Chapter 20

On and On

*Yerin’s prov*

                                  

“your not scard are you?” D.O. teased me.

 

“I mite be” I said playing with my finger nails. My backpack was stuff I mite need well up in space, clothes, and even baby clothes for that matter, some snacks, and a picture of my parents. “I don’t even know if you have oxygen on your planet” I sighed.

 

“of corse we do” Lay chuckled as he led us threw the dark night. I bit my lip,

 

“shouldn’t I tell N about me leaving” I questioned.

 

“he’ll find out one way or another” Xiumin smiled resuring me as he put his arm around me. To be frank that was his first attempt at skinship with me.

 

“I guess” I bit my lip again, pulling Xiumin’s arm so I could hug it as we came up to the small space craft. I was slightly pulled inside amazed how big it looked compaired to the outside.

 

“get confortable, this will be a ride” Lay said sitting at one of the controls.

 

“can I have my arm back?” I heard Xiumin ask in a low voice “I need to get to the controls”

 

“ugh yea” I nodded slowly letting go of his arm “Xiu” I got his attention again.

 

“yea?” he questioned. I took a deep breath,

 

“I’m scard” I forest myself to say “I need someone” I bit my blanket I had bought with me. It will always be embaressing to admit your scard to a guy, at least for me.

 

“that’s ok” he smiled at me, taking my hand “sit here, just squezz my hand if you get to scard” he told me as he typed stuff on the key board with one hand. Before I knew it we had blasted off.

 

“Welcome to outerspace Yerin” Lay said turning to me before being quite and smiling at Xiumin.

 

“She was scard” Xiu pointed at me. I elbowed his ribs, I didn’t need my exboyfriend to know that.

 

“uhhu” he raised his eyebrow.

 

“Really?” Xiu scoffed “at least my ex isn’t pregnet” he said. For some reason I didn’t feel insalted like I should have been but insteed I found this argument funny.

 

“he is a better kisser then you” I pointed out to Lay. Lay’s face went red with eather anger or embaressment I didn’t know. I saw that D.O. had rolled his eyes. “sorry D.O.” I smiled to him and he nodded.

 

The rest of the space trail was done quckly in my opinion, but then again I didn’t know what to expect on how long it would take.

 

“Were home” D.O. called before we landed. With a tight grip on Xiumin the ship landed with a large thud and we were on EXO planet. D.O rushed off the ship almost admidatly going on about how bad is was to be in that situation together.

 

“it wasn’t that bad was it?” I chuckled.

 

“no not really but we should go see the professer before we get everything settled.” D.O. announced as we headed towards wherever this place mite be. Being on a different planet was weird as to be expected but stangly enough it felt as if I never even left earth. I felt my finger tips entangle with someone but I didn’t bother wanting to know who it was or why but the reinsurance was nice to say the least. We approtched a large brown shelter but when we walked into it I saw something I did not expect to see. 7 bright eyed boys and and older man walking and working hard inside a technology advanced room. The walls were dark blue with dark wood painnaling on the room making it seem cool and urban. There was a leather seating area with a big screen on the wall above.

 

“Kyungsoo your back!” I heard a chear distracting me from looking around the amasing building. I watched as the all to fimmiler male jump ontop of the smaller one beside me. I had to move back a bit my the surpise attract on D.O. 

 

“where’s Sehun?” I asked the group of males.

 

“he and Luhan have today off since we thought you’d be here later” a feminie voice say. I turned to my left so see a girl that looked faintly fimiller. There were cuts on her stunning face and her hair was slightly knotted but by the way Chanyeol looked at her I knew who she was instantly. I walked over to the pair, pulling whoever was attacted to me with me.

 

“you must be Hyorin!” I exclaimed.

 

“you know me?” she rose an eyebrow.

 

“Yea Chanyeol talked about you all the time back on earth” I exclaimed.

 

“it better be good stuff” she gave Chanyeol a harsh eye. He chuckled and brushed off the hard look.

 

“only great stuff. He made you sound like the princesses of this planet” I chuckled. The hand attacted to mine pulled me slightly towards him making me look to who it was finnaly. A little to my shocked it was Lay. I coughed and turned back to the couple on the couch.

 

“Well it’s nice too meet the girl Sehun won’t stop talking about”  Hyorin smiled at me. At that moment was when the door opened. I dropped Lay’s hand and ran to the boy at the door who I loved the most.

 

 

“SEHUN” I cheared happily jumping to the arms of my younger man.

 

“You’re here early!” he exclaimed absorbing my hug “I missed you so much”. Sehun leaned over and gave me a quick peck.

 

“so now that the man of this big show has showen up can we talk about this little mess you got yourselfs into?” Kris grumbled.

 

“right your kind of…” Sehun bit his lip.

 

“Pregnet?” I offered.

 

“yea” he gulped.

 

“well if your wondering what I’m going to do with it I’m going to keep it.” Said looking at him “I have no clue if your up to being a father yet but there is no way I’m killing something, even if you have.”

 

“what does that mean Yerin?” Sehun gave me an eye.

 

“Just saying your probly use to killing things from that site of blood on your face” I admitted.

 

“I’m not going to kill our child. What kind of alien do you think I am?!” Sehun said playing with his hands.

 

“one who is young with a lot of questions” I said taking his hand and pulling him to sit with me on the couch.

 

“that’s fair enough.” he sighed, “but how long are you staying on our planet for?”

 

“Until she has the child at the least” Lay intruped our conversation. Sehun coughed slightly annoyed clearly. 

 

“I’m staying at Xiumin’s house” I stated. “apparently its safer there”.

 

“it’s true” Hyorin added “I was hiding there when the you guys were on earth”

 

“so it’s plained?” Sehun looked at me “your going to have our child on this planet!”