavy but still curly.

“She’s so pretty” Luhan almost sobbed.

“You worked hard captain.” Taesun patted Luhan’s sholders.

Good luck” she waved to me and I walked out into the living room. I saw Kai coming out from the kitchen with a glass of water.

*Kai’s pov*

“Some water~” I sang to myself as I poured water into my favourite glass. Maybe there will be a game on t.v. or something I thought walking to the living room.

“Kai” I heard Yerin’s voice calling me.

When I turned around, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen was standing in front of me.

“How do I look? Yerin asked posing in a girlish way

. There goes my sense of grip, I accidentally dropped the glass of water to the floor. Luckily the cup didn’t break or get water on us.

Are you ok?” she asked getting a little closer to me laughing a little.

II-I’m fine” I stuttered. I’m such an idiot. I picked up the glass and quickly put some paper towel down.

“You look good, if not amazing” I stuttered again not being able to take my eyes off of her.

“Smooth” I heard someone yell at me in the living room. I quickly brushed it off.

“Are you going somewhere?” I asked.

“I’m going on my first date with Lay and I’m totally nervous” she sighed.

“Don’t worry you’ll have fun” I smiled hopping I played it off well.

‘Don’t go, how about you spend the afternoon cuddling with me?’ I wanted to say but I stopped myself. After all she doesn’t think of me that way.

“Yerin” I heard Lay call for her. She quickly dropped me and went to Lay.

I walked into the kitchen, great. An required love.

*Yerin’s pov.*

Lay came out wearing gray jeans and a white shirt with a blue sweater with fake glasses on. He wore a brown back pack, that must be holding other things. He looked amazing.

“Shall we go?” he asked holing out his hand.

“Let’s” I grinned at him, slipping on my flats, I took his hand and followed him. We rode the bus for a little while until we came to a cupcake store.

“Why here?” I asked.

“Let’s make some cupcakes” Lay suggested.

And so we did. We picked out 4 cupcakes, they were different flavors and different colours. We made one for each other then one for ourselves. There were a ton of decorations to put on your cupcake and lots of icing too. I put little purple stars on Lay’s cupcake.

Afterwards we went to a photo sticker booth and took lots of silly pictures and had dinner at a small restaurant.

After dinner we walked along a bike path home. It was one of the best dates I have ever had.

“It’s about time you two got home.” Kris sighed turning to greet us.

“We're not all that sorry” I laughed.

“I’m going to go dress comfortably” I told Lay “but put the cupcakes in the fridge we’ll eat them tomorrow” I added before going to my room to change.

When I was done it was pitch black outside that I didn’t notice.

“There’s a movie on want to come watch?” D.O asked me. I decided to join them, sitting next to Lay who put his arm around me so I could rest. As the movie played I saw Chanyeol’s face harden.

“What’s wrong?” I asked him breaking the silence.

“It’s just that, this actor” he pointed to the blonde guy on the screen ,“Looks like the guy who tried to attack me before we came here” Chanyeol bit his lip.

The other guys looked hard at the guy.

“Don’t be silly guys, he’s not an alien like you guys, he’s just an actor named Guk” I chuckled at there eyes widening.

I watched as Kris quickly pulled out some sort of weird gadget that I had never seen before and turned it to me.

“Well your so called earth actor is an wanted on 4 other planets including ours” he said pointing at the hologram of the guy that looked similar to the guy who was on the TV.

“Do you think there are other warriors on earth?” Suho asked sitting next to Kris typing stuff on the hologram.

“I think most of them are still potroling the streets of EXO, but to be safe I think it’s better to expect that there are others” Kris nodded to Suho
and they both looked at me.

“If they find out your housing us they would do horrible things to you” Kris said nervously.

Lay looked at me worriedly.

“What should we do?” Lay asked.

“Well I think it would the best idea if we send our 2 best guys with Yerin where she goes” Kris said.

“That’s no fair! I’m strong!” I said.

“Says the girl who fell on her when we first met her” Kai snickered.

“He has a point” Baekhyun pointed out. I blushed a light shade of pink.

“Well then whose is my body guard? And do they need to follow me to school?” I asked them.

“It would be better if they did. Kai and Luhan will follow you” Suho and Kris nodded. I

understood there situation to a limit, but not once did I ever expect it would drag me into the mess. It makes perfect sence though.

“Then I guess tomorrow we will sign you up for school” I sighed. Well there’s another hole in my pocket; School uniforms, text books, pencils, at least it’s not all of them this time luckily.

“I’m going to get ready for bed, we're going to have to wake up early if I don’t want to be seen with you guys at school” I chuckled.

“Good night” everyone said before I leaned over and kissed Lay good night and thanking him for our date.

*Kai pov.*She kissed him again in front of me. Every single time it hurts but what am I suppose to do?

“So your date was good I suspect?” Baekhyun said laying down on the fuffy rug.

“It was fun and I had a great time, but I don’t know about Yerin” Lay replied bitting his lip, “I mean she had something on her mind or whatever”.

I touched my chin at the thought.

“I don’t know you guys looked really happy” Sehun suggested.

“Look she’s my girlfriend don’t you think I know when she’s not thinking of me and has her mind on something or someone else?” Lay rose his eyebrow looking at me.

“I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING” I said throwing my hands up in the air.

Lay just narrowed his eyes at me.

“Your crazy if you think I’d touch any of your girls” I said pointing to Chanyeol too, “she’s just a close friend. That’s all.”

That’s going to take a while for me to believe that” Lay said giving me the dirty eye.

“Pipe down Lay, Kai sounds legit right now” Kris muttered, “your going to have to trust him anyways, him and Luhan are going to be watching her from now on”.

“I don’t see why I couldn’t have went” Lay said looking down, knowing fully well.

“Because your powers are only good for one thing, and hopefully you will never have to use them” Kris scolded him. “Kai and Luhan go to bed, your waking up early and you know how Yerin is in the morning.”

Suho nodded trying to push the awkward away.