Tears and Reunited

Duizhang is in love

Author's POV:

 

At SM music company, the girls sing to Mama by Spice Girls which they will perform for a music festival. The only one is singing is the vocalist, Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany and Seohyun. EXO, SHINee, SuJu, and f(x) were all there watching them sing. It was really beautiful, SM wishes to dedicate it for all the mothers even though its not mother's day but it is specially for them. They were sitting on a chair as they sing infront of them. Jessica starts first with very calm and soothing voice.

 

(J) She used to be my only enemy and never let me be free
Catching me in places that I knew I shouldn't be
Every other day I crossed the line
I didn't mean to be so bad
I never thought you would
Become the friend I never had


(Sun) Back then I didn't know why
Why you were misunderstood (Mama)
So now I see through your eyes
All that you did was love


(All) Mama I love you, Mama I care
Mama I love you, Mama my friend
You're my friend

 

After the chorus, Taeyeon takes control with a gentle smile flashed. Singing it so beautiful and full of emotions. Each girls did, they all sand with lots of love and emotions that could make anyone cry.

(T) I didn't want to hear it then but
I'm not ashamed to say it now
Every little thing you said and did was right for me
I had a lot of time to think about
About the way I used to be
Never had a sense of my responsibility


(Seo) Back then I didn't know why
Why you were misunderstood
So now I see through your eyes
All that you did was love


(All) Mama I love you, Mama I care
Mama I love you, Mama my friend
You're my friend, you're my friend

 

It made SNSD and f(x) cry. They suddenly misses their mother who some of them were far away from Seoul. Some of the staff also cries, and few of the boys there almost tears up when they sing. The 5 girls really did have the most beautiful voice ever that could bring anyone to tears and smile.

(Tif) But now I'm sure I know why (I know why)
Why you were misunderstood
So now I see through your eyes
(See through your eyes)
All I can give you is love
(All I can give you is love)


Mama I love you, Mama I care
Mama I love you, Mama my friend


Mama I love you, Mama I care
Mama I love you, Mama my friend

(J) Oh (you're my friend)
Ma Mama, oh (you're my friend)

Oh Ma Mama, oh
Oh Ma Mama, oh
Mama I love you, Mama I care
Mama I love you, Mama my friend
Mama I love you, Mama I care
Mama I love you, Mama my friend

 

(Tae) (Me loving you, you loving me
A love that's true and guaranteed
Me loving you, me loving you
You loving me, you loving me
A love that's true, a love that's true
And guaranteed, so true
Me loving you, you loving me
A love that's true and guaranteed
Me loving you, me loving you
You loving me, you loving me
A love that's true, a love that's true
And guaranteed, so true)

 

Taeyeon sang in between the last chorus, where Kris keeps on staring at her. She gave such vibe that could make him cry but he control himself. Even for them, they cry when they sing each of them remembering their past and present with their mother. Remember all the hard work they do to make them happy and all. When the song ends, Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny and Seohyun all look down, letting their bangs cover their face. They cried for just a little while longer. When they finished, they bow and smile, their nose were red and still some tears slid down wetting their cheek.

 

About 2 more days, it will their winter break and by then they will not see each other much, SM is giving their artist the break they wanted. And this song will be perform after winters break is over after 2 months. Since the music festival is held next year around February. They dismissed themself when everything is over. Each when to their own way. "Hyung lets go for a dinner." Tao suggested, they all agree even SHINee and SuJu, Kris wanted to pushed the offer but they dragged him along.

 

-----------------

 

Taeyeon's POV:

 

After all that meeting and singing Mama by Spice Girls, I went straight home. It was tiring and I needed some rest. The girls insist on having dinner together but I denied. Thank god that the snow was not that thick so I manage to drove home. I received a song for a new drama, because the director himself requested to me. He stated that only I am the suitable one to sing the song, so I accept without thinking.

 

We already record the song, it is called 'And One' and the song was really something. Sad and sorrow but I love them. Well before, I have been singing for lots of other drama as their OST since my voice was powerful and angelic like thats what the fans said and even manager oppa. What I did know, even Yesung oppa were requested to sing another OST for the dram called 'That Winter, The Wind Blow'. His song is called, 'Gray Paper' if I'm not mistaken. After shower, I went to the balcony to check the beautiful scenery of night Seoul.

 

Even though it is cold but with the coat, I'll be fine. A hot fresh cocoa is in my hand, the maids told me to comeback in but I don't want to. My phone rang, as I check the ID it was Jiyong it made me smile. "Hey Jiyong.." I greeted, leaning back to my sleeping chair at the balcony I'm in. I became so close to him after I came out of the hospital but still some of the night, in my sleep I dreamt of the tall guy which I met in my days in the hospital. Still so blurry, I couldn't recogize the face at all but he keeps on showing himself.

 

I thought it might be Jiyong but for the height, it doesn't suit him at all so I became confused. He must be someone who is really important to me that I keep on dreaming about him. He something whisper something but it wasn't clear. Jiyong and I have been hanging out together quite a while now and people sometime gave me weird look when we walk or have lunch together. That made me think of something else, but I tried to brushed it away and just be friend with him. "Hmm, see you tomorrow Jiyong ah. Lets have lunch together." and we both hung up.

 

Sipping my hot cocoa, I decided to listen to my song. Plugging my ear with the earphone, I play the song 'And One'. It started with a very low and soft music before my voice came in.

 

 

 

 

I close my eyes to enjoy the song, all the meaning of the lyrics. I sang along with it. As I continue to listen and sing, my tears suddenly flow down it made me shot my eyes open. I gaped a bit, shocked overwhelm me. The tears drop into my cocoa, I don't why I cry. When I sing this song on the day we do the recording I didn't cry just feel sorrow and sad but tonight I cried so suddenly. 'I love you Kim Taeyeon, forever.' suddenly I remember the confession made by someone. I just don't know who but it must him that made me cry.

 

Putting my cup of cocoa down on the table and wiped the tears away but it still continue. Pulling my knees to my chest and I rested my chin on it and cry, sobbing quietly. I feel so lonely suddenly, its like I just lost someone very dear to me that I love the most. Whoever he is, I need to find out. So that night I kept on crying thinking about the confession that echoed in my head.

 

--------------------

 

Author's POV:

 

"Good morning Taeyeon. My god, your eyes..Why is it so puffy and red?" Jessica cupped Taeyeon's cheek examining her eye, as she pushed her hand away. "Nothing Sica, I just remember my mother thats all, Nothing biggy." she lied and sat on her desk. Jessica gave up and went to her desk. Taeyeon look around her class, the student were loud and talking to each other since they still have about 15 minutes before 1st period starts. Jiyong was with his friend, TOP and Taeyang, so Taeyeon just ignore him. What really caught her eye after all this day is Kris, she suddenly feel like they know each other for a very long time. Maybe, its just a guess.

 

 Kris was laughing with his friend and he even headlock his friend when they made fun of him. Taeyeon giggles slightly and stop, "Why did I laugh?" she questioned herself. "Duizhang, thats hurt let me go..I won't do it again...Ow ow ow!!" Xiumin whined, he squirmed around to let himself go but the Duizhang's grip was too strong. "You ask for it Baozi and this is what you get." "Arasso...arasso!!" Kris smirk and release the poor guy. "You might snapped my neck if you continue, Duizhang." he huffed, it made Kris laugh.

 

As the class goes by, lunch as always came and all the student went to the cafe or to the garden and other places. Taeyeon bought a sandwich as her lunch while she do her prefect job. Before leaving the cafe she glance at Kris who is sitting with his friend and with Jiyong with him, but Taeyeon just walk away when she realize she's late to give them their assignment. Taeyeon quickly left not witnessing what happen next after she left.

 

Kris and Jiyong was arguing, with Kris grabbing Jiyong by the collar. He was really angry when Jiyong told him something. "Whats the matter Duizhang? I thought you didn't care about us being together or so." he smikr which make Kris even more angrier, his face is turning red with veins popping out. Kris yanked him even harder and closer to him, Jiyong who has smirk now turn to be serious. Other student there were ducking their heads, its been a while since the 2 dragons are in this kind of situation. "Let me be clear, even though I didn't try to split you guys up but that doesn't mean that I don't care. I had enough of you be so clingy with her, its time for me to get her back." Kris growls, he narrow his eye in a sharp form, like a dagger ready to stab Jiyong but so does Jiyong. "We'll see, how bout a date after school. Front gate, that is always the best place for a dance." Kris pushed him back "Fine.." and left the cafe with EXO following.
 

-------------------

 

As the time pass, it is already after school and the whole EXO and Big Bang members are they, with Kris and Jiyong stand in the middle away from their group. Both of the guy were looking at each other coldly, deathly and scary stare. Some of the students stay to watch and some left because they were too scared to watch. "Easy way or the hard way? Your choice Duizhang." "Hard. I don't do easy way." Kris snapped all his finger before he begin punching someone. "Alright then, start..." Jiyong is the first to attack.

 

He use a flying kick that land an impact on Kris's stomach, he stumble backward but before he fell to the ground, Kris manage to grab his leg and spin it making Jiyong fell to the ground. "How bout that.." he smirk, Jiyong explode and continue to fight with Kris. They both let out their true nature, meanwhile their friends also join in since they also don't have a good term with each other. Its not a fair fight since EXO has 12 member while BB has 5 but who cares. The students were covering their face and gasped, gaping and even shouting.

 

About minutes, Jiyong was really beaten badly by Kris. He felt he couldn't win the fight but he have plan to completely stop Duizhang. "Any last word, Jiyong before I knock you out?" he wiped the blood on his lip, "Yeah just this..You will die today, Kris Wu." smirking, Kris was confused when suddenly a group of deliquent came and hit him with a baseball bat on his back making him collapsed to the ground. Suho, Kai, Luhan and other saw their Duizhang fell and shout, "Kris! Duizhang!" they couldn't went to help him because they were occupied by the others that came from the other side.

 

Kris's vision was blurry when he got hit but slowly it went back to normal. That was one hard hit he got but he still can stand. "You punk!" he grab the baseball bat before the guy could hit him again and snapped it into half and before Kris could gave a punch another hard thing landed on his body and this time Jiyong hit him using a chair, metal chair where his group brought with them. Kris again collapsed to the ground, Jiyong didn't hit his body but his head and Kris head starts to bleed. He winced in pain and was dizzy. Jiying takes this opportunity to kick him again and again.

 

"Kris!! Stand up!! Kris!!" Suho keeps on shouting when he witness Kris being beaten up by Jiyong. All EXO scream for his name. 10 minutes later, Kris was sitting leaning to the wall of the main gate, he panted and gasping. His head was still bleeding but it stops a bit, leaving the dry blood on his face, bruises every where. Jiyong also has lots of bruises but no bleeding or just few only. EXO were all passed out because they also get the huge blow from the gang of deliquents hired by Jiyong. He was well prepared for this day and when he said he wanted revenge he really did it. "So who is the mighty Duizhang now huh? You look pathetic and weak! Hahahahaha, Taeyeon will be mine and will not be yours. Say goodbye to this world Kris Wu because you won't be seeing it ever again." Jiyong held up a metal pipe was about to hit Kris, while Kris shuts his eye preparing to get the final blow.

 

But what he gets is a warm embrace from someone, the scent or the perfume that belong to the person was so familiar, he open his eye. "KWON JIYONG!!!!!" Taeyeon hugged Kris tight as she shout for Jiyong's name. Kris can't say anything as he was too weak and injured badly but she really suprised him. Jiyong didn't move when Taeyeon came in action. She didn't come alone but MBLAQ, BEAST, the whole Student Council member were there. The two group were beating and kicking and punching the gang of deliquents, SNSD came along with f(x), they went to EXO's side helping them up. "Tae...Taeyeon shi.." Jiyong was stuttering hard, "DON'T CALL MY NAME YOU BASTARD!!" Taeyeon was fumed with anger, she went berserk that time.

 

------------------

 

She still embrace the weak Kris, if she didn't come that time he might gone from this world by now. Taeyeon was kneeling down, hugging him. She wiped the blood stained on his face using her uniform sleeves. She smile to Kris and stood up facing Jiyong. Her eyes was deathly and dark plus cold, she look at Jiyong straight into his eye but he look away, he felt scared of her. "Don't you turn away from me Kwon Jiyong. We have unsettled business to do. You...and ME" Taeyeon said it sternly and sharp that stab him right into his heart. "Hey, we're friends right? I'm just playing with him.." Jiyong know that it wasn't good enough, "Playing huh...Like this is playing! You almost kill him!! You almost kill my DUIZHANG!" that word made Kris lifted his head slowly, her Duizhang. Taeyeon just said her's, which mean she regained her memories of him.

 

"Your...Wait, you don't say.." Taeyeon smirked, she balled up her fist. "Yes Kwon Jiyong, I regained my memories back and as I remember myself hanging out with you, it is disgusting and I hate it. You ing bastard think that you could steal me from Kris, cehh...Not in a million years! I wouldn't let myself to fall for you, not one BIT!!" without gaving Jiyong a chance to talk she landed a punch straight to his face. Taeyeon wasn't showing him any mercy, when Jiyong fell to the ground rubbing his face, Taeyeon take the chance by grabbing his left arm and  snapped it, and Jiyong letting out a loud scream.

 

"I don't show mercy to a people like you. Especially when someone injured or messed up with someone dear to me." as Taeyeon kneel down infront of Kris, she smile with lots of other emotions in her. "The police will be here any second." Tiffany shoved her phone back into her pocket, "You guys won't be safe and so dead." Sooyoung exclaimed with a smile. The rest of the student were happy to see Taeyeon again with Kris, they watch their moment together.

 

"Kris, your head...Your face! Look at all the cuts, the blood. Jiyong really done it." Kris winced when he try to move, "Don't move...There must be some broken bones there." Taeyeon wipe all the blood stain carefully, she look so concerned, the one he misses. "Taeyeon...Is this really you? The one that I love?" he asked, the question made Taeyeon stop and smile weakly. "Yes Kris, this is me that you love. The one and only..." she hug him, letting the tear escaped her eyes. "I'm sorry Kris for not remembering you and for hurting you. I've broke your heart, I shattered it and I'm really sorry. You will always be the only guy that I love and treasured the most. Jiyong or any other guy won't get to make smile or laugh like you did."

 

Kris also cry when he heard all those words that he have long waited for. "Taeyeon, I'm happy to have you again. I missed you so much, I want to hold you like I always did and kiss you so passionate, everything. I didn't sleep for days when you were in coma, and I have been there everyday accompanying you and talk to you everyday. You made my day Taeyeon, you always did and it did break my heart when you forget about me. But deep down you will comeback to me. I will always love you, Taeyeon." he winced again, she cry harder and smiling. "My dear handsome Kris, so do I. I'm sorry.." she landed a kiss on his lip for the first time after for so long. Kris returned it, he held onto Taeyeon small frame, hugging her closer to him. They both ignores all the gazed that other student gave them, not caring about what they think they just want to feel each others warm. Kris have been yearning for her lip and now he gets it. SNSD, Super Junior, f(x), MBLAQ and BEAST all sigh and chuckles. "Get a room guys!" Henry, Siwon, Doojoon, Seungho, and other said in unison. Kris and Taeyeon smile inbetween their kissed and laugh afterward.

 

-----------------

 

"I heard you calling me Kris." Kris an eyebrow when he patiently let Taeyeon treated his wound. He winced few times, "My voice?" he asked, looking at the petite girl who is smiling. "Yeah, you always appear in my dream, and just now while you were beaten by Jiyong, I suddenly regained back all my memories when I saw Jiyong held the pipe. All the thing he done to me and all the memories and moments with you, it made me remember so thats why I ran to you, hugging you tight not letting Jiyong beat you." she kiss the tip of Kris nose and then to his smirking lip, "And you know, the man in my dream that I always saw in a blurry state suddenly became clear, and the man was you sticking out your hand to me. You have been calling me ever since then." she talked about the day she went into coma.

 

"My prince came to save me and he did." and again she kiss his lip, flashing him her famous smile which Kris love the most. "At least it work. I have my Taeyeon back on my side. And I am going to hold her all day long and not letting her go." he pulled Taeyeon closer, as he rest his head on her stomach. Kris was sitting on a chair while Taeyeon stand, she gave a very gentle smile and caressed his cheek and his hair, as Kris shuts his eye enjoying this moment with her. Its been a while since they get to be like that and he want to be in that position for a moment. He misses all this skinship with her, and the gentle caress she gave him and everything. Finally they reunited again.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I hope it made you guys happy ^^

KrisTae is finally back again and I think that might be the last of Jiyong though :)

Because I think there will be few more chaps before the ending hehe

*cough and sneezes* Urgh, my nose and throat...

I am tired but I gathered up all my energy to made an update...

Really hope you guys like this chap... I smile and cry at the same time :D

Comments and thank you for all your concerned and worry chingu ah...

I am a little better, well I'd say yesterday was 5% okay but today is about 10-15% better than yesterday...

Don't forget to upvote and love you guys so much...

Thank you for supporting my FF ^^, I will update my other Gtae, KrisTae FF soon...

Currently gathering the ideas for the next update on 'Which is Right for Me?!'

 

XOXO *smiles weakly* night guys