Spending the day with him

Duizhang is in love

Kris's POV:

 

That night, after I've rescue Taeyeon from Jiyong I took her to my house since I'm worried if I send her to her penthouse, Jiyong might come and took her away again, no more. I don't want her to be taken away from me ever again, I love her so much and I don't even care if she doesn't love me back at least I could spent time with her and make lots of sweet memories. The maids open the door for me, since I'm carrying Taeyeon in bridal style. I went straight into my room and lay her on the bed. I order the maids to do the necessary thing. They obey me and start to help Taeyeon.

 

Thank god, the maids were here. I sat on the couch at the living room staring out the window at Seoul city, the lights of each building were very beautiful. I enjoy myself watching the night time of Seoul, it makes me calm and felt peaceful. About 30 minutes later, the maids called for me and I did. I thanked them and told them to wash her clothes, they nod and excuse themself leaving me and Taeyeon alone in my room. She sleeping soundly.

 

They put her in my clothe. I her hair, and examined her face. Bruises, and cuts. I hate that went her face is being scratched by him. A woman should never have a scar or hurt their face because it is their most precious asset. I caressed her cheek lightly and she stir in her sleep.

 

pretty-girl-in-man-shirt-thumb11811235.j

 

Taeyeon cracks her eye open, I call her name. "Taeyeon..rest. No need to worry, I'm here." her eyes were red and swollen because she cried earlier, she look so week and exhausted. She must have been using up all her strenght to fight them. I her hair, her eyes is slowly become heavier and heavier. Suddenly one of her hand took my hand and hold it tight, she hold up to her chest. "Don't leave me alone...Stay with me, Kris.." she said in a weak toned looking at me with her heavy eye.

 

I squeeze her hand gently and nods giving her a reassuring smile. "I won't, I'll be here until morning so don't worry...just sleep." I whisper for only the two of us could hear. She flashed me a weak smile and fell asleep in an instant. Told ya that she was tired, Her hand still holding mine, gripping it tighter. Its getting late, I glance back on the clock and it shows 1.57, it almost strike 2 in the morning. I yawns few times, I watch as she breathe in and out and she look calm and relax.

 

I could feel that the grip on my hand is loosen up, so I took this chances to get on the bed. I lay beside her, but with my face facing her. Nothing seems to stir her or wakes her up even after I jump on the bed. I pulled the blanket until it reached our chest, tucking her in I kissed her forehead. Well she stir, her face were scrunched up but then it turn back to normal. I smile at her cuteness. I yawned again, "Man I'm sleepy. I better get some sleep." I turn off the nightstand and lay back down. I slipped my hand back into her gripped and she gripped it tighter.

 

"Kris..." she suddenly call my name, "Yes Tae, I'm here.." she open her eye a little and turn to look at me. "You should sleep.. You look tired." her hand were caressing my face, I slightly blushed but maintained my calmness. "I'm going to.." I smile, she suddenly hug me making me stiffend for a quick seconds. I look down at her, she rest her head on my chest, 'Taeyeon is doing this to me? Suppose that a guy should do this to a girl.' I mutter under my breath. I slipped my hand under her body and wrapped around her small body. She snuggle even more and I chuckles at her cuteness. We both slept in that position until morning.

 

-------------------------

 

Taeyeon's POV:

 

I woke up around 7 plus, because I could hear someone footsteps walking around the room. I cracked my eyes open to see who it was but the first thing I see was Kris sleeping face. His face was so close to mine it suprised me but I calmed down. I was confused on why is that Kris is here sleeping with me and at the same time, I am in his embraced. HOLY COW we did not... I lift up the blanket a bit and see that we both still wearing our clothe although I am not in my school uniform.

 

Then I continue to ask myself, but finally realize it that yesterday I was kidnapped but this unknown guy. Two of them if I remember correctly, they beated me to pulp not even care that I'm a girl, but lastly Kris found me and saved  me. Now I remember everything, I was crying so hard clinging on him and was even hugging him. He made a promise to me, that he will protect me from now on. I was happy about that when I remember him saying it. I couldn't believe that I'm smiling right now.

 

I look around the room with still in his embrace, this isn't my room so that's mean I'm in his house. I see unfamiliar maids in his room, taking his dirty clothes, dusting the table, cleaning his window and more. 'For a scary intimidating y looking guy, he know how to take care of his room. I'm impressed. It doesn't look messy at all, it was neat and tidy. Well it may be due to his maid but maybe not.' I thinked to myself. I slowly removed his hand from me and sat up, he moved I jolt a little.

 

I sigh in relief when he continue to sleep, smiling I jumps off his bed. I stand in awed, his room is nice I think nicer than mine. The scenery was aww, so pretty. I can see the whole Seoul from his room. Then a throbbing feelings landed on my face, body...everywhere. I forgot that I have lots of bruises of my body, it was a living hell last night. I was beaten like I wasn't alive to begin with. I winced slighty and almost fell to the ground but one of the maid caught me first. She look at me with concerned look, "Ms are you okay? You need to rest.. Young master Kris won't let you walk in your current condition." she was pretty and kind, I smile at her telling her not to worry.

 

She still look at me with concerned, I just smile at her. I feel like making something for him. "Say, is there any thing that I could use to make breakfast?" I ask the maid, she blinks. "Yes, but we will cooked for you and young master Kris." "No need, let me do it. I suddenly felt like cooking him breakfast. Damn I starting to sound and act like his wife now. I shouldn't be doing this, but he saved me last night so it is as a token of gratitude. "Please, I begged you. Just let me cook, for today. I want to make something special for him." she nods, "Did he like pancakes? What did he usually eat for breakfast?" I ask the maids when we enter the kitchen even his kitchen is nice.

 

"Young master Kris always eats outside, but if he is too lazy to went out he just ate cereal or toast. He never ask us to cook for him, sometime when we even offer ourself to cook for him he just rejects it." I nod, then let me cook for him. "I'll cook then. I'll make my famous Blueberry Pancakes for him." I rolled up my sleeve and rummaged through the fridge. The maids landed me a hand and I gladly accept. It took me about 40 minutes to finished up the dish for today.

 

Blueberry-Whole-Wheat-Pancakes-Blueberry

 

I placed the pancakes on the dining table, arranging the table a little. The maid brought out a jug of milk and orange juice from the kitchen. They placed it on the table with 2 empty glass. They clasped their hand when they saw the pancakes. "Wah Ms. You have a hand of a cook. Young master will surely be happy about this." they smile at me. I heard a loud yawned. 'It must be him.'

 

-------------------------------

 

Author's POV:

 

Kris walk into the dining room while yawning and rubbing his sleepy, there he find Taeyeon and the maids still busy arranging the tables. "Should I make some more? Hmm, I wonder." Taeyeon tilt her head, tapping her chin with a finger. Kris smile leaning on the wall, 'This girl is really strong to still even stand after all the crap she's gone throught.' he yawns one more time before he make his way to her. The maids all saw him, Kris put his finger on the lip they nod.

 

"Ms, we'll comeback later. We need to continue our work." they bows at Taeyeon. She know that Kris is tiptoeing behind her but she just stand there doing her job. Before Kris back hug her, Taeyeon spin around and face him he startle. "Good morning, young master. Breakfast is ready, and for today's menu we have Blueberry Pancakes made by yours truly." she greeted him like she was a waitress and she even called him young master. "Don't call me young master, you're not my maid but you're my girlfriend." he whined, Taeyeon chuckles.

 

"But for today I'll be your cook, maid, girlfriend and any other thing. Come, sit down and have a bite of my pancake. I've never cooked for you, so I'll let eat my cooking for today. I'll have to let you know that I am one of the best cooked in my family well of course that would be after my mother." she pulled Kris and told him to sit and he did without arguing. Kris look down on the plate of blueberry pancakes and he think that this is the smell that caught his nose while he was sleeping. "I'll have you know that usually I don't eat breakfast at home and if I do, I will take only cereal or toast." he look at Taeyeon, "Well not for today. Don't go use all your money and pay for the restaurant and I know that you are filthy rich and so am I but for once why don't you eat at home. Hmm?" she an eyebrow.

 

Kris then look back at his plate, and use the fork and knife slicing the pancakes. "Here goes then." he shoved the pancake into his mouth chewing it slowly but then his face lighted up and eyes widen in delight, "Maa! This is really good, I think this is bette than the pancakes I've before." Kris shoved more and more into his mouth, he was really happy. Taeyeon laugh at his reaction, "Told ya that it would be good." Taeyeon sat across him and ate hers slowly. It was Satuday so they don't have any class or anything to do. "Will you cook for me everyday from today onwards Tae?" Kris spoke after he wipe his mouth. Taeyeon look up at him, blinking. 

 

"Umm, as in all. Breakfast, lunch and dinner? All day?" she questioned. "Not all, but if you can't then its fine. Your pancakes is really good, wish that I could have a taste of all your cooking and who ever marry you in the future will sure be happy and the luckiest guy ever." he smile weakly. Taeyeon look at him and frowned a little, Kris quickly excused himself to take a shower. Deep down, Kris know that their family won't let them be together if they found out about them so that's why he said that. 'This is just a monkey love, well mostly I'm the monkey here. Someday I will have to let her go, and she will find another man that is suitable for her rather than a mafia son like me. I could only scare people away and perhaps put her life in danger like yesterday. I can't let her.' he argue with himself.

 

------------------------------

 

After shower, Kris found Taeyeon sitting at the couch and still in his clothe. Her knee was up to her chest with her chin resting on it, she sigh few times until her phone rang. Kris went to the kitchen, "Hello?" she greeted, "TAEYEON!!" she pulled away, rubbing her ear before placing it back. "Ouch, Jess you could make me go deaf with your ultrasound dolphin scream." "Sorry, how are you? You feeling good? Did Kris do any erted things to you last night?" Taeyeon chuckles at he last questioned, "Yeah I'm good only that my body is slightly sore and pained but everything else is good and no nothing happen so don't worry." she blushed when Taeyeon remember them sleeping in a tight embrace.

 

"Thats good, if he did I will smack his head for good. Anyway, I should tell you that your parent is worry about you and I've told them that you're at my house, so when are you be going home?" Taeyeon thinked to herself, she know that they are worry about her. She heard the refrigerator door closed and she look back. Kris was pouring some cold plain water into a glass. The living room and the kitchen was not that far, so she could see him there gulping down on the cold water. "Umm, I think that I'll go home tomorrow." "Waeyo? Are you sure that he didn't do anything to you and why are you gonna stay with him again?" Jessica sounded a bit angry but she try to calm her friend down, "No, of course not its just that.... I'm just gonna spend the day with him." she replied with a smile curved on her lip.

 

"You don't even have clothes there.." "Thats okay, we're not going out but just stay at home all cozy up." "Taeng, I hope you know what you are doing." the brunette said, "Yes yes, Jess I know so quit worrying about me." "Alright, if anything happen just call me and I'll go there at once to smack him. One more thing, the company called me just now. They asked for us to come and meet with them. Says that they have a new song for us." Jessica exclaimed at the older girl. "Jeongmalyo? When? Ehmm, arasso... Tell the girls to meet at the usual place. Bye." they ended their conversation and Taeyeon place her phone back on the table.

 

Taeyeon glance back to the kitchen but she didn't found him there but instead she heard some noises came from the 2nd floor. *Kris penthouse is double floor and its really spacious. That same goes to Taeyeon's penthouse :D* 'He must be on the 2nd floor.' she walk toward the stairs and follow the sound of the noise, she open one of the door and see Kris sitting in a single couch watching a huge screen of TV that it almost look like a cinema screen. He was looking bored with the movie but he keeps on watching it. Taeyeon clears , Kris glance at her then back at the screen. She sat on another of the couch next to him, looking at the screen. "Do you want me to send you back home? I'm free so I can send you." he ask without tearing his eyes away from the screen.

 

Taeyeon look at him, they stay silent only letting the noises from the screen surrounded them. "No need, I'll spend another day with you here." she replied, Kris quickly turn his head and look at the petite girl. "What...why? Don't you want to go home and meet your parents and all?" Taeyeon shook her head. "Nope, I'll just go there tomorrow or the next day its nothing biggy." "Why did you suddenly feel like staying here for one more day. Its not good for a gilr stay with a guy alone. I could do something bad to you." Kris try to convince her, "I don't think that you will do anything to me so I trust you." "Peoples mind can changed you know."again Kris said, "I know, but you won't do ert things to me..Why are we arguing about this? Do you not want me to stay?" she look at him, cocking an eyebrow Kris stops. "No...well yes, I want you to stay but...." he scratched his head, biting his bottom lip. "Then I'll stay... You do said that you want me to cook for you so I'll stay and cook. Infact I'll cook for you everyday. And I just feel like spending the day with you so no more arguing or asking me to go home already."

 

Kris widen his eyes, blinking. "Y-you....want to spend t-the day with me?" he was slightly shocked and happy on what she just said. Taeyeon slightly blushed and nods. "Its only for today since its Saturday." Kris couldn't help but to smile like an idiot and he scoop Taeyeon into a hug spinning around. "I'm so happy!" he shouts, laughing. Taeyeon was in his hug spinning around in just one place, she blushed but is happy that he is happy. So she laugh along with him. Taeyeon cooked him lunch and dinner and spending the day with him.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

A fluffy moments for Taetae and Kris ;DDD

I was grinning nonstop while I wrote this chap...

forgive me if there is some erros in my spelling kekekeke

Next chap I'm gonna make SNSD performing or so...

Maybe hehehehe, or I just make that there will be a school festival in which SNSD will perform

BTW, SNSD is actually a singer in this FF of mine so they were not just a bunch of group....

They are well known actually ^^

Comments guys, Thank you for reading :D

 

XOXO