SNSD Fever

Duizhang is in love

Author's POV:

 

After what happen last night, with Taeyeon and Kris finally dating officially, she accepted the title of being his girl while he is to her. Taeyeon woke up this morning with dizziness she almost fell in her bathroom but thank god she could grab the towel holder before she landed on the floor. She get ready for school, before she go Taeyeon decided to check her temperature first. 1 minute later the thermometer shows her temp that is 38.3. "Ohh, I have fever.." she paused when her voice was hoarse like hell, "And sorethroat too....God, this must be due to last night. We kept on singing and with me singing Hush Hush with that high notes it was have affected my voice. Oh well I can't skipped class today."

 

She grab her bag, spray some cologne and walk downstairs. "Morning umma...appa, Yunho oppa, Changmin oppa." she greets them with her hoarse voice, they all look at her. "Taeng sweetheart, are you not feeling well? Your voice is so hoarse." her mother went to her, "Yeah, it almost suprised me when suddenly anothe man's voice talk." Yunho teased, she glares, "Its just a little fever and well because of last night performance so maybe it affects my voice a little but no biggy, umma I'm still strong." she grins, her mother her hair worried. "Maybe you should stay and rest." "Aniyo...I can't, we have lots of thing to do. Don't worry, I'll be fine." she peck her cheek, grabbing the peanut butter and jam toast, she nudge Changmin. "Oppa lets go, I'm going to be late." he wipe his mouth and kiss his mother. "Drive safely." he make an okay sign.

 

"She didn't even ate the bacons and omelette." "Don't worry about our Taeyeon my dear, she's fine." his husband went back reading the newspaper with sometime sipping his coffee before he goes to work. At the front gate of SM Academy, "Taeyeon you sure that you don't want oppa take you to the clinic?" Changmin ask in a worried tone, she just smile and nods. "Oppa, I told you for the 6th time now that I'm perfectly finee. You'e been asking me that for 6th time now. Gwenchanayo.." she peck his cheek before leaving. "Arasso, I can't pick you up today so ask your friend to send you or just call Andy to come pick you up." she smile and waves.

 

------------------

 

Taeyeon went to her class, she see that all of her friends were in muffler scarf or just a cardigan, with each lowering their heads down. "Morning guys..." all stop and look at her, she notice all eyes is on her when she open with her bug hoarseness in her voice, "Taeyeon shi...You're voice.." one of the classmate ask, "Yeah..Fever and umm sorethroat." she just smile sheepishly. "Why didn't you stay in bed then." Onew suddenly spoke, using his bach of hand to feel her temperature. "I don't like skipping class Onew. I hate staying on bed alone at home." she argue, coughing slightly. "But you look terrible and when I meant by terrible is you look pale, sick and weak Kim Taeyeon." Onew flicked her forehead, she hissed. "I can handle it." she mehrong-ed him he just sigh, "Whatever you say the almighty Taeyeon." she sat on her desk, then glance at all 5 of them.

 

"BTW, they're also have fever just like you." Key explained before she could even ask. She tapped their desk, and they all look at her. 'Man, their nose is red like a reindeer.' Taeyeon thinks when she see their nose is so red, "Ohh Taeng annyeong.." they greeted her but it was so weak. Each of them practically holding a tissue to blow their stuffy nose. "You guys look terribel." she said, they just shrugs. "Don't compare us to you Tae...but you are way more terrible than us, your voice sounds like a man's voice." they laugh but it was weak. "All of you did..." Jonghyun butts in, he gave Jessica a medicine that she ask to get from the school nurse.

 

The teacher came in to start his class but he ask the girls when he sees them looking so weak, lethargy looking and pale. What suprised him the most is Taeyeon's voice. He told them to see the school nurse or just go home but they refused so he was fine with it but he gave them permission to sleep in class to rest. After 3 different class ends, its time for lunch and then continue with 2 free periods. Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Yuri all still sleeping, they didn't noticed that the bell has rang. MBLAQ came in they an eyebrow when they see them sleeping. "Taeyeon ah...wake up, time to do our work." Seungho went, shooking her lightly Taeyeon stir, and shot her head up and collided with Seungho's chin they both groans in pain. He rub his chin while Taeyeon rub her head. "Oww, that feels like getting a head but on the chin." he jokes she slaps him playfully but not much strenght in it. "Other MBLAQ members also wake them up.

 

----------------------------

 

"Lets go..." Taeyeon said, MBLAQ widen their eyes. "Woah Taeng, is that a rocker's voice I just heard? You sounded like a man." "Shut up...You're the 5 groups that have been asking me that and also giving me the same expression." MBLAQ chuckles, they follow Taeyeon but she bumped into her class door it was making a loud bammed sound, MBLAQ, SNSD and everyone else that still lingering around the hallways look at her. That time Kris, Suho, Xiumin, Luhan and Lay is making their way to the cafe and they see her bumping into the door. Kris blinks, "Is she okay?" Lay ask. "Yo Taeng, watch where you're going." Tiffany pulled her checking her face. "Oww, that hurts a lot." she keeps on rubbing her nose. "Can't you see the door?" Jessica exlaimed, sighing. "I don't think I see it Jess.."

 

"Be careful next time." Taeyeon nods, walking out of her class and notice a familiar face standing looking at her with a very concerned look plastered. Kris is currently looking at her, they made eye contact and Taeyeon just nods. "Afternoon Kris." she greets him, he just nods. They've promise each other to not be so clingy like any other romantic couple but just act normal on how they always did when everyone else was around. They will only be in a lovey dovey mode when they're alone. She walk past him to her destination. Kris glance back at her, "Is she sick? She look so pale I mean 6 of them did and wait...her voice is hoarse. Duizhang, is she sick?" Luhan ask, he look at his Duizhang who is still watching her until she vanished. "I don't know, maybe she is..." he answered simple and continue walking but Kris mind was thinking about her, he is worried about her. 'Is she having fever or something? Luhan's right, she is pale and her voice when she greets me is definitely hoarse..so hoarse as the matter of fact.' Kris can't stop thinking about her, he is just to damn worry on his girlfriend. Now he can admit that she is his officially.

 

Today, Taeyeon has keep on bumping into things without noticing. She even slipped on the wet floor, making all the important papers scramble up, she tripped into a muddy pool, and the most extreme one is she was dazing around PE where the girls are practicing volleyball without noticing the ball hits her. "Oh my gosh! Taeng!!" the girls from the other side of the net ran to her, she groans. "Gwenchanayo? You keep on dazing today maybe you should have stay at home to let your fever reduce a little." her classmate told her, helping Taeyeon to get up. "Nah, I'm fine...Or maybe not." she suddenly faints, the girls were in chaos making loud noises. In the gym, there was other class and that would be Kris's class together with Taeyeon's. The boys plays basketballwhile girls in volleyball and fencing. They all stop when 1st class girls is noisy.

 

"Taeyeon!! KIM TAEYEON!! Oh my gosh, we need to take her to the nurse!! Ahh, her nose is bleeding..!!!" they panicked, Taeyeon is the 6th person from SNSD that faints due to high fever. Kris pant due to basketball practice and look at them, he wiped the sweat on his face. "Whats the commotion about?" he ask, one of his classmate reply, "Apparently, the head prefect fainted." Kris snapped when it was Taeyeon, there he do see her being hold by her classmate. 'Taeyeon?!' he ran to the other side of the gym. "Come on lets carry her, where is sunsaengnim!?" "Girls if I may.." suddenly a deep voice guy talk, the girls all stop and see the tall Duizhang. "Ahh, Du--Du--Dui--Duizhang... We're sorry, its my fault for making her faint and I accidentally pass the ball so hard that it hits her, please don't hurt me!" she close her eyes, squatting down with both her hand cover her head. "I'm not going to, here let me help carry her to the nurse." he said it calmly, but he was actually really worried on Taeyeon, lifting her up in a bridal style. He left without saying anything.

 

On his way to the academy nurse, he check her temperature and quickly pulled away when he felt the heat, "Aishh, Taeng...You're burning hot here, why didn't you just be a good girl and stay at home." he quicken his pace and sometime glancing down to his girl. "Excuse me sunsaengnim...I have a sick girl here that seek your treat....ment." he paused when all SNSD members was there lying, sweating up and is whimpering. "Uhh...sunsaengnim" About seconds later, a woman in white coat cameout from the room next of the infirmary. "Oh my, is she having fever as well?" Kris just nods, the woman motioned him to put her down on the vacant bed on his right side and he did, placing her gently. "She also was hit by a ball minutes ago in gym. Her friend accidentally throws the ball on her." she only nod, wiping Taeyeon's sweats off her forehead. The akwardness starts to build up, he look around. "Can you help and grab some of those clean towels over the counter?" "Sure.." Kris walk, took the towel and gave it to her. "Thank you." he nods.

 

"Now, don't worry much. I just wiped her body a bit with cold water to reduce her temperature a little and also some cold pack on her forehead. You can stay if you want to, Mr Wu." he thanked him and sat beside Taeyeong sleeping figure. "Screen if you want some privacy..." she winks, Kris gave her a questioning look. "Not all man is too caring about a girl when they sick, Mr Wu..I can read peoples face and you...You are very worried on her health and also you are in a relationship with her. Am I right?' Kris was shocked, "How did you know? And please don't tell anybody about it..We thought to that we're just gonna be like we usually are. You know..." he was lost, she chuckles. "Yes I know, you really love my lady so much. And its a really genuine love, so I won't." "Wait what? Your lady?" again she chuckles.

 

-------------------------

 

"Yes, I am one of her right hand Mr Wu, more like I am the one who always by her side." *I can't remember the call for umm ;DD, IDK mianhae..she is like a Chaperone who always advice her in things like that kekeke* "Right hand? So what are you doing here in school?" he look away and watch as Taeyeon sleep, her hair gently. "I am here to be by her side always Mr Wu. My name is Fei, Wang Fei Fei. I am also Chinese but have been staying in Korea for quite a long time now. Mr Kim order me too always stay by her side, so I did. Kris just nods continuing on her hair. "Little lady told me of your official status." Kris snapped, "She told you? Not a joke is it?" Fei shook her head. "Don't worry, I won't tell Mr Kim or anyone about your lovely relationship with her. Last night she kept on talking about you, on how sweet and gentle you are sometime at her, she even said you're quite a romantic person." Kris blushed, "Y-Yeah I d-did, but only to this girl though and no one else." "And this girl like that." suddenly Taeyeon spoke, Kris turn to face her, he quickly hug her and immediately make her sit on bed in his hug. "Taeyeon..." he tighten the hug, her hair.

 

"Sorry for not telling you about my fever Kris. I never thought that I ended up caught it, with this hoarse voice of mine." she try to reassure her boyfriend, smiling at the thought that he is her officialy. "Lady Tae, please take the medicine and just rest here so that I could watch over you and your friends. They also fainted." The two stops hugging, and Taeyeon glance at the beds. "So I'm not the only one who is having fever huh. Must be because last night we were performing and singing nonstop and its quite windy too." she sigh, shoved the medicine and drank water to make it go into her stomach, she gave the glass to Fei and then throw herself into Kris arm, snuggling in. "You're so cold, but I like it." she said in a very cute tone, Kris just smile and hug her back, "And you're so warm and hot, but I like it too." the two laugh, Taeyeon still hug him closing her eyes.

 

"Thank you Fei for the medicine, and I know you've washed me a little since you always did that when I'm sick." she smile at the Chinese girl, her most precious person that have stay loyal by her side. She bows, "You're welcome Lady Tae. by the way, Jia is here too actually." Taeyeon pulled away from the hug, cocking an eyebrow. "Jia? And in what kind of title she is?" before Fei could answer, Jia burst from the door. "Martial arts and sports Lady Kim but I will sometime help Fei too." she bows too her lady, "Jia, good to see you and did my father send you or you're here because you want to.." "I wish to help you Ms Kim, two is better than one and is this Mr Wu that you've been taling about?" Kris glance down at her, she smile innocently."How many person did you told about me Taeyeon?" "Just two, and its only this guy. They are just so loyal to me and I trust them." she make a puppy eye, "Fine... But no spilling the details." they nods. "And today I'll be sending you home, so wait for me." she nods, Kris leans down to kiss her but Taeyeon stop him, putting her finger on his mouth. "You can't kiss me...You might catch my cold unless you want to get sick." "I don't care about being sick Kim Taeyeon, what I want is your tasty lip." he quickly crashed his on hers before Taeyeon could even reply his words.

 

Fei and Jia just shook their head and this two lovebirds. They leave them alone giving them privacy, screening the bed so that no one could see them, well they didn't do anything ert just a kiss. Taeyeon reddened, but it is either because of her fever or is it really her blushing. This is their second kiss and it was perfect, her first kiss was also perfect last night and she admit that Kris was a good kisser, she love kissing him because he gave her the feeling of ecstasy and always want more. Kris pulls away with Taeyeon wants it more, "Need to go now, head prefect. Class is almost started." "Since when did you suddenly care about class?" "Since yesterday kekeke." he chuckles, Taeyeon pulled him back locking his lip again, he quickly pulls away she frowns, "Taeyeon, you don't care if I catch your cold?" "You said it wouldn't care...So I want more." he smirks and leaned back to meet her tasty lip again. "You're so , Kim Taeyeon." he said between her lips, and he can feel that she was smiling, "Shut up, Kris Wu and just kiss me." he smirks, "With pleasure." and they continue kissing.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

Sorry, its a little bored but I do put some fluffiness though xDDD

I will make sure to make next chapter even better than this...

Oh, SNSD's boyfriend also came and check on them :DD

but I didn't put it in kekekeke

I only want to focus on Kris and Taeyeon hehehe :PP

Comments *bows*

 

XOXO