SM Festival & SNSD (Final)

Duizhang is in love

Author's POV:

 

Okay after all the activities is done, with all the guest, visitor, family and friends ate their dinner. Mr LSM made an announcement that the festival will be closed by som live performance by a well known girl group. They will start  around 9.30 pm until 11 pm. The huge stage has been set by the way, at their huge open space. Its already 9 pm, so lots of them have gather around the stage, they were all in awed at the size of it. Since when did they put it all up. EXO make their way toward the stage, the lights and all was up, "I didn't see Taeyeon sunbae nor her friends before dinner. Where could've they gone to?" Chen searched for the girls, "Let them be , they must be somewhere in the crowds." D.O said as they continue walking. On their way there, lots of of them greets Kris, smiling at him and all

 

"People start to look at you in a different kind of way now, Kris." Suho said as he greeted the people on behalf of Kris so does the other. "I'm quite happy to hear that." he just smirk. EXO stand at the most greatest view for tonight, they were really excited to know who might the girl group be. Well everyone does, by the time everyone all covered up the whole open space, its already 9.30. Its starting, since the lights starts to play around. Mr LSM came out from the back stage to welcomed them in this night closing ceremony. "Now, as you can see all of you actually know this girls so much but I won't say who. Some of might have heard their song years ago and some even never listen to it. So here there performing live for the closing ceremony. With their opening stage the Dance Stage!!"

 

They just clapped but confused on who it was, the light all went dark and focused on a 4 figure standing in the center, but their face can't be seen. You can only see a figure and their lower torso, until the music starts to play, showing the girls completely now, which shocked Kris so much and everyone else. 'SO NYUH SHI DAE!!!??? THEIR ACADEMY PREFECTS!!!' Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Seohyun only smile and smirk when everyone finds out. "Yah! Taeyeon shi is dancing!! She's freaking dancing into Womanizer song, with the rest of them!"Lay shouts, Tao slaps him, "Relax man! We know!" he grabs his collar and continue to watch them.  

1: WOMANIZER, HOLLABACK GIRL, MYL OVE & 4 MY PEOPLE WITH LAARBASSES.

 

 

 

 

 

 

About a minutes later, it changed to Jessica, Sunny, Yuri and Yoona dancing to Hollaback Girl lastly showing Hyoyeon dancing My Love and 4 My people, she even do the wave thing that stunned everyone. "Her body is just so flexible? She's a great dancer." Kai mutter. After the finished Laarbasses, the rest of them stand on the side, while Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri left standing in the middle, they starts dance on the music once it play.

2: THE BOOGIE THAT BE & BREAK AWAY

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was flawless, not even Kai nor Sehun nor Lay could defeat that, they perform so flawlessly without any single mistake shows up. Apparently, the crowds starts to cheer on them they were great really great. Lastly, they performed Jam and other song as the last dance stage. Taeyeon came in on the second song which is I Kissed a Girl, Kris couldn't get his eyes away from her, she was so different when she's on stage performing. Taeyeon can see him staring at her, she just smile and continue dancing.

 

3: JAM, I KISSED A GIRL & CIRCUS

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo SNSD imnida!!" they wave to the crowds, "Ahh, okay so this is the suprised for all of you which you think that we're just a group in SM and prefect, but we have our secret which we could not reveal until the right time comes which is today. Uri manager oppa and Mr LSM have agree to let or make us perform here tonight, for our promotion and gained up more fans. Well we have lots of them but we're happy to add up the number on our fans list." Taeyeon chuckles and smile as she gave her speech. "We are called SNSD, yes and is actually an idol or a star around the globe but we maintain to hide ourself for the moment, but now our scheduled have packed up so we'll be flying around the world for our tour." she ended. "But before we pass the mic to our host, let us introduce ourself as an idol."

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Kid Leader Taeyeon imnida. Leader and Main Vocalist of the group."making a peace sign.

"Annyeonghaseyo Ice Princess Jessica imnida, the Lead Vocalist." smiling with a winked.

"Annyeonghaseyo Energy Pill Sunny imnida, also a Lead Vocalist." doing a bbuing bbuing.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Fany Fany Tiffany imnida, Lead Vocalist also." giggles.

"Annyeonghaseyo Dancing Queen Hyoyeon imnida, the Main Dancer." making a double peace with a grin,

"Annyeonghaseyo Black Pearl Yuri imnida, Lead Dancer." making a bang and a smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo Shishin Sooyoung imnida, also one of the Lead Dancer with long legs." wiggling her eyebrows.

"Annyeonghaseyo Deer Yoona imnida, the Visual and Lead Dancer." she smile, waving.

"Annyeonghaseyo Maknae Seohyun imnida, Lead Vocalist and the youngest." smile and waves.

 

----------------------------

 

1: GENIE remix ver with rap

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sowoneul malhaebwa~~" Taeyeon voiced was heard, as they slowly appear under the stage, everyone cheers. Kris gasped at the outfit she's wearing. It reveal her small slender milky white leg, y. "She's truly have the angelic voice plus powerful too." Suho claimed when Taeyeon sang her part. Kris was absolutely speechless so no words could even describe it. The part were a boom shots, it made most of them jumps but screamed when it was so awesome.

 

2: RDR & THE BOYS REMIX

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next, they performes Run Devil Run then The Boys remix. It takes about 15 minutes for them to changed to their next cloth. RDR concept is black SoShi which they have slightly darker kind of make up, which make them look strong, charismatic and more. While The Boys is more to elegant and feminime kind of look which shined them so much. When Taeyeon reached her high notes in "My HEART!!!" that makes Kris hearts thumped a little, her voice is really something, its so powerful, in control, deep, calm and angelic kind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After their 3 song, they save IGAB for the last part so its time to perform their special solo songs. Starting with Taeyeon. It was her most powerful performance ever, in which well made Kris jealous on the dancer that touched her, holding her and all. He don't like other touched her except him but they have too since its their dancers.

1: TAEYEON : HUSH HUSH

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon reached her highest notes easily, she shouts that makes everyone shivered to her high notes that was epic and very powerful. "How can somebody with a small body have such a strong and powerful voice? She is JJANG, Duizhang." Baekhyun gave her a 2 thumbs up but shows it to Kris.

 

--------------------------------

 

2: JESSICA: BARBIE GIRL

3: TIFFANY: CALL ME MAYBE

4: SUNNY: THREE

5: SEOHYUN: SPEAK NOW

6: SOOYOUNG: SWAY

7: HYOYEON: PLEASE DON'T STOP THE MUSIC

9: YURI: 1 2 STEP

 

---------------------------------

 

At last its time for the closing, they've changed into their last outfit. "So this will be the closing for tonight, which is actually our latest song, I GOT A BOY. Its different from out previous one so here it is and enjoy." she winked at Kris.

 

 I GOT A BOY

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


The ceremony, festival ends after they end the song. Waving goodbye to everyone, all of them really enjoyed the night so much, they were so happy for the free live performance. The staff cleaned up, stacking up their things ready to go back. SNSD was sitting around to let the tiredness goes away. Taeyeon left to be alone for the moment, she sat with her knees up to her chin at a bench that is far from the stage that is still visible to her eyes. She sigh, her heart suddenly felt a tugged when she remember about Kris words weeks ago. She doesn't feel happy on thought he has, that worries her. She also don't know why she felt so not happy about it.

 

A small tapped felt on her shoulder, she glance up on Kris smiling at him sweetly. "Hey Taeng, whatcha doing here all alone? Tired?" he ask looking at him with concerned look, she nods slightly. "A bit, well that's what we get after gaving the full power on our performance." Kris chuckles, then silences takes over. Taeyeon keeps her head down, trying to ask him about what he said before. "Umm Kris, can I ask you something?" Kris turn to her with a smile, "Hmm, what is it?" she bits her bottom lip, "Why did 2 weeks ago on the day we spent time at your house you said that anyone who marries me is the luckiest guy?" Kris smile suddenly fades when Taeyeon said that, he look away from him.

 

"Because someday I will let you go Taeyeon. I can't keep your forever can I?" she frowns at his answer, "Why not? Didn't you promise to always protect me and be by my side forever?" "I know but only until you found a great guy to lead you to your happiness. I'm not a suitable guy to give you all that. I've hurt you once and 'him' have so too, I don't to see you gets hurt because of me. So might as well I let you go someday, but for the moment I'll stay with you until you feel like leaving me." his words was so sad and touching which makes Taeyeon heart tugged even more. She don't like hearing him say that. She can't accept it at all.

 

His expression was really hurt and pained as he said all that, he must have think that its hard for him to say it but its for her good to let her know about it. Kris glance at the girl, she buried her face in leg, knees to her chest. "Taeyeon I....Please, you're making this harder for me..." he try to convince and comfort her but he don't know how. 'Maybe I shouldn't said all that. I love her but why did I think about it so much that it bothers me.' Taeyeon keeps her head down, she suddenly felt so weak and sad to even look at him in the face. 'I don't like it...I don't...I don't...I don't want Kris to let me go...I want him with me forever, until the day we die. I can't live if he isn't around me. I need him, yes I need him...I like him no...Love him, I've fallen for this Duizhang without realizing it. He have stole my heart.' Taeyeon gather up her strenght to face him. Kris sat there in silent, "I gotta go Taeng. We'll meet tomorrow and don't think about it too much." he try to reassure her with his last word.

 

"Kris, before you go. I'll have a suprised for you but you need to close your eyes." Taeyeon stand, Kris glance back. "Suprise?" she nods smiling, "But close your eyes. Now." she order, he obeys immediately shutting his eye. "Taeyeon, if this is some kind of prank then stop." She smirks, "Oh its not a prank Kris Wu." she stand infront of him, Taeyeon tickles him alittle, "Yah! Taeyeon stop its tickling, stop!" they both laugh, but Kris wouldn't know it,until... his lip was touching with other lip which make him shot his eyes. Taeyeon on her tippy toe, lean upward kissing him. Kris stiffened himself, shocked stabs him. He can see tears sliding down her eye, she pulls away seconds later staring at Kris with he watery eye. "Kris, I don't want you to leave me. I disband you from doing that, please Kris..." she hugged him tight, buried her face in his chest. She sobs, "You've stole my heart Kris, and I won't let you go taking away my heart." "I thought that...its only one sided love.." he spoked, "Before yes it was. Its only you that have all the feelings on me, and I don't but after spending time with you and saved me from him you manage to open up my heart completely for you Kris. I never knew love until you dragged me into it, claiming me as your girlfriend without my approval, doing all the things you like. Now, I just want that to be you and forever you."

 

She exclaimed, with tears escaping her. Kris was speechless, his emotion is mixed up right now, sad, happy, tired, excited, proud and so on. "Taeyeon..." he called her name, looking at her with such calm eyes, before he crashed his lips with hers shutting her completely. Taeyeon return the kiss, making it into a slight more intense but sweet and romantic. Kris hugged her tightly lifting her up since she was too small and very light. They still kiss even when Kris lift her, they don't want to let each othe go. Taeyeon wrapped her arm around Kris's neck to maintain herself. He bits her bottom lip making her to moans a little before he locked her lips with his again. They continue for about 10 minutes until the decide to pull away, gasping for air, their forehead rested on each others. Kris slump down back on the bench with Taeyeon still in his embrace. "Kim Taeyeon...If I could kidnap you tonight, I will surely won't let that chances gets away." he closed hi eyes, Taeyeon chuckles, she cupped his face kissing his nose, "Not today, my dear. Someday you will and when that day comes, you'll have me all to yourself." she peck his lips. Kris smirks hugging her even tighter. "I changed my mind then, I wont let you go. Never, I won't let any men touched you. You will be mine and mine alone." he whisper in the crooks of her neck kissing it lightly. She chuckles, "And I won't let you to. You are not allowed to let go of me. Kris Wu belongs to me and I belong to him." they both look at each other and laugh.

 

"I love you my dear Taeyeon. I love you to the end." Kris peck her lips.

"I love you too, Kris and always will be." she kissed him and he returns it.

 

The night of SM Festival ends with them officially called themself as lover. It is a new beginning for both of them, with lots of obstacle waiting to be washed down on the two. Lets not end this new love yet shall we. There is more to be told about them. So much more :D

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

3 2 1... *SQUEALLLSSSSSSSS*

OMG, I did not just wrote that kekekeke

Its official, Kris and Taeyeon is now officially dating... xDDD

Thinking about it, make my heart raced up, and I'm even blushing at their fluffy moment ;DD

OMG again....I kept on slapping myself for writing this treasured moment on the 2 >___<

Please make me stop from squealing and screaming guys I can't stop myself xDDDDD

This is not the end yet of my FF, its a start of their relationship and I won't stop now to make more fluff between the two, don't forget I still didn't add yet so better wait for it kekekeke

Comment guys...Kamsahamnida :DDD

Can't wait to see all your reaction on the two becaming an OFFCIAL ONE !!!

 

XOXO OMGosh!!!! KYAAAAAAAA