Ma and her son

Duizhang is in love

Kris's POV:

 

"BAM!!" I punched the locker at my school, I know that my face is red with lots of popping vein coming out since I'm just too angry and pissed off. Taeyeon was hanging out with Jiyong, my worst nemesis. I feel like pulling his head off right that instant. I gritted my teeth, shoving both hand into my pocket walking along the hallway, and when I enter the garden, there again Taeyeon and Jiyong sitting at the bench laughing and giggling. "That is so funny Jiyong ah.. You're so funny, a idol man." she did not just say that! Jiyong is her idol guy? Why? Because he's funny, not at all!! I growls, mentally punching myself yet I let it out on a tree nearby and it snapped.

 

Other student that was there all look at me and sheeped away when I was all menacing, death aura swarming me. "Kris Wu, you just broke a tree so you need to pay for it. That is school property." Taeyeon walk toward me as she wrote something on her notepad. I was really damn angry and this is not the best moment for me to face her right now, because I'm afraid that I'm gonna hurt her like that time with Sunggyu.

 

"Please, I don't need to face you right now." I said very low with a dead eye staring down on earth. I have no energy when it comes to Taeyeon, its like all of it were drained out when she's around or near me. One thing for sure, she remember my name and just that, why because I'm her 'hoobae' in SM company, my life. "Well you have to face me since you just broke a tree, a freaking TREE!" she shouts, tapping her feet and crossing her arm to her chest. Yup, she's angry but I'm much more, when Jiyong make his way with his ing smirk. I snapped, Taeyeon holds out the paper for me but I slapped it hard. She widen her eyes with a frowned.

 

"I don't need that piece of paper just to pay for a tree, head prefect. I will pay it anyway." I snarled and walk away but with a glare competition with Jiyong and there I'm gone. ' you Jiyong. You just met my bad side of me.'

 

----------------

 

The next day, I know I wasn't at school but still on my bed with the blanket covering up to my face. A small cold towel placed on my forehead with a thermometer sticking out of my mouth. What just happen? I was blanked really blanked. I blinked for a few times, averting my eyes to scanned my room, my nose was watery and I let out a few sneezed. Damn I did not just get a fever and cold. The door open and ma shows up with a tray on her hand. She placed it down on my coffee table and walk toward me. "Kris, you awake. Good heaven you almost gave me a heart attack when you suddenly fainted at the front door yesterday after school." she placed her back of hand o my temple, "Fainted?" my voice was weak and I cough few times. .

 

"Yes hun, you fainted. You know how worried I was when I saw you faint. You suddenly dropped right in front of me and passed out, while your body was burning up very fast." she smack my head, I winced. "That what you get when you don't wear enough coat this winter. You caught yourself a cold and fever with slight of coughing." I cough and cough, ma rub my back to calm myself down when I sat on my bed. "My poor baby, come I cooked porridge for you." ma held my hand and lead me to the table and couch. I was sweating, and ma help wiping me.

 

"Here still nice and hot. Its good for you." I smile to her, "Thanks ma, you're the best." she chuckles, "Anything for my son." ma feed me that time and I enjoy the lovely moment with her, I really need that moment. While she keeps on feeding me and taking care of me, tears suddenly escape my eyes and ma was shocked. "Kris...why are your crying?" she placed the bowl down and rub my back holding my hand. I didn't realize that I was crying. So I let it fall and fall, ma keeps on rubbing my back making a circle and so on. "Kris, is something the matter?"

 

She asked, but I didn't reply as I face down, she use her finger and lifted up my chin and then with her hand she turn my head to face her. She use her thumb to wipe the tears from my face. "Ma know that you were thinking about Taeyeon. Since she lost all her memories of you that make you teared up like this." she was right, I am crying because of Taeyeon. It hurts so much. I don't where to start, how to make her remember me again. "My best solution is that you just lay low and see how things go from her side sweetheart." I look at her spontaneously, "Ma..." "Yes I know you don't agree with me but it is the best way. My son is not this weak and never show this weak expression to anyone. My son is strong and will always be and so I just want you to lay low. One day, I know that Taeyeon will comeback to you. I'm sure of it." How do you know and sure about it?" my voice was husky and cracks. She smile and kiss my cheek, "Mother's intuition is always right, trust me."

 

I slowly stop crying and smile at her, we both hug each other and she continue to feed me. That whole day, ma were taking care of me. She is making sure that I am well treated so that tomorrow I'll be up and healthy again. The whole day I was thinking of Taeyeon, I won't lie on you on that. Maybe I should trust ma's word and do as she told. 'I'll just lay low then. Ma's advice is always the best.'

 

----------------------

 

Well I'm all up and ready to go to school again after two days of fever. "I'll be going now ma, pa." I droved away. Arriving at school, I quickly park my car and make my way to class. Fixing my muffler scarf and coat, I walk. Upon arriving at mu class, I see Taeyeon and Jiyong again chatting and smiling. Jiyong saw me and smirk he lip sync about something that angers me. 'She have been hanging out with and exchanged call and message with me lots of time now. I am so leading here.' yeah whatever Jiyong you , not gonna care about it. Kris just stay calm and ignore him, lay low and examined the situation.

 

Jiyong frowned when I didn't glare or snapped back at him, he an eyebrow. Hah, thats right. I am trying to be patience here. Suho, Xiumin, Lay and Luhan all came to my desk, they look at me weirdly and gaping a little. "You didn't glare back at Jiyong...What happen to you?" Suho asked me placing his book down on my desk. "I just don't feel like fighting with him this morning. Just gonna relax myself and not thinking about him and Taeyeon." I lean back, stretching my hand up. "You're not? Duizhang doesn't want to fight? Jinjja?!" Lay shouts, I shush him pucnhing his chest lightly, "Be quiet you idiot. No one need to hear that." the class was looking at us, "What are you looking at?" calm but piercing, they all stopped staring at us.

 

"Pabo.." I cursed Lay, glaring at the guy. "No fighting or anything for today alright guys. Not in the mood. I'm trying to keep a good mood for today." They all look at each other and shrugging their shoulders. "Oh well, if he say so." Luhan said and theywent back to their desk. "I hope you know what you're doing Kris. Since I could feel that Taeyeon is getting closer and closer to Jiyong by the seconds. Its dangerous." Suho stated and sat down on his desk, I glance at the guy and back to Taeyeon and Jiyong who is in the heated conversation.

 

Jealousy and anger in building up but I am keeping my cool down, there is this weird atmosphere located at the back, I turn. Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Yuri was menacing and glaring daggers at a certain someone, following their eyes it landed on Jiyong and Taeyeon. That was a suprised, they hates Jiyong with her, hmmph I have allies. Wait I always do, they did told me they will help me and they hate Jiyong like I did. I chuckles and look back again at those girls, brrr Jessica's glaring eye is really scary. She is looking so furious. "Lay low Kris, just lay low."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*falling sick, bad damn :(*

Diarrhea, asthma, flu and almost cold in one day...

damn, its getting worse...my nose is all watery up and the whole day I was sneezing non STOP !!!

I hate falling sick, tired... *cough*

My throat's hurt..

Anyway this is an update...sorry I was all blank and just wrote this..

comment guys, love ya

need to rest now...hmmm, was hoping to wrote another chap right now but...

too weak...

 

XOXO