Family Dinner

Duizhang is in love

Author's POV:

 

The day of Jiyong being suspended and the day he was thrown out of SM Academy has past, he will no longer roamned the school or make a commotions. Even Big Bang was banished from the school and blacklisted. Kris did got lots of bruises and cuts, injury here and there but Taeyeon is there to treat his wound. He took 3 days of MC to rest and recover himself, since he did have few broken bones which is stated by the doctor. Taeyeon being a private nurse and maid for Kris in 3 days took care of him.

 

Each day after school, she drove to Kris's penthouse to check on him. The first day she went, Kris was sleeping soundly on a couch in the living room. Books were spread all over the floor, he read books for a mafia son, he read books that suprised Taeyeon so much. Taeyeon really adores Kris sleeping face, so she will kneel down and his cheek gently and play with his facial feature with her finger. "Thick y eyebrow, went down to his nose and his sharp eyes but not so sharp when it is shut is very amusing, then lets go lower and lower to his absolutely y, hot lip that always gave me a very warm, passionate, extremely awesome kiss all day. She play his lip with her finger, blushing heavily at the though of being .

 

"God Taeyeon, he's asleep. Don't wake him up for pete sakes." she stops and sigh, as she was about to stand up. Kris grabbed her hand and twist her, making her fall on top of him. Their lips met with each other, Kris still having his eye shuts tighten his embraced and deepen the kiss. In between, Taeyeon could feel that he smirk. "Checking me out huh, Taeyeon?" he shot one eye open to look at her expression with their lip still locking. Taeyeon keeps on blushing and try to squirmed herself out from his embrace but he was too strong. They stayed in that lying position in about 10 minutes, with Taeyeon lying on top of Kris long, tall body.

 

They pulled themself to get some air but as they still stay in the same position with Taeyeon rested her head on his broad chest. Kris rested his chin on her head since her head was really below his chin. Smiling, Taeyeon hugged him tight with Kris doing the same. Well he did winced since a throbbed lingers around his body. "I should wake up now..You still hurt." "No no, I'll be fine please stay with me like this a while longer. I misses all your warmth and scent, 4 months plus of you not remembering me and for not being able to hug you is a living nightmare so lets stay a little longer." he stated, shutting his eye and tighten his embrace but gentle enough for her. Taeyeon smile and nod, shutting her own eyes. The maids in that house all awed at their lovely moment.

 

--------------

 

The next day is also the same, visiting Kris and for today she bumped into half Kris who just finished showering. Taeyeon blushed and covered her eyes with both her hand. "Ohh, I-I'm sorry..I should have k-knock first before en-entering your room." Kris chuckles, "Not a problem Taeng. But could you help me with my hair?" he ask, Taeyeon peek inbetween her fingers. Kris was pointing at his wet hair and glancing at the hair dryer. "Sure.." she went to him, Kris smile and sat on his bed with his towel covering only his lower torso. Taeyeon gulped and blushed, 'He sure has one hot, y, manly body.' she shook her head to snapped herself up and grab the towel first to dry up his hair a little bit more. Kris smile when he gets the free head massage, "So nice..."

 

"What is?" she questioned, Kris look up and smile. "Head massage..You should open a salon Taeng, you're really good in giving a massage here." Taeyeon giggles, "Pabo Kris..Here, time for a hair dryer time." plugging the plug and switching it on, she blows his hair with one hand grabbing his comb, she comb his hair while drying it. Kris was enjoying this very much. "Like it do you?" Taeyeon smile, blowing his hair in all ways with him nodding and smiling. "Very.."

 

About 5 minutes or so, Taeyeon turn it off and comb his hair in his usual style. She also took out his casual clothes for him to wear to sleep tonight. Simple yet good on him. "There, don't move your hand much since that is where the broken bones are." as she cleaned up the kitchen for the night, with the maids helping her. Taeyeon cooked dinner for Kris which is actually his favourite dishes. It almost seems like she is his wife, who cooks, cares for her husband. "I'll come by again tomorrow so make sure you ate all the medicine he prescribed for you." Kris nods, reassuring her. "Arasso umma.." he teased. Taeyeon leaned up and peck his lip. "Goodnight Kris, get well soon."

 

--------------

 

3rd day of her visiting, Taeyeon was suprised to see Luhan, Kris and Tao on the couch in his living room. They were playing the ps3 racing game. "Yah! That is so not fair Duizhang!!" Luhan shouts, he was frustrated that Kris crossed him, with a smirk of satisfaction curved on Kris's face. "You know that I'd always play dirty, Luhan." he continue to smirk and even let out a chuckle. Tao were biting hi lip, and when Kris car crossed his he scream in frustration also, which made Kris to laugh so loud.

 

Taeyeon wasn't alone that time, Jessica came to accompany her bestfriend and she gave Taeyeon the look when she saw them like that. Taeyeon look at her then back to the three, she softly calls for his name as the two enter the house, "Kris..." but he didn't heard her. Kai, Sehun and Chen who is at the second floor were playing with the ball, Sehun couldn't catch the ball when Kai passed it to him and it fell down, almost hitting Taeyeon and Jessica. "Ahh.." Sehun said when the ball flew straight to the two girls, thank god it didn't hit them but it do suprised them when the ball fell infront of them.

 

Jessica yelp so loud causing Kris, Luhan and Tao to turn and look over their shoulder. Taeyeon covered her head when the ball fell. Quickly Jessica covers then narrowed her eyes and snapped, glaring at the three guy at the top floor. "Yah!! Watch where you throwing the ball!! And wait, playing ball in the house? That is so not right!! You could've hurt someone!!" she scolded them with all her might, with Taeyeon calming her friend down, but she pick up the ball twisting it a little.

 

Kris placed down the controller and went over to her side, followed by Tao and Luhan. Suho, DO, Lay, Baekhyun, Xiumin and Chanyeol who were in the kitchen came out, witnessing Taeyeon throwing the ball right into Kai's face. "Sorry Jongin ah.." she apologize to the poor boy, Kai rubbed his sore nose and waving his hand to Taeyeon,"Thats okay Taeyeon noona. My mistake for passing the ball so fast.." well he didn't 100% blamed himself, Kai did also glared at Sehun for not catching the ball in time. "Next time, don't do that." she warned him and he nods.

 

"So childish, anyway Taeyeon and I came to cook for Kris...Well now we need to cook for all." Jessica glance over her shoulder, Taeyeon peck Kris's cheek and walk toward the kitchen followed by the rest of them. "Yeah well, this guys suddenly cameover, they even said that they're gonna crash over my place tonight." Kris stated, "Not crashing, sleep over and we could watch over you Duizhang. You know, your hand still not so good." Baekhyun corrected him, with Kris narrowed his right eye at Baekhyun. "Whatever, its not our problem. We're here to cook like I said, and now we need to make extra. Would pasta do, Taeng?"

 

The two took out all the ingredients they bought along the way, she nods. "Pasta is good, easy to cook." she stated, so Taeyeon and Jessica look at each other before they both smile. "Alright then, pasta it is..." they said in unison, EXO all just sat there watching. "You boys stay still and watch how us girls cook." rolling up her sleeves, Jessica starts to prepare the things, with Taeyeon cutting the mushroom and other veggies. "Should it be carbonara or..." "Carbonara, and pass me the chicken slices Sica." Jessica passed the chicken slices to Taeyeon, "In the mean time, you prepare the mushroom soup Jess, here the mushroom..I've sliced it for you already." Jessica took the bowl of mushroom and quickly cook the soup. "Hmm, the aroma of the soup and pasta is so alluring." Lay stated, each of them shut their eyes to enjoy the delicious smell around them.

 

  tik202pasall_017.jpg

 

XLCrmMushSoup.jpg

 

garlic-bread.jpg?ea6e46

 

"It won't be complete without garlic bread.." Jessica smile and placed down a plate of garlic breads on the table. The pasta and soup is finished, and Taeyeon and Jessica untied their apron and sat down at the dining table. with them. "Let's eat.." Taeyeon exclaimed. They all ate the delicious dishes and was satisfied by it. "Daebak...That is an awesome pasta, noona. I think its the best pasta ever that I've ever had. Even the pasta at the restaurant could not win." D.O praised with a big smile. The boys all help with the dishes, Taeyeon wanted to help but Kris pulled her to the balcony, Suho smile and took the plates from her hand before Kris pulled her.

 

-------------

 

"What is it Kris? I need to help them in the kitchen.." Kris wrapped his arm around her body to warm themself up, as he rocked her back and forth, resting his chin on her shoulder. "My mother and father invited you for dinner this Saturday. They wishes to meet with you.." he finally said it, Taeyeon slightly stiffened. "Umm..." she was speechless and worried to meet his parent, Kris smile. "Don't worry they won't bite you, just a dinner then I'll send you home. Think of it as a family dinner." when Kris explained further, Taeyeon calmed herself down, "Arasso..What time will you pick me up then? And what should I wear?" "I'll pick you up around 6 and wear something nice..." he smirk when he finished his sentence, 'Well, I'll be picking your dress for you.'

 

After everything was done, Jessica and Taeyeon went home. Saturday arrived, and at the Kim's house, Taeyeon was busy searching for the right dress to wear for tonight dinner with Kris's family. "Arghh, what should I wear? Should I wear a very formal dress or just simple...No!! It should be formal and pretty. Damn, I have too many dresses that I couldn't even choose..." she ruffles her hair into a messy hair and lie down on her bed, leaving all the dresses to sprawled over the floor of her huge closet. Then a knock was heard, and Taeyeon's mother enter with a huge box on her hand. "Taeyeon dear, there is a gift for you..Says here its from 'him'...Oohh, Kris bought you something even before dinner."

 

She quickly open the box and gasped at the thing inside of it. "Its a dress, a red dress.." they both gaped, her mother notice a small notes attached to it. "Read that.." so Taeyeon did. 'Please wear this dress for tonights dinner. I'll be looking forward to seeing you in it and wear with the matching shoes I bought for you too. Love Kris..' "Heels?" she look at her mother, as she take out the dress there under the dress, a pair of red heels were lying in the box. It was very high. "Wow, you will look absolutely stunning tonigh my dear. Red is always the symbol of y and naughty for women." Mrs Kim daughter, "Umma..." she giggles and pat her daughter's back, "Now go get ready and make sure you tell him about the invitatio too Taeyeon."

 

------------

 

"Kris, this dress you bought for me is very umm...I really don't know how to describe it...But don't you think that it is too over?" he smirk and chuckles as he drived his car. "Nonsense Tae, you look great and well my mother wants to see you in red so I bought you one..." he explained, Taeyeon just look at him then on the road ahead. As they arrived, Mr and Mrs Wu has waited for them at the door. Taeyeon was nervous, really am. She pray that they would like her, since they are her parent's bestfriend. Kris being a gentleman open the door for her, with her left leg she exited the car revealing her very gorgeous side of her. The dress matched her well, even Kris was shocked when he look at her for the second time being the first is when she walk toward his car earlier.

 

a,line,strapless,beading,cheap,evening,d

 

heels.jpg

 

"Sorry if it is too much, Mr and Mrs Wu.." Taeyeon was blushing so hard, but they smile and chuckles. "Thats alright Ms Kim, now please come in. It is so nice for you to join us Taeyeon shi...May I call you that?" Mrs Wu asked as she walk side by side with Taeyeon. Taeyeon smile and nod, "Of course you can Mrs Wu.." she smile and continue walking along the corridor and into the dining room. Mr Wu was walking with his son, following the two red dressed women, he leaned to his son and whispered, "You have a very good taste my son. I'm impressed and she is like how I imagine she would be, since she is their daughter anyway."

 

Kris smile in satisfaction to manage to impressed his father, "Thanks pa. You did tell me to make her look good." they both laugh and stop when they enter the room. *I'll skip the dinner part :DD* "How was it Taeyeon? Does it taste good?" Mrs Wu ask Taeyeon once they've finished with dinner and everything else. "Oh yes it is taste good Mrs Wu and thank you for the very outstanding dinner. I'd enjoyed it." she flashed her most sweetest smile to Mr and Mrs Wu. "I'm happy to hear that." Then they have a few episodes of conversation before Kris's ma ask him to send her home since its getting late. He did, and they bids goodbye with Taeyeon. "Taeyeon, do come again and visit us more frequent. I enjoy your company." "I will Mrs Wu, and goodbye Mr Wu, Mrs Wu.."

 

"They are so nice, it is how my parent told me about. And I thought that your father is scary Kris, because he is a mafia leader in Seoul." he laugh "Well once you get to know my father, he is actually very nice and kind only that he have those intimidating, scary face that is actually his natural look." she nods with a smile, "Ohh before I forgot, my parent invited you for dinner tomorrow...So you should come since I've gone to yours."

 

"Sure, I'll be there and time?" "Lik today, the same...Look good okay?" he nods. That night, Kris's ma told him about what she thought about Taeyeon, even his father told him. 'Kris, propose to her...I love her very much, she is so like how I want my future daughter in law to be. Sweet, gentle, kind, warm and so much more. She did even took care of you and cook for you, that is a good sign of being a veyr good wife to be. Ma and pa wishes to have her inton our family and I hope she is. I like her so very much, then we could be in laws with the Kim's, right chagiya?' 'Propose? Wow, I'm happy to see them like her...This is a very good news.'

 

--------------

 

The day of Kim's dinner, preparing, Taeyeon wore a simple black dress with matching balck heels that she picks on her own. Her mother wore a gold like color dress but it was simple like how she is.

 

139_p_g1015.jpg

A00400980.jpg

 

As they waits for him to arrived, all the maids, butler prepared the table with all the plates, glass and everything else. Kris arrived minutes later in his best outfits, well it matches them that night. He fixed his hair and clothes before walk into the house. "Her brothers is what I'm worried about." he said quietly to himself when he saw all 5 Kim is standing at the door. Taeyeon smile when she see him, and walk to his side. "You look handsome Kris, very nice." smiling he thanked her.

 

"Hello Kris, so nice to see you. Welcome to our house and thank you for accpeting my invitation for dinner. Please come in." Mrs Kim and Mr Kim lead the way into the dining room, Yunho and Changmin followed  Kris and Taeyeon, they were examining him from head to toe. They do recognize him but they shut their mouth. *again skipping the dinner part :DD* "Thank you Mrs Kim for the dinner, I love the meat so much. It taste so good when it touches my tongue." he complimented Mrs Kim which make her to smile and laugh, "You're too kind Kris shi..Well do come here any time you want then. You are most welcome to our home." Mr Kim also nod, "Yes, looking forward to meet you again Kris, please send our regards to your parents." Kris nods and smile.

 

They have a long chat to get to know each other much more, and when the time comes Kris need to leave. At his car, Kris look at Taeyeon. "Thank you for dinner Taeyeon. Your family is very kind and nice, but I was kind of scared of your brothers since you've told me that they don't like mafias." "Well tonight they look okay to me but I do see them checking on you. Perhaps they try to understand you?" they both stay silent, "Maybe, anyway I should go. Thanks again...and I love you, see you tomorrow." he leaned down to give a kiss on her lip, a goodnight kiss that is. "Love you too, drive safely..."

 

--------------

 

When Taeyeon enter her house, there stood Yunho and Changmin making her to jump at their presence. "Oppa, you're scared me there.." she calmed herself, rubbing her chest. "That boy is a son of the biggest mafia right?" Taeyeon stops and suddenly starts to sweat, she hesitately nod. Changmin and Yunho look so serious that it scares her, "Waeyo, oppa? Is something wrong?" she try to be calm and asked them about it. "Nothing, just that he is very different from other mafia we know. Well he is the deliquent that roamed your school and is called as Duizhang yes? But he looks different when he came." Taeyeon could not help but to smile, "Which mean you shouldn't judge a book by its cover oppas. Kris is very different, when I first met him, I thought he is well like any other deliquents, but once I get to know him better, he is very kind and warm. Thats what I like about him...Are you somewhat protest me dating him?" she bravely questioned them, they both look at her. "No we don't, he is very suitable for you actually. Very intimidating looking but with you being his missing puzzle piece, he changed from bad to good."

 

"So you accept our relationship?" they nod and smile, "Yes baby sister, we accept beside...Both oppa know his parents, and they are umma and appa's friend so we only accept them to be our in laws if you plan on marrying him." Taeyeon choked on her own saliva at the word marry. "Marry? Oppa, I'm still studying.." "Yes, but in 3 or 4 weeks time you'll be graduating. Beside you are 21 this year, I mean almost so it is a suitable age for marrying someone." Taeyeon smack her brothers many times. They both laugh and then tickled her making her laugh out loud, "OPPA!! Please stop...ahahahahaha, its...hahahaha tickling hahahaha" they keep on tickling her, until she even teared up by laughing so hard. "You asked for it..." the trio Kim's keeps on laughing all night long. Both Taeyeon and Kris was very happy on their parents, very happy indeed.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi ya people !!!

How are you guys doing?? Good...

I just well cured from all my fever, flu, cold and all :DD

And now I'm back with the update... a long one that is hehehe'

really hope that it satisfied you with this quite a happy, fluffy chapter :DD

Sorry for not able to update recently...

So here is the new chap, enjoy... :DD

Don't forget to leave a comments and upvote..

BTW, few chaps left before it ends ^^

Please look forward to it :33

 

XOXO