KrisTae W-Day

Duizhang is in love

Author's POV:

 

"Oh my gosh..oh my gosh..OH MY GOSH!! Unnie look so pretty!!" Seohyun shouted and squeal after she tied her older sister's hair into a bun, with few flowers and a tiara on her head. A certain blonde girl blushed and hit the young girl playfully on the shoulder. She even cover her face with both her palm, but then she uncovers her face and check herself up again. She check her side and when she's satisfied with it, she smile widely. Then came Jessica and Tiffany in their pearl blue dress, the both gasped as they see their oldest sister in her dress, her hair being tied like how it is was just so perfect on her. "Wahh, you look so beautiful...He is the luckiest man alive to have you." Tiffany put her hand on the older girl's shoulder and look into the mirror, while Jessica smile and side hug her.

46ce70bf6517f4b129e4714bbc8462f2.jpg

 

"Thanks guys, I'm feeling nervous all of a sudden." she placed her palm on her cheeks, its warm because all her blood rushed up to her cheeks. She fan herself, Yuri grabbed a fan that they have and used it to fan her, she glanced to the tanned girl and smile. "Thanks Yuri ah.." she winked. Of course the person I'm talking about is none other then Kim Taeyeon, the bride of the day. After they went for the wedding planner, and search for the dresses, 4 months later which is today is their wedding day, their most cherish and memorable day ever for her.

 

Her sisters have been helping her since last night to make her not feel so nervous about today but still she have those feeling in her heart thinking about today. Taeyeon breathe in and out few times trying to calmed herself up. The door then opens, and there stood 2 middle aged women and also another girl by the door. "My little baby is going to get marry today and..." Mrs Kim stops, she wiped the tears that suddenly flow down her cheek with her fingers, Mrs Wu calmed herself up. "I'm sorry, I'm just to happy about you being marry to someone and because you'll be leaving umma and stay with him for the rest of your life." Mrs Kim said, in between her sniffles. Taeyeon also cry, but she quickly wipe it away since she doesn't want to ruined her make up. She went and hug her mother so tight, "Don't worry umma, I will be seeing you everyday even after I get married." she promised and kiss her cheek wiping the tears from Mrs Kim's eye.

 

She just nod and kissed her daughter's temple softly. "I'll see you soon.." then Mrs Kim and Wu left, the other girl stand and with her wide open arm, Taeyeon hug the girl. "Unnie..." Taeyeon said to Boa her sunbae and her most respected older sister that she look up for since she first enter the company. Boa her hair gently and rubbed her back in circle, "I'm happy for you and him..." Boa stated as she keeps on hugging the younger girl in her arm. The two released their hug and Boa wiped away the tears from Taeyeon's. She leave minutes later to let her prepare, all of SNSD left the room to give her some space before the wedding starts. Taeyeon in her laced wedding dress walking back and forth, biting her nail finger, playing with her fingers and more.

 

-----------------

 

In another room, the groom of the day were also pacing back and forth. He practically pacing so fast, biting his lips and breathe heavily. He is just too nervous about today, since he was imagining him standing with all the relatived, family members, friends, and other guest there watching as they took their vows. When he think about it, he stopped pacing and sweats forming, he wiped it away but he still have the blood rushed in him. Then came Suho and other EXO into the room, they wanted to check him out and what do they get, their Duizhang sweating and stiffening in the middle of the room. "Yah, hyung..Don't be to tensed up about today, its your day. Most special day to be precise." Sehun pat the guy on the shoulder to make him jumps. "Guys...I don't know. Thinking about the thing that is going to happen soon, is making me all so nervouse about it. But at the same time excited." he stated as he sit on the couch.

WhiteDoubleBreastedWorstedGroomWeddingTu

 

They all surrounded the man in the white tux and calmed him down. Every single one of them say their words to make him tough so that when he grabbed her hand as she was handed by her father, he won't be nervous. Kris, uhuh...The Duizhang nods, they were right he can't be like this on his most special day. Its their wedding and he need to be happy about it. He thanked each one of them, and also Mr Wu and Mr Kim came along with Yunho, Changmin and Kangta. Like how Mrs Kim and Wu did to Taeyeon, they do the same to him. But exceptional to crying, just a proud father happy for his son and of course the father in law to his son in law. Yunho and Changmin gave him a warning, in which he made Taeyeon suffer, or make her cry, pained her they will haunt him till the worm hole. Kangta being the oldest sunbae in the company tell him to be strong and congratulates him.

 

As all of them left the room, Kris went over to the mirror. He fixed his bow tie, hair and the tux. Looking on himself today, he smile. "Good job, Kris..Lets make today as your most greatest day with her." he makes a hwaiting sign, again the door opens and there his mother stand. "Come my son, its time.." she smile, Kris breathe in and left the room with his mother.

 

------------------

 

Taeyeon with her father, stand by the big door that leads into the room with all the guest. Mr Kim examined his daughter, she was nervouse, all some beads of sweats form on her forehead, using his napkin he wiped it away. "My dear Taeyeon, it will be fine. Everything will be okay." he kissed her forehead gently and carressed his daughter's cheek. He is really proud of her and happy and sad. His one and only daughter are going to be someone's wife later, his baby girl has finally grow up to a very awesome women. Again Taeyeon cries, she hug her father tight before she will leave him and her mother. "Its time Ms Taeyeon.." the staff there said to her, then the two of them look at each other, her father offers his hand for her to cling on and she did. They cover her face with the veil and open the big door for her, that time she can feel that her heartbeat rises.

 

Everybody stand when the door opens, everybody turn to look at the bride with a huge smile on their face. She was stunningly beautiful in those laced wedding dress, her back is a little exposed but with the laced net thingy covers it a bit. Holding on a bouquet of red roses and one arm clinging on her father's, she walk down the aisle slowly, lead by her father. The song that plays as she walk is not the typical wedding song they everyone used instead she see Suho, Baekhyun and D.O singing 'Angel' live. She was really touched by it, they do this all just for her wedding with Kris.

 

 

 

 

 

[Baekhyun] Machi amu geot do moreu neun airo geureohke
Dashi tae eo nan sungan gati
[Suho] Jamshi kkumil kkabwa hanbeon deo nun gamat da tteo boni
Yeokshi neomu ganjeol haetdeon ni ape gido hadeut seo isseo

[D.O] Dan hanbeonman ni yeopeseo
Bareul majchwo georeo bogo pa
Hanbeon ttak hanbeon man yo

[All] Neoye sesangeuro (hey! )
[D.O] Yeah yeorin barameul tago yeah
[All] Ni gyeoteuro (hey! )
[Suho] Eodi eseo wat nyago
[Baekhyun] Hae malkge mudneun nege bimi rira malhaesseo
[All] Manyang idaero (hey! ) hamkke georeu myeon
[D.O] Eodideun cheonguk il teni (eodideun cheonguk il teni)

[Baekhyun] Mikael boda neon na ege nun bushin jonjae
Gamhi nuga neoreul geoyeok hae naega yongseo reul anhae
[D.O] E ten geu gose bareul deurin taecho ye geu cheoreom maeil
[Suho] Neo hanaman hyang hamyeo maeumeuro mideumyeo

[Baekhyun] Aju jageun geoshi rado
Neol himdeulge haji mot hage
Hangsang jikigo shipeo
I’m eternally love~

[All] Neoye suho jaro (hey! )
[Suho] Jeo geosen barameul makgo
[All] Ni pyeoneuro (hey! )
[Baekhyun] Moduda deungeul dollyeo do
[Suho] Hime gyeo un eoneu nal, ni nunmureul dakka jul
[All] Geureon han saram, (hey! ) dwelsu it damyeon
[Baekhyun] Eodideun cheonguk il teni

[D.O] Neol sarang hage, (hey! ) dwae beorin nan, ije deo isang
Dora gal goshi eobseo yo
Nal gaereul geo dwo ga shyeot jyo oh no

[Baekhyun] Yeongwonhan salmeul ilheot daedo haengbok han iyu
[Baekhyun/D.O] Naye yongwon ijen geudae inikka~
[Baekhyun/Suho] Eternally love~~~~

[All] Neoye sesangeuro (hey! )
[Baekhyun] Yeorin barameul tago yeah
[All] Ni gyeoteuro (hey! )
[Suho] Eodi eseo wat nyago from you
[D.O] Hae malkge mudneun nege, [Suho] Oh
Bimi rira malhaesseo, oh
[All] Manyang idaero hamkke georeu myeon
[D.O] Eodideun cheonguk il teni

 

Every words touches her so much, she felt like crying but she holds it. She's getting nearer and nearer to Kris who is still with his back facing her, she again felt her heart beats faster. When they are inches away, Kris finally spun to face her, he's looking all so good and handsome in those tux. He flashed her his most gentle smile to her, as he took her hand from her father's. The girls, her mother and others all watch with a smile. There on her side, Jessica, Seohyun, Yoona and Tiffany stand in their pearl blue dress while on Kris's side stood Kai, Luhan, Chanyeol and Tao.

 

Kris find her very beautiful in that dress she wore, it really suits her and manage to make him gaped as he turn when he wanted to grab her hand with his. He just felt so lucky to have her for himself after they say their vows. Standing there in the most beautiful, grand, elegant decorated room all those people, they faced each other. Taeyeon still has her veil covered her but Kris could see her clearly, they smile. And the ceremony starts with the small speech before the vows. The mothers are in tears, as the fathers just watched with a smile. The friends all also which is Taeyeon's cries too, while Kris's smile and really happy for the two couples.

choosing-wedding-venues.jpg

 

elegant-lace-open-back-wedding-dress.jpg

 

--------------------

 

They came into their vows which Kris starts first. "I Kris Wu, take you Kim Taeyeon, to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness." he said his vows then Taeyeon said with hers "I, Kim Taeyeon, take you Kris Wu, to be my wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness." and as she ends with the last sentence they smile. "Now with this vows they've they may slide in the rings on each other's finger." Suho came with the ring in his hand, handed it over to Kris.

 

He was shaking but it was not obvious much, but Suho saw that. He took her hand and slide it in her ring finger. then Taeyeon do the same. She also gasped at the ring she is wearing, it is just too beautiul. Kris have bought her two most gorgeous ring ever for her engagement and for their wedding.

wedding-ring-set-meaning.jpg

 

"Now, with the ring on their hand I hereby pronounced you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." so Kris uncover face, and stare down on Taeyeon's face, he slowly leaned in and kiss her on the lips, she closes her eyes and let her tears slid down. Everyone gave them an applauds, they all shouts as they kissed and whistled. They pull away after a minute and Kris let their foreheads meet, he shuts his eyes and whisper to her. "I've waited so long for this moment, I will love you till the end, protect you with all my might and strenght and I'm the luckiest man alived to have you." it made Taeyeon cries again, she sobs softly as Kris wiped it away with his thumb and kiss her cheek, carressed them.

 

He carries her in bridal style walking down the aisle, Taeyeon throws the bouquet to the crowds and Seohyun caught it, she giggles and jumps happy. Taeyeon wrapped her arm around Kris's neck and kissed his cheek then lips when he turn to face her. Everyone wooed the two just married couple. They went into the middle of the big room and as the music starts they dance. Everyone did, SNSD prepared to sing some song for the two which is Romantic St.

 

 

 

But Taeyeon also sang with them, special for everyone there. Everything ends with Kris and Taeyeon, cuddling by the balcony on their wedding day. Taeyeon clinging on him, and smile sweetly to first her most worst nightmare, fake boyfriend, then real boyfriend, fiance and now husband. With Kris resting his head on hers, he kissed her head, then her forehead, down to her nose, cheeks and lastly of course his most favourite part, her lips. He never felt this happy with his love life, and forever will be. Taeyeon felt the same way.

 

"What should we do now?" Taeyeon asked, as she snuggles closer to him. Kris glanced down on her and smirk, Taeyeon look at him with a confused look, "I know what we should do.." he smirks even more and scooped his now wife and went inside into their love nest, Taeyeon squeals as she was being carried by him into their room. With his one leg, Kris slide the door closed and turned off the lights. Yup, the night ends with lots of squeals, laughter and other noises which I don't need to tell you about. And there, Kris and Taeyeon finally can call themself as husband and wife.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

THE END :3

Was it satisfied? Good? Nice? etc?

Yup, this is the end of this FF and finally I've finished it :D

Thank you for all the supports you gave me, and all the votes I received so far ^^

Kamsahamnida so very much, I'm so happy and satisfied with all the supports..

Subscribers, readers and everyone else :))

Many thanks here from your beloved author, ExoTaengoo with lots of love ;333

Comments and again thank you :DD

I love you guys so much...

Please do check  out my other FF ^^

Muaxxx !!!