Proposal

Duizhang is in love

Author's POV:

 

"Yeah, could you guys come? Tomorrow around dinner, I'll give the name of the restaurant were going for tomorrow." Kris asked as he paced around his living room, the caller was asking unknown and why did they talk about restaurant. "Thanks, you guys are the best. It will be a very big suprise and I know that she'll be speechless about it." they both laugh, "Okay, see you guys tomorrow." he hungs up and lie down on his couch, gazing at his ceiling wall. "Hope that she'll be happy about it. Can't wait to see her expression tomorrow about the suprise."

 

Kris and Taeyeon agree on going on a date tomorrow and Kris is planning on proposing to her like how his ma told him, they wish to have Taeyeon as their daughter in law since she is very kind and sweet which is how his ma love. Even though it has been a week since the dinner, his ma and pa keeps on talking about her. And he finally decided to propose to her, and Monday after dinner with the Kims and after school, he went to the jewel store to order a diamond ring which he order the design specially for her. It was very expensive but he don't care about the price of the ring.

 

What he care that Taeyeon would love it, he even order a pair for them well an early wedding rings for the both. The next day, Kris pick her up at her house, Mrs Kim and Mr Kim was smiling and waving goodbye on the two as they droved away. "Where to?" Taeyeon ask as she buckle herself up and fixing her hair. "Its only 1134, so perhaps a lunch, then we'll go to watch a movie or if you have some other plans to do, just tell me." she smile and just agree on him.

 

"What do want to eat for lunch? Is there anything that you want to eat today?" he asked smiling as he focused on the road, Taeyeon was humming or thinking on what to eat and then smile like a kid, "Just something that is very simple. I want fastfood, its been a while though and I want to eat some for lunch today..Can I?" she leaned on Kris's shoulder, making a cute puppy eyes with a smile. Kris smile and nods, "Of course, anything for you Taeyeon." she clasped her hand happily and humming some song, it made Kris smile even wider.

 

 

 

----------------

 

They went to have pizza for their lunch, it made Taeyeon smiled all the time, clinging on Kris's arm. They ignore all the eyes watching them being lovey dovey in the public, the fans practically have their jaws dropped and even taking pictures. "Is this okay? I mean people are taking our pictures, the media will soon find out about us.." Kris said, his eyes were looking everywhere around them, he is quite worried about it. "Don't worry, uri company did say that we could date anyone." "Yeah, but you and I are well known due to our father's name and because who we are outside, an idol, singer an entertainer, all." Taeyeon chuckles, "Relax Kris Wu, it won't be a problem okay. Trust me." he gave in and nod.

20090519-mrpizza-closeup.jpg

 

After lunch they left the pizza place and taking a stroll at the park with their hands intertwined with each other. Kris bought Taeyeon an ice cream since the girl practically love ice cream. While Taeyeon keeps on her ice cream, Kris was looking around, enjoying the nice view of the park they're in. "Want some?" Taeyeon offers her ice cream at Kris, he look down and shook his head with a smile. "No thanks, too full." he rubbed his tummy, Taeyeon giggles and continue . Their movie will start around 45 minutes so they just enjoying the perfect weather before watching the movie.

 

Skipping the movie, they finished around 4 pm, so Kris and Taeyeon went to the Gangnam street to window shopping, the fans practically scream and squeals when they walk around the street without their managers. Seoul people swarmed them, wanting to take pictures and even asking for autograph so they did gave them all that. Taeyeon always smile genuinely to her SONEs and even being so friendly to let them take pictures with her. While Kris, well they know about him being the mafia's son but as he became an artist, the girls of Seoul isn't scared of him, he is quite friendly and kind.

 

The time pass by so fast, "Emm, Taeng I need to go to the toilet for a while. I'll be back right after." she nods and continue window shopping or shopping for real. Kris ran and actually hide behind some shops there, he shoved into his pocket and took out his phone, quickly dialing the number of his friends. "Guys, be there by 7. You guys got about 1 hour to go, make sure everything is prepared by the time we got there." he ordered, "Arasso Kris, don't worry about it." Suho was on the other line talking with him, whatever the thing is Kris will always call Suho first since the guy is his most closest friend in the world. Childhood friend to be precise. "Okay, I'll the other half while you do the same. And don't forget about the girls." Suho replied and they hung up. Kris dialled up his 4 more friends which is Lay, Luhan, Baekhyun and D.O while Suho calls Chanyeol, Sehun, Kai, Xiumin, Tao and Chen. They all confirmed on going and to get everything prepared with the help of their sunbaes aka SNSD.

 

---------------

 

"Where are we having our dinner, Kris?" Taeyeon asked while she glancing outside the window on the street, the sun is slowly setting and the lights are shining up the road, lighting everything up. "Somewhere that is very romantic and fancy." he smile, glancing at the girl beside him, Taeyeon just keep on looking outside but sometime look at Kris and the road infront. Taeyeon gaped when they arrived at the restaurant, "You sure where we are Kris? I mean, this is a hotel and it is a 5 star international hotel!" Kris chuckles at her cuteness and pinch her cheek, "Yes babe, I'm sure. I've booked a place for dinner here like 5 days ago, this place apparently is always crowded with millionaires, artist or other peoples. Come on.." he offer his hand, Taeyeon blinked before sling her arm with Kris. "And thats why you took us to a shop to changed? And I look like a princess here with my back exposed, this is embarassing Kris." she flushed red when Taeyeon saw her own reflection from the hotel's window.

 

The man all over the hotel was gaping and whistling when they saw her, while Kris gave them a scary glare to stay off his girl. "You look great Taeyeon, please for me just this night. Beside, they only allow us to enter if we wear formal clothes." he smile and led her inside, Taeyeon covered her face with her purse which Kris bought along with the black dress she currently wearing.

 

Alice+and+Olivia+exposed+back+mini+dress

 

Ladies-Apricot-Formal-Evening-Bags-Cryst

 

------------

 

"Kris Wu.." he told to the waiter incharged of the booking, giving him time to check throught the list of names, "Mr Kris Wu, right this way." he lead them inside, some of the eyes look at them when they both enter. Taeyeon was stunningly beautiful that caught lots of mens attention that night. With Kris being the same, he caught lots of women's attention. Kris being a gentleman he pull the chair for Taeyeon then sat at his place. They gave their orders and the waiter left to gave it to the chef, which is actually would be SNSD and EXO.

 

Kris ordered a fine dessert for Taeyeon which is actually the suprise he has been planning about. The ring will be placed in the dessert and when Taeyeon found it, he will propose. The place he booked is pretty crowded but he asked for a bit private area and he succeeded. The table they are in is not fully swarmed by people and a bit hidden so it will be a perfect spot for him to propose, he even ask for a candle light dinner. Taeyeon was impressed by his idea and taste on dinner. As the two couple having dinner, in the kitchen SNSD and EXO all were preparing the dessert for Taeyeon. "Careful now, we don't want to lose the ring here now. Its effing expensive!" Sooyoung said, grabbing Chanyeol's shoulder telling him to be careful on placing the ring in the dessert. "Noona, please..I'm trying to focus here." Chanyeol was sweating, and was pressured when Sooyoung keep on reminding him to be careful.

 

Suho, Xiumin, Kai, Chen, Lay and D.O all changed into a waiters outfit, while Sunny, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Yuri and Tiffany changed into a waitress outfit. "Do I look good?" Tiffany ask while fixing her hair through the reflection of the fridge. "Yes Fany, you look nice. Now come on. The two love birds need the dessert already and I can see Kris keeps on checking on us." Hyoyeon peek through the kitchen door's window, and saw Kris keep on glancing at them. His face shows all the signs of you-can-get-your--out-now-with-the-dessert face. "Kris? Whats wrong? You keep on looking at the kitchen, is something there?" Taeyeon turns her head, with that Hyoyeon ducks her head and told them to hide themselve. Kris wiped the invicible sweat of his temple, "Nothing, I'm just waiting for the dessert I ordered for you. Its really nice, so you should try it...any second now." he smile akwardly trying to confront her, Taeyeon just nods and enjoying the wine.

 

"Okay guys thats the signal, Kris have been looking at us for couples of minutes already now its time to move." Jessica commanded, and they all who wore the waiter and waitress clothes walk out of the kitchen with the dessert on D.O's hand. Jessica, Sooyoung and Yoona walk at the back with Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun, Luhan and Tao. D.O cover his face when he arrived at their table, Kris was using his eyes for the signal. "Here is the dessert you requested." he carefully placed the chocolate dessert on the table. Taeyeon eyed the dessert and Kris can see her eyes shined as the dessert arrived. "Wow, this looks so delicious. Simple looking but I have to taste it first to judge it even further." without thinking, she quickly grab the spoon and scoop some of the dessert.

 

chocolate-bread-parfaits-recipe-fw0710-l

 

When the chocolate enters she squirmed and squeezes herself, then open her eyes. "Delicious!!" Taeyeon smile widely and continue scooping them. Kris gave them signal for the fortune cookies. Lay came with a tray, before placing it down Taeyeon suddenly bit something hard, she scrunched up her face, and tooking the hard thing out from . "Hmm.." she examined the object in her spoon and when she realized that it was a ring she stiffened and gasped quietly, with one hand starting to cover . Kris stood up and kneel down beside her, this action made her to gasped even harder and widened her eyes. He took the ring from her spoon, gently dipped it in the glass of water and wiped it using the napkin.

 

He clears his throat first before saying the words what Taeyeon could already guess he's gonna say. But before that, Lay gave the fortune cookie to Kris. He broke it to half and took out the note written in it. It said, "Will you marry me?" Taeyeon gasped again, and cover now with both her hands. She is holding up the tears that theartening to fall down. "Its not as romantic like in a movie or any drama you've watched but I'm trying to make it look like it though." Now with the ring in his hand, Kris again clears up his throat. "Kim Taeyeon, w-will you marry m-me?" he said while offering the ring to her.

 

willumarry3.jpg

 

 

542.jpg

 

The diamond ring shined and was dazzling, Taeyeon was speechless and really don't know what to say. That time, all SNSD and EXO came around them with bouquet of red roses on their hands. Taeyeon look at all of them, with wide eyes. All of them smile and each holding up letters. Each of them stand in order of the letters.

 

W (Xiumin)

(Jessica)

L (Luhan)

L (Sunny)

Y (Suho)

O (Tiffany)

U (Lay)

M (Hyoyeon)

A (Baekhyun)

R (Yuri)

R (Chen)

Y (Sooyoung)

M (Chanyeol)

E (Yoona)

? (D.O)

 

And as for Seohyun, Kai, Tao and Sehun they each hold the bouquet with letters of I Love You.

 

I (Seohyun)

*heart sign* (Tao)

U (Kai)

*picture of ring with heart shapes on it* (Sehun)

 

Tears starts to fall down her cheek, the waiters and even waitress were also gathering around with big wide smile. Even the owner of the restaurant too. She look at her friends, they all smile at her and nods telling her to say yes, and even some of them just trolling her. Taeyeon inhaled up an oxygen then let it out slowly, "Yes...yes I will marry you, Kris Wu." with that Taeyeon jumped into his embrace and with all the tears of happiness pouring down. Kris rubbed her back and patting her gently, he smile widely at all his friends. They gave him a thumbs up and a loud applaud for the two. "Give it up to our new future or soon to be husband and wife!" Chen shouted and they pulled out a confetti for the two.

 

Taeyeon keeps on crying and hugging him, her sisters all wooed the two and congratulates them. "Congratulations!! Congratulations Taeyeonnie!! Kris shi!! You guys really suits with each other.." Jessica exclaimed with a clap and a smile. "Taeyeon, give me your hand.." Kris said, slowly Taeyeon pulled away from the hug, Kris wiped away the tears using his thumb. Taeyeon sobs slowly, she give her hand to him and so Kris slide the ring into her ring finger, she look at the ring on her finger then back at Kris. "Thank you...I love you, Kris. Always." he just smile then they both share a kiss. They all shouts in unison, "Get a ROOM!!" and the two just giggles, then chuckles and then laugh. Taeyeon hug him again.. Now, she is truly or officially his.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*winks and blinks many times*

First of all, please don't beat me for not updating so soon...

"hides behind my huge teddy bear, peeking on all of you*

Umm, yeah this is an update and please check out my latest FF that I just posted few days ago...

Another few more chaps before this FF ends and I will try my best to update it all by this week ^^

Please subscribe to my new FF and leave comments :DD

Will be updating it very soon...

Comment and upvote my fellow chingus and reader...

Kamsahamnida *bows*

 

XOXOXO