Chapter 1

On and On

 

“CHANYEOL!” I heard a girl yell from the other side of the door. I turned around and poked Chanyeol’s shoulder.

 

“Hyojin!” he called out to the girl, her eyes filled with both fear and sorrow.

 

“Hyung, you’re making it hard on her” I told him.

 

“Shut up Kai, you don’t understand leaving behind the love of your life” Chanyeol scolded me. I bit my lip knowing it was true.

 

“Aosh, where’s Xiumin?!” Kris nearly yelled.

 

“I’m here!” Xiumin called opening the wrapper of some food.

 

“Ready to go then?” Suho confirmed with Kris.

 

“Chanyeol” the girl from outside the window called, the 12 us looked up this time, she was being pulled away by a blonde guy, from the ship. Chanyeol looked scared, but mainly angered as he awaited his girlfriend’s last words before we blasted off. “Don’t burn down the Earth!” she called before she disappeared. Outside there was a cold and bloody war going on. Our planet was being invaded. Our love ones were dying, pools of blood flooded our streets. Bodies were being piled up, not being cared for like they should be. The last of our special breed in this ship, we were too young to join this fight but to live another day to win back our planet and take back our lives, we were on our way to earth to develop our skills.

A sudden thud made Kris panic.

 

“Lay press the button!” Kris yelled panicked. Within seconds the ship was flying up in the air, and everything got quite.

 

“Success” Suho sighed and sat down beside me in the tight ship. Sehun sat beside Luhan and petted his head; it was nice that Luhan could still have his brother around.

 

“What’s Earth like?” Tao broke the silence.

 

“it’s like our planet but more….clean?” Baekhyun suggested.

 

“There skies are blue, and black at night. There are people everywhere, there’s water and grass on every street! Humans and us don’t look any different, so we will fit right in” D.O added.

 

“Earth sounds like a nice place” Tao announce, I couldn’t help but nod along with everyone else.

 

“Don’t forget, were different than them.” Kris said with a stern look.

 

“Hyung” Chen stole Tao’s attention, “get some sleep before we land. It will be a long time before we can find a safe place to sleep again” Chen said. I took it that was for all of us too and closed my eyes, but space travel wasn’t the most comfortable thing out there.

 

 

 

 

TUNG

We landed.

 

“Ow” I heard Luhan moan as I pushed open the door. The 12 of us climbed out and checked the ship’s damage, and if there was anything worth keeping.

 

“The crystal is gone” Baekhyun nearly yelled.

 

“how are we going to get back with out it?!” Luhan asked.

 

“How are we going to get in contact with our people?” Sehun panicked.

 

“Calm down I’m sure it’s somewhere” Kris sighed pushing a button on the ship so it would shrink. “let’s just find it”

 

 

 

* Yerin pov*

“I’m going home now!” I called threw the empty small café.

 

“Be careful going home Yerin, it’s late and there’s a full moon tonight” my boss told me.

 

“I will” I said not taking it to heart. I pulled out my cellphone, ‘1: 03am’ read the clock. I missed the last bus, I would have to walk. I took off my apron and threw on my sweater and walked out into the darkness.

“wen iriya michyeotna bwa sumi makyeowa~” I sang as I walked down the street. Suddenly I saw something shining on the side walk. I bent down to see what it was. It was like some kind of gem or something so I decided to pick it up. But when I did it shined brightly and suddenly 12 boys were around me looking really serious. I was going to die tonight right? “What’s going on?” I asked nervously.

 

“Kris, why is it glowing like that?” a boy with a young face asked.

 

“I’ve only heard rumors but I guess there true” a different boy said.

 

“She’s supposed to help us” the tallest one said.

 

“W-what?” I mumbled almost falling back, before someone caught me.

 

“What’s your name?” a younger boy asked he smiled nicely, there’s no way he would hurt a fly.

 

“Y- Yerin” I mumbled. They all took a step back and I calmed down a little more. “if this is yours you can have it back” I said.

 

“Yerin, you can have it until we need to go back home” said the baby face boy, almost as if knowing he was the only one I trusted right now.

 

“How will I give it back to you?” I asked.

 

“We’re staying with you until our skills are finally developed and we can go back home” the taller one said, scaring me a bit.

 

“Yerin, can we stay at your place for tonight? We’ll explain everything when we can see better.” someone from behind me said. I turned to see him, my heart stopped; there was no one else around but him. I lost myself, like I had a fever or something. “My name is Lay” he said smiling.

 

“Let’s talk in the morning” I said not knowing what I just said. Lay~