GD & Taeyeon

Duizhang is in love

Author's POV:

 

"I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan! I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da kajyeogan"
"I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan! I got a boy awesome boy wahnjeon banhaenna bwah"

 

"Ah! Nae wahngjanim!" Taeyeon was singing their song while her ears is plugged with earphone. It was Sunday and she was walking on the street of Seoul alone with some of the fans following her taking pictures. She just need some fresh air in this early morning so she decided to take a walk. She did say hi and bow to her fans when she passed by them, that shows her that she love her SONEs so much. Its 9 am and her stomach have already make a grumbling sound, Taeyeon when to the nearest cafe for breakfast.

 

Alone at her table, she awaits for her food to come while she occupied herself with her phone. Flicking through her photo gallery on her sisters and herself and some of Kris and EXO. She giggles when she remember the day she stole some of Kris and EXO's pic but they did also took pictures together when they are at SM building. She even downloaded some videos of them, for example EXO-K ranking video the one Sehun makig gwiyomi. She always squeals when she watched that video, because she finds that Sehun was so cute and shy.

 

She just love them, even though they are not that close yet with her. Her breakfast came, Taeyeon quickly puts away her phone. Without a second Taeyeon quickly ate her breakfast. Enjoying the busy street of Seoul while eating her breakfast altogether, then the door bust open. A guy came ordering his food, his cheek was covered with huge plaster, he has a cut lip and also his hand is bandage. The guy was practically in a good fight thats why he earned all those.

 

---------------

 

Taeyeon feed herself before she turn to look at the man and choked with coughing. Quickly Taeyeon drank her jasmine tea to calm herself. "Jiyong..." she shouts but loud enough for him to heard her. He turn and see Taeyeon motioning him to come over, he did and sat across her. "What.." he said in an annoyed together with pained expression, holding his cheek.

 

"Yah, what happen to you? Met in a fight do you, like always." "So, yeah I did. Thats my nature Kim Taeyeon." Jiyong was looking around, he looks like he was searching for someone that he look back at Taeyeon. "You're alone? Where's your Duizhang or your sunsaengnims?" he an eyebrow saying in a sarcastic tone. Taeyeon sigh, 'Another misunderstanding guy with my brothers.' "I'm alone. Why do you ask? Is it because that you want to kidnap me again and torture me like before, hmm?" she gave him a questioning look mixed with saddistic tone. 

 

Jiyong laugh, he stops when his food came and say thank you. "Aniyo, just asking. Your Duizhang is just too overprotective on you and love you so much. Beside I'm not gonna torture you, I'm gonna steal you from him that is better than kidnapping." he shoved the bacon into his mouth, Taeyeon placed her fork and spoon down. "Isn't kidnapping and stealing is the same? If you steal me then it feels like kidnapping." he chuckles. "Think on whatever you like, Taeyeon. Today I am just gonna be a good person and enjoy myself. I don't have any intention on doing bad things, do you want to join me?"

 

Taeyeon look at him with all kinds of expression, she try to believe his word but scared if she do he will make some bad things to her, Jiyong see this and smile that is his most sincere smile ever, "I'm not lying. Don't worry about it much, I swear but if you don't trust me since I've done lots of things on you then its fine. Wish that we could spent some time to repair our status, uhh you clear up all those past things away." She bits her lip, Jiyong was looking down, pouting. She really can't resist a guy who is pouting or sulking, sighing she gives him. Gaving him a chance to know her, "Alright, I'll join you but if you try to do something, I going to kill you. No ty, ual harassment things on me, or else I'll target your balls using my heels." He chuckles and nods in understanding, she could see that he was happy when she agrees on him.

 

-----------------

 

Jiyong took Taeyeon to a mall since he want to buy a new phone for himself, they walk side by side with Jiyong have both his hand in his jean pockets while Taeyeon just run her hand through her hair 3 times then looking around the shops. Jiyong stated to her he wanted to buy an iPad and new phone. They come across a phone shop and enter. Lots of people was starstruck when they see Taeyeon, quickly pulling out their phone taking her picture.

 

Jiyong didn't notice this because his mind is only thinking about looking for a new phone, Taeyeon smile and bows back to her fans and walk toward Jiyong, 'Hope that they don't think I'm dating with him and please I don't want any scandals about something that is not true.' she sigh, swallowing her saliva. "Anything that grab your attention, GD?" he turn, cocking an eyebrow, "Since when did you suddenly call me GD here? You've always call me Jiy---" Taeyeon cover his mouth, "Not here alright? Nothing, I just feel like calling you GD."

 

He nods then just shrug his shoulder continue on asking about the phone that caught his eye. Taeyeon just stand there looking around. The people were busy browsing and asking about the phone, etc. 1 hour later he bought the phone and the new iPad, the latest version of course. "Come on, its my turn to shop now." she drag Jiyong all around the mall, looking for new clothes, new shoes, new handbag and moving on. She try on lots of dresses, clothes. Jiyong sigh in boredom.

 

2012611149219951.jpg

f07f1beb36f5491c08b7a5542467bebd.image.4

426922800_365.jpg

Korean+Style+Modest+Green+Dress.png

 

Taeyeon bought all the dress/clothe she tested on then drag him too the handbag plus shoe boutique and again he sigh, "Woman."

 

18471_P_1328688365633.jpg

16662_P_1324201652419.jpg

85624_P_1356572839677_large.jpg

1344067143_423760576_2-Korean-Style-heel

Hot-sale-Korean-new-winter-single-high-h

a_kvoll-003A.jpg

T2dxNTXoF-7143818461ihfh.jpg

FREE-SHIPPING-WOMEN-FASHION-SHOSE-Korean

tumblr_me81n8LKZN1rhicuuo1_500.jpg

a_kvoll-032A.jpg

Gucci-Soho-Leather-Shoulder-Bag-Light-Bl

eliesaabresort2013handbagsbecomegorgeous

Gucci-handbags-and-passport-2013.jpg

fashion-picks-spring-summer-2013-bags-li

 

 

-----------------------

 

"Are you done yet? Gosh, you have lots of money to even buy all those clothes, bags and shoes damn." "Hey, I'm a woman and woman love fashion." she smile and laugh. "Yeah, whatever come on its already 1245, you have been shopping for a while now. I'm starving." hewhined, leaning on the siderail waiting for Taeyeon. "Alright, lets go."

 

Their pick for this afternoon is Italian restaurant, then later they went for an ice cream. "Ice cream~~~" Taeyeon the maniac for ice cream was jumping around, "Here, you hold my things for me." "What? Why me and not you? This is yours not mine." he whined, gaving the things back to Taeyeon. "You asking for a woman to carry their things? You aren't that gentleman, I was about to like you and thing that you're quite kind and generous." he stops, "Alright, I'll help you carry this things and how can you say that I'm generous? I'm a deliquent who beats people just like how Kris is?"

 

"You have some good traits in you like Kris did alright. Not all the bad people is always bad. I say that you are generous because you seem to help people just now, you just didn't realize it at all." she smile, her sweet one like how she first smile to Kris. "Thanks." he blushed, Taeyeon bought the ice cream for him and her. They shared it together, Taeyeon feed him some and they laugh.

 

She have to admit that Jiyong is funny and fun to be with once you get to know him even though she still remember the time he made all those things to her. "Its a great day Jiyong and lets hang out some more in the future. Thanks for the lunch and this cute plushy." she raised the plushy that Jiyong caught in the crane game for her, he smiles nodding. Taeyeon gave him a peck before she went to her car waving goodbye to him. "Man, I really starting to fall for her for real, oh gosh. But that was fun.." he grin and left.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for not updating this in the past few days since I have lots of assignment to do..

Its really stressed me out!!! *sobs sobs*

I'm about to get bald here with all the assignment....

I will try to update more frequent guys...

This is GTae moments for you ^^

Hope you like it and leave a comments hehehehe

 

XOXO

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

I FORGOT THAT TODAY IS MY TAEYEON UNNIE's BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST DORKY KID LEADER, TAENGOO :3333

 

tumblr_mjcyphJVqk1qhwv09o2_250.gif

tumblr_mjcyphJVqk1qhwv09o3_500.gif

tumblr_mjcyphJVqk1qhwv09o7_500.gif

tumblr_mjcy6ptPD41qhwv09o1_500.gif

tumblr_mjcy6ptPD41qhwv09o2_500.gif

tumblr_mjcy6ptPD41qhwv09o5_500.gif

 

 

 

Wish her sisters will do something for her today at their concert at Japan ^^

Like how they did for Sooyoung last month :DD