Pain

Duizhang is in love

Author's POV:

 

Its almost 3 month since, and Taeyeon still not waking up or show any sign of improving. Mr LSM even came to visit her many times in this past 3 months, even SuJu, SHINEe, f(x), MBLAQ, 4 minute, BEAST, and all other students. She have never moved any fingers or her eyeballs or so on. Outside the hospital building many of the fans each day swarmed the bulding when they find out about her hospitalized, now half of the people of Korea gathered outside. 

 

Kris stand aside since Yunho and Changmin were there sitting beside her. He still remember Taeyeon told him about her brothers hating deliquents, mafia and bad boys. Leaning on the wall while crossing his arm, his eyes were staring on her without blinking. Mr and Mrs kim is also here, Everyday after her father finished with his work, he will picked Mrs Kim and visit Taeyeon everyday, even when its his lunch time he'll come to visit. Mr Kim is a very busy man but he will make time for his daughter. All the medical bills, he willing to pay even if this is actually his hospital.

 

Kris skipped class today just to be with her, Suho accompany him. He stand beside the giant too watching the Kim's. The door opens, Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun enter. The bow saying hello, gaving Mrs Kim a basket of fruits, while Seohyun gave a bouquet of flowers. "You girls are too kind for all this. Thank you." she thanked them, while the 3 smiles. "She's still not waking up? Its been 3 months now." Tiffany exclaimed as she look at Taeyeon.

 

"Why did the doctor said that if she's not on the oxygen, she will surely die? I still can't really get it off my head." Jessica help  Mrs Kim cut the fruits while she ask them about it. "Its because of her heavy head injury. It was too much, and she lost lots of blood and perhaps her broken neck snapped?" Yunho joked, his father smack him on his head. "What are you talking about, Yunho? She's yout sister so don't say something like that. Its only of her head injury, Jessica. The impact is too much which would lead her to amnesia, and maybe more than that since inside our head we have a brain, our most vital organ. If we loose that, you can just die." Mr Kim explained, Jessica sigh heavily looking at Taeyeon, she really don't want her to be like that. Kris swallowed his saliva, thinking about her having amnesia.

 

-----------------

 

Taeyeon's POV:

 

As always, I woke up still in the white open space. Truthfully I really don't know where but I've used to it now, maybe because I've been here for quite a while now. I heard many voices which I know its from my family and friends, it made me smile a little thinking that they were always beside me, talking to me and telling me to wake up and get well soon. If I could talk and see, I would hugged each one of them tightly and cry with them, but in my position now, I can't. Maybe I'll become paralized, since i got into a very bad accident, that could easily takes away my life there but it seems that I got another chance to live.

 

And there is one voice who is husky, deep and quite y. I could only heard him talking only at night time, and almost every night. It wasn't clear on what he was talking about but I could only hear him asking me to wake up, calling me by my nickname, 'Tae'. Not everyone could call me that except for someone that is really closed to me. I really want to know who is the guy.

 

The voice was somewhat familiar when I keep on listen to it, I always try to remember about the voice, who is it belong too. His voice usually sound so sorrow, sad as he called me. Who, who is he. Arghh!! The pain comes again whenever I tried to remember it. I hold my head and kneeled down screaming but the pain won't go away this time, its getting harder and harder, it could almost made me faint. I felt like the place is spinning, the pain is really hurting me so much. I can't hold it, why.... My pain this time is even more hurt than ever, help. I feel like dying, at the same time I suddenly gasped for air more and more. I lied down on the floor, my heart is throbbing in pain, my head is making it worse and I could even feel that my neck is in pain. I can't move, the air feels like wasn't enough for me.  I'm struggle to breathe, my heart beats even faster. I shuts my eye hard.

 

------------------

 

Author's POV:

 

On the other side, Taeyeon suddenly gasped hard even when the oxygen was on she gasped, so hard trying to inhaled some air into her lung. She breathe hard, Changmin noticed this and stood up shooking her lightly. "Taeyeon? Tae...Wait, why are you gasping? Doctor!" he shouts, the rest of them there turn as they saw her gasping so hard, sweating, frowning, scrunching her face in all sorts of direction. Mrs Kim, Jessica, Seohyun and Tiffany left all the things that they were doing, running to her side.

 

Her chest were up and down so fast, gasping and gasping. She tossed and turn, Suho look into the monitor as he could see that her heartbeat is decreasing and sometime increasing, her pulse was really shallow, the oxygen on the spo2 level were decreasing, it is around 80 to below. "They better be here soon, because her vital signs are all slowly decreasing. Thats not a good sign." Suho said, as he walk to the door trying to call any nearby nurse. Mrs Kim was in tear right now, as she holds her daughters hand tight and the same time trying to calm her down, "Taeyeon honey, please, please breathe slowly... Don't do this to umma.. Don't leave me yet, umma has only one daughter that she cherished the most." she cries.

 

The doctor came in shortly after, with 2 nurses with him. "Give me the drugs, she needs it!" he order one of them for the drug. "Doctor! Her vital sign!" they all look, Taeyeon heart beat were beating so shallow until it stop. That really made everyone widen their eyes, when her heart stops beating. "Taeyeon!!! No, wake up!!" Jessica screamed, she shook her body vigorously while Yunho try to stop her. "Get the (?) machines here!" shortly after they pushed a machine to start back the heart. "Clear!" the doctor gave the electric (?) to help her heart.

 

They all keeps on calling her name, Kris was biting his lip, fidgeting, trembling and breathing heavily when her heart stops, his eyes kept on the monitor, the beep sound continue while the doctor try to make it beep normal again. "Taeyeon shi!!" Suho called, they all were standing beside her, praying. He could see Kris was in no condition to speak, walk, anything. He was scared, worried everything. About 4 times of the thing *I can't remember what did they call the machine to start um start our heart back.* they could hear her heart comeback. *Beep.....Beep....Beep....Beep....* they manage to get her heart work again, all sigh in relief especially her mother and father. Suho smile weakly, looking over his shoulder he see Kris keeps on stoning.

 

"Kris...She's fine now, they manage to made her heart beats again." he taps the blonde, snapping him back to reality. He look onto the monitor, when he sees all her vital signs starting to get back to normal he loosen up. "We will give full monitoring on her now, we almost lost her just now and it won't happen again Mr Kim, I ensure you." the doctor explained to Mr Kim. The 4 of them stay on her side, her hair, wiping the sweats on her forehead and all. They were really grateful that Taeyeon still work hard to live and fight for her live. They could even see that her finger is fidgeting a little, indicating some improvement on her. "Look, her finger...Its slightly moving. It means that she will be wake up soon..." Seohyun smile, hugging her unnies.

 

"I hope so, for 3 months time she haven't made any kind of movement not even fidgeting like that, but now she gave some. Thats truly a happy thing to thinked about. Lets really hope she'll be up and walking again." Changmin smile, patting his mother lightly. Yunho and him side hug each other, smiling down.

 

------------------

 

Taeyeon's POV:

 

I slowly manage to get some oxygen in me, the throb on my head, my heart, my neck all gone. Examining myself, I could feel that I'm okay and still alive...am I even alive? Previously my body stiffened and now it all loosen up, sitting on the floor I gaze far to the end of the white space even if I don't know where is the end of it. I was really think that I'm going to die when I'm that condition just this moment. I could feel like my body is not functioning, and disobey my order to move.

 

I was prepared to leave though but yeah I still heard them shouts my name. Even when I was stiffening, I cried and I don't know what is like in the real world, how was my situation. "We'll be leaving for the moment..." someone was telling about leaving me, then who will be beside me then. I wish to speak, and see and move. "I'll....I'll be here by her side, Mrs Kim." there it was, the husky deep voice. He finally speak and it seems like he'll be accompany me again, I wonder who is this man. He have been with me everyday..Am I someone special to him? It pains me to not knowing who he was. I could only hear his voice.

 

--------------------

 

Kris's POV:

 

"We'll come back again.. You and Jessica will stay is it?" Mrs Kim ask me, I look at Jessica who stand at the window not far from me, she gave me a glance and smile. "Yes, we'll be staying with her." then they bids goodbye to the both of us, as Suho said he need to leave and check on our other half. Leaving me, Jessica and Taeyeon in the room, non of us speak until she did.

 

"Have she ever moved? I mean, when the both of you were alone?" Jessica crossed arm, she didn't look at me but her eyes were looking at our Taeyeon. I can't say anything about it, so I stay silent. But seconds later I did reply, "No Jess...She's in the same way as she was months ago. Even when I hold her hand and gripped it, she didn't gripped mine back." I answered, Jessica just nods as she walk toward the chair that placed on Taeyeon side, sitting. "I never imagine that she will be like this. And just look outside, the whole nation is here holding up banners of Taeyeon. They scream 'Get well soon Taeyeon' 'Be safe' and so much more"

 

"Yeah I know, every night they keep on staying outside, sometime the guards need to shooed them back since they made lots of noises." I said, as Jessica chuckles softly. "Indeed. Anyway, do you need something to eat? I'll go and get some.." I told her to just get me a drink since I don't have any appetite, not until Taeyeon wakes up and all walking and talking. Alright, if you insist. I'll be right back, make sure she's okay..."

 

I glance to the clock, it shows 8 plus and as always I will sat on her side, holding her pale milky cold hand. I always called her name, asking her to wake up and it always made me cry even if its only 2 teardrops. "My Taeyeon, you gave me quite a fright when your heart stops beating. I almost thought that you'll leave me in that very moment but glad the doctor could save you and you fight to live again. One more thing, I'm happy to see you moved a little which you give me hopes to think one day you'll wake up and I could hold you in my arm again like we always did." I kissed her hand lightly. "Wake up soon, Taeyeon. I'll be waiting and ready to grab your hand once more.."

 

----------------

 

Taeyeon's POV:

 

"Wake up soon, Taeyeon. I'll be waiting and ready to grab your hand once more.." he said. 'Grabbing my hand once more? So I've hold his hand already, in the past? Who? Onew? Doojoon? Mir? G.O? Who?!?' He will be waiting for me, but his voice is so familiar. I just can't remember him. Kim Taeyeon, please wake up.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

*bows* Sorry for not updating so much now ^^

You know why, since I've been telling in my previous chap too..

Assignment is buliding up and the due date is getting nearer and nearer....

*sigh* But here an update..

Comments guys....I really love reading all your comments ;DDD

It gave me lots of idea and courage to write more and more hehehe

 

XOXO