Him again

Duizhang is in love

Author's POV:

 

"Why are we here again?" one of them rolled his eye, "For the last time, we're here because we got in this school." the one earlier just made an 'O'. 5 guys walk in SM Academy with all their hands in their pocket pant, peircing everywhere and more. They went to their class, 3 of them in seniors while 2 in sophomore. 3 of them stand in front of their class and shoved it open. "Ahh, they're here please welcome our new student in class." sunsaengnim motion them to enter.

 

With a smile they enter, standing in front beside the sunsaengnim. Everyone was quiet, staring at them but Taeyeon, she have a wide eye as she see the one guy that have made her suffer months ago. "Please introduce yourself." they nods, he see the girl that he met in the past and smirks, "Annyeonghaseyo, Kwon Jiyong but call me GD." GD nods, smiling but Taeyeon see that it's more like a smirk. "Choi Seunghyun but please call me T.O.P" a guy with intimidating face said, his hair was blue like. "And I'm Dong Young Bae or just Taeyang for short." he smile, they nods for the last time.

 

"Alright, now you may take a seat, there is one infront Ms Kim. Suppose there is a student but he quit because he have to moved away. Oh and Ms Kim is the class president and also the head prefect of SM Academy." Taeyeon couldn't take her eyes of Jiyong, she just can't. Jiyong make his way to the desk, her eyes still glue on him until he sat at the desk infront of her.

 

"If you need any information, you may ask Ms Kim..." "And also ME!" Jessica cuts her off, she was practically looking at Jiyong with a death glare, since she recognize the boy so much. The boy who kidnap their Taeyeon and hurt her. "Ms Jung, you willing to help?" sunsaengnim ask, all eyes look at the brunette. Taeyeon glance at her friend, "Yes, I willing to help...I will always accompany Taeyeon shi if the boys need her help. ALWAYS!" she emphasize the word 'always'. "Alright then, Ms Kim and Jung will help you boys for anything and..." "Wait wait sunsaengnim, make it 3 of us, its easier to have 3 guide for 3 new students." Hyoyeon volunteer herself too, also glaring. 'I am so not gonna let those boys went near Taeyeon ever again. The bloody bastard almost kill her that day.'

 

Hyoyeon mutter to herself, she glance at Jessica, they nods. "Yes sunsaengnim, she's right. 3 with 3 is better than 2." their sunsaengnim just nods her head. "Yes alright, Ms Kim, Jung and another Ms Kim will help you boys. If there is any question just ask them." GD, TOP and Taeyang nods in understanding. She starts her class until it was PE time, the girls changed into their track suit but leaving Taeyeon, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Tiffany,Yuri and Sunny along with GD, TOP and Taeyang in class. Sunny and Tiffany hug Taeyeon, not allowing them to go near her, while Jessica, Yuri and Hyoyeon stand infront glaring at them.

 

"Why are you here, crazy kidnappers? Do you have something you want with our Taeng?" Jessica growls, she have never snap or this angry before not even when Duizhang announce Taeyeon is hers months ago. GD chuckles, "Hahaha ladies. Do you think I would be afraid of you? And her?" he points to Taeyeon. "Even if she's a head prefect I don't care. She has no courage to even face me." he laugh along with TOP and Taeyang.

 

------------------------

 

"I have..." before Jessica shouts, Taeyeon cuts her off. They all glance at her, disbeliefly on what she just said. "I'll be alright, Sunny...Fany." she smile at her two closefriends, they nod and let her go from their hugs. She fixed her shirt and walk forward, rolling up her sleeves. Taeyeon puts on her poker face, standing beside Jessica and Hyoyeon. "So your name is Jiyong...Or GD for short. Hm okay, yeah you're right about me having no courage to face you because you bloody almost murder me back on that time. Its good that I don't have a broken bones, or any scars."

 

GD chuckles and steps forward while Taeyeon do the same but Jessica holds her back, "Taeng.." she glance back and place her hand on Jessica's nodding telling that she know what she's doing. Jessica frowns and let her go. GD and Taeyeon face each other, staring at each other. GD smirks, and grab her chin gently or more like a flirty way, but Taeyeon slaps it aggresively. "Ooh, fiesty like always and even the first time I met you." "I'm more than that, Mr Jiyong." he laugh.

 

"Where is your precious Duizhang? Didn't he know that I'm here to pay back, again. That day wasn't enough, since he only thinks about you." "He's busy with class right now, stupid." Sunny cursed, GD glares. "I wish to meet him, or maybe.." he wrap his arm around Taeyeon and pulled her to him, smirking. "Or maybe, snatch his girl away and turn him int the killer murder again."without hesitating, she punched him and step on his foot. "GD! Yah you !" Taeyang was about to hit Taeyeon but Yuri jumps, shoving him back. "Back off, ! No touching!!" Taeyeon was even flinch when Taeyang gonna hit her, she stands looking at him like whatever look.

 

"I'll make sure that Duizhang will show his true side which is the Monstrous Duizhang." GD, squints his eye and left the class to the field. Taeyeon just scoffed, but one thing for sure that she is slightly trembling thinking back about that day. "I'm shaking..." she mutter, buried her face. "Its alright Taeyeon, we know that you still remember that horror. We'll make sure you'll be okay." Yuri ruffles her hair, all of them try to calm her down.

 

---------------------------

 

At the cafe, a loud slammed shocked everyone, they all look at Kris in horror. His face was really red holding up the anger, his fist is really wants to punch somebody right, trying to surpress the shaking of his hand, dark aura was surrounding him. What is the reason that could make the Duizhang be like this.

 

Tao, Sehun and Lay all hide behind their hyungs. Afraid to even go near him or talk to him, while Suho just sips his orange juice, munching his sandwich, even Luhan ignores it although he do feels afraid of him. "Kris, eat your bloody food already. Lunch is almost finished." Suho scold the Duizhang, not afraid of his death glares. "Whatever.." he shoved the sandwich. "I ask again, did I just heard right... KWON JIYONG is here in this school and is in Taeyeon's class?" he is holding up his anger, asking calmly. He was practically overheard a guy in her class talk about Jiyong and he quickly drag that boy with him to their tables.

 

He ask for 2 times and the boy answer looking all paled up to the Duizhang. Its a yes, which mean Jiyong is really here. "Come to think of it, even our class has new students. Their names are Daesung and Seungri." Baekhyun said. Kris snapped looking at him, Baekhyun jumps, shaking a little. "B-but I don't know i-if they have something to do wi-with this Ji-Jiyong guy." Baekhyun was stuttering so much.

 

Before Kris could throw tantrums, SNSD enters the cafe. Kris was about to flipped the table, Kai and Xiumin holds him back and he didn't do it because Taeyeon an eyebrow at him, looking at him with serious expression. His anger wasn't fully vanished but it does reduce a little, he see that Taeyeon was alright but its the first time seeing all her sisters stay so closed to her. "Thank god, Taeyeon sunbae came if not, Duizhang will make a fuss here." D.O sigh in relief, rubbing his chest grateful that their one and only treatment for Duizhang is here.

 

"As usual, ahjumma." she calmly place her order, "Of course, Taeyeon shi..just a moment." the old lady prepared her food, Taeyeon stand there waiting for her lunch, she grab the fork and spoon, few sheets of tissue. Her friends were also waiting for theirs, except Sooyoung and Yoona. The two big eater, is browsing around the deserts table and practically taking all kinds of deserts into their plates. "Here you go.." the old lady smile handing the tray to Taeyeon, she reached for it, bowing and went to their usual tables, dragging Sooyoung with her.

 

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!! Unnie, thats hurt... Let go of my ear, ow ow ow ow.." Sooyoung winced when Taeyeon drags her. "Put all that deserts back, just take two or one. You're not a cow, or an elephant and you are obviously not a man. Only man eats that much, try to be a girl sometime." Taeyeon scolded the tall girl, crossing her arms. "Ughh, fine..." she wouldn't want to argue with her, or else she'll be hearing it nonstop. Jessica sits beside her and continue by the rest of them. Everyone went back to normal once they see their Duizhang sat down without a word. Taeyeon is surely the fire extinguisher for their flaming Duizhang, thats what everyone think. "You went back to normal so easily, Kris. She is your medicine, making you melt." Suho smirks, chuckles. 'You don't know the half of it.' he shoo the young boy from him and he scurried away..

 

---------------------------

 

Kris pulled Taeyeon to the back of school after lunch and before she could even enter her class, with Taeyeon didn't try to let herself go from his grip. She knows that Kris already know about Jiyong entering their school today and the worse part is that he is in her class. Went they reached there, he pull Taeyeon to his front and quickly hugged her tight.

 

Taeyeon was suprised by his bone crushing hug, "K-Kris, I can't br-breathe..." she mutter, and he realize that. "Oh sorry.." he let her go for a second but then quickly hug her back, but this time a little bit gently yet tight embrace. He buried his face into the crooks of her neck, closing his eyes enjoying the sweet scents of her. Taeyeon is calming him down, she know what he is thinking about right now. He is worried about her, since the bastard is in her class. "He didn't hurt you is he?" he spoke, her hair and still in the same position.

 

She nods a bit as a yes, smiling at her precious worrywart boyfriend. Kris sighs a little, placing a kiss on her neck or more like multiple times. She giggles since it was tickling her. Then he lift up his head, resting his chin on her shoulder, rocking her back and forth. They just want to enjoy this sweet moments of them for a while. "Congratulation on making into SME. I know its late but congrats." Kris smile, "Thanks, never thought we made it."

 

They pull away, looking at each other. "Now you are my hoobae then, so respect me more." she winked, pinching his nose. "Arasso, 'sunbaenim'." he calls, sticking his tongue out. "Wish that we could have more moments together. Meeting up like this, it makes me feel like we are a dark couples." Kris exclaimed. "Endures it a little more longer, Kris. Someday we'll will do whatever we want without needing to hide ourself from everyone." she peck his cheek, but he wants her to kiss him on the lip instead. "Not for today. Other time, arasso?" she pushed his face away, chuckles. Kris pouts, whining at her.

 

Taeyeon and Kris both have some trouble awaits for them, which is GD and his gang. The little bastard is practically planning on doing something, which could make Kris life go miserable and maybe again, he'll be using Taeyeon to lead his plan into a success. The day is going to get worse.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

*bows bows bows 'Baozi'* Oppss :D

Jiyong is back though, along with his friends :)

Today and tomorrow will be my last update, I mean its not like I won't be updating..

but my class is almost starting, next week so I don't think I'll have that much time to update like usual :DD

But, if I can...I'll try to make time and update like always *grins*

Sometime I don't even care if I don't sleep just to update my FF kekeke

Comments and upvote guys..

Really appreciate it ^^

 

XOXOXO