World Tour starts

Duizhang is in love

Taeyeon's POV:

 

The girls and myself are gathering at the music room in SM Academy, more like a class. 9 of us stand in the middle, facing the huge wall mirror infront of us. Our sunsaengnim came with our very own choreographer, we need to practice lots of special dance for our world tour. It will take place in 3 weeks time and for that whole time we must practice to make it perfect. Our latest album, I Got A Boy is out and a really big hit around the world, we even released our Japanese album called, 'Girl & Peace'. We will fly around the world for our Live Tour and I know it will a killer schedule for us.

 

We wore our casual attire since we need to practice, its only 9 of us with our sunsaengnim there so it shouldn't be a problem. I was wearing my black hoodie on my head, with black tight that went down until my knee, a pair of Converse shoe, but under my hoodie I wore a bluish green tank top. Yesterday, we all dyed our hair or should I say, our hairstylish dyed our hair. I'm having a pinkish colour at the end of my hair. "Each time with a new hair colour, my hair can be damaged." I mutter to myself.

 

Our choreographer told us to stand aside since Hyoyeon will have a solo moment dancing to '4 minutes by Madonna ft Justin Timberlake', the 1st half she will dance alone but when the 2nd half we all enter, by the end of the song we left her to finished up the dance. The next song was 'My Love again by JT' but this was his original MV song. At the beginning of the song, 8 of us dance while Hyoyeon stand at the back, it was all part of our practice. We have been practicing for about 6 days now, so we have the clue on it. While we were busy dancing, the door to our music room open. We were suprised to see, few of our classmate enter and sat at the side, watching us dance. "What the heck.. Why are they here." before I could ask them, uri sunsaengnim along with our manager oppa came.

 

Its not only that, the bloody GD and his friend is also here too, plus even EXO, SHINee, f(x), SuJu sunbaenims too. "This is nightmnare." I heard Seohyun cursed, she was red blushing when they all appear as our, fans perhaps. "Uri girls will be having a world tour in 3 weeks time so right now they are practicing to make their dance and singing flawless. You guys act like a fan watching them practicing, arasso?" "Nae..." they all answer, I just mentally facepalmed myself. Okay I don't care much about SHINee or f(x) or SuJu oppa since we have work together for quite a while now and have been a trainees together but I can't accept the fact that Kris and his whole group is here. "Man, I want to die right now." I can't help it but to feel embarrassed on practicing in front of him and even though he is my boyfriend. One more group is of course that GD's group, he is smirking. 'Dammit..'

 

---------------------------

 

I just practically ignore them so that I could focus. "Girls, make a fun kind of dance with this song." our manager oppa play the song 'Don't Stop the Party by Pitbull' when the song play, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung was being crazy dancing like a maniac, we burst into laughter and even kneel down, holding up our laugh. The rest of our friends also laugh, with their hilarious dance. I wipe my tears since it was damn funny, I throw my head backward and sat down when it gets intensed, "Wahhhh....hahahaha" I laugh in my ahjumma kind.

 

"Hyoyeon ah!! Sooyoung ah!! Yah! Stop it, you could make me have stomach cramp..." I scold them but still laughing, Yuri later joins in together with Tiffany and Yoona. Oh my gosh, I can't stop! I laugh, Jessica and Seohyun all hold onto me, covering their mouth while they laugh. "Wow!!" I shouts, when the song stops. All of them clapped when they finished. "Thank you our precious fans!" they nod like this was really a live performance. While they dance and I keep on laughing, I could hear Eunhyuk oppa, Key, Minho, Siwon and Taemin all cheer for their girlfriend. "Alright alright, lets stop if not we could explode or die of laughter." the manager said and we agree. Now its time for the real practice.

 

-----------------------------

 

Author's POV:

 

"Girls, the stage is big and lots of fans around the world will gather to watch you girls perform. It is SNSD's Live World Tour which mean you are the main focused in that tour. Each stage, country that you'll be having the tour will holds up about 50-100 thousand's fan from all over the world." they widened their eyes, "Jeongmalyo, oppa?" he nods, we gaped couldn't believe it. "The ticket to your first tour is sold out girls." they again widen their eyes. "Dae~~bak..." Yuri thumbs up.

 

"Wah, they are truly our sunbaenims. They have gone so far from us, even SuJu hyungs, SHINee and f(x)." Baekhyun was proud to have such great seniors around them even if they all went to same academy. After they manage to be the rookie group, their relationship with each groups have become closer, since they actually have never talk to each other before but now they are friends. Close enough to hang out with each other, even the scary Duizhang opens up a little to his sunbaes and even smile to them.

 

The girls perform Oscar, from their 3rd album 'The Boys', Taeyeon's part was the best of all of them especially the two main vocalist reaches the high notes and bring down the chill on their spine. And then, Trick, next is You Aholic which impressed them the most, then continue on with Flower Power, Paparazzi and I'm A Diamond. They also perform Japanese version of RDR, Oh!, Gee, Genie, The Boys. "How many version do they have?" Chen whisper, "The Boys have 3 version. Eng, Jap and Korea while Mr Taxi has 2, Gee has 2, Genie has 2 and the rest also." Jonghyun explained to him.

 

"No wonder they are jjang." Kai smile. Next they sang I Got A Boy, Romantic Fantasy, Talk Talk, Promise and more.It drained out all the energy from them. The day ends quickly.

 

-----------------------

 

3 weeks later,

 

SNSD arrived at the airport, their first stop is Japan. It was packed up with crowds, paparazzi and more. They will be having the tour, concert in Japan for about 2 month. Mr LSM accept their request to let them not attending the school for that long. Their parents could come to send them away since it was too crowded but they did bid them farewell and have a safe trip.

 

Before they went to the airport this morning, each of their beloved came to say their goodbye and goodluck. Jonghyun hug Jessica tight, kissing her forehead, wishing her goodluck. Sunny and Sungmin was snuggling to each other, Tiffany and Siwon was talking then hug tight, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk make jokes before they embraced each other. Yuri and Minho also do the same like HyoHyuk, Sooyoung and Key well argues a little but then they hug and kiss. Yoona and Taemin, well he was making aegyo to Yoona and they kiss each other. Last;y, Taeyeon and Kris they look at each other first before Kris pulled her into a warm gentle romantic embrace. "Good luck and hwaiting." he smile, she nods her head and place a peck on his cheek.

 

Then they kiss each other on the lip and hug for the last time. Kris was not happy that he could not be with Taeyeon for 2 months, and he know that he will surely miss her so much.. They bids farewell, and the van took them to the airport. They walk toward their gate, and enter the plane. The world tour starts now.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

For next chap, I won't add much of SNSD with their tour..

so maybe I'll writing about Kris and EXO more ^^

and maybe the confession on Kris's umma about Taeyeon kekeke

But I'll maybe forward the two months if you guys want KrisTae moment :DD

I'll see what I can do okay guys and sorry if its a little boring..

My brain is running out of ideas right now, I'm trying to give a lot of KrisTae but I just can't

>____< man, I hate this...I want my fluffy brains back...the fluffiness is the best ;33

 

Comments guys ^^

XOXO