Dream

Duizhang is in love

Taeyeon's POV (dream):

 

"Kim Taeyeon...." my eyes were fluttering as I heard a voice calling me but it was really soft, gently and faint sound. "Kim Taeyeon.."again the same voice called me, and again I fluttered my eyes before I open to look at the person or anything that called me but instead I find myself in someplace so calm, empty without anything recite there. I was lying on the ground, as my eyes can only see wide white open space, slowly I pushed myself up to, looking around with confused look on me.

 

"Where am I? Am I dead, is this heaven?" I questioned myself, before I stood up. I even found myself wearing palin white dress that fell until my knee, everything was white there isn't any furniture, buildings or so. As I think more, I felt a very painful throb on my head, it made me squat down holding my head. "It hurts..." I exclaimed under my breath, no one was there except for myself. The throb slowly leaving away and I stood back up again. "Maybe I should take a look, or walk around..." so I walk aimlessly in this white space without any end.

 

"Kim Taeyeon..." again, that voice keeps on calling me but who did it belong to? I'm so curious to find out who but I couldn't see any other people except me. It sounded like a woman's voice but who? "Just what happen to me? Taeyeon, lets recap..." so I let myself thinked and again the pain comes but I fought back, since I really do want to know what had happen to me. "Thats right, I met into an accident.... A car hit me withouteven gaving me chance to say anything or rescue myself. So don't tell me that I'm dead...ANDWAE!!!" I shouts out loud, kneeling down. I cried thinking about death and all the things that I left on Earth. I'm still too young to die like this, umma, appa, Yunho hyung, Changmin hyung, my sisters.... No! I don't want to leave them yet...! I refuse to say goodbye!!

 

"Taeyeon...uri Taeyeon..." I stopped crying as I heard another voice called me. This time its slightly different but I can't really recognize who does it belong to. Slowly, a faint sobs were heard. Someone is crying, and is it for me? I don't want that to be true, please tell me the truth... "Give me your hand.." suddenly a man's voice was heard, "Eh?" I questioned, as I lifted up my head I could see a very blurry figure stand with his hand sticking out telling me to reach it. "Give me your hand.." his voice was hoarse yet gentle. Deep but soft at the same time that made me reaching out my hand to grab his but the man suddenly went farther and farther away from me.

 

Its like soemthing didn't want me to grab his hand, the place I'm in suddenly became a very long path and at the end of it, the blurry figured stand with his hand still sticking out. "Palli..." he said, I ran and ran and ran but I felt like I am not even moving from my spot, the path is getting longer and longer. "Wait!" I shouts, sticking my hands out trying to reach his but I couldn't. Tears streamed down my cheek, I ignore it and ran more but like I said I couldn't reached his hand. Who is he? I want to know, I want to see his face and I want to wake up from this place. Please wake me up, I'm not dead! I'm sure of it....

 

Before anything else happen, the white space suddenly turned black and dark and even the blurry figured vanished, the long path was gone and I screamed as the darkness overwhelm me. I can't see anything at all, nothing is there that could save me from this place. I cried, wishing myself to wake up and escape this nightmare far far away.

 

------------------

 

Author's POV:

 

SNSD and EXO all gathered in the room where Taeyeon is lying. Kris spend his day there watching over her even thought he really didn't do anything. SNSD could see his eyes were puffy and red maybe due to sleepless night and crying. The vicious strong Duizhang also has such gently, soft heart if you want to ask. Jessica also stayed on her side, crying and called her name many times but nothing seems to make her open her eyes or smile or wake up. She fell into deep coma that no one would know how long or will she ever wake up again.

 

The doctor even stated that she need to be on O2 while she's in this state, if you removed it she might won't live. Thats what he said and from there could know that Taeyeon's life was really in the end of it, but they still have hope. He did mentioned if she wakes up, everything will turn to normal but she still need to have a full recovery section to help her improving her broken leg, she need to meet with the physiotherapist and eat all her medication once she's awake.

 

While they busied taking calls and some just being quiet, Seohyun saw Taeyeon sweating, tears escaping her eye and is slightly scrunched up. She widen her eyes and jumped on the brunette, "Sica unnie! Taeyeon unnie is crying, look.." she points, they all look at Taeyeon who indeed crying but without making any sound of wailing, sobbing or so. "She must've heard we calling her name. Like how the doctor say, even coma people could still heard you but they just couldn't give any response." Sunny explained.

 

Taeyeon has been on bed for about 3 weeks and their colleagues have been coming visiting her ever since the news on Taeyeon caught in an accident aired the day Kris made his first visit. (which is the previous chap :D) Yunho and Changmin still didn't know about Kris, but they did recognize his parents when they came to visit. "Taeyeon, palli wake up! Don't do this to us, you pabo!" Jessica cursed, she was really angry yet sad to see her bestfriend like this, it pains her. "Palli wa...I promise to always follow your orders and not going to disobey you anymore." she continue, tears escaping her trailing down her cheek.

 

All the girls were crying, even the shikshin stops eating after Taeyeon went into coma, I mean she didn't eat much like she did before. Yoona, Yuri and Hyoyeon did not do jokes or dance much now too.  They all stay by her side always, talking to her since the nurse adviced them to do so even though she couldn't say anything but still they could just talk with her, because Taeyeon could still listen to all their conversation. Her tears stops, Kris wiped its away with his thumb and when back gazing on her, he caress her pale cheek gently. EXO could see the different in their Duizhang. He didn't talk for this past 3 weeks, its just like Kris lost his voice when Taeyeon when into coma. He truly love her deeply that he could change so much from those ruthless cold sadist Duizhang into kind, calm, still aggresive Duizhang.

 

-----------------

 

Taeyeon's POV (dream):

 

I was sitting on the floor, hugging my leg to my chest and buried my face in between it. Rocking myself slowly, I let the tears flow down. The darkness have been covering my surrounding for many hours now, that I couldn't even tell how much. I keep on hearing sobs and cries from an anonymous, they cried for me I knew it. Who else, if I could hear all this then that means I'm dead but wait if I'm dead than I couldn't be trapped like this.

 

"Palli wa..." a woman's voice said, I lifted up my face wiping off the tears. Then other voices slowly echoed around me, "Wake up..." "Unnie..." it seems that they want me to cameback, but how can I since I myself didn't know how. The pain comes again but this time it is much mord harder than before, I groaned holding my head. I felt like gasping, I couldn't breathe. It was too painful, to much for me. "Mianhae, girls... I know that you're the one who keeps on calling me and even now." I gasped in between my talk, frowning and trying to in some air.

 

"Let me help you..." the same voice from hours before said to me, I saw the figure again, he was really tall but I still could not see his face or his body figure. He wants to help me but how and who is he, why did he insist on helping me. Is he someone that I know? But then, a glimpes of light starts to light up the space, before I know it the place become white again like before. The pain all stops, looking around I sigh in relief. The pain on my head had been contiouosly bothered me, I might have hit my head so hard in the accident because I could still remember the blood that I saw on my hand. It came from my head before I went completely out and here I am, in this empty white space.

 

----------------

 

(Time skipped the same with reality life)

 

It has become a habit to me, I don't how long have I wandered around this place but each time there will always voices of my sisters, and sometime my mother and even father along with I think it isw Yunho and Changmin oppa's voices. There are some unknown voices that speak to me that I couldn't recognize it but everyday hearing them talk make me smile a little thinking that someone is accompanying me.

 

I think if I die now would be fine but they won't like it if I do so, so I need to be strong for myself, who knows maybe I'll wake up and get to see their faces again. I miss appa, umma, oppas and my sisters. Please let me live, give me strenght and the courage to get back and see the world. Tears escaped my eyes as I went into deep sleep, again.

 

-----------------

 

Author's POV:

 

It's night time already, the visitors hour has ended and the nurse told Kris to leave but he refused, he argue with her until they gave up. Taeyeon's mother stopped them and told the nurse to let him stay for tonight she agree even though it was really hard for her to do so. Mrs. Kim asked for him to stay with her before she left. Kris her hair, a kissed her cheek, sometime her hand that is too pale. She look like a doll or a body without soul. Kris checked the monitor on her heartbeat, it was normal. Every vital signs was normal.

 

He yawned and rested his head on the side of the bed, he rested it on Taeyeon's hand where he is still holding in his hand, "Tae....Baby, please wake up...I---I miss you so. Let me see your warm, beautiful eye again. Let me hear your angelic voice, your sweet warm smile, your ever so pouts, your angry face, your shouts everything....Its not the same without you around, I don't have the strenght to go to school or fought with Jiyong...." he stated, gazing on her still unconscious body. "Taeyeon, my precious queen...." as he keeps on talking until he fell asleep without realizing it.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for not updating much now...

Schedule is too packed ^^

Lots of assignemnt needed to be done *sigh, pulling out my hair*

Really hope that this chap is awesome for you guys :DDD

There will be more dream (I think, if I'm not too lazy to write about it xDD) for Taeyeon ^^

Kris only spoke when he's alone with her, sometime he didn't talk at all *which one is it?*

Oh well, hope you like it and please comments guys ;3333

Love you lots so much... *hugs, smile and wave histerically*

 

XOXO