Chapter 9

On and On

*Yerin’s prov*

 

 I woke up that morning surrounded in warm confortable arms. I snuggled closer to the warm figure next to me as I peeped one eye open.

 

“good moring pretty girl” I heard a voice say. I smiled and opened my eyes.

 

“good morning Kai” I said and pecked his lips lightly. I heard him sigh happily before moving out of the bed.

 

“school starts in about an hour get ready sleepy head” he chuckled. I growned at the new coldness in the lack of blankets, so I pulled Kai’s arm down back onto the bed.

 

“ouf” I heard, as he crawled ontop of me. his eyes glanced at mine and smiled at me proudly before he kissed me. I kissed him back as the kiss deepened. I pushed his sholderes away a bit so I could talk.

 

“Kai school remember. You’re not supposed to be in my room” I said.

 

“sorry your highness” he said getting off of me, letting me get changed for school. I got changed quicly making sure I would take my lip gloss just in case. I ran down the stairs since it was late and gabbed Lay’s toast out of habit.

 

“Good morning” Lay said kissing my cheek. Well that’s a good way of making me feel bad.

 

“Morning!” I said nervously.

 

“what’s wrong?” Lay said quickly picking up on how I was acting.

 

“Can we talk quickly?” I asked and he nodded his head.

 

*Kai prov*

 

I was eating an apple when Yerin came down the stairs. I watched as Lay kissed her cheek and she got nervous. I would have gotten jelous if I didn’t already know where we stood with each other.

 

“Can we talk quickly?” I heard Yerin ask as Lay nodded his head as they left to the living room where everyone could watch but not hear. We watched as the drama released itself. Lay had his hand on her sholder witch dropped quickly to whatever she was saying. He shook his head and sat down on the couch. I saw her bow before quickly running out of the room outside. Me and Luhan quickly ran after her wondering what was going on.

 

*Yerin’s prov*

 

“Lay I think we need to brake up” I said bitting my lip. his hand dropped, not taking his eyes off of me.

 

“Why?” he questioned.

 

“I think I’m in love with someone else” I confessed. He couldn’t look at me anymore as his eyes dropped to the floor.

 

“who is it?” he asked.

 

“I don’t want you to get mad at him” I confessed. Lay sat down on the couch as I squouted next to him. “I want to figure out my feelings for you and for the other guy before I make my final destion” I said.

 

“just remember well your thinking, I love you, and I always will.” He said. It hurt that I couldn’t say the same thing back so I quickly picked up my stuff and ran out the door. I quickly heard two people running after me and I came to relise that it was Kai and Luhan so I slowed down.

 

“You run pretty fast for a human girl” Luhan chuckled.

 

“I broke up with Lay” I confessed out of the blue.

 

“What?!” they both said loudly. Kai told Luhan to go ahead. As me and Kai walked slowly to school he held my hand being rather careful. Almost like he knows how much it hurts to hurt someone else.

 

“are you doing better?” he asked as we reached the school gates. Skinship inside the school was kind of off limits.

 

“Yea thanks” I sighed putting on a happy face.

 

“want to have lunch together?” he asked as we walked into the school.

 

“of corse!” I chuckled slapping his arm a little.

 

“There’s my Yerin!” he exclaimed “I’ll see you in class” he waved and ran away.  And so I did. Kai sat 1 row and 2 seats by me. he kept glanceing back at me almost getting yelled at by the teacher a thousand times.

When lunch time came Kai grabbed a seat infront of me and sat with me and Hanna. It was a little weird since he was so popular. Some of the girls were looking at me and Hanna weird, it was also weird how Hanna didn’t suspect anything when Kai tried to hold my hand.

 

“is there something going on between you too?” Hanna asked. Well I spoke to early.

 

“No!” me and kai said quick as Kai pushed his chair away.

 

“that’s not a little fishy” she chuckled.

 

“what are you talking about” Kai said touching the back of his head.

 

“if you say so” she chuckled when Taemin came into the room. He was the popular kid in school who just so happened to be friends with Kai, and look the same.

 

“Hyung, are you planning on going to grad? I know your new and probly don’t have a date, but you should come” Taemin said sitting down with us, N slowly came to join us.

 

“I’ll think about it” Kai said standing up and joining his friends going somewhere else.

Class started not long after and we were given our project for the next month and our partners. Luckly I was paired up with Kai, unfortanetly I was also paired up with Hanna who had a huge crush on Kai.

 

“Do you want to do this progect at your house Jongin?” she asked. I shook my head slightly for Kai to see.

 

“I don’t think that would be a good idea. There’s boxes still all over my aparetment and it’s kind of dirty” he lied I nodded.

 

“That’s too bad, what about your place?” hanna asked me. I really didn’t want a rerun of what happened with Minri and Taesun so I turned her down.

 

“What about your place?” Kai asked Hanna.

 

“My dad doesn’t really like me to have guys over” she blushed making Kai’s eye brow arch.

 

“it’s not like were doing something weird. It’s just homework” he sighed looking down.

 

“I’ll see what I can do.” She said “how about we meet after dinner then if I don’t message you then you still can come”

 

“Sounds good!” we both cheered. And with that school finished quickly and I walked home with Luhan.

 

“Kai if you keep transporting everywhere people are going to notest sometime” Luhan called out of nowhere. Kai jumped out of a tree and came to walk beside us.  

 

“How did you know he was there?!” I asked packicly.

 

“The tree was telling me” Luhan chuckled.

 

“Really?” I asked questioningly.

 

“No, I just saw the brances move” Luhan said before Kai joined us. 

 

“So I know you all have powers but I haven’t seen Luhan’s yet. Show me?” I asked.

 

“sure thing” he said taking my hair clip out of my hair and throwing it on the street a little further away.

 

“what you do that for?” I asked.

 

“Watch” Kai said pointing to the hair clip that was floating in mid air. My mouth hanged open as I watched it fly over to me.

 

“is this what you can do?” I asked as I watched as the clip land in my hands. Kai took the clip out of my hands and pushed my bangs back clipping it back in for me and took my hand as we continued walking.

 

“yep anything unnatural I can move with my mind” he said proud of himself. 

 

“what can Xiumin do?” I asked knowing Luhan and xiumin were close.

 

“you’ll have to ask him yourself” Luhan chuckled. We talked about school before Luhan notest how Kai was holding my hand. “Why are you holding hands?” Luhan questioned us. we quickly detached hands and I played with my finger nails as Kai brushed the back of his head.

 

“we were doing no such thing” I said nervously.

 

“uhu~” Luhan chuckled “I know Kai for a long time. You too are up to something”.

 

“I tell you were not hyung” Kai sighed. When we finnaly reached home there were some snacks waiting for us.

 

“who made these?” I asked happily bitting into a suger cookie with cute pink icing on it.

 

“D.O.” Sehun said jumping onto Luhan making him fall to the floor making Luhan laugh. I walked up to D.O. and gave him a hug.

 

“You’re the best” I told him.

 

“I know” he chuckled baking off part of my cookie and running away from me. 

 

“YEA!” I yelled chasing after him before I saw Lay sitting infornt of the bay window. I walked over to him and layed down on his back.

 

“are you going to pout forever?” I asked him. He turned his head and smiled.

 

“nope” he smiled faintly “just for today” he said.

 

“Cheer up Mr. Sunsine” I said kissing his cheek and walked to my room so I could change out of my uniform. I put on my turquoise dress that had gold pokadots and put my hair a poiny tail and put on a brown hair band. When I was finished dressing I went to find Kris who was with Chanyeol. “how’s it going?” I asked the pair.

 

“Oh you know reading intergalactic news, the uge.” Kris said.

 

“so what’s going on in the universe today?” I asked. It was a little weird how normal this kind of conversation was getting.

 

“another city in our planet was invaded” Chanyeol sighed.

 

“things aren’t going to get better are they?” I asked nervously. Even though I had no idea where they were from, there love ones were still somewhere out there getting hurt well they were down her safely on earth.

 

“I’m just worried what’s going to happen to the woman species on our planet” Kris tittled his head.

 

“theres less woman there right?” I asked.

 

“you got it” kris said.

 

“I hope Hyorin is alright” Chanyeol said.

 

“Hyorin’s your girlfriend right?” I questioned. Chanyeol nodded and stretched taking out his weird alien space phone. He handed it to me. on the screen was a pretty girl was sharp features with thick glasses frames with Teenage Chanyeol beside her smiling like dorks. Behind I saw that they were in a sandy mountain area but it was snowing but they weren’t wearing any stuff to keep them warm. It must have been because Chanyeol’s power is fire is why they keep so warm.  “you look good together” I said out loud making him blush as I passed his weird intergalactic phone to him. “what about you?” I asked Kris.

 

“oh there’s nobody” he said looking down.

 

“Kris~” I coded.

 

“What about Minri?” Chanyeol chuckled.

 

“there’s nothing going on there I told you Chanyeol” Kris said pushing Chanyeol over a little.

 

“last time I heard you said there was magic between you too.” Chanyeol teased his friend.

 

“Shut it Yeol.” Kris said clearing his throught looking around trying to avoid my eyes. I grinned wide I had to take this opportunity.  

 

“Kris and Minri sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G” I sang watching Kris’s ears turn redder by the moment.

 

“yea yea I got it” Kris said finnaly giving up.

 

“Me and Kai are going out to a friend’s house to do a progect” I said changing the subject for Kris’s sake.

 

“Sounds like a plain” Kris nodded sending me out of the room. Dinner came quickly as Chen piggybacked me into the kitchen were we eat some fat noodles and chicken.

 

“Kai let’s go!” I said grabbing my back. He nodded quickly and ran off to get his own bag. We shoved on our shoes and ran out the door.