SM Festival & SNSD (1)

Duizhang is in love

Author's POV:

 

It has been 1 week since the Taeyeon incident, Kris still searching for Jiyong and TOP and he even ask his men to get some detail about them, who are they and where did they go for school. He even ask for his father's help in this matter since he really want to kill Jiyong by his own hand. On the Kim side, her parents were really worried about her and the bruises that she came with really shocked them. Jessica and Sunny accompany her to meet with her parents in terms of maybe she could need some help in explaining things.

 

Her injuries and bruises are all started to reduce and healed only small part of her body still cover with bruises. *I've said in previous chap that the music company they're in wanted to meet them right? Well I skipped that and they've met with them already =D* Taeyeon didn't come to school for a week because of her mother's order. She obey her and stay home where her family is. Taeyeon is the only daughter but she has 2 older brothers, Kim Yunho and Kim Changmin *kekekekeke, I just feel like making them as her brothers and is older than SuJu xDD*

 

The two have just cameback from overseas and their mother ask them to babysit their baby sister in one week. Okay so Yunho and Changmin really really really cares for their sister so much, that makes them really overprotective on her. Yunho 28 years old is a holder of his father's company. He just become the holder 1 year ago and is doing great in his work. Before his father put him as the owner of his company, Yunho have been a big help on the company making sure that the company grow larger in all the country until today. The business has become successful and big plus well known around the world.

 

Changmin 26 years old is a surgeon and a doctor. He is the best surgeon which lots of hospital called for him to help and he is also the greatest doctor. Ever since childhood, Changmin have been dream on becoming a doctor when he grown up and he did. After graduated from his high school he immediately register for the medical course for further studies. Graduated around 23 years old and now he reside in one of his father's hospital. He is the rightful owner of the hospital and the main surgeon/doctor there. There is other doctor, surgeon working along with him.

 

They both went overseas for many things in mind. Yunho have some negotiation things to do overseas while Changmin is been called to aid a group of medical teams. Both of them left for about 2 years and finally cameback. Also a great cooked but they have to admit that Taeyeon is better than them. 

 

--------------------------------

 

SM Academy:

 

"Taeyeon after school you just wait inside the building, when I arrived oppa will give you a call, arasso?" Yunho told his sister, she unbuckle the seatbelt and nods, "Ne oppa arasso." she peck his cheek and bids him farewell and wish him to drive safely. Taeyeon stand at the front gate and breathe in deeply, "Okay, time to kick some deliquent again." Class have started about 30 minutes ago, she was late but she informed her homeroom teacher and she said okay.

 

Taeyeon walk along the hallway until she arrived at the last class before the corner. She shoved the door open, all eye turn towards her, even the teacher. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm sorry for being late sunsaengnim." she bows and apologize. "Thats okay Ms Kim, your homeroom teacher have told me. You can go and take a seat now." before she could step in, the whole class shouts her name. "TAEYEON!!! TAEYEON SHI!!! CLASS PRES!! WE MISS YOU!!!" all of them ran towards her and gave her a welcome back hug and even lift her us in the air. "Yah! Put me down! This is embarrassing but I'm back!!" she smile laughing in an ahjumma way.

 

Their sunsaengnim as them to quite down but they ignore her. Her classmate was too happy to see her again, they missed their class pres, the tough girl, Lady SM, their precious Taeng, the angel voice Taeyeon, head prefect and more. All that is her nickname by her classmate. Other class heard them shouting, the sunsaengnim visit their class to shush them and their face lit up they see Taeyeon, the idol student.

 

About 15 minutes of cheering, they put her down she bows to all of them smiling widely. "Aigoo my chingus" she laugh and went to her desk, her friends starts to welcome her back and hug her. They couldn't hug her before because Taeng was surrounded by them so its their little moment time. Jessice fixed her hair with a smile on her face, Sunny flicked her forehead and grins, Hyoyeon and Yuri pats her back continuously shouting, "Uri Taeyeon is back, uri Taeyeon is back." like 10 times, Tiffany hug her. Their groups is again completed again with Taeyeon back in school.

 

-------------------------

 

Lunch time, as usual they will do their job. Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun, Kai, Tao and D.O all went to their Duizhang's class in senior's floor. The students have walk out off their class to enjoy their lunch, that time before they reached his class, Taeyeon and her SNSD group walk out of their class. Chanyeol stops so suddenly and the rest bumped into his back. "Ow, what the heck did you stop Chanyeol.." Chen cursed, "Is that Taeyeon sunbae?" he points his finger to Taeyeon, they all quickly look and widen their eyes. "Its is her. Did the Duizhang know? We should tell him now!" They ran inside his class, "Duizhang hyung!....Duizhang, wake up!" Tao and Kai shook him, he growls. "What?!" Kris glared at the two but they didn't back away.

 

Suho, Luhan, Lay and Xiumin found out about Taeyeon and they nods, the rest whisper to them. "Taeyeon sunbae...Taeyeon shi..she's back. Right now, she's outside her class!" the two said in unison, Kris frowned for a second before he jolted up from his chair running toward the door. "Taeyeon?" he look and caught the glimpse of her only. 'Thats her, that is really her. I got to met her. One week without her in school so not fun.' Kris left quickly to catched up with Taeyeon, his friends follow behind.

 

Today, everyone was happy to see her. All of them bows to her until she reached her post. She assigned 4 people in one post. Sunny, Amber, Yoseob & Seohyun. Sooyoung, Yuri, Hyunseung & Thunder. Victoria, Luna, Sulli & Dongwoon. Jessica, Krsytal, Yoona & Tiffany. Hyoyeon, Seongho, Gikwang & Lee Joon. Lastly the one follow her is G.O, Mir, Doojoon and Junhyung. So hers was 5 people post but what the heck. Each team went to 6 post for today, and Taeyeon's team is in charged of back entrance or the wall. Its the main wall which lots of students or deliquents used to escape the school. Kris arrived at her post but stops when he sees her with 4 guys.

 

"Duizhang? Why are you stopping?" Luhan ask, he glance forward. "Ohh, Taeyeon shi is surrounded with 4 guys but they all have the tag 'PREFECT' written on it." Luhan said, all of them look. "Of course it is you pabo. They are Taeyeon sunbae's colleague but I never thought that all of them were guys." D.O blinks. "Maybe we should not disturb them, look someone is walking straight to them." Baekhyun pointed to a guy. His hand was in his pocket and was whistling walking straight toward Taeng, his face shows that he doesn't care about them. "Lets watch. I felt excited to know what Taeyeon shi would do." Xiumin ran behind a tree, Suho pulled Kris to hide.

 

-----------------------

 

"Hold it right there." Taeyeon stand infront of the guy blocking his way. "Hmm?" he questioned looking all confused. "Where do you think you're going? Its lunch time not after school time." she crossed her arm to her chest. G.O, Mir, Doojoon and Junhyung all went to her side, standing. Doojoon looks intimidating because his face is quite scary. "I'm going home can you see. Now move." he pushed Taeyeon, but Doojoon caught her before she fell. Kris was gritting hie teeth holding his anger, Suho and Chen try to calm him. "Patience, Duizhang. Calm down, she's not hurt." Tao exclaimed.

 

"Taeng, gwenchana?" DooJoon ask, she nods. Mir and Junhyung is busy trying to pull the guy hanging on the wall. The guy kick their face, asking them to let him go. "Yah!! Let go, I said I'm going home!! For ing sake!!" "No way, its off limits and no one can skip class!!" Junhyung fights back, but the guy kicked them even harder and they fell. Before he complete manage to climb up G.O holding him. "Yah! Come down!" he said in a serious tone. He fought back, by kicking G.O like he did to the two. DooJoon came and with one hand he pulled the guy. "Damn that hurts. guys!" he called, suddenly 5 guys cameout from behind some bushes.

 

They were suprised, especially Taeyeon because her hand was being held by a guy. 4 more pinned G.O, DooJoon, Mir and Junhyung down, one of them went for Taeyeon smirking. She easily recognize the guy. "Hello again, head prefect. Did you miss me?" Taecyeon smirks, he patted her cheek. "Ok Taecyeon, I thought that the teacher banished you from coming to school for your ertness, dirty minded, low grade student and the most stupid person ever." "I'm not stupid! I'll have you know that I am a monster when I'm serious, do you want to turn me into that?!" he glares, Taeyeon just sigh boring.

 

Kris again was being hold up by his friends, "Duizhang, chill...." "How can I chill down if they are touching her, and maybe gonna hurt her too. Let me go, I'm gonna teach those guys some lesson." "I don't have time for this..."she kicked him on his part he yelp. "Not again.." "Yes again.." her colleagues all have done with theirs now they help Taeng's part. "Why do people love to skipped class. I don't understand it at all." she whined, puffing her cheeks. "Because they could sleep at home?" G.O replied, they laugh. "Come on see she's fine now lets go." Suho pulled Kris straight to class, Taeyeon saw them and she just brushed it off.

 

----------------------------

 

"SM Festival?" Tiffany and Sooyoung said in unison. Leeteuk nods, "Yes, waeyo? Its not like this is the first time we done that." he said in confused. "Aniyo, we're excited actually." the two girls smiled, Leeteuk also smile happy at the thoughts of it. "Any specific activities already? Or all the class need to give one?" Jessica ask, hugging the older one. "Few but I need more before I decide on it." "Done, we'll get into it." SNSD bow and leave.

 

Each girls went to all the classes informing about the SM Festival day and they ask for suggestion on the activities. It is the part which is the seniors class part. Each into one class and Taeyeon get 'his' class, she sigh and shove the door open. "I'm sorry to interrupt your class sunsaengnim but its by the pres order, it will only take a moment." before she starts she apologize for intruding. Kris, Suho, Xiumin, Luhan and Lay all look at her when she enter their class, I mean all eyes did. "Please, have your time Ms Kim." the teachers show her respect even if she was younger than them but it is because of what she have done to please the whole school in this past 3 years. "I thank you sunsaengnim." she bows lady like smiling.

 

When she turn to face the whole class, her expression became somewhat serious and strict. Kris even sat properly, looking at her. "This is the first time I'm seeing Duizhang sitting straight and paying his attention." Lay whsiper to Xiumin, he nods. "Nado, maybe because of Taeyeon shi is here. He is such a lover boy. He changed to a softy Duizhang now." they both laugh slowly, Luhan and Suho step on their feet they covered their mouth and exchanged glares with the two. "Just shut up already, he'll heard you." Luhan put his finger up to his mouth and so does Suho.

 

"Afternoon or maybe evening. I'm here just to informed you that in 1 weeks time, SM Festival will be held like we always did in our previous year." everyone starts to making noises. "Now, I just need you all to give some ideas for the activities. Anything but nothing ert or kind. So got something?" Taeyeon look around, everyone is continue to whisper some ideas and so on. Few students have gave their opinion and Taeyeon jotted down each, "Any more ideas?" Kris suddenly raised his hand, Taeyeon an eyebrow. They were suprised to see their Duizhang wanting to gave his idea. "Okay, lets hear it." "How about, a couple game? Gave them a quiz for them to answer, show their best outfits, and some more." Taeyeon, Suho, Xiumin and everyone else blinks. "Its only a suggestion."

 

"Fine, then I'll wrote it down." Kris smirks, 'Wish he would pick that and I'm surely gonna enter that with Taeng.' "Now, thanks for the ideas and I will take my leave. You may continue sunsaengnim sorry for taking you time. Kamsahamnida." The day ends quickly, the girls have send the papers to Leeteuk before they go home he thanked them, passing it to Ryeowook and Kyuhyun his secretary.

 

---------------------------

 

That night, in Kim's mansion. Taeyeon received a call from Kris, she answered it. "Hello.." "Tae, why didn't you told me that you were coming to class today? I was looking forward to see you." Taeyeon sat on her bed, brushing her hair. "I was busy so I don't have time to text you. Mianhae... And sorry for not seeing you or talk to you much for today." she apologize, she could hear that Kris sigh. "How is your injury? Did it still hurt..aching..throbbing?" he asked with one breath. Taeyeon chuckles, "Its fine, just a small pain but I can resist it. BTW, whats with the idea you suggested earlier? Its creepy to see the infamous Duizhang talking about love..Its weird." "What, can a guy suggest about it? Whats the different between me with the rest of them. I know love too." he argue, "Uhh yeah, you're a Duizhang...the infamous killing machine of thousands deliquent and the person that could make people cry and suffer for the rest of their live." she replied.

 

"Well, I don't kill people... That's my father's doing not me, I don't like getting my hands dirty." he protest and Taeyeon bleghh him, "You're stupid. You have dirtied your hands already, what happen the day you beat Sunggyu into a pulp, and weeks ago on that bloody kidnapper of mine and the rumours or not rumours of you beated up 30 deliquents with a metal pipe. You say that you haven't or don't like getting your hands dirty on that?" she stated all the things he have did. "Okay....so thats just that..Aish! Whatever fine.." he can't argue with her no longer, she's right.

 

"Gotta go Kris Wu, I call you later.. bye, have a sweet dream." she bids him goodbye, "Yeah, I'll have a sweet dream of course. All of it about you..kekekeke" "Eww, don't think about ert thing on me." they both laugh, Kris throws her a kiss from the line and hangs up. Few seconds later, she received another call from her manager. "Yes manager oppa?" seconds later she shots up, widening her eyes. "BWORAGO?!? WE"LL BE PERFORMING IN MY SCHOOL AT THE SAME DATE AS OUR SM FESTIVAL?!?!" she finished, fanning herself at the thoughts of it. She couldn't believe that, she suddenly felt embarrassed when she imagine on their reaction. Well its not like the whole Seoul wouldn't know about them. They are practically famous outside but they keep it low profile and since their new song just came out, they need to promote themself and their manager even said that they need to have a little hair cuts or some colour changing in their hair.

 

"URI MR LSM KNOW ABOUT IT AND HE AGREE TO LET US PERFORM INFRONT OF EVERYBODY IN MY SCHOOL?! JINJJA OPPA!!" I screamed. "Kim Taeyeon, its for the benefits of your group. You need to have some dance stage, solo and your group song. I don't care if its RDR, Genie, Oh, Hoot, Gee and whatever but plan it with your sisters. You only have 1 week to make preparation." he quickly hang up, I slapped my temple letting my body to fall behind into my bed. "THIS..IS..FREAKING..KILLING ME!!! ARGHHHH!" I screamed, tossed and turn in my beds. I couldn't sleep since I kept thinking about it. 'Its for your group sakes, Kim Taeyeon beside its the best time to reveal ourself to the whole school.' lastly I accepted the decision and went to bed.

 

(TaeTae's bedroom...its bigger than Kris but I'll changed Kris's later She have lots more things and furniture in her room not this plain -___-)

minimalist-bed-room-interor-design-11.jp

 

tumblr_lkhy3eUnGx1qe7vdco1_250.giftumblr_lqf0pvxZG71qavk4i.giftumblr_mcmvmxO98S1qgnxu9o1_400.gif

a7d58d3c.gifD0RZf.gif

tumblr_lfmkcrklCF1qcfqc0o1_500.giftaeyeon-128.gif

tumblr_m9pr7aDsMr1rv2styo1_500.gif

tumblr_m9bg6blAy81qffczno1_1280.jpg

 

------------------------------------------------

 

-______-, sleepy so sleepy but I still update this FF

*yawns time to shut my lappy off*

The real SM Festival will start in next chap

Sorry for not putting much of KrisTae moment but there will be soon

Enjoy some of the gif I added with two KrisTae's :P

Comments and Kamsahamnida

 

XOXO *yawns zzzZZZZZzz*