Chapter 3

On and On

*Yerin pov*

 

 

“Why that?" I giggled as Chen held out really round glasses.

 

 

"Uncle Chen why don't you look at the shirts?" Sehun suggested pulling him away from me.

 

 

"Is he really his uncle?" I asked Kai who was looking at a rack of pants behind me.

 

 

"No we just call him that because he looks like one" he sighed bitting his lip looking at 2 pair of pants. I nodded as I turned and looked at the SnapBack caps. "Which one should I get?" Kai asked holding up the same 2 pairs of pants.

 

 

"Oh, try them on, I might get them both for you" I told him.

 

 Should I get the guy's hats? Tao looks like he would look good in one. But Kai would look like an angry pizza delivery guy.

 

I started to chuckle at that thought.

 

 

"Something funny?" Someone asked coming up from behind me. It was Lay.

 

 

"Hm, it's nothing" I said calming myself down, "did you find something you liked?" I asked.

 

 

"Yes, some" he nodded smiling, stopping my heart for a second.

 

 

 

My mouth dropped widely as I saw the price for the clothes for these guys.

 

“I’m going to be broke in no time” I whimpered as I swiped my card.  There goes 6 months pay, bye, I’ll miss you.

 

I walked out to the street where the guys were waiting for me and if it was possible my jaw dropped. 11 gorgeous men stood before me, they looked like models.

 

 

“I’m suddenly not missing my money” I giggled walking towards the boys.  Lay stood beside me looking rather dashing.

 

“Yerin” I heard a familiar voice call. I turned to see my best friends of all time, Taesun and Minri.  

 

“What are you guys doing here? I haven't seen you in like forever!?”I cheered.

 

“We were shopping around, Sunbae is getting married soon so were getting his gift” Taesun said.

 

“Really? Whoever thought he would settle down so quickly”? I giggled along with my friends. 

 

“How’s your place looking? Would you mind if we suddenly drop by for some conversation?”  Minri asked. I coughed rather loudly, right now my apartment is a mess and smells like men.

 

“It’s a real big mess right now” I stuttered.

 

“Well we still need to do a little shopping can we come by in 30 minutes?” Minri invited herself over.

 

 I turned around and glanced at the boys behind me then turned back. If they helped that should be enough time.

 

“Sure then” I smiled, and gave them my address before watching them leave.

 

 

-some time later-

 

“Are the dishes almost done?” I yelled over the vacuum cleaner.

 

“Almost done!” Chanyeol, Tao, and Luhan called from the kitchen. Behind me the other boys sprayed the furniture down and Sehun was vacuuming.  Kris floated around making sure there was nothing was out of place. 

 

“Got yea!” I heard someone cheer back hugging me and pulling me to my bedroom, flinging me onto the bed.

 

“AH!” I screamed happily seeing Lay landing on be bed beside me. “How dare you!” I giggled kicking his side a little since he was tickling me.  He held my wrist tightly so I pulled hard to try and break free to hit him since we only had little time left to clean but instead I ended up pulling him closer. I heard him gasp quietly his eyes widening just like mine were. His eyes shovelled to my lips then back to my eyes.

 

*Kai’s pov*

 

“Why on earth is this hallway so long?” I sighed as I swept under the rug. 

 

“AH!” I heard a giggle come from Yerin’s room. She was probably playing dress up or something. “How dare you” I heard another giggle before a deep familiar chuckle.  I slowly walked to the door along with Chen behind me also curious. Suddenly we heard Lay gasped and our eyes widened.

 

They were so close. ‘no’ was all I could think. Chen looked at me surpised, like he heard my thoughts. I wanted to turn away, to throw up, or to kick a puppy, but I didn’t I just stayed planted where I was.

 

“Kai, let’s give them their privacy” Chen whispered pulling me away from the thing that was pulling strings on my heart.

 

 But yet, why do I care? Why do I care if she kisses Lay? Why am I so angry? We walked to our room when Chen sat down with me and with Kris who was changing his shirt. 

 

“What’s up?” Kris asked looking at me.

 

“Kai, do you like Yerin or something?” Chen asked playing with something off the floor. 

 

“What? No! Don’t be silly Chen how could I like her? We barely even know each other!” I defended myself.

 

“Then why on earth were you shocked when you saw Lay and Yerin get all touchy freely?” Chen asked. Behind me I could tell Kris had stopped what he was doing to listen.

 

“I don’t know” I said looking down wanting to avoid Chen’s gaze.

 

“You can’t fool me.” Chen chuckled “You love that woman”.

 

“I JUST SAID I DON’T KNOW” I yelled at him.

 

“Calm down there” Kris said now sitting beside me. “Beside were not staying here long. Whatever they do have won’t last forever” Kris said patting my shoulder “Her friends will be here soon so we should leave”.

 

I nodded in agreement.

 

 

*Yerin’s pov*

 

I gently closed my eyes in anticipation.

 

“What are you doing?” I heard a chuckle come from Lay. My eyes snapped open realizing I just embarrassed myself over time. 

 

“You tease” I grumbled and hit his arm hard. He held is arm showing that it hurt a little. He just stuck out his tongue and stood up and fixed his clothes.

 

“Just wait until the other guys heard this” he laughed a little harder.  I stood up and pushed him to the wall with a thud.  His laughing died as he looked at me seriously.

 

I gave him a hard glare.

 

“This goes out to nobody” I hissed. 

 

“Fine fine!” he said putting his hands over his head in surrender. I backed away and sat on the bed.

 

“This is so embarrassing” I cried into my leg with a small chuckle.

 

“Hey I’m not going to tell anyone. I’m sorry” he said bringing my head up. My eyes followed him sitting next to me. “Sorry I didn’t do as you expected.”

 

It’s not that it…” I looked at his eyes, “What are you getting at?” I question. For the first time I saw him blush. 

 

Suddenly without warning his lips touched mine. I quickly responded making for the best first kiss between us. His hand ran down from my cheek to my arm then to my hip when he rested his hands. My hand clung to his shirt well the other lied on his lap. His lips tasted mine making my walls crumble the kiss was short lived, as the phone rang. Hesitantly we moved apart and I picked up the phone.

 

“YERIN WE ARE HERE OPEN UP YOUR FLIPPING DOOR” One of my friends yelled.

 

 Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Lay had jumped a mile by the sound. 

 

“You’re here already? But you still have half an hour!” I said panicky.

 

“What were you doing that you haven’t looked at the clock?!” I heard her say again. I blushed and looked at the clock. They were right on time.

 

Sorry about that” I said looking at Lay urging him to find a way out. after all they are still aliens, they should be able to fly like Kris right? “I just need to change my shirt” I lied “wait a minute?” I asked.

 

“Sure but don’t take forever!” she said hanging up. I pulled Lay out of my room and quietly hushed the other boys.

 

“There here!” I panicked, Suho looked at me with wide eyes.

 

” Hide in your rooms!” I pushed Suho’s arm and followed with the other guys.

 

As soon as I knew the doors were closed I opened the door and let my friends in. Taesun and Minri entered in and looked around.

 

“This place hasn’t changed at all!” Taesun cheered sitting on the couch. 

 

It’s clean too!” Minri followed into the living room.  I tied my hair into a messy bun letting it sit on top of my head.  Hopefully the boys would be quiet.

 

“Check her food storage!” Taesun cheered running into the kitchen before I could stop her.  I followed after her, finding her head in the fridge.

 

“Why do you have so much food!” she asked happily. 

 

“Why is this snap back cap in your living room?”  Minri asked putting it on her head. Shoot that was Sehun’s hat!

 

“OH~” I see! You have a boyfriend your hiding from us!”  Taesun shouted “I bet your hiding him somewhere in this house!” 

 

“WHAT NO!” I yelled in panic mode. Taesun didn’t know when to stop, she just smirked at me.

 

“So you are hiding him from us! Let us see him!” Taesun cheered.

 

 Minri sat on the counter looking at the half wash dishes.

 

““I'm not hiding anything” I lied, “I don’t have a boyfriend” I nodded

 

. Minri came up to me.

 

She's lying” Minri said sniffing me.

 

When we were in high school she had the nock of knowing all, with just small clues.

 

I gulped.

 

 “She has smell of a man on her. A really nice guy he is is.”  She looked at my lips and smiled. She plucked a hair off my shirt.

 

“With medium brown hair” she smirked.

 

 She walked to the sink. “There’s more then 1 boy though.” She opened the cupboard. “There’s more”.

 

“Stop playing around Minri” I chuckled nervously.  

 

“I’m going to go look around~” Taesun sighed before running off

 

I followed her in a panic.  She opened every door until she came to the last door.

 

“Don’t open it!” I said quickly.

 

“Why not?!” she pouted at me.

 

It’s dirty! Really dirty!” I lied. Well it could be for all I know. I never go into their room.

 

She smirked at me.

 

“He’s in there isn’t he?” she asked.

 

“Who would be in there! I’m very single!” I stuttered. And before I knew it the door flung open and I fell on my back onto Kris’s legs. He helped me up seeing that I was in clear shook.

 

“is this him?” Taesun asked clearly impressed.

 

“I told you I was still single” I muttered.

 

“That’s not him” Minri said sneaking past him, “He smells like sweet coffee” she said.

 

I saw Kris’s cheeks turn red for a slight minute.  I bit my lip when I saw Lay sitting with Tao and Baekhyun.

 

Minri walked up to Chanyeol not that far away “He smells of a different woman” she said walking towards Suho. “and he smells of a beach.” Minri looked at Taesun. “The guy she was with smells of fresh laundry”. She walked up to D.O and to Xuimin. 

 

“Minri is not affected that Yerin has 12 boys in her house right now?” Taesun chuckled as Minri held out her finger.

 

“I don’t really care how Yerin decides to live her life, as long as none of them hurt her” Minri’s eyes flashed to Kai, who looked like he was a deer caught in the head lights. She quickly took a wiff at him and smiled before looking at him in the eye.

 

You know” was all she said and he bought his hands to his chest. Kris, and 2 of the other guys left in awkward tension so I could move into the room.  Minri looked towards the bed where Lay, Tao, and Baekhyun sat, and smiled at them.

 

“I told you I’m not dating anyone. Or any of these guys” I said straight up. 

 

She looked and me and smiled. “It’s the guy in the middle right?”