Good News & Accident

Duizhang is in love

Author's POV:

 

Kris took Taeyeon out for dinner last night, he needed to tell her about the news of his parents accepting their relationship so he did. The dinner need to be private and for non fans to be added of course, he told Taeyeon everything about it and finds it that she was happy about it. "I'm gonna tell my parents too then! Since they've known each other, that would be easy for me to tell them, but minus my brothers for the moment." she lean forward to gave Kris a peck.

 

Today, Taeyeon went to school again with her brother because they are going to the same place. Last week, Jiyong and Taeyeon did hang out at the mall and is building up a good relationship, Kris didn't know about it yet. In class, Kris and Jiyong like always have been exchanging glares and gaving out the killing dark aura every now and then. "Ms Kim, please follow me to the office right away, class dismissed." Changmin gather up his stuff and motion his sister to follow, "See you girls later and please gave this orders to them." she pass a note to Jessica, its all about the post she have planned for today.

 

Suho, Xiumin, Luhan and Lay are ready to leave for lunch, lightly and gently Xiumin tapped the Duizhang's shoulder trying to teared up the two leaders from their death glares. "Duizhang, come on. Its lunch time and my favourite steamed bun is on the menus today." he tugged the giants shoulder, TOP and Taeyang also came in action. "GD, lunch get you butts off now. Stop glaring to each other already, my stomach is grumbling here." Taeyang hold his stomach, bending down a little holding up the hunger in him.

 

"Arasso, lets go. We're not finish yet Duizhang, Jiyong." in unison the both guys said before leaving the class. "This guys never will stop brawling with each other huh.." Suho shook his head, glancing at the tall giant and then look over his shoulder on GD and his friends. "Duizhang will never stop. While Jiyong is still stand and walking he will never kneel down until he beats him to crap." Everyone nods except Suho who let out a sigh.

 

---------------

 

"Its the academy rules, you are not allowed to wear 5 ear rings or pierce your ears like that. This is not a emo, punk club or a bar here now give me those ear rings and your name." Gyuri snorts and poke Taeyeon on her chest, "No way in hell ms prefect. I just received this ear ring from my boyfriend, he bought it for me and it is too expensive for me to give it to you." she flipped her hair and walk passed Taeyeon with such a snobbish y face, without thinking Taeyeon grab her wrist and yanks it making her stumble backward.

 

"Let me repeat again, no 5 or more piercing in this school, 2. you can't wear those really short revealing skirt here, 3. no eyeliners or red lipstick or mascara, no blusher, no eyeshadow and no nail polished, 4. this is not a ty house to even wear those revealing outfits of your and no heels, lastly you can't go and dyed your hair in multiple colours!!" in one breath Taeyeon said it all, crossing her arm giving Gyuri the irritated face. "Why not? You dyed your hair too!! Look, you even have those pink streaks and higlights on your hair so why can't I? she protested. "I have my reasons, you know who I am in Seoul. Beside, this is only a streak unlike you who dyed your hair like that." in disgusted face, Taeyeon points. It reminds her on Hyoyeon's rainbowed hair but it suited her sister well with those, but not Gyuri. Beside Hyoyeon already dyed her hair back to blonde to not attract attentions much. Gyuri hair is a messed, that is one perfect word to describe it.

 

"I don't care, I won't gave you all the things and I will dress in whatever way I want so step aside!" Gyuri bump into Taeyeon hard, "Yah! Stop right there!" she gave chased on Gyuri so the girl fasten herself trying to escaped from Taeyeon. "That was absolutely the greatest steamed bun that I ever had." they walk out of the door not until Gyuri bumped into them, "Hey! Watch where you're going, the Duizhang is walking here.!!" Chanyeol shouts, then again another girl bump and this time its Taeyeon. "Woah! Taeyeon noona?!!?!?" Kai blinks, turning and looking at Kris who an eyebrow. "GYURI!!!!" she shouts until they couldn't hear her anymore.

 

The chased ends at the front gate of the academy, the two girls pant hard due to running like a maniac all around the school. "Do you know that running in heels is hard than running in shoes?" "I don't care, since you won't listen to me thats why I chased you.." with the strenght left in Gyuri, she stand and enter in a catfight with Taeyeon, pulling hairs, slapping each other and moving on. "Ugly!" "Ahjumma!" "Witch!" "Kid!" "Big nose!" "Midget!" snapped, something just broke inside Taeyeon. She head Gyuri knocking her out just like that, dragging her back into the building. "Oppa, here. The witch with fake nose, hair, eyes, nails and all for you." Yunho gasped, turning his chair to face his sister and fainted Gyuri, "Yah, Taeng you didn't go and gave her your infamous head do you?" she nods and leave, "Aishh, this kid.."

 

--------------------

 

That night, Kris called her asking about the thing that happen earlier today. "Oh it was nothing really. The witch won't listen to me so I chased her around the academy. She did felt my cold hard head , since she called me 'Midget' that is the worst and the most hated word that I don't ever want to hear." Kris laugh from the other line, rolling on his bed. Taeyeon frowns and pouts when he laugh, "What so funny! You like them calling me midget do you?!" sulking, Taeyeon crosses her arm to her chest sitting on her bed, Kris keeps on laughing and laughing until she suddenly heard a loud bam with Kris abruptly stop laughing. "Aishhh~~" "Gwenchana? What happen? I heard a loud bam thingy.""Yeah, I just fell off my bed while I was busy laughing rolling around, never thought that I would fell off, that is damn painful.." its Taeyeon's turn to laugh out loud, and Kris time to pouts, served him right for laughing at her like that.

 

"Umma, I need to ask you something.." its morning, Saturday morning. Last night was really a hectic night for Kris and Taeyeon, they laugh and making jokes and more from their phone calls. "Yes dear, What is that you wish to ask me?" biting her lips hard, and glancing at the clock hanging on the wall, she went to sit on her mother's side. "Do you have a specific type of son-in-law that you want in him? I mean his traits, personality and backgrounds..." her mother stopped looking at her, "Ahh, I'm just asking..." "You're lying, a mother always know best about their daughter and I say that you're lying to me...Waeyo you're asking me that? Did you have a boyfriend, who is he?" her tone was in a fascinated and curious on it.

 

"Uh...." Taeyeon was struggling to tell her, afraid that her mother would strongly disapproved on their relationship, but she told her anyway whispering carefully. Her mother's expression changed drastically, gaping wide open and then squeals. "Umma was planning on making you two to be together!!! But my daughter took one step forward from me. I'm so happy about it, papa needs to know right now!!" "Wait!, Will appa approved of us dating?" stopping her mother from dialing her father's number, smiling to her daughter she gently her hair. "Of course he will accept him, my baby Taeng. The Wu and us Kim are an alliance, friends with each other." she pats her cheek dialing the number, "Are you sure?" again trying to gets the 100% confirmation from her, Mrs Kim nods "Hello, yeobo..."

 

--------------------

 

On the afternoon, Taeyeon went to buy something for her mother. She was plastered with a smiling face after what happen. "Your father is happy about it, Taeng. We know of his father's status as the huge roaming bad mafias but appa know him best. They were just like a toe and a nail, sticking together forever so don't worry about it. Appa is really excited about it, he wishes for you to introduced him to us next time, he even told me to don't be shy or afraid to let him meet with us." those words gave her smile all the way and now. She couldn't believed that both of them approved so easily. 'I can't wait, I need to tell him about this good news!!'

 

She pulled her phone out, flicking searching for his number. Taeyeon stops on the side of the busy road since its a red light for walking, green light for the car. She waited patiently for him to answer, tapping both her feet. 'Come on come on! Pick up already! Ah~~' "Hello~~" the voice from the other line was sounded sleepy and hoarsed, she giggles thinking that he must have still be in bed and just not about to wake up yet, glancing her watch shows 1223 laughing. "Kris, wake up I have some good news to tell you..Palli!!" she could hear Kris yawning, groaning and the sound of the sheets ruffling. "I'm awake~~" "No, you're not.."

 

"I am, so what is it that you want to tell me about?" he gave one last yawn and a big one, sitting on his bed ruffling his messy bed hair, with his eye still closing. "Okay, this morning while I'm having my breakfast with umma, I told her about us and you know what she said?" still sleepy, Kris gave her a cute questioning what. "She appoved, same goes to my father except my brothers because I didn't told them yet!" nodding and yawning, "Thats great~~" "You don't sound to happy, excited about it Kris...Wake up ALREADY!!" she shouts making Kris winced in pain rubbing his ear, "Ouch, thats ing hurt. And wait they appoved, jinjja? Jeongmalyo!!" "Yup! 100% confirmed!" they both celebrating in happiness about the nes, they parents agrees, approved on them.

 

---------------

 

While they keeps on with their deep conversation about the approval and all, the light again turn red but Taeyeon didn't notice this. "Ehmm, arasso. See you this Wednesday." since they don't have class on Monday and Tuesday. Taeyeon walk without noticing the red light for the walking people, the car is coming in fast on the worst part is that there is one drunken driver still drinking down the alcohol on his hand while driving. His vision is getting blurry and even blurry by the seconds.

 

The last drop of the alcohol made him lost concsiousness and passed out, his feet pressed on hard making the car driving even faster. Taeyeon hungs up smiling, she walk just about 5 steps forward from everyone else in the crowd, a loud honking sound came with a screaming voice of a woman telling her to be careful, Taeyeon turn to her right as her eye saw the fast car coming towards her, she could feel her heart stops, the world stops moving and so on.

 

The few things she know is that she heard lots of screaming, shouting echoing. Then she couldn't feel her body and saw something red flowing from her on the road, with her trembling hand she felt her head and saw lots of red blood on it, her vision is slowly becoming blurry. The darkness is coming to blind her, the previous scream and shouts is fainting away before she completely went out, not knowing what just happen to her. Sirens of an ambulance came disturbing the busy road of Seoul, the drunken men deeply apologize on that moment for his behaviour. People were gathering around witnessing the terrified accident that involved a girl. A girl known as Kim Taeyeon.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dum dum dum........ O_____O

Dum dum dum dum dum......... O_________o

TaeTae~~~ *gasped*

Uri TaeTae met with an accident !!!! *Andwae~~~~ :(((*

She just told him about the happy news and now something bad happen to her

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!

Please comment and upvote more on this FF hehehe

I love you all, my precious lovable readers :DD

 

XOXO