Recruits

Duizhang is in love

Taeyeon's POV:

 

I was walking around the company with a muffin on my hand. Man, I love muffin so much especially chocolate muffin. "Maa!" I squeals when I take a bite of it, the hoobaes in my company all bows to me when I walk along it. At least my fever is reduced and so does my sorethroat. "Taeyeon shi." manager oppa suddenly came running to me. "Yes, oppa?"I shoved the last part of muffin into my mouth. "You girls will have a tour around the world in 2 months, along with SHINee, Super Junior and f(x)." I nods, oh by the way actually yes, Onew, Luna and LeeTeuk  oppa's group is also a singer in my company too. So we are very close with each other.

 

SuJu oppa is my friends boyfriend and also my sunbaenims, f(x) and SHINee well they are actually my hoobaes only that Onew and I are very close with each other. Its Thursday today but we can't go to school since well manager oppa call for us last night informing that we really really need to come and skipped class for today. I really don't like skipping but I just have too. I see all my sunbaes and hoobaes gathered around the dance room along with the rest of my group members. We all dress in a simple outfit since its only practice.

 

When I arrived, they greets me and more. LeeTeuk sunbae ruffles my hair, we chats a little as the leader we sometime share things together along with Onew and Victoria. Our choreographer told us to go inside, we did but when we open the door, all of us was shocked to see our schoolmate sitting around leaning against the wall. We all blinked like many times. Our schoolmates also blinked at them, their jaws dropped and each parties points their fingers. "LEETEUK SUNBAE??!! SHINEE!? F(X)?! SNSD?!?" they practically screamed in our face. Our SuJu sunbaenims pulled the choreographer and the managers to the corner, we all follow them but before I turn away I could catch a glimpse on Kris and his group members, 'Ehh?! He's here too?'

 

Uri manager explain the truth about them and we shouts, "RECRUITS?!?!" he nods, covering his ear. "You all will be their sunbaes." I raised my hand up, "Hold up, oppa..Sunbaes? You mean, all of them will be joining us?" I questioned. "Not all, they will have their audition tomorrow but today I just want them to meet you all." I facepalmed, grabbing him by the collar. I don't which is true, my feeling is all mixed up. Either I'm happy or suprised or excited or embarrassed or whatever when I find out about this recruit stuff, because who knows Kris will end up being picked to join into the company.

 

"Taeyeon shi...leaders meeting, Onew shi, Leeteuk shi and Victori shi too." my PD waves her hand at me, I let go of manager's oppa collar and walk toward her, Victoria sling arm with me and I just smile at her. Leeteuk and Onew wrapped their arm around each other shoulder, "Let's go.." Leeteuk smile along with Onew. I glance to the side a little to see Kris looking at me, I smile and leave the room.

 

-------------------------

 

Kris's POV:

 

Okay that was a shocker, I've never thought that Taeyeon is from this company. Man she is very famous to be in this company. *I think I'm just gonna use SM Ent. as their company xDD. I can't create other names for them to be in so I'll just use SME instead but LSM is not the CEO kekekeke, I'm not gonna introduce the owner hehehe...Note its only for fun :D* SM Ent is one of the well known music industry and I am currently here to audition, well most of it because this boys begged me to join, I'm so not into singing much but they begged like millions of time in 3 days in a row, they are killing me. So lastly I agree to join and here we are sitting in this dance room with few more of our schoolmate.

 

Another thing that really shocked me, is those Student Council guy is also here and they are practically sunbaes too and there's SHAINee or SHINII or SHINEe whatever their name are too and those 5 girls. "So pres Leeteuk is the leader in his group? Man, thats a shocker..." they were gossiping about them I just ignore them, my group members just siiting around, joking, listen to their mp3 and even sleeping.

 

"Alright, now since our leaders left for leader's meeting. We'll be umm.. spent our time with you all. Good luck for tomorrow auditions before we start. I'm Jessica of SNSD and I know that all of you know that. I practically am 2nd in charged in our group..." Jessica told us about the important of being in music career, then each of them gave their too. It was super bored, but I manage to stay awake until they cameback I mean *ehem* Taeyeon. She look absolutely beautiful and cute, as always.

 

She tied her hair into a high ponytail and stand with her friends. "Okay, now we want you all to show some of the dance and song to them all. You know practice.." the man said as they all starts to making noises. "You girls go ahead." a guy with a cute face said to SNSD, I think he is in the couple games before pairing up with Sunny, Sungmin if I recalled back. "No way, let hoobaes starts we will be the second last...kekeke." the tall girl in SNSD said, pushing f(x) to the middle, they whined but SNSD just told them to continue.

 

------------------------

 

Author's POV:

 

F(X) sang their Electric Shock, Hot Summer, Danger  and Pinocchio then some of dance. They all just clapped their hand, "Impressive, that Victoria girl is from China right. Her body is effing flexible when she do that dance. You guys are evenly matched, Tao." D.O whisper to Tao, since Tao is a martial artist. Okay, each of EXO have their own specialty, Kris, Chanyeol and Tao are master in rapping, Kai, Sehun, Lay are just power in dancing together with rapping but its just minimal level. Luhan, Suho, Chen, D.O, Baekhyun and Xiumin are practically have the greatest vocal, they each have different kind of style in singing but all can reach high notes that easily especiall D.O and Chen. EXO all can dance but few of them are the greatest dancer.

 

SHINee perform their Sherlock, RDD, Lucifer, Juliette and also some dance in which they have show in variety show, concert and all. "Man, those guys are cool. What is that guy name in the same class with Taeyeon sunbae." Baekhyun points at Onew and Jonghyun. "Onew and Jonghyun? What about them?" Suho ask as he continue to watch, "Their voice is awesome." he praised, "But the tall guy and the flower boy and the guy that look like a diva is great too. They're the best rapper and dancer in the group." all of them nod including Kris.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Now, ladies...its your turn to practice." Jonghyun winked at SNSD, Jessica ruffles her boyfriends hair and pinch his nose. "Of course, Jjong." Taeyeon smile, being dorky with Onew and slapped his hand playfully, "Chicken Onew." she exclaimed, "Ahjumma Taeng.." they both laugh, SHINee sat behind with his schoolmates, Taemin and Kai is a closed freind, at times they were very clingy to each other. This boys are practically dancing machine in their groups. Suho, Luhan, D.O, Onew and Jonghyun is closed too. Minho sometime hangs out with Chanyeol when they have free time on weekend. Key always hangs out with Chen, Baekhyun and Xiumin.

 

"Hyoyeon ah, do you want to freshen up a bit by a dance?" Yuri ask as they strecthed together, warming up. "Yeah sure..." Yoona, Yuri and Hyoyeon then went to the middle. "Dance?" the choreographer ask, they nods. Other SNSD member just stand on the side.

 

 

 

Then after the dance, SNSD starts to enter practicing Chocolate Love, Dancing Queen, Romantic Street, Mr. Taxi, Oh! and Gee. After Gee ends, they fell to the ground, panting. Hyoyeon lied down on the floor, "Ahh!! Damn tired.." wiping the sweats away. "Stand up, lazy .." Taeyeon punch Hyoyeon gently helping her to get up. "Great girls, keep up the good work." they smile, slumping down to the floor. SuJu turned to practice, showing their steps to their future hoobaes.

 

After the long day at SME ends, they bids goodbye. After all of their friends has gone home, Taeyeon pecks Kris on the lip wishing him luck for tomorrow, "Good lcuk tomorrow, sorry I can't come to cheer for you it would be bad if they finds out about us." she smile, Kris smile back. "Yeah, thanks and by the way, you were great in there practicing. I like seeing you cover in sweats, you look charming kekeke." she smack him playfully blushing, "That is so cocky and weird Kris, gotta go." Andy arrived to pick her up and he droved away, Kris enter his car and went home.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

I was umm...a bit empty today..

My brain if you want to know what I mean about empty >__<

I'll make other chaps even better next time huhuhu

Maybe Jiyong appearance again *grins*

Comments *bows*

 

XOXO