2nd Chance

Duizhang is in love

Author's POV:

 

It has been two days after Taeyeon being punched in the face, Kris and Taeyeon have never spoken to each other because our scary, monstrous Duizhang is afraid of Taeyeon. In the whole two day they do stumble upon each other but Taeyeon will ignore him and Kris will ignore her or more like avoiding her. She act normal but only her face is covered by a gauze and sealed by a white plaster to give pressure on the wound.

 

The day she cameback from school, her parents were shocked on what just happen to her face. Taeyeon told Jessica to not tell her parents about Kris, she protest and argue for a while with Taeyeon but then agree with her only that she still think why Taeyeon would hide the truth from her perents about Kris. They lie saying that she were having some trouble with a bunch of es in her school while she's on her rounds. Never thought that they believe her, they told her to stay with them but Taeyeon said she want to sleep in her penthouse and she even told that she doesn't to be disturb, so they let her go and stay in her penthouse.

 

This early morning and announcement was been made, that tomorrow there is a welcome ceremony for new students to SM Academy and so all students must attend in full uniform neat and tidy, the seniors will welcomed their juniors. Prefects will as always do their usual job. Kris was thinking of skipping, but he won't since he think that it is a best time for him to have a word with Taeyeon, perhaps apologize. They might not talked with each other, but Kris was keeping an eye on her from a far. He see that her swollen cheek has reduce a bit but see her sometime put her hand there because it throbs. He blamed himself on punching her, that time he lost his humanity and he feels like he wasn't human because if not he could stop from punhing her.

 

-------------------------

 

"Uri Duizhang is s quiet this 2 days. Its weird though." Tao said, they keep on watching their not normal Duizhang, he keeps on staring and gazing and not even scolding them or smoked. "I miss our mean Duizhang. What has gotten into him?" Baekhyun whined, "Where is our mean, rude, man eating, loud Duizhang GO!!" Chanyeol and Xiumin screamed but they earned a smack from Suho and D.O. "You're so loud! Now quit whining." D.O scolded them and they pouts. Suho know that his bestfriend is actually thinking about Taeyeon and perhaps thinking on how to apologize to her. "You can do it someday, Kris. She may even forgive you. Maybe." Suho emphasized 'maybe' because Taeyeon is umm, a strict hard girl.

 

EXO have seen their Duizhang sometime try to approached her but when she look at him, she will have that cold serious death expression that looks like Get-the--away-from-me-or-I'll-kill-you, so he will turned back and walk back to his friends. The Duizhang is scared that was a suprised. "I ." he mutter under his breath, "Hwaiting Duizhang. Don't give up." Sehun cheered him on, they all try to make him smile or normal again.

 

The ceremony day comes, and all the students need to gather around in the hall or more like an auditorium to listen for some speech and talk before the ceremony starts. All the seniors and sophomore were lined up according to their class. They are waiting for their freshmen to come soon so before that a little speech is needed. The prefects is doing their job on handling the situation, the students preventing from leaving the place or make a ruckus that day. Taeyeon has assigned her colleagues to their post and she went to hers which she need to stand in between classes. Upon arriving, she glance to her left and recognize that it was the 2nd class for seniors, so thats mean her station was in between 2nd and 3rd class, but what suprised her the most is that she currently stand right beside Kris. The Duizhang were yawning for the boring speeched but he were suprised when Taeyeon suddenly stop and stand beside him. They made eye contact, but Taeyeon turned so fast when she see him.

 

', why did he has to stand beside me and why is my post here anyway.' she mentally facepalmed herself not to mention she feel like screaming, she even cursed herself. Taeyeon can't change her position because she has to be the one that stand nearest with the stage since maybe the teacher would call for her. Kris only blinks his eye few times, 'Is this luck?' Suho, Xiumin, Lay and Luhan notice her too, 'A chance for Duizhang to talk to her. Hwaiting DUIZHANG!' they cheer for him on the inside. Taeyeon decided to ignore him, so she just stand straight wearing a cold, serious, strict face on.

 

---------------------------

 

After the long speech of both the headmaster and the Lee Teuk, the freshmen finally show themself by walking into the auditorium, everyone was clapping welcoming their juniors. Smile, cheering was heard all around the auditorium. Kris was clapping lazily and he even yawns because he feels bored but he holding himself up for Taeyeon, at least he could see her and stand beside her. "Welcom our junior to SM Academy! A place where you will have a great time, and enjoy your study without any boredom. SM Academy is a right place for you." Lee Teuk gave them another round of applaud.

 

"I am Lee Teuk your President of the Student Council, I help handling this school and approved on any matters of urgent things for this school. You could say that I am like the second headmaster." he jokes, "Well enough about me. I would also like to introduce you all on Kim Taeyeon." she startle, she widen her eyes when every attention is on her, they clapped their hands for her, "She is the head prefect of SM Academy and is the one that is responsible on maintaining this school. She gets her job done in a quick flashed and has been holding the title as head prefect because of her capability, strong willed and bold attitude for 3 years." the freshmen all were in awed wehn they know that she has become head for 3 years straight. "She is the idol student for all of us. KIM TAEYEON!" again they clapped for her and chant her name. She blushed slightly because she was embarassed and happy for the praising. She hold up one hand in the air as a signal of 'Hi'. Kris clapped for her and smile, he agree on Lee Teuk she is worth to be the head for 3 years.

 

The ceremony starts minutes later, seniors welcomed their freshmen with a big smile. They show them around the school, introducing them on every corner, holes, land of this academy. Tiring but they enjoyed it, it ends around 5 pm and everyone when back home. Its only the welcomed ceremony for today so no class. The janitor cleaned up the mess, throwing rubbish and etc. Taeyeon is the last person to leave school, she have to write and send the reports on today event to Lee Teuk before she goes home. The annoying job that she hates the most, writing reports.

 

----------------------------

 

She walk on the path to the main gate with her hand massaging her sore neck. "Aigoo, it was a long day. Thank god nothing bad happen if not, I needto write an even longer reports." she sigh. Taeyeo stops when she reached the main gate, she see Kris leaning on the gate looking down on his shoe. 'Did he wait for me? No way, he wouldn't know that I stay back for the reports, won't he?" she try to make herself believe in her words. Taeyeon argue with herself, Kris gazed up at the reddish orange sky, the sun is slowly setting so he needs to speak with her fast. So Kris pushed himself from leaning and turn right, he see Taeyeon standing there. He calls for her, "Taeyeon..." Taeyeon stops on whatever she was doing when Kris called her name. It was really gentle.

 

"Umm, Taeyeon... I..Well I'm...umm" he lost his words once Taeyeon faced him, Kris scratched his back, nervous. He never felt so nervous before. Taeyeon could read his facial expression, judging by his way of talking, his movement he was nervous, scared and perhaps shy. Her lip curved a small smile when she thinks that he was cute acting all shy. She know that he try to say sorry but he was just too nervous. She chuckles, making Kris look at her blinking endlessly, "The Duizhang also know the meaning of being shy and scared. I'm suprise." she continue to chuckles, with one hand covering while another wrapped around her tummy. Kris blushed, "I...uhh....not, urgh.." he stuttered a lot, rolling his eye. 'Stupid stupid stupid, speak Kris SPEAK!' he scold himself for being silly.

 

Taeyeon stops and watched Kris blushing, playing his finger and was facing down to his shoe. She shook her head and walk toward him. One of Taeyeon weakness is when she see a guy blushing and all shy up, it made her wanna hug them and pinched their cheeks. Kris heard her foot steps getting nearer and nearer so he close his eye, 'Please don't slap, please dont slap...No! Just slap me, I deserved that. Slap me, slap me, slap me.' he prays, but he only feels that his cheek was being pat gently by a soft smooth hand, he cracks his eye open to see Taeyeon smile at him while her hand is continously patting his face. "Tae....Taeyeon?" he ask, she give him a questioning hmm. "You....I ahh, umm....How to say..." "The word is sorry, Kris Wu." she help him answer, he smile sheepishly. "Yeah that....Sorry. I've never....uhh, say sorry or....stutter like this to anyone.....but you, ummm....manage to make to." he reply.

 

Taeyeon smiles, "Hahaha, did I? You never apologize huh, well then I am the first person to hear you say that then. Yipee for me."Taeyeon hopped playfully. "Listen here, Kris. I'm giving you a second chance to start over, but this doesn't mean I agree on becoming your woman. Lets just get to know each other first before we decide to--" "Yes! Thank you, Taeyeon..." she stiffened when she was pulled into his embraced. Kris buried his face into the crook of her neck, which Taeyeon blushed so much that she was even redder than an apple. "I swear to not hurt you again or lost my mind on a fight." he tighten his embrace even more on Taeyeon but gently enough to not hurt her, Kris also nuzzle in deeper into her neck enjoying the sweet scent of hers. Taeyeon slowly hug him back, and made a circle on his back with her hand, smiling at the stupid Duizhang. "Pabo, you're tickling me." she punch him a little but Kris keeps on hugging her, Taeyeon giggles when his breath touched her neck. It was hot and ticklish.

 

They stay like that for about 10 minutes, until Kris decided to break the embrace. He look down on her and smile, "Let me send you home for today. Its getting late." he offers her a ride back home by opening the door to the passenger seat for her, she willingly accept and enter the car. Kris ran to the driver seat and drove away to Taeyeon's penthouse then he bids goodbye to her and drove to his own penthouse. He straightly went into his room and jumps on his bed without changing, "I'll make sure that you stay with me forever, Kim Taeyeon. And I will make love me."

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

the 2nd update for the day ^^

sorry if its takes a while kekekeke..

but hope this is okay with you guys, and don't be mad at me if I made Tae forgive he that easily hehehe'

I just want to make her have a weakness on cute and shy guys :DDD

And Kris absolutely acting all cute and shy to her 8DDD

GONG XI FA CAI, HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR ^^

don't forget that today at KST 5 pm this evening on MBC..

Idol Star Championship will be on MBC :DD

so excited xDDDD

I already have the link to the video stream but, I'm not so sure if it will be shown there or not..

if does than I will share it with you on my blog *maybe* :DD

KAMSAHAMNIDA and COMMENTS

 

XOXO