Graduation Day

Duizhang is in love

Author's POV:

 

"Hello everybody!! And welcome to SM Academy, today we will have a graduation ceremony for all the seniors that is leaving!! All the parents, teachers, and my fellow student please be inform to gather up at the auditorium for the ceremony, thank you! And I am your host for today and the announcer, Choi Sooyoung with Lee Joon." the announcement ends with the bell like, all the students in their full uniform starts to walk their way toward the auditorium. The parents for the seniors is already here, and still half of them did not arrived yet.

 

Each students went inside and they sit according to year. The seniors all sat on the right side, while all the juniors or freshmen sat on the left side with the parents sitting at the back, and some even stand. The place was huge so the whole student is fit perfectly there. Kris, Suho, Xiumin, Lay and Luhan will be graduating so they sat with the other seniors, while the rest of EXO sat among the others. Apparently, Kris have open up to people and not being the usual scary Duizhang he once was, all that thanks to Taeyeon.

 

Even though it is graduation day, the prefects still doing their duty on handling them all. SNSD all, with their colleagues stand on each side, or at the back to check the situation. "Taeyeon shi still doing her job even though its graduation day for her and us, isn't that right Duizhang?" Lay asked, as he turn to look at Kris then to Taeyeon. Kris look over his shoulder, he caught the side of his girl standing, looking all neat and beautiful. The black coat with their academy emblem attach on the left side suits her perfectly. SM Academy have two kinds of uniform, and with this being their most perfect looking one for the students who is graduating and for the official event.

 

normal_107f_www_hqparadise_hu%281%29.jpg

 

At the same time, there is also a brooch that wrote Head Prefect there on her coat, with also her name tag. Taeyeon were standing in a straight posture, and her eyes were glacing all over the place. If the student were talking she will tell them to keep quiet, Kris likes to observe her. The Kim and Wu came together to watch Taeyeon and Kris receive their certificate of graduation. "Oh, I can see Taeng there standing. They still ask for the prefect to work?" Mrs Wu questioned. Mr LSM went up on stage to give the opening lecture. "Unnie, you will have a special performance to perform on stage before the ceremony starts." Taeyeon frowned, twisting herself to face the girl in front of her. "What performace? tapping her feet on the ground, as her eye keep on looking around to make sure everything is okay.

 

"Uhh, Mr LSM said that uri company told him that we will do few performance, just us. I mean by us is f(x) and SNSD." Sulli told the older one while she flipped her hair. Taeyeon blink and then sigh when she know what was their company thinking and nods. "Arasso, just give me a cue when is the performance." the mid lenght hair girl nods and ran toward her position again. Taeyeon look over to her friends and its seems that they've found out, consider that Amber, Luna, Victoria and Krystal were with them. She shook her head, and rub her temple with her thumb and index finger. "Just what I expected." Tao who was looking at her frown and poke Baekhyun. "Hyung, look look.. Taeyeon noona look so...What is the correct word to describe it?" Baekhyun turn to the younger one, he quickly look at her also. "Lost?" "Not that...She look shock or um don't know what to do when Sulli shi told her something just this moment." Beakhyun flicked his head, making the intimidating raven black haired biy to winced and cover his head. "Ow, what is that for." "For butting in someone's business Tao. Now keep quiet and listen to Mr LSM speech." Tao just pouts and turn his head away.

 

-------------

 

"As on today, al bestest student will leave and pursue on their dreams. I, Lee Soo Man wish you all the seniors of SM Academy a thank you and congratulations on graduating from this school, may all your wished come true and may you achieve your goal in life. Give it up for the seniors!" he applaud the seniors follow by other teachers then the juniors and freshmen. The seniors of SM Academy smile and some was in tears. Each parents also gave them an applaud with a big smile. LSM bows and went back to his seat. Next Leeteuk stood and gave a small speech. "Taeng! Palli..." Jessica motions for the older one to come, Taeyeon turn and went towards them. Suho, Xiumin, Luhan, Lay and Kris saw them with f(x) and they just look at each other.

 

"Unnie, where did you get those ring?!" Krystal gasped, and grab the older girl's hand. She was really amazed and envied by the diamond ring on Taeyeon's ring finger. She blush and grinned sheepishly, "Its from Kris." that made all of f(x) to gaped their mouth open and eyes almost popping out of their sockets. "Kris, the hoobae and Duizhang? You don't say that you guys officially dating?" Victoria questioned, they each look at Taeyeon and when she doesn't give them answer, they eyed the rest of SNSD's sunbaenim. "Yup, they are together. In fact they actually engaged now." Sooyoung the big mouth spill out the whole things, Taeyeon just slapped her temple. "SAY WHAT!!! Taeyeon sun-sunbae....engage...Du-Duizhang?!?! EH!!!" SNSD covers up their mouth with Taeyeon smacking Sooyoung's head. "Pabo..." she rubbed her head and apologize for spilling it up.

 

"You guys were the last to find out. The whole school had already find out but well we just feel like not telling you girls yet. And thank god that your class doesn't say anything about it. When I came to class around last Monday, the whole girls and boys saw the ring on my finger and gasped. They each thinking on who gave it to me or etc etc. And yes like Sooyoung, Yoona, Yuri and Tiffany told almost everyone about me with Kris. Its really something to handle though. Now they all know that Kris and I are engaged, even LSM headmaster." she ends her explaination to f(x) with one breath. They only formed an 'o' shaped mouth to her.

 

"f(x) !!!!" the girls startle when their group name were called, all turn their head to Leeteuk who was sticking his hand out which mean that introducing them, "Hwaiting!" SNSD pushed them on to the stage. So they begin by introducing themself and starts the performance with 'Hot Summer' then 'Electric Shock'. So the school actually know that their student council, 3 group prefects and Duizhang and his friends are in a music company, working as an entertainer and singer, model and more. Once they finished, they bow and wave, leaving the stage. "Hot, do they turn the air cond in here?" Amber fanning herself.

 

-------------------

 

"Jigeumeun SNSD, Apuerodo SNSD, Yeongwonhi SNSD!" Taeyeon and the whole SNSD shouts on the side of the stage, all of them look at the girls. Kris leaned forward to get clearer view on what are happening there, even the rest of EXO. "Do you think that a SONE's is here, among them?" Seohyun ask, the olders all smile and nods. "Of course there are. Some of them wore some of our things, emblem on their bags, clothes." Jessica points. "Wow, we made that loud shouts just like we are actually performing on out tour but its only for the graduation." "And now...ladies and gentlemen, a special performance from our lovely girls for today's ceremony. Give it up for...SNSD!" "Lets go!!" Taeyeon walk up on stage, they changed clothes since their designer artist came with their clothes.

 

"Annyeong!! SM Academy and to all the parents at the back! Jigeumeun SNSD! I know everyone know who we are, especially the students here gathering right now but for those who don't we'll just introduce. From right to left, Seo Joohyun, Lee Sunny, Hwang Tiffany, Kwon Yuri, myself Kim Taeyeon, Jung Jessica, Im Yoona, Kim Hyoyeon and Choi Sooyoung. Here, 6 of us will be also graduating today so for us and to all other seniors, our friends here is a song to decicated to our senior year and graduation!" they went in position, Taeyeon see Kris and smile, giving him a sweetest smile with a wink. Kris smile, grinned. "Ahh, you just grinned!" Luhan poke the giant's cheek, and teasing him. He slapped Luhan's hand, "Stop that Luhan...Man why must you see that." he cover his face. Luhan and Lay laugh their heads off. "Aigoo, our Duizhang is completely shy and cute. Taeyeon shi really changed him." "Ohh, btw this  Beep Beep our Japanese song from our 2nd album, enjoy."

 

Before they start, a video also play at the back, SNSD watch and shocked that its them. "Us?" Yoona look at all of them. The music starts to play.

 

 

 

 

[Tiffany] Hello?
Damn, pick up the phone ya?
Hello? Oh, beoria apeo!

[Sunny] Beep Beep Baby doko de nani wo eru no
[Hyoyeon] Tsunagare phone call
[Sunny] Anata no poketto de furueru my love
[Hyoyeon] Are you busy now?

[Sooyoung] Rusuden message mojimoji e dame
Youji nantenai no ([Jessica] Ah~)
[Seohyun] Koe ga kikitakute kakete mitadake
Isogashi butte ([Jessica] Ah~)

[Taeyeon] Shinjisasete kiss de kuchi ga
Fusagaretenai nara
[Tiffany] Nee dare to itatte denwa ni dete
Mmmm, I gotta call you right now!

[All] Hello hello moshi moshi ciao ciao busy busy
[Yoona] Every time ai ga beep beep beep beep
[All] Hello hello moshi moshi ciao ciao baby baby
[Sooyoung] Everywhere ai ga beep beep beep beep

 

SNSD laugh when they watch they video while they perform the song. All the teachers, parents and students also laugh at their girls. They made lots of cute thing, and even few MV is inserted in the video.



[Taeyeon] Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
[Tiffany] Sekai no koibitotachi no radar ima
[Taeyeon] Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
[Jessica] Todokete denpa wa koi no navigator

[Taeyeon] Anata no namae wo aieru ni rewrite
[Tiffany] Touroku e smile
[Taeyeon] Denwa ga nareba hora gamen no naka ja
[Tiffany] Kokuhaku time

[Sunny] Hanasu hodo demonai hanashi wo sasete
Suteki na something ([Jessica] Ah~)
[Jessica] Yasashiku utsu no aizuchi itsumo
Ring ring call me up ([Jessica] Ah~)

[Tiffany] Shinjisasete watashi no mae de
Dekinai koto wa ([Taeyeon] Dekinai yo)
[Seohyun] Watashi ga inai toki mo yamete
Fuan de naichau kara

[All] Hello hello moshi moshi ciao ciao busy busy
[Taeyeon] Every time ai ga beep beep beep beep
[All] Hello hello moshi moshi ciao ciao baby baby
[Hyoyeon] Everywhere ai ga beep beep beep beep ([Tiffany] Oh Yeah~)

[Taeyeon] Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep ([Tiffany] Oh~)
[Yoona] Sekai no koibitotachi no radar ima ([Taeyeon] Oh Yeah)
[Taeyeon] Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep ([Taeyeon] Oh Baby Freeze)
[Sooyoung] Todokete denpa wa koi no navigator

[Taeyeon] Yakimochi yakimoki saguri saguri de
Bukiyou na Heart
[Seohyun] Nanoni itsudemo anata wa sururi sururi to
Kawae shimau

[Sunny] Call You~ You-u-u-u~ ([Tiffany] It's you baby, you know that)
Call You~ You-u-u-u~ ([Tiffany] You know, pick up the phone)
You-u-u-u

 

"Wahh, they are really something. This is girls are very special." one of the sunsaengnim said. The others also nods and smile. "OMG, they did not just put that on..." Tiffany cover her face. They laugh while they perform. "Hahaha." all of them smile and chant their name. They just smile all the way till the end of the song, and sometime laughing.



[All] Hello hello moshi moshi ciao ciao busy busy ([Taeyeon] Call me, Hey Yeah)
[Yuri] Every time ai ga [Yuri/Jessica] Beep beep beep beep
[All] Hello hello moshi moshi ciao ciao baby baby
[Sooyoung] Everywhere ai ga [Sooyoung/Taeyeon] Beep beep beep beep

[Taeyeon] Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep ([Tiffany] Oh~)
[Tiffany] Sekai no koibitotachi no radar ima ([Taeyeon] Nega One Beep Beep)
[Taeyeon] Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep ([Tiffany] Oh~ Yeah)
[Jessica] Todokete denpa wa koi no navigator

 

"Jjang!! We are jjang!! Jigeumeun SNSD !!!" they make a peace sign. "Bye bye, time for the ceremony to starts, seriously start." Taeyeon shook her head in a cute way then exited the stage, changing. So here begins the true ceremony, by giving out the certificates to all the seniors. "Wu Yi Fan!" all the students applauds, and stand from their chair, some made a whistle noise. Kris stood, walk toward the stage to received his certificates. He bow when he stand in front of LSM, and with a smile he received the certificate from him and bows again. This continue on to everybody. "Lastly, Kim Taeyeon!" finally Taeyeon turn and she stand, they all gave her an applaud, the greatest head prefect, the queen of SM Academy and the finest or most excellent student.

 

She step onto the stage and bows, receiving her certificates. Mr LSM smile and congratulates her for being engaged to Kris. "And congrats to Taeyeon and Kris for being engaged, I am waiting for your wedding day." Mr LSM said, it made Taeyeon to blushed and cover her face with her jacket, all of the students wooed the two of them. "Yeah, long live KrisTae!!! The Duizhang have changed so much, thats a good thing...Love KrisTae!!" every students chants and applauds. Kris also just shook his head and was blushing. "Oh my god...I really can't say anything." he stated, Suho smile with his eyesmile and patted his friend's back.

 

Taeyeon went down and sat back on her chair. The closing pass through and everyone go home. Kim and Wu left the academy together. Kris wrapped his hand around Taeyeon slender waist and walk together with her, he kiss Taeyeon's back of hand and smile. "My my, this two is just too sweet." "We need to start the date of their wedding day." Mrs Kim and Mrs Wu smile and giggles. "So Yunho, Changmin...You boys agree on your sister dating who?" Mr Kim question his two oldest son. They look at Taeyeon and Kris who is laughing. "Of course father, we will always agree on who she's dating or pick for her future partner. Well we already accept him long time ago even though she never took him home for dinner that day." they both smile, and walk with their father and Mr Wu.

 

Kris after graduate, inherited his father's company that they own all over the world, while Taeyeon continue as a singer but she also become a fashion designer that her mother are now. The day of their wedding will arrived soon.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hahahahaha, update ^^

Sorry for taking it so long to update...

Well sorry if its a bit boring but her it is :DDD

They've graduated and now I will focused on their plan for the wedding..

Can you guys tell me some idea on how the wedding should be?

Should be at a hotel, or by the beach or church or anything...tell me please ^^

I want to make it look grand, elegant hmm and very awesome hahahahaha

Plus tell me the theme for the wedding, kekekekeke...

Help me guys, tell me how you guys want it to go...

But next is going to be the plan on all the dress, themes, and more :DD

Comments and upvote kekekeke

Love ya guys

 

XOXO