Target, Kim Taeyeon

Duizhang is in love

1 o'clock in the morning on Sunday.

Location: Somewhere around Seoul, in the empty dimmed light room.

 

"That bloody WU family. They made my parent suffer and myself. They snatched away all the money, company that my father have work for 10 years." a guy cursed. "Now appa and umma is a street beggar, begging for some money." he slammed his fist on the table. "So what are you gonna do about it?" another guy spoke. "I'm gonna make them suffer, I will make them kneel down to me." "Then why don't you start with him then." the second guy throw a picture on the table.

 

The guy holds it up and smirk, "So this is the guy that burned down my hideout place huh?" "Yes, his name is Wu Yi Fan or Kris as he like people to call him that." the another guy explained, "I see so he is Kris, the son of the Wu family yes? The only lead I have on this guy is Duizhang." the guy throw back the picture on the table. "Find me the details about this guy, everything. I don't care if he is the Duizhang, I'm gonna let him cry and kneel to me." he smirks evilly, "Understood sir." he left quickly to collect the details on Kris. "I can't wait to meet with you, Kris." the guy laugh evilly.

 

10 o'clock in the morning.

Location: Wu's 1st Mansion. *the scenario happen 1 day after Tae and Kris moment :DD*

 

tumblr_lwvux2ErWw1qkoj7xo1_500.jpg

 

Kris room:

 

Collections_SMA-Modern-Bedroom-Furniture

 

The maids knocks on his door before entering his room, because they know that their young master hates it when someone enter his room withouth knocking. They creeps in slowly and straight to his window. One of the flick the remote for the curtain, and it automatically opened up by its own letting the sunlight in. Kris whole body was been covered up by his blanket. He stir in his sleep. "Good morning sir, the breakfast is ready." they bow to him, Kris groans under his breath and throws a pillow on the maid, she gasped and picked up the pillow quickly fidgeting. "Who the allow you to enter my room?" he cursed. "Th-the mistress ask us t-to wake you u-up, young m-master Kris. I'm sorry." they bows.

 

Kris sat up on his bed looking all irritated. He stare at the 3 maids with squinted eye, it looks like his stare could kill them in that moment. He can see that they were trembling and fidgeting, he sigh. "Alright, tell her that I'm up. You may leave NOW." he points his finger to the door, they bow and left. Kris yawns and strecthed up before he went to his bathroom. He slipped into his slipper and made his way to the bathroom to washed up.

 

After 40 minutes of shower, he finally walked out of the bathroom with his towel covering only his lower torso. He went straight to his huge wardrobe. He rummaged through his clothes for some perfect one and when he finally found it he smile. "Perfect." Kris spray some deodorant then slipped into his clothes for the day. Then he checks himself up to make sure that he look neat and good, Until he was satisfied with how he look, he grab all the things that he want to bring with him, since he won't be coming back home. He will go to his penthous.

 

exo-kris-incheon-airport.png?w=434&h=524

 

It took him about 1 hour an 40 minutes to get ready. Kris walk down the stairs and into the dining room, there was lots of food on the table. "Morning ma. Where's pa?" he ask his mother as his eyes look around around the room for his father, "Morning dear, oh my. Aren't you looking all handsome and hot today. Do you have plans for today to be looking like that." she smile cocking an eyebrow to him. Kris chuckles, "No I don't but I will leave to my penthouse." he totally forgot that he has a 'date' with Taeyeon at 12, the clocks is already showing that it is 11.50 but he still didn't realize it yet.

 

His phone buzzed, he shoved into his pocket and flicked it. He got 6 missed call and 8 messages, "Hmm, wonder who could it be." he read all the message he received, it was from Taeyeon.

 

"Kris Wu, don't forget that you need to pick me up at 12."

"Are you on your way already? Why didn't you pick up the phone."

"Yah! Kris, where the heck are you. Pick up the phone already..Are you deaf!!"

"You better not forget about today, Wu Fan. Yah!!"

"Hellloooooooo, EARTH to KREEASEE!!! JUST ANSWER THE PHONE ALREADY!!"

"I'm gonna kill you when you show yourself. Just you wait! *growls*

"You are killing me here, WU YI FAN!!! Its freaking 11.40 already!!"

"WU YI FAN!!! GET YOUR HERE ASAP!! and ANSWER YOUR BLOODY PHONE FOR GOD SAKE!!"

 

Kris widen his eyes when he realize that he have a date with Taeyeon today at 12!! "Oh holy ! I'm late! Bye I'm leaving now,urgent matters suddenly appear, bye." "Wait, Kris..." she wasn't even manage to finished her word. Kris throw all his belongin in the car and he quickly starts the engine. His hand flicked on Taeyeon's name and dialled her number, but she doesn't pick it went straight to her voice mail. "Hi, this is Taeyeon, please leave a ING MESSAGE IF YOU ARE KRIS WU OR WU YI FAN OR DUIZHANG!! after the beep." Kris pulled the phone away, "Ouch, when did she changed that." he place it back when it ends. He slammed his hand on the steering wheel when he caught  himself in a traffic jam, "She is seriously gonna kill me."

 

12.20 in the afternoon.

Location: Taeyeon's penthouse, the living room.

 

SanfranciscoPenthouseLiving.jpg

 

"I am gonna strangle him when I see him." Taeyeon was furious, her phone rings for the 13 time this afternoon and she know who it is from. Kris have been calling her until this moment, she know that he want to apologize for being late, so late but she was too mad to even pick up.

 

"Serve you right for being late. I'll just let you call me until your phone went out of battery." she sneer, tapping her foot on the floor of her looking outside the window. Taeyeon even gets up early today just to pick a suitable outfit for today but what did she get? Kris being late. She wore a simple yet elegant green dress with long sleeve just for today special day for her and Kris. She also put on some make up, but a minimal one that look almost natural but shining.

 

korean+style+dress+online+8728pink6+%284

 

Kris arrived at her penthouse around 12.40 and he definitely know that she will throw tantrums on him. He ran into the elevator and press the penthouse button. "Come on, come on. Faster." he was getting impatient and scared. When the elevator dings, he quickly ran oit of the elevator and went straight to her house. He rings the bell, he could hear footsteps. The door spread wide open but the first thing he gets was Taeyeon heavy handbag. It landed on his face. "Ouch, Taeyeon. I'm so so so sorry for being late or more likely that I forgot that we promis to meet today."

 

He didn't even bother about the pain, what worries him is Taeyeon. She was furious, flaming aura is surrounding her, "Kris Wu....." she call his name in a low toned but in a very impatient kind of tone. She crossed her arm to her chest with all her fingers tapping, even her foot. "I was stuck in a long traffic jam. I SWEAR!" he raised his hand, trying to convince her. Taeyeon points her finger, "You were lucky that I don't strangle you here and now." she glares. "Now come. We don't have much time. The movie will start in 20 minute." she pulled him and drags him to the elevator. He drove off to the cinema.

 

Their first destionation for their first date. They watch some kind of romantic/comedy kind of story which bores Kris to death on all the mushy stuff while Taeyeon practically enjoys it. Then they went for lunch at a Chinese Restaurant. It was his pick, luxurious restaurant and it impressed Taeyeon so much. "You know such a luxurious restaurant, Kris. Even thought you're a killing machine." she teased. Kris smirks at her statement, "My family always comes here. This is the most greatest Chinese restaurant that served such delicious food. So I'm used to this place, even the owner have recognize me." Taeyeon just nods her head and continue eating her food.

 

The next place that they went is the ice skating rink. Taeyeon suddenly felt like skating so she ask Kris to take her to an ice skating rink. Upon arriving, Kris pay for the skate and glove. Kris never skate so he always slipped and fell, Taeyeon were laughing to him. "Stop laughing. I'm not into skating." he mutter under his breath. Taeyeon offers her hand, "Here, let me teach you." Kris hold Taeyeon's hand as she brings her around the rink. They didn't let go of their hand at all, this make him to blush a little. Their hand were intertwining with each other.

 

The date went on smoothly after they decide to ends it with dinner. He drive her back home, "See you tomorrow, Taeyeon." he exclaimed, she nods. "Yeah, don't skip class tomorrow or else I drag you to the office." he chuckles. Taeyeon lean down into the car and give Kris a light peck on the cheek. "Goodnight, Duizhang." Taeyeon ran inside after she peck him. Kris was shocked with the sudden peck, he rub his cheek and grinned like an idiot and he drove to his house. This whole day, they didn't notice that someone was following him. "Hehe, this will be a great thing." the man drove away.

 

------------------------

 

11.50 pm on Sunday night.

Location: The dimmed light room.

 

"I have got the details about him." the man gave the guy all the information about Kris. "SM Academy. No. 1 Duizhang in school and is feared by all the students even teachers? Pftt, what a puppy. the guys chuckles and continue reading. "Is in a group called EXO? Divided into K and M?" he looked up at the man, he motion for him to continue. "All of them are 12 and he is the leader of the group. Childhood friend Kim Joonmyun a.k.a Suho. In the 3rd class of senior year. Currently just gets into a big fight with Infinite." he look throught other things and put it down. "Is that it? Nothing on what he fear off, or weakness?

 

The man who gets all the detail smirks, "As the matter of fact he have one weakness." he exclaimed, the guys jolted in excitement. "What is it?" "He has a girlfriend. And she's pretty too." The guys find himself smiling ear to ear. He has just found the one weakness for the Duizhang. "It seems that they went to the same school and if I remember right, her name was Taeyeon. Thats what he call her on their date today." again he smile even wider. "Family name?" the man tries to recall it. "Ahh, Kim...Kim Taeyeon." "Kim Taeyeon? She is the Kim's daughter. I've heard about her before. Ohh this is so good. I can't wait to see his face when he found out his precious girl taken by me."

 

"Target, Kim Taeyeon. I will snatched you away from him and to make sure that you call for him." he laugh and laugh. He can't wait to start the plan.

 

---------------------------------

 

O____O,TAEYEON!!!!

Who could that guy be? He is targetting Taeyeon to get to Kris.

OMG, what will happen guys :DD

Stay tuned hehehe

Comments and thanks for reading ;DD

 

XOXO