Rescuing Duizhang's Girl

Duizhang is in love

Taeyeon's POV:

 

I fluttered my head, blinking but the direct light hits my eye it makes me close back my eyes. After a moment, I decided to open my eyes again but this time I look down and once my eyes starts to adjust itself, I lift up and see this unknown room I'm in. I look all around, bu it was too dark only a dim light brighten up the room while the rest was dark. "Where...Where am I." I ask myself, trying to move but what do I get is, that my hand and leg are all tied up in a chair, the knot was too tight for me to let myself go.

 

"Whats going on...Where am I, and how did I get here?" I panicked, struggling to release myself still but I couldn't. "Its no use for you try and let yourself free, pretty lady." a voice suddenly spoke, I shot my heads up to try and look for the figure. "Who are you? What are trying to do to me!?" I growls. The voice laugh at me, "Is this some kind of joke?! Let me go!?" I stomped my foot many times even if they were tied to the chair, I was angry. "We can't do that, Ms Kim Taeyeon." there is another voice that is slighty different than the first one. "How...How did you know my name? Show yourself, jerks!" I try to be strong and brave even if my life is in danger right now.

 

Footsteps is slowly coming to my way, and I see the 2 figure standing in front of me. They were smirking down at me with so much mixed expression, one of them grab my face, "You're quite pretty...no gorgeous. No wonder he fall head over heels for you." 'He' I think to myself, who are they talking about. "I don't know what are you talking about but I swear when I manage to free myself, I'm gonna rip your head off!!" I head him, he grunt and hissed back at me. "You !" the guy slap my face until my lip have a small cut, that was absolutely hurt. He pulled my hair making me groan in pain, "Fiesty little are you. I would like to see your goody-goody boyfriend all angers up when they hear you scream."

 

'Kris?!' I frozen, who else in this world think that he is my boyfriend if it is not him, thats it. They must be talking about Kris but why am I been dragged in this mess if it Kris that they want. "How can that monster could fall for someone so kind, gentle yet fiesty looking girl like you. Did you bewitched him or something." "Hmpph, bewitched him? Nonsense, he is the one who suddenly want me as his girlfriend." I replied with an irritated tone. 'There must be something they want with Kris and that's why they use me as bait to lure him out.' I kind of worry if that idiot do fall into this guy traps. I glance on the table, there is a small table clock there and it shows 9.30 pm, oh no!

 

Appa and umma must be looking for me, but my phone. I couldn't reach it because its in my jacket pocket. "Are you looking for this?" I shot up, one of them were holding my phone. "Yah! Give it back to me. I need to call my parents." I pleaded slightly, he smirks. "Wait wait... You do received a lot of called while you still out cold. Let see." he simply slide my phone and flick it. Who the heck he think he is looking into someone's phone. "Hmm, 37 missed call plus about 15 new messages. Should I check?" he smirks and continue flicking my phone. "That is my privacy!! You have no right to read that!" he laugh histerically so suddenly.

 

"Who cares, uh?!" Let me make a call to your precious boyfriend. I want you to scream so loud calling for help." he punched my stomach, I winced and almost faint but he pulled my hair to make me stand straight. 'Be strong, Kim Taeyeon. Be strong.' I try to be as strong as I could for the moment.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Author's POV:

 

"Yeobo! Where is our Taeyeon. Uri Taeyeon is missing. Its already 9.30 and she still isn't home yet, she didn't even picked up her phone. I'm scared, yeobo." Mrs Kim cries and is looking so anxious, Taeyeon didn't show up for the family matter, her driver arrived at her school right after she was taken by the unknown man. Her driver looked for her in the school ground but she wasn't there, the only thing that he could find is her phone strap on the front gate. The driver straightly call her parents.

 

They said maybe she went somewhere and didn't notice that her phone strap dropped. But they could not convice or accept the fact that for 2 hours, she still didn't comeback home not even call them. So they start to feel weird on her sudden disappearance. Now its already 3 hours and so she still isn't home yet. Her father have called the penthouse she were staying and the concierge told that she haven't come home yet. It added up the spice, when he hears that. Taeyeon's friend came by when her mother call asking about her. They were suspicious so they came to check.

 

All of them called her phone but it always when straight to her voicemail box. 'Taeng..Where are you. What happen to you.." Jessica runs her hand through her hair, pacing back and forth biting her nails, worrying about her bestfriend. "I can't reached her cell. She still doesn't pick up." Sooyoung look at her friends, each one of them were really anxious, fear starts to overwhelmed them. Tiffany snapped her finger, "Kris?" she said, they look at her. "I don't think that she's with him. Even if she does, she will always pick up her phone." Yuri exclaimed. "No, I mean maybe we should ask for Kris to help, after all he is her namja chingu." "Tiffany, that's a great idea! We should call him now!" they hug her and all of them flicked through their phone for the Duizhang's number.

 

---------------------------------

 

Kris's POV:

 

I just finished taking a bath, it was really refereshing. The maids in my penthouse just left me some dinner on my table so I went straight to it and eat it. I'm starving, after school I hang out with my group of friends for a while. Oh just driving around Seoul, since they feel like doing that and I was bored so I went along with them.

 

After dinner, I sat on the chair for a while longer letting the food to break down. I glance at the watch on my wall, it shows 9.30. "I should call ma for a while." grabbing my phone on the table and I flicked on her number, waiting for her to picked up. We have a little small chat until I received another call in between my call with umma, the screens shows Taeyeon, I smile because suprised plus happy that she call for. "Umma, I need to hang up. Something just came up so I'll call you later." "Uhh, arasso. Good night my dear." I wished her back.

 

I slide the answer bar excitedly, "Hello, Tae..." I greeted her in a happy tone. "Heya, Kris...Its been a long time since I heard you. How have you been,hmm?" my happy face suddenly disappear when the first thing I hear is a guy. It wasn't Taeyeon, I glance on my phone screen it shows that it is Taeyeon, "Who is this..." my tone of voice starts to turn serious, "Ahh, you've already forgotten about me...I'm disappointed." he act, "ANSWER ME!! Where's Taeyeon, why are you calling me using her phone!" my anger is buliding up in me.

 

"Kekekeke, ahhh don't be so angry Kris, she's fine. Wanna talk to her? Here.." I heard some struggling and arguing before I heard a loud scream. "TAEYEON!!!" I recognize that voice so much, even if its a scream but I know that her. "Speak up! Its your precious boyfriend..." panting, thats what I heard on the other line. "K--Kris...." her weak voice called up my name, I widen my eye and curled up my fist. I stand quickly until the chair fall back, "Taeyeon....Tae, where are you? Taeyeon.." before she could speak, she screamed again. I'm getting angrier, pissed, worry, anxious, frighten and all other feelings inside of me.

 

"Don't you want to talk. Uh!!" the man spoke, shouting at her. "Get the off me!" she quarrel with the man, Taeyeon don't. "Kris! Whatever you do..Don't come looking for me! Its a trap, they are using me as....AHHH!!" she screamed, I slammed my fist on the table, "!! DON'T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HER!!!" I shouts into the phone, "Hahaha, oh really...What are you gonna do about it? Your father have make my whole family when into poverty. So this is how I'm going to repay back, by getting through you...Oopps, sorry your girlfriend. And before that, you owe me a new place for my gang and some ransom should do the trick. Do you still remember that you've beated my gang of 30 deliquents until they could not stand or walk right now? You even burned down our hideout."

 

I widen my eyes when I remember about it, "K.W.O.N J.I.Y.O.N.G" I mutter with my face all red in anger, he laugh. "Thats right, Kris Wu or Duizhang, thats me. Kwon Ji Yong a.k.a G Dragon. They call you a Dragon too right, so lets make this a fun thing. Dragon with Dragon. Hmm? If you want to see your pretty precious girlfriend again, come alone at blah blah quick before I break her precious face." Jiyong laugh histerically and hangs up.

 

I was trembling, it's because I was scared and angry all at once. I take a deep breath before I punch my fist to the wall. The impact of it injured my hand but I don't care. They messed up with my girl and they're gonna get what they want from me. I received another call before I left the house, I quickly answer it thinking that it could be him again, "Kris! We need your help..Taeyeon is missing! We try to call her phone but she didn't picked up. Her parent is worry about her right, even us..." "I know where she is..." I answered, she is one of Taeyeon friend.

 

"You did?!? Where is she...Tell me! Kris!" I growls, "Could you please shut up and listen to me!! I'll send you my friends number, call them and tell them to come to this address, ASAP. And if they must, call the police. They have taken my Taeyeon and I'm gonna get her back." "You better!" the dolphin girl shouts and hangs up. I wasn't stupid enough to go there alone even though I could handle him but for safefty precaution, I ask 2 of my best guard to follow me just in case *more like a mafia follower kekekeke* Whatever happen, I must get her back. She is my one and only girl that I love the most and I'm not ready yet to let her go. "Just wait for me, Taeyeon. I'll be there soon."

 

--------------------------------

 

Author's POV:

 

Jiyong have untied her hand and leg, she was lying on the ground, groaning. Jiyong wasn't human, he doesn't have any mercy on her, he kicked, punched and throw her while they waited for Kris to arrived. Taeyeon was getting weaker and weaker by the second. At first after she's being untie, she fought the two guy back. Biting their hand, spitting on their face, cursing them, stepping on their feet and even punched them in the face. Jiyong was suprised that she was this strong even when he has punched her and slap her.

 

T.O.P is Jiyong's companion. They are the closest friend and always hangs out together, he agree on helping him to make Wu family into a living hell. Even though for the moment, they were alone but Jiyong and TOP will build a group to fight WU's family."Hmmphh, she's so fiesty and strong." Jiyoung spit some blood, "That's why she is the Duizhang's woman. They are equally matched." TOP rub his throbbing cheek. "She do know how to throw a pucnh with that small body of her." praising Taeyeon on her bravery and strenght.

 

Its has been about 2 hours now after the call but Kris still wasn't there yet. They cursed, "Did he want me to break her face? He's making me losing my patient." Jiyoung snarls. They were on the 4th floor of an old abandon buliding, Kris has alreayd arrived at the scene, but he is on the 2nd floor trying to sneek behind them. The reason why Jiyoung and TOP couldn't even see his car is because he came through the back. When he arrived at the 4th floor, he look in between the broken wall, the first thing that Kris searched is Taeyeon there he see her lying on the ground, cover in bruises and with some small cuts. She was beaten up bad.

 

Kris told his 2 follower to be ready, he went at the back of a door which connected to the main stair hiding behind it. TOP massage his neck, saying that he gonna went downstairs to buy some drinks. TOP use the main stairs, without realizing Kris at the back of the door, he felt  a punched landed on his stomach. TOP groans, and evade when Kris was gonna gave him another punch. Jiyong jumps when Kris ans TOP were arguing. Kris used all his might and kick him on the tummy, "Kwon Jiyong! You have broken your promise!" Jiyong help TOP up and smirk at Kris, "Because you were running late, I was bored so I decided to entertained myself by torturing her." that increases Kris anger to the maximum level.

 

Without thinking about it, he throws a punch at Jiyoung. They enter into a heated fight, punching and kicking each other. The dragons have lost their nature, before it gets worst Jiyong pulled back. That time, EXO and SNSD came, "Don't let him gets away! Stop him!!" Kris shouts at his friend, Jiyong pushed them from his way running. Kris didn't follow him instead he went to Taeyeon, holding her. "Taeyeon! Taeyeon, open your eyes! Kim Taeyeon!" he shooks her a little, SNSD ran toward her side calling her name. EXO and Kris 2 follower is persuing Jiyong and TOP but they were so fast and manage to gets away.

 

He keeps on calling her name, until she slowly open her eyes and the first person she see is Kris. She blinked few times, her eye look so weak. Kris sigh and smile in relief when he see Taeyeon opened her eyes. "Taeyeon...Taeyeon..Tae.." he calls her name over and over again. Taeyeon stare at Kris, and suddenly tears starts to streamed down her eye and she quickly wrapped her arm around Kris, hugging him tightly, gripping onto his shirt. "Kris...Kris, I wa---was so scared.." her voice cracks in between her cries. Taeyeon have never felt so frighten until she could cry like this. Kris hugged her tightly, he even pats her back a little to make her feel better. She buried her face on Kris chest, wetting his shirt but Kris doesn't care, the only thinghe cared about is that Taeyeon is back in his hand. Kris keeps on hugging her, before they went home. Taeyeon would not let him go, she keeps on hugging him, trembling so hard.

 

Kris kiss her head, then her forehead. He her hair gently, trying to calmed her down. "Taeyeon, you're okay now. I'm here and I won't ever let you go ever again. I'll be there for you starting from today. I will protect you and I won't let them get you again. I promise." he made a promise to Taeyeon, her hair rocking her back and forth in his tight embrace. Taeyeon is slowly stop crying, but she still sobs in his chest, resting her head on his chest with one hand also on his chest. "P-promise?" she ask with her voice still cracks, Kris nod kissing her head gently and inhaling her sweet scent. "Promise.." Kris hugged her even more, and Taeyeon just stay with him like that. She don't know why but she felt so safe and secured in his hand, she doesn't want Kris to let her go that moment. She wanted to be held in his embrace for a moment longer until she dozed off into her dreamland.

 

They left the bulding, Kris carries her bridal style and place her in his car, he fasten her seatbelt before he drove to his house. He told Jessica to tell her parent that she currently staying at her house, and if they want to see her, just tell them that you'll send her home tomorrow and let Taeyeon rest. Jessica nods and told Kris to take care of her. Kris nods and drove off. He wanted to take care of Taeyeon that night, he want her to be with him just for tonight, watching over her.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

xDDDDD, Truthfully while I'm writing this...

I was so nervous, anxious and more...

My heart beats so fast on the scene, it keeps going until she was saved by Kris :DDD

My god, this is such a freaking awesome feeling...

And also, that wasn't the last time you'll be seeing GD and TOP...

I planning on making them as Kris's greatest enemy ^^

Meaning, the main antagonist *perhap keke*

I've never felt so excited, anxious, nervouse before when I'm updating my FF :DDD

Hope this will make you umm, scream perhaps kekekeke

Comments, *muah*

I love you guys so much for reading this FF, and supporting me all this time ^^

I'm so happy and touched *tears*

 

XOXO