Approval (Wu)

Duizhang is in love

Kris's POV:

 

I was furious right now, flicking on the remote looking for a good channel but there's non of it that catches my eye. I let out a heavy sigh, "Kris dear, whats with the big sigh?" I glance back to see ma there and look away, "Nothing ma. I'm just bored, there isn't any good channel right now." as I keep on flicking the remote, pursing my lips. She settle down beside me, sipping her tea. My mother has a thing for tea, and she joins a women tea club, so sometime her friends will gather around in our house for some girl talk.

 

"Kris, may I ask you something?" I gave her a questioning hmm, "Are meeting with someone?" I almost choked on my on saliva when she said that, and look at her in shocked, "M-Meeting s-s-someo-ne? No, o-of cou-rse  I d-d-don't, th-thats is stu-stup-stupid.." okay I am stuttering so hard here, dammit. My palm even sweating, is it hot in here, damn I'm so nervous. Ma look at me with suspicious expression at the same time, smirking slyly.

 

"Ahaha, why are you looking at me like that? Is there something weird on my face?" ma laugh, and she tackled me in. "Now honey, tell me. Who is the lucky girl? I'm so curious to know, maybe you could bring her here next time." she said in a happy tone, I laugh nervously. "I do-don't hav-have anyone m-ma.." I lied again, but I keep on stuttering, "Don't lie to me young man, I know you are meeting someone since you keep on stuttering so hard and even choked on your words. So tell me now or I'll tickle you until you said who is she?"

 

"Alright, fine. I am dating someone.." I mumble slowly, "What did you say dear? Dating someone?" I wiped my sweats of my temple, "Yes ma..." suddenly she squeals and gave me a bone crushing hug, "Ma, I can-cant bre-breathe." I gasped for air once she let me go, she was jumpy all of a sudden. "Who is she sweetheart. Who is the lucky girl that you currently dating? Is she beautiful, sweet, cute, lovely, nice..." and she keeps on going, "Err, yeah." "Do you have her picture?" "Um..some, why?" she laugh, my hair, "Can I have a look on her picture?"

 

"Oh come on ma.." I whined, but she makes a puppy eyes. 'Dammit.' I shrugs, I just hate when someone make puppy eyes to me especially if its my ma and Taeyeon. "Alright.." I shoved into my pocket, and took out my phone, searching into the gallery for some of Taeyeon's picture that I secretly took from her phone, okay I'm not a ert, its just that I want to keep some of her photos so I took some. "Here."

 

snsd+taeyeon+selca.jpg

1498_235017_7800.jpg

snsd+taeyeon+cute+pictures+%281%29.jpg

taeyeon.jpeg

taeyeon_selca_collage_with_smile-10090.j

A_2BZnxCUAA9aLP.jpg:large

 

---------------------

 

Author's POV:

 

"Omo, she is so beautiful and is she an artist?" Kris nods, "She's a sunbae in my entertainment company. Her name is Kim Taeyeon." his mother suddenly look at me with slight wide eyes, "Kim Taeyeon?" she asked, Kris nods slowly, his mother suddenly changed. "Omo, did you say Kim Taeyeon? As in the daughter of Kim's family?" Kris an eyebrow, shocked and curious plastered on his face, how did she know her and who's daughter she is. "How...did you know?" she laugh, and smack his shoulder lightly. "My son, mama is her parent's bestfriend. We have been friends like forever and till today we still communicate with each other. The only thing is that I've never met their daughter which they kept on telling me about. I never thought that my son is currently seeing her and she is absolutely like what they've told me about her."

 

Kris couldn't believe it a grinned like an idiot, he was happy to know that his mother know her parents. "So what do you think about her and hos did you know that I'm dating someone?" he asked her curious to know as they keep on looking at Taeyeon's photo, she chuckles lightly. "She's very cute and beautiful, I like her and how did I know you dating someone? Ma can tell since her only son changed drastically from that mean, rude, cold son into sweet, gentleman, kind son. So I know that someone might have changed you to be like this." "But I still have that monster nature ma, I do still gets into a fight." she ruffles his hair, "But you didn't do it so frequent like in the past now right."

 

Kris nods, looking down as he leans back to the couch. "Mama accept you dating with her, since I do want my son to be in love with her when they've told me of her and my wish came true. I really want to know how do you meet her but that would make me a nossy mama." "Nah, its fine.. Taeyeon is a head prefect in my school and we accidentally bumped into each other in our first encounter. Truthfully saying, I myself can't imaine that I would fall for her in first sight." "Jinjja? How did you felt that time?" Kris smile looking at his mother, "I felt so warm, and its like theres a butterfly in my stomach. Hehe, but we were not in a good condition on our first meeting. Taeyeon practically stepped on my foot because I called her midget. She really hates it."

 

The mother and son keeps on sharing the story of Kris and Taeyeon that afternoon. Not only about the story also its the precious moments of the two, since they've didn't manage to spend their time together for this past months. Kris's mother is a very understanding and kind. She know her son the most and will always supports him and her husband, even when Mr Wu used lots of aggresiveness toward others she still supports him but not the violent or the aggresive attitude. "That was so sweet, honey. She changed to love you now. You need to cherishd her and love her to the core and never let her go, mama feels that she is the rarest flower for you and other men who wants her." she hug her son as Kris returns it. "What id father won't like her.." "No, I think he will, because your father is her father's friend, well its just that he is a mafia but Taeyeon's father is not." "Appa? He is?" she nods, smiling and his hair.

 

"So you all are friends since school?!" "Yes, but Taeyeon's mother introduce me to your father hehehe. Now maybe later you go and tell you father about her, I'm know that he will accept Taeyeon as soon to be daughter-in-law?" she winks, sipping her last drop of tea before walking back to the kitchen to cook but before that she look over her shoulder, "Before I forget, maybe you could invite her for dinner one day." and so she left. "I will..but I need to settle some things with that bastard first before I take her here to meet ma and pa. Lets dance, Jiyong." he smirks, whispering to himself. "Now with ma approved on my relationship with Taeyeon, I don't need to worry much about it." he turns off the TV and smirks, grabbing his leather jackets and car keys.

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

Do you like it?

Kris's mother approved on his relationship with Taeyeon and so does his father ^^

I just didn't wrote it here on Mr Wu's approval kekekeke

Well, I think you guys would be happy about it..but we'll see about Tae's parents..

Or her brother's reaction on the news soon..

Kris needs to settle some scores with GD and the misunderstanding on Tae's brother..

Since he still thinks that they are her...like I said previously :33

Well comments kekeke

I love my readers so much and thank you for the upvote and for your supports

 

XOXO