SM Festival & SNSD (3)

Duizhang is in love

Author's POV:

 

Continue on the Perfect Couple game. The next is show or posed your best outfit or just in any kind of outfit, but they need to pose looking all hot, y, awesome and more. "Now, in this game, they will only posed themself no question or doing anything crazy. The couples are currently changing at the back so lets wait for the 1st to step on the stage. The first 3 pairs have make their appearance and posed in so many way. One pair at a time, they posed, clinging or just alone and more.

 

The next couple is Sunny and Sungmin. They step on the stage to start showing off their best clothes and pose. " Cute but y with slight feminime side.." Seungho said as Sunny walk post. *Okay just pick any one of her outfit which you like and imagine that she posed in all those 3 way >_<, I'm not so good with this modelling. This will goes on for Jess, Sungmin, Taeyeon, Kris and Jonghyun too...Soo mianhae..*

 

  SNSD+Sunny+Elle+Girl+Japan+%25285%2529.j112.jpg

taeyeonsunny+high+cut_1.jpg

 

Sungmin_05.jpgsungmin-1.jpgSUNGMIN.jpg

*I'm just giving the possing position not cloth when I realized it..Oh well, what the heck...xDD. The game do want to see how they posed in their cloth kekeke*

 

The crowds was fascinated with Sunny and Sungmin, they look cute y and hot altogether. SNSD was smiling, even SuJu. The 4th and 5th couple take the stage and posed, all the couple from 1 till 6 is awesome until Jessica and Jonghyun came up the stage. Eyes were wide and they were so amused by their hot looks, especially Jessica since she has that model material kind of look. Her messy hairstyle with the make up is just so perfect with that cold look on her face. She was beautiful.

 

jessica-elle-girl-3.jpg

snsd+jessica+elle+girl+june+2012+%282%29

tumblr_ls0ql6ZGya1qaqy7eo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mau7e5lxia1r1obk0o1_1280.jpg

 

Jonghyun was also looking so hot and handsome. The two was perfect for each other.

 

jonghyun-shinee-2012-761.jpg

jonghyun_shinee_304623_large.jpg

20130209_shinee_jonghyun_dreamgirl2.jpg

AR32th15.jpg

 

"As expected from Jess, she is just awesome in modelling clothes, Jonghyun look so cool." Hyoyeon clapped for the both of them, "Jonghyun is not of the model type but he manage to do it." Onew said. "I'm so excited and anticipating for Taeyeon unnie Kris. Wonder how will they look like, Taeyeon unnie never have that much chance to be in a cover or magazine, but she do have some. Can't wait!!" Yoona was screaming excitedly waiting for Taeyeon to stand on the stage. "Yes, that is our JongSica couple, y and hot couple isn't they? Now on to our next couple." 8th couple walk out.

 

Backstage, Taeyeon just finished with her hair and makeup, she see Kris from the mirror. Taeyeon gasped, he was soooo handsome, hot, good looking, y, and more. She couldn't describe more on him since she was absolute stunned by his hotness, she cannot help her but to blushed. 'I--Is he al-always that hot and g-good looking? I've n-never seen him looking so.....HOT and HANDSOME. Oh my gosh, I'm blushing so much. I can't look at him, he is too....I can't describe it. How could a guy like him be my bo-boyfriend? If he was my husband, man I will be the luckiest girl ever.'

 

Jessica and Sunny along with Sungmin and Jonghyun went to Taeyeon, they gasped. "Wow! Taeng, you look hot with those smokey eye." Taeyeon blush and slap Jonghyun playfully at his statement, "Jessica is always the better looking one in all this model stuff, Jonghyun. I'm still a rookie in this matter." "Nonsense, Tae. He's right, you look absolutely great and gorgeous. Those smokey eye, red all th guy go crazy on ya. Ehh, what am I saying, all the boys in this academy have always love you, crushing on you and all." Jessica exclaimed to make her bestfriend smile and happy. "Thanks Jess." she hug Jessica tight. "Hey! What about me...I'm still here you know." Sunny puffed her cheeks, they all laugh at their aegyo queen and hug her.

 

Kris look at Taeyeon's direction when her friends came gathering around her. When she stand and faced them, he can see her beauty. He widen his eyes, he was even staring at her. Kris was stunned like how Taeyeon is on him, she look perfect, so perfect, y, hot, gorgeous, beautiful and more. 'She's...she's....she's HOT! I can believe my eyes. She look so different when her hair and face all brighten up. No thats not it, she gave a different kind of aura when her face was all covered in those lipstick, eyeshadow, eyeliner and more. I just feel like want to pull her into a tight romantice embrace and kiss her red luxurious y tasty looking lip. Snap out of it KRIS!' "Its time for KrisTae couple to posed for us. Lets call them up!" Kris and Taeyeon snapped when their name was being called. "Time to show my other side then. Wish me luck" Taeyeon make a hwaiting sign, same goes to her friends. They both stand on on the bottom part of the stairs, they look at each other. "You look great, Kris Wu. Now you really look like my boyfriend." she praised him, Kris smile, "It goes the same to you. You look stunning, you look more like a Duizhang's girl now." they laugh, sling their arm and make their way up the stairs.

 

When the both step on the stage, everyone was has a big eye just like D.O, but D.O widen his even more. All the crowds was in an 'O' shaped mouth. Kris and Taeyeon changed so much when they became a model. "Taeyeon unnie is so...sooo GORGEOUS!" Seohyun gasped, she could not believe that it is her unnie on the stage. Its not like the girls never seen their model part of them but Taeyeon just really caught their eyes so much instead of Jessica and Sunny for this evening. Seungho also went speechless, seriously this two has caught all their attentions. Taeyeon release her hand from Kris and they both starts to posed, in such y, hot, looking way.

 

1205099taeny4.jpg

tumblr_m822wgUxru1rcoad1o1_1280.png

tumblr_m8232xbWV41rcoad1o1_1280.jpg

taeyeon-sunny-singles-hd-3_large.jpg

 

She look definitely different from the real Taeyeon. The guys were practically googling, drooling over her while the girls do the same on Kris. *just forget about they have to be in their best outfit, just focused on them looking good and hot as they posed themself xDD*

 

tumblr_mguip62Ixy1s1ixhxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m90fs62hQv1r6jkqso1_500.jpg

tumblr_m91ckn7kGR1qba9r0o1_500.jpg

smarte_1208_postcard7.jpg?w=479

 

For being the scary, intimidating, mean, vicious guy of it Kris can actually look damn hot, y, handsome and so more. His smile can melt all the hearts in women. Taeyeon and Kris were evenly matched for this game, they both look hot, y, gorgeous/handsome, serious yet kind/vicious yet cool. The last part, the two post together with Taeyeon leaning forward on Kris and with Kris wrapped his arm around Taeyeon waist. The crowds cheer, clapping so hard and loud on the two. For the first time, their whole school voted or accept them dating, they just look perfect for each other. SNSD, EXO all just clapped continuously, chanting their name, wooed them and more.

 

"KrisTae everybody!! They look absolutely hot tonight. Is it me or was it them that is making me hot here. They are evenly matched!!" Seungho shouts, Taeyeon and Kris bows, smiling and left the stage to let the last couple go. Seungho later announce that again Kris and Taeyeon won this part, they moved onto the last part that is quiz. *I'll skipped the rest to focus on Kris and Taeyeon. Just few question only since I've notice my chap is already so long ^^*

 

----------------------

 

"Okay, like other couples the question will the same, answer correctly and automatically you two will win the grand prize." Kris, Taeyeon nod. "Here goes. Is there any other nickname for your partner?" "Yes, Taengoo, ByunTaeng, Kid Leader Taeng even though I don't why but that's one of it, Taeng, TaeTae, Ahjumma and umma." Kris answer calmly, "Correct! What about you Taeyeon shi?" "So far, its only Duizhang, Dragon lover, Dragon tamer, YiFan since that is his real name, but he rather use it as his nickname and stick to Kris. And for Duizhang it is because he a leader for his group, EXO and in his family. Why dragon tamer and lover, well its because I've always seen him wearing a small emblem or button that is a shape of a dragon so I presume he love dragon so much." "Correct! Wow, for just being in a relationship you two sure know about each other. Okay now onto the next question."

 

"Tell me the languages that your partner can talk." "English he is fluent in it, Cantonese and Mandarin since he is Chinese but lived in Canada for quite a while, so he's really fluent and lastly Korean also fluent." "English, Japanese, Korean and Chinese, she is quite fluent with all but more to Korean." "Correct again!" Seungho went onto their last question, "Alright last question, what is your partner talented in or good in?" Kris and Taeyeon look at each, "Her vocal. I've never heard her sing before but her friends and all the school said she is. And she's taleneted in playing guitar too." 'Well he is really good in rapping, thats what his friend told me so maybe someday I could have a chance to hear him rap." she smile, Kris smirk. "Yes! That is absolutely correct. Ladies and gentleman, the winner is KrisTae!!!" the crowds cheer for them. They can't believe it that the won't, they surely thought that Jessica would won. *10th couple were having some problem so I skipped them kekeke* "Congratulation guys, you've earned it. I can't believe that you guys know each other so much, its like you guys have been dating for years now." They blushed and smiling shyly. EXO and SNSD came to congratulate the two, seriously they look so good together.

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

Okay sorry for not keeping my word on putting the performance and the suprised

because this chap is way too long for me to even drag it ;))

but I'll put it on my next one, mianhae *bows 10x*

next part, mostly it will be videos so there won't be line much in

but I'll try, since I do want to make a suprise at the end kekekeke

Comments, *love you guys*

And this is my first FF that gets the most upvote so far :DD

I'm so happy that you all love it *Cries, sobs, touched ;__;*

 

XOXO