Are you, Taeyeon?

Duizhang is in love

Author's POV:

 

Taeyeon as always is doing her rounds, the students bows to her even the new freshmen. They smile when Taeyeon walk along the hall and some girls are even envied her because of her beauty. The freshmen have started talking about her being cool, pretty. They prectiacally like their seniors, falling for her. While she walk to her post, she past a lot more students that like others, smiling but she could their face were mixed up frighten so she sigh, "Kris, you are making people scare of you so stop looking all intimidating. You're creeping them out." Taeyeon told the tall man that have been following ever sincethis morning, even his group of friends

 

"I was just being myself. What can I do because I was born with this kind of expression." he wiggles his eyebrow, Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "You're disturbing me on my work, Kris Wu. Can you leave for class, all of you?" when they arrived at her post, Taeyeon ask them to leave her peacefully but Kris shook his head, "I don't want to." he smirks and squat down. "So this is your usual post as the prefect, Taeyeon shi?" Luhan ask Taeyeon but Kris quickly shot up infront of Luhan making the boy jump. "Luhan, call her Lady of the gang since she is my woman. I want everyone of you to call her that." he stare them with a piercing daggers, they gulps, "Yes Duizhang! Our mistake. Lady of the gang, we're sorry for calling you Taeyeon." they all bow to her except for Suho, he just facepalmed himself.

 

Taeyeon use her notepad and smack him on the head, "You pabo! They don't need to call me that. It sounded like I've joined you gang or something." Kris winced in pain rubbing his head, he look down at Taeyeon she glares. "No need guys, just call me Taeyeon like everyone else does. Ignore this pabo order." she put her hands on her hip smiling at them. "But we cannot disobey his order, or he'll kill us." Chen flinched when he see Kris glare at him, "Sorry Duizhang." Kris was happy like a log, he is feels proud to his friend because of what Chen just said. "No one can disobey me. Hahahahaha." he laugh loudly looking so proud of himself and again another smack landed on his head. "Oww, Taeyeon!" he hissed.

 

Taeyeon mehrong-ed him and growls at her, he back down. "When I'm around, just ignore this bastard's command. Since 'I' am his 'WOMAN' you should listen to me too. Understood. If he want to kill you, just tell me. I'll kill him first." they blinked few times before smiling, Kris was also smiling when he heard Taeyeon said that she is his woman. "Yes, Taeyeon shi." she smile in satisfaction, "Hey! Call her..." he stops when Taeyeon turn and giving him you-just-shut-up-or- I'll-strangle-you look, "Fine.." he mumble in defeat, he just couldn't let himself continue arguing with her so he stop.

 

The free period is a long one for today, Taeyeon still at her current post along with EXO. Sooyoung came running to her and was suprised to see EXO with her. 'What are they doing with Taeyeon unnie." she questioned herself before she decide to walk to her. "Taeyeon unnie." she call, Taeyeon turn her head toward Sooyoung, so does EXO. "Hmm, yes Soo?" she pushed herself from the wall and step a little closer to the taller girl. "Unnie, trouble. A group of deliquents is making a fuss on the front gate. They force a girl to come with them." she expalined, Kris and EXO all went to her to hear for more details.

 

"Group of deliquents huh? Do you recognize them? Are they from this school? And who is the girl, junior, freshman, seniors?" Taeyeon questioned the girl for more details, "No, they're from the next door school and it appear that girl are in the same age as you, she's in 2nd class, Heo Ga Yoon. I think I heard the group leader call her his girlfriend. He's using force on her, unnie." Taeyeonc an eyebrow and turn to Kris and Kris look at her in questioning look, "His 'girlfriend' huh? Her situation is just like me." she exclaimed making Kris gasped, "Yah! I didn't pull you or force you too." "Yeah, sure you're not. Then why on that day you announced so loud for the whole class ahh...no wait, the whole school about me being your girlfriend, hmm?" she poke him. He lost his words on that, "Uri Duizhang is so stupid." Lay exclaimed the rest of EXO nods.

 

"Okay whatever, come Sooyoung. I'll go with you." she leave her post with Sooyoung and also EXO.

 

----------------------------

 

At the front gate, it was so noisy the group of deliquents were making lots of noises, they even smashed the wall, arguing with the students and more. The leader of the group is keep on using force to get Ga Yoon to follow him, her friend Hyuna, Jiyoon, Jihyun and Sohyun all try to not let her go to that bastard. "Let Ga Yoon go, she never agree to be yours anyway." Hyun A shouts. "Yeah, she is not your property in the first place!" Ji Yoon argue, try to help her friend. "Shut up, ! She's mine and when I have claimed her, she need to become mine." the leader shouts, he just call them . It hurt them, to hear that. All the students were now whispering about them, they ignore the thought of it. "We're not ! NOT like your previous s!" Ji Hyun were in tears and in a verge of breaking, she is not a she keeps on denying it.

 

"You still are and you will al--" "Yes yes yes...My my, can you keep the volume down. You are disturbing and trespassing this school. " he stops when he heard a clapped from the groups of student and slowly revealing Taeyeon. Kris just stand in the massive group of students along with his friends. "Who the are you woman! You have no business here so stay the hell away from us!!" Kris snapped when the guy shouts at his Taeyeon, "He did not..." "Settle down Duizhang, Taeyeon can handle it." Xiumin and Baekhyun is holding him back, calming the dragon.

 

Ga Yoon were happy to see Taeyeon, Hyun A, Ji Hyun, Ji Yoon and So Hyun all smile at Taeyeon, "T-Taeyeon shi..Help, please help Ga Yoon." they all shouts in unison. ", if you come any closer!!" he used all his force all pull Ga Yoon into his hand, the 4 stumble behind, "I'll scratch her pretty face!!" he took a pocket knife and placed it on Ga Yoon's face, she teared up. All the student gasped, SNSD, MBLAQ and BEAST came in. This guys is all Taeyeon's colleague. "Taeng, this looks dangerous..Maybe we should informed the teacher about this.." Sunny whisper, but she know Taeyeon won't agree on her. Taeyeon step forward walking slowly to Ga Yoon and the guy, everyone were gasping and whispering about Taeyeon's bravery. "Yah!! I told you to stay away, if not I'll hurt or even kill her!!" he threatened but nothing could make Taeyeon stop.

 

Kris was biting his bottom lips, he really want to go in there and beat the crap out of that guy. He himself is worried about Taeyeon safety, "Taeyeon shi is brave. She even went alone without knowing what might happen to her." Suho blinks. "You're making me even worse, Suho. I'm loosing patients here, I don't want anything to happen at Taeyeon." Kris bits his lip even harder until a cut shows up, he ignore the pain. "Taeyeon shi...ple-please, you could hurt...Ahh!" "Silent , you! One more step and I'll slice her neck, midget!!" "Ooh, he did not just say that.." Yuri widen her eyes, and so those the rest of SNSD. EXO heard what Yuri said, "Said what?" D.O tilt his head. Taeyeon already stopped and stand there, "He just did....He's dead." Yoona cover her eye.

 

Taeyeon veined pop up on her head, her right eye twitched when 'MIDGET' is heard. "Midget...huh, hmpph." she mumble and scoffed. She wasn't that far from him anymore, Taeyeon kneel down acting like she was fixing her shoe. The guy, EXO, SNSD, the gang, everyone look at her. "Here it goes.." Tiffany she cover . Taeyeon snapped. "Ga Yoon, jump!" Ga Yoon confused she jump without thinking, Taeyeon tackle the guy's leg he fell releasing Ga Yoon from his hand. She ran to her friend crying. "You midget!! Oooff, ughh..." she step on him and glare down snapping her fingers. "Call me midget again, bleach hair... I dare you." she look like a monster. Everyone was covering their mouth, eyes and ears. Kris and EXO widen their eyes at the different side of Taeyeon.

 

Kris is the one that really could not believe his eye. "MIDGET!!" he shouts, smirking. Taeyeon smirks evilly, "Okay..You ask for it." she grab his hand, with all her might she slammed him to the floor. *umm how should I say, its like the Taekwondo kind of step, its like this* The gang, and everyone else feels like their eye could pop out of their sockets anytime when Taeyeon slammed him to the ground. The guy passed out in instant because of the impact. Taeyeon scoffed, "I forgot to tell you...don't ever mess with me or call me MIDGET! And I have black belt in Taekwondo if you're asking." she flipped her hair. "Do you want to feel that?!" the gang just shook and scatter dragging their passed out leader, apologizing.

 

MABarehands.jpg

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Ga Yoon and her friends all thanked her, hugging her. They say if she didn't come, who could guess what will happen to Ga Yoon. The prefect dismissed everyone, telling them to go back to class. Kris snakes his hand around Taeyeon's waist and pulled her closer, she startle and look up at him, "Impressive Tae, you have some killer move. I'm proud of my girlfriend." Taeyeon stomp on his foot so that he would release her, "What the heck is that for!" he hissed, "You don't me that much yet Kris. That is only a small part of me." she winked and smirk. "Yeah, Taeng has a lot of move if you want her to beat you." Hyoyeon mehrong-ed him.

 

"Aishh, she is always so rough." Kris whined. EXO and SNSD just laugh at him. Like always, she need to write a report about the incidents earlier. Its already 6.45, Taeyeon walk toward the gate and Kris was waiting for her. Taeyeon told him to go back because she will be waiting for he driver instead because she have some family matters so the driver will straightly drive her there. Kris nod in understanding and told her to be careful, he give her a quick peck and drove away. Taeyeon blushed slightly.

 

While she waits for her driver, she keeps on glancing on her watch, it shows 6.55, sun is setting minute by minute she sigh, without noticing that a man is approaching her. "Excuse me. Are you, Taeyeon..." the man ask, Taeyeon answer, "Yes, I'm Taeyeon...." before she could even add up or turn around to look at the guy, she only feel that her vision is become blurry and seconds later all out. She passed out, the guy hold her and smirks, laughing evilly. "The precious girlfriend is now in my hand."

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

O_____o... TAEYEON HAS BEEN TAKEN BY THAT MYSTERIOUS GUY !!!

HOLY COW.... kekekekeke

The guy has took hold on Taeyeon, but who is he actually?

Why did he hold so much grudge on Kris's family?

Wait, I've explained that already on earlier chap, silly me...kekekeke

Suspense is over flowing.... kyaaaa!!!

I'll reveal the mystery guy on next chap ;DDD

Comment ^^

 

XOXO