The Tiny Moment between the 2

Duizhang is in love

Author's POV:

 

"Taeyeon looks like a dead person. Or maybe a walking zombie." Sunny whisper when they saw Taeyeon with her face down on her desk. School just start but Taeyeon already felt gloomy, and depressed. Her world wasn't the same anymore after what happen yesterday between her and that bastard, Kris Wu. Even when the teacher enter their classroom, Taeyeon didn't lift up or greet her. Ms So Ra an eyebrow at the stoned class pres. She clears few times but Taeyeon still in her stoned state. "Good morning, Ms So Ra." Onew stands and greets her, follow by other students. "Morning everyone. Umm, Ms Kim?" before she starts her class she call Taeyeon.

 

Yuri has to poke her to make her cameback to reality. "Huh? Uh what yes, oh Ms So Ra. I'm sorry for not greeting you." she stands bowing to her, Ms So Ra just smile and motion her to seat. "Thats okay Ms Kim, but after class I want you to follow me to the office. There is some question that I want to share with you all." "Ne, susaengnim." Taeyeon answer short. "Now lets start our lesson for today." she begins her lesson.

 

Then comes lunch hours, half of the class left for the cafe while half stays in their classroom eating their lunch box they made. Taeyeon just sits there on her desk, gazing away with a blink for a few times. Her friends try to cheer her up by making jokes, offering to treat her lunch, sings and they even drags Onew into cheering her up by doign the chicken dance but nothing seems to light up her mood. "Taeng, come on. I hate seeing you all depressed, gloomy, worry and all. Smile." Tiffany eyesmile herself but Taeyeon just watch like a statue sitting straight.

 

"This is even harder than I thought." Yuri scratched her head. Jessica is the closest to Taeyeon so she can read her bestfriend states right now. She was concern about her, "Taeng, are you okay? You can lie to them but not me. I know that you're thinking about the Duizhang." she pulled a chair and sat beside Taeyeon with her hand place on top her bestfriend squeezing it gently.

 

Taeyeon turned around to face Jessica, "Yeah, what else. I was ducking, checking around, running once I've reached the school ground this morning. You know how hard that was." she buried her face on her desk, her forehead hits the desk hard and she winced in pain, rubbing her forehead. "Oww." she hissed. Jessica shooks her head with a small smile curved up. "He's here, Taeng! Hide!" Hyoyeon came running into the classroom, she went to Taeyeon and pulled her, "Huh, wait. Yah! Do you think it fits me?!" Taeyeon shouts at Hyoyeon who try to hide her in the small locker for students to put their belongings. "Hyoyeon is being silly again or perhaps she is just nervous." Tiffany slap her forehead and put her hand on her hip.

 

The door spread wide open, Kris stands with his groups of friend around him. Every eye turn to him when he enters, Even Hyoyeon and Taeyeon. Hyoyeon widen her eyes and pulled Taeyeon. "Hyo...wait!" "Yah! Give me back my woman." Kris cursed and he chased after Hyoyeon and Taeyeon. "Duizhang!" they all shouts and chased him. "Hyoyeon have done it now. We better save them. Lets go!" Yuri, Sunny, Jessica and Tiffany all chase the groups. "Hyo! You know he will kill you right?!" while the 2 girls were running from the raging Duizhang, Taeyeon ask the blonde hair girl, she let herself being pulled by Hyoyeon. "I know, but you don't even want to see him, so thats why I'm kidnapping you from him." Taeyeon chuckles a little at her friend.

 

-------------------------

 

"Yah! You blonder hair girl whatever your name is! Come back here!" suddenly they could hear Kris's voice, they both glance behind and see him running with full speed. "Arghh!" Hyoyeon pulled Taeyeon again. 'Damn that girl is fast.' he cursed under his breath as he watch Hyoyeon sprints off with his girl. '! No way in hell I let her gets away today.' he gather all his strengh and sprint as fast as he could. They ran up down, into the hallway out of the hallway, to the courtyard and the garden then back into the hallway and finally stops when they lost their energy.

 

Apparently, they stops to catch their breath at the courtyard. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon both lie down on the grass, gasping. "Remind me to not run through the whole school ground." Hyoyeon points a finger to the sky, Taeyeon just nods. "Taeng! Hyo!" they heard their friends voice, Taeyeon open up her eye to look at them and waves her hand. She sat up, and she see that they were pointing their fingers, she was confused by their weird behaviour. "Hm, why are they pointing?" scratching her head, tilting her head. Taeyeon quickly realize that someone is standing behind her. "Gotcha, my dear lady." before she could ran, Kris was quick enough to scoop her from the ground and carries her in bridal style. Taeyeon stiffened.

 

Kris was smirking at his beloved girl, his quickly avert to Hyoyeon. "You, don't ever kidnap my girl ever again. If not, I will break your bones to pi--" "Duizhang Kris!" his group of friends shouts in unison when they saw Taeyeon slap their Duizhang on the face, that makes him to release her and the two fell to the ground. Taeyeon quickly stand and fix her uniform, she sneer down to Kris. "Don't you ever threatened my friend like that if you don't want to be thrown to the floor by me, Kris Wu." she helped Hyoyeon up and glance back at him. "Yah, you're my girlfriend!" he rub his cheeks and he can feel the pain throbs on his cheeks. "She really have a powerful slaps. I can give her 10 points for that." he winced in pain. Suho smack his head, "You're an idiot."

 

Kris glared at Suho, he only rolled his eye watching as the girls disappear. "I'm not giving up on her. She just became mine yesterday." he smirks, shoving his hand into his pocket pants leaving. The bell rang, and all students when back to their classroom. Kris decided to stay in her class, sitting beside her as he stares at her continuosly ignoring all the students that eyed the two. The teacher couldn't dare to speak up because of his deathly aura that slips out from him but flowery, glittery kind of aura surrounding him and Taeyeon.

 

"This is his bright idea. What is he thinking." Baekhyun mentally facepalmed himself as they peeked through the back door of the classroom. Taeyeon was sweating, because of Kris. She can feel he blood rushing through her body in a quicker pace than usual. She can't even concetrate herself in class due to a certain lunatic staring at her like she is some kind of painting. 'Keep calm Taeng. Just ignore this lunatic beside you.' Taeyeon continue to watch her susaengnim, she plays with her pen, tapping her fingers on the desk, sometime she tapped the pen on her cheek and then playing with the strand of her hair of hers.

 

He can see that Taeyeon was nervous, sweating and more but he keeps on watching her, staring deeply. He really admire her beauty, all of it was perfect. If only that he could marry this girl right here right now, he would be the happiest man alive. He watched as Taeyeon plays with pen, hair, tapping her fingers of her desk and so on. 'I really can make her feel like this.' he chuckles lightly, Taeyeon turn to look at him, she an eyebrow to him. He apologize, then Taeyeon rolled her eyes and stare down on her book. She put her loose hair behind her ears, and then look up back to her teacher. The class was a 3 hours perios long, so some of them have even dozing off because it was too long.

 

Taeyeon still continue to listen to her lectured. She glance back at her friends and see that Yuri and Sunny have already fishing for some fish, meanwhile Jessica put up a book to cover herself from sleeping, and Tiffany and Hyoyeon was actually sleeping with their face exposed like they wanted to be caught by the teacher. Taeyeon chuckles, she shook her head and turn back and before she return to the sunsaengnim, Taeyeon glance on her side. Kris has fallen asleep with his head almost hitting her desk, his head was bobbing.  Taeyeon watched as his head hit the desk hard, she open a bit because she knows how painful that feels. Kris rubbed his temple, he was still so sleepy. Then a soft smooth hand slips in, rubbing his temple for him. He blinks and turn to see Taeyeon looking at him, with her hand on his temple.

 

"Aish, you could make a it swollen, you pabo Duizhang. Next time please be cautious." she scolded the Duizhang for being clumsy to let himself hit the desk. Kris keeps on blinking because he just couldn't believe that she actually looking after him, so he just let himself smile happily like a stupid log. "What? Why are you smiling?" she stops rubbing when Kris starts to smile. "So you care for me huh, precious lady?" Taeyeon make a disgusted face, "Please, like a care much about you. I only check on your temple so it doesn't mean that I care for you, Duizhang." she mehrong-ed him and went back on listening to the lecture. Kris smirks, and gave her a light peck on the cheeks, which changed her to a complete stone. "Thank you for the care, yeoja chingu."

 

Taeyeon stiffened herself and she can feel that hee blood rushed up to her cheeks. She turn her head like a robot, Kris were smiling like an idiot. She have to admit that when he smiles, he looks so y and handsome. And even when he talks, those deep y voice of his could pierced her heart, 'Damn I am becoming an again.' she mentally scream inside. "Ne-next time, just be careful to not to injured yourself." she was stuttering so much. 'When did I suddenly changed to care about this stupid lunatic.' Taeyeon slaps herself for being crazy, her classmate turn to her, and look at her confusedly. "No no, don't slap your pretty face Taeyeon. You could make cuts appear on your face." Kris grabs her hand and he blow her red cheeks where she just slapped and then he kiss her cheeks. "There, all better?" he ask while his thumb was caressing her cheek, she just obediently nods her head. She couldn't say anything because she slightly happy with Kris caressing her.

 

Its seems like its the only thing that Taeyeon let Kris do is to care about her and nothing more but maybe someday she will open up completely to even let him hug and hold her in a tight embrace. The day ends, with Taeyeon left being picked up by her driver. Kris actually wanted to offers her a ride back home, but he wasn't quick enough so he only watched as the care that shes in drove off. "Oh well, I'll just send her home next time then." Suho pats his shoulder, Kris turn and smile at his childhood friens then to all his friends. They drove back home.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

3 updates in one day O____O

Wow, I don't what is happening to me kekekeke

But my heads for today has full of KrisTae xDDD

So that must be the reason why I kept on updating this FF :DD

Well, how is this chap goes for you guys? Is it sweet enough?

Its only a small moments between the two....

He even skipped his own class to just stare at Taeyeon for 3 hours without the sunsaengnim bothering 8DD

This is the only updates for today, so comment and subscribes my lovely chingus *muah*

XOXO from me hehehe  *make a heart shape with my hand*