Unacceptable

Duizhang is in love

Author's POV:

 

"Shut up! Just follow me why dont ya." Taeyeon pinch and drags the school deliquent with. "You old hag, just let go!" he cursed, shouting at Taeyeon, she twitched in annoyance. "I'll have to say that I AM NOT and OLD HAG!!! You head!" she smack his head hard making him winced in pain and then he growls, "You messed up big, midget." and again another smack landed on his head with a kick at his balls too. He squirmed in pain, "Ohh my freaking balls." he kneeld down, trying to fight the pain. "Hah, thats what you get for mesing up with me and for calling me MIDGET!"

 

"You're gonna get it woman, I'll have your head by this end of the day." he points his finger on Taeyeon, he swear to get her back for good. "Tch, try me Ok Taecyeon, yeessh. You even almost have the same name as me."she puts her hand on her hip. "Stand up already will ya, I don't have all day to just drag you to the office. I even have my own things to do. You're so slow." Taecyeon snapped and he jumps on Taeyeon, she screams. "Yah! Ok Taecyeon, get off!" "Na ah ah, Kim Taeyeon. Should I play with you before I let you go?" he smirks, Taeyeon blinks as he knows what he meant by 'playing'. "Eww, you're such a . Get off!" she use her knee and kicks him again at where she landed her first kick on.

 

"Oh my...." he faints, now that was easy. A little kick on the private parts and men will surely fall or just faint. She stand and fix herself, her ponytail has become loosen after the argue, so she tied it back nicely done. "Okay, time to drag you to the office. This will be easier." she rolled up her sleeve and grabs him by the collar, dragging him into the hallway. Every student that currently hanging out at the hallway was watching in awe at Taeyeon. "She's done it. The caught the peeping stalker ert Ok Taecyeon." one of the students whisper, then came another one. "Wah, she is jjang. Not only a beauty but tough too. Ok Taecyeon has been caugh by her." and whispering continues.

 

Ok Taecyeon is a ert and a huge player in SM Academy. It has been 5 months that Taeyeon and her team of prefect try to catch him but he always manage to ran. He flirts with almost half of the SM girls and stole their ity in the same day he flirts with them then later he throw them just like a thrash. Many girls that has become his target or tricked by him stops coming to school but with the help of the Student Council, they return to school but not in the same cheerful way again. He even sometime put small camera in the girls toilet *Ughh, why am I having such dirty thoughts here. Sorry to all Taecyeon fans for making him like this xDD* So the head master Lee Soo Man ask for Taeyeon to catch him with all the thing she has, and this what she gets as the result. The mighty flirts Ok Taecyeon is finally in her hand, dragged and fainted by her hand.

 

All the noise that came from the hallway, disturb the Duizhang's sleep. He groans and shots his eye wide open because of the noise. "Yawns... Whats up all the noises out there. They are disturbing my sleep." he cursed as he look outside, lots of student were whispering. Then came Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun, Tao and Chen running into the classroomof their leader, "Duizhang hyung....You need to see this. Palli!" Kai pulled him so he would stand. Lazily, Kris stand and walk to the door. Suho, Xiumin and all EXO look out the hallway. "What is so interesting until ever---" he blinks and stops talking once he recognize the girl walking while she drags a body with her. "Tae-Taeyeon? Taeyeon?!" he rubbed his eye because he thought he was dreaming but no its real, his girl caught the y Ok Taecyeon. "Is that really Ok Taecyeon that every girl seems to be bewitched by?" Sehun ask. "Yup and it seems Taeyeon sunbae caught him. At last." D.O answered.

 

She walk pass Kris and smirks, she disappear behind the corner to the teacher's office. "As always Ms.Kim, you are a truly the greatest head prefect that we ever had for this past 3 years." Taeyeon smile sheepishly at the praised. "Thank you sunsaengnim, I'm just doing my job as the head prefect. Keeping the school ground clean from all the dirty thrash." "Yes yes, wish that you could catch that Chinese boy for us then this academy will surely be free from pollutions." she tilts her head, "Chinese boy? Oh you mean that Duizhang?" she sure catch things fast. "Yes him, but we can't because because his father pays lots of money and help this school so much." the sunsaengnim sigh. 'Kris's father help this school? The mafia leader? Jinjja? Thats freaking weird as the gang leader who fights and make a mess in Seoul.' she thinks. After everything was settle, school bell rings and she went back to her class.

 

--------------------------------

 

"Yeay! Uri Taeyeon is finally back!" Sunny jumps and gave Taeyeon a bone crushing hug, "Yes yes yes! The strict and serious Taeyeon is here. She's back to normal."then Sooyoung came and also giving her the same type of hug. "G-guys, you're killing me. I can-can't breathe." she try to slip herself out from her precious dongsaengs hug but failed. Sunny release her but Sooyoung didn't, she lifted Taeyeon up, "Wah! Sooyoungie put me down." Taeyeon just laugh at her tall friend. Taeyeon is slightly happy that she could return back to her normal state but she is still tied up with the Duizhang. 'Lets just say that we really don't have any kind of relationship. He was the only one that decided to make me his but not me. I never agree on it at all.'

 

EXO was roaming the school ground, and again they skipped class. Kris walk with both his hand in his pocket pant and walk well like a boss because he is the boss of the group. Suho was right beside him with one hand in his pocket while another rub his back of neck and looking everywhere. Kai and Sehun were joking around at the back, teasing Tao. The panda just pouts and slaps the two they just laugh. Xiumin was busy eating his usual steam bun, the baozi just love baozi thats what Luhan and Chen always said to him. While the rest of them just walk silently, any student that came across with them will surely avoid their eye contact with them, because they usually have an intimidating face on.

 

They walk into the courtyard, behind the bushes there was someone sleeping but his leg were visible, Kris didn't see the feet so he tripped an fell to ground but with the face hitting the grass first. His friends gasped and ran to help him up, "Duizhang!" they shouts in unison while they helped him up, he groans and rub his face. Kris turned to the person who also groans, looking at him with knitted eyebrow, "Who the hell just hit my leg." the man groans, sitting up rubbing his neck. The guy open one of his eye to see, and realize that it was the school Duizhang he scoffed. "Ohh, it was just the lanky Duizhang, I thought that it was some kind of animal." Kris twitched, animal? "Hey! Don't call our Duizhang animal! He's a human!" Chen growls, Kris stops him and step forward. 

 

The guy stands up and walk forward, a bored expression were shown on his face. He was not alone, his group of friend is also with him. Kris an eyebrow and recognize the guy, Kim Sung Kyu or Sunggyu Infinite's leader and also another gang group in SM Academy like EXO. "Sunggyu was it. I think that I mentioned that this courtyard is my ground not yours." Kris stand tall infront of Sunggyu, he look down on him with an intimidating expression. "No, I never heard of it before, maybe you could make remind me when did you said that." Sunggyu smirks, Kris was holding back his anger. Sunggyu is one of his most hated enemy in school.

 

"Yeah sure, maybe like this..." Kris didn't hesitated to head Sunggyu. Sunggyu winced in pain and curled up his fist, "Now, how was that?" Kris smirks, Chanyeol and Baekhyun high five with each other, they smirks and smile for their Duizhang. Hoya and L helped their leader. " off, Duizhang. You never said that this is your place. Its free for everyone in this school even us!" Sunggyu growls, Kris again snapped. "You really know how to pissed me, huh Sunggyu." "Yeah, ever since that day you beat me to a pulp, I've been holding a grudge againts you, and since you pick today, then we should meet after school, bring along your minions Duizhang. We need to settle our score today." Kris can feel that he is being challenged and all his blood is boiled up. EXO can see the flaming aura around their Duizhang and they back off a little, "He is definitely angry now." Kai whisper to D.O. They are afraid of the serious angry Duizhang, because he could just break someone's neck without thinking. It seems like the almighty Dragon just wakes up.

 

"Okay, after school it is then. Don't ran away with tails between your legs." Sunggyu smirks, "You're the one should not run, I just hope you won't puppy away." Before they departed, EXO and Infinite exchanged glares and went on their seperate way. The scene was being watched by Luna, one of Taeyeon's prefect. "I must tell Taeyeon sunbae about this." she ran quickly to her sunbae's class.

 

--------------------------

 

"Taeyeon sunbae! Unnie!" Luna busrt into the classroom, she stops when she notice that she were interfering with the class. Taeyeon blinks and stops reading her work to their sunsaengnim, everyone were staring at her. "Ms Luna? Is there something that you want to talk about with Ms Kim? And why are you not in class?" Luna grins and bows excusing herself. Later when the bell rang, its free period just 2 periods away before school ends. "Taeyeon sunbae, I got news for you." Taeyeon glance up from her book to Luna, "Yes Luna? What is the news?" she told the news and Taeyeon widen her eyes and stands up leaving her classroom.

 

"Where is she going?" "To the Duizhang's class." Luna told her sunbaes, "Huh? Why?" Jessica blinks, don't tell me that she missed him, Jessica frowns. "She want to talk with him or maybe stop him from getting into a fight after school." Hyoyeon pulled Luna, "What?! Fight?" she half shout, enough to make the whole class to look at them. Sunny smack her head, "Quiet down, Hyo." "Mianhae."

 

Taeyeon just enter the class and sees Kris looking all pissed off, Suho is fanning his friend to calm him down but when he see Taeyeon he stops, Luhan, Xiumin and Lay all stand from their seat and went straight to her, hiding behind her, "Taeyeon shi, you should try to calm him down. He is in a very bad mood right now." Taeyeon rolled her eyes on his friend, even they are afraid of him except for Suho. She slowly make her way toward him and sat infront of him. All eyes were on the two, will she manage to calm the killing Dragon? Kris was tapping his fingers, while another hand rub his temple, he didn't notice her until Taeyeon place her hand on his. He lift up and see Taeyeon with a corcerned face.

 

"Kris, I heard that you're gonna be into a fight with Infinite. Can you just not? For a week, I never seen you doing anything bad so I thought that you change to be a better person." squeezing his hand gently but Kris pulled his hand. He shove his hand into his pocket and stands, so does Taeyeon even Suho. He snarls and look down at Taeyeon with such irritated eyes, "Because I just feel like taking a break that doesn't mean I stop getting into a fight, Kim Taeyeon. One more thing, don't go in to my business, this has nothing to do with so leave before I loose my patient." he turn away, Taeyeon shook her head and slightly poke him, "How can I not in because you drag me into it. You think that I won't be hearing about this? I have lots of ears in this academy Kris Wu, and I will not hesitated to stop you." she snarls, her anger is building up slowly but not as much as Kris does, he is full of rage now and he lost his patient, grabbing Taeyeon by the collar and slammed her to the wall, his hand trapped her in between. Taeyeon winced a little and flinched when their eyes met. She have never seen him like this, her cold sweat is making her pale because she was afraid of him. She never been this frighten before, "Kris! What are you doing! She's a girl and your precious woman!" "Shut up SUHO!" he shouts, Suho stops and just rolled his eyes. "Listen here, I don't care if you're a head prefect or not but I seriously don't like when someone stick their nose in my business, so you better quit on trying to stop me, understand!" Taeyeon gulps and nods, she shuts her eyes.

 

Kris flare (?) his nose and slam the wall using his fist and leave the class. Taeyeon was trembling so hard but she didn't cry or anything. The 4 of them went to her, calming her down. Taeyeon buried her face into her hand, she is actually shaking. The Duizhang manage to make her tremble and overwhelmed in fear. "Taeyeon shi, I think you should stay away from him for the moment. He is not in his usual self right now. That is actually the real Duizhang you're talking to." She lift up to look at Suho, "Then, last week. Who am I talking to with? Is that not him last week?" Suho chuckles, "That is also him but his other side, a good one. He can be friendly and kind once you get to know him only that his ego, stubborness, stupidity, rudeness, selfish, ruthless gets the better of him." Suho pats Taeyeon's shoulder gently flashing her a smile, "Yeah, that stupidity of his can sometime make people cry." Luhan butts in.

 

"I won't cry, my back and head is just so sored after he slammed me but he did manage to make me scared of him, for once." They all blinks their eyes, for once? "You mean, ever since he enter this academy and hearing him beats up 30 deliquents with a metal pipe?" Then Xiumin ask, "And then about him burned down a gangs hideout to ashes." lastly Lay and Luhan in unison, "Also the part he smashed 50 heads of a gang?" all 4 boys look at each other and then back at Taeyeon, "You don't fear him?!" Taeyeon shook her head, "No, its only a rumour so what should I be afraid of him about." "Well, the part he burns and beats 30 deliquents is true you know." Lay exclaimed. "Even if its true I'm not afraid of him, just now he did make me fear him slightly but that doesn't mean I won't stop him. You guys! Don't tell him." they nods, she left.

 

---------------------------------

 

Its already after school, EXO and Infinite gather at the front gate, some of the students were there to watch. "I see you didn't slip yourself to try and hide Duizhang." Infinites laugh, Kris smirks. "Before that day come, I will beat you up again for the second time. Infact I'll beat everyone who messed up with me. Right boys?!" EXO shouts, they cheers on their Duizhang small speech. "Tch, I won't let you beat me for the second time Duizhang, today is my day and I'm gonna prove you THAT!" Sunggyu rushed toward Kris with a metal stick, with his six sense Kris defend himself using his left hand, Sunggyu hits him and Kris was quick enough his right hand grabs Sunggyu's hand. Sunggyu try to free himself but Kris's grip is just to great.

 

"That is too easy, Sunggyu. Have you never held a metal pipe before?" Kris smirk in such a sarcastic way and the tone too. He use his elbow and punched Sunggyu he stumble, Kris snatch the pipe from his hand and bend it. "We should use hand if you're a real man." Sunggyu boiled up and they fought. All of the students were shouting, chanting. They cheer for the Duizhang even though he is scary and strong.

 

Taeyeon and her team of prefect gather around on the main entrance of the school building. She can see that lots of student gather around the front gate, "They must have started the fight. Guys! I want you to grab any of them and stop this mess." she orders, "But...wh-what about the Duizhang? He is like a monster and scary till hell." Sulli stutter, "Leave him to me." "Taeng, you better be careful. I'm scared that he could hurt you. He lost his mind, just look at that." Jessica points her finger, they all can see from between the students that Kris was beating them up like a maniac. "He's not alone though, his friends is there with him getting into the fight with him." Yoona suddenly appear, she disappear for the moment because she went to check the situation. "Thanks, Yoona. Come one we better move now before someone will be killed."

 

"Make way, coming through. Everyone go back home, this is not a stage show!" Taeyeon order the student to go back home. "Seriously, Sunggyu. You need to practice more to beat me. You just to weak." Kris wipe off some of the blood stain at the corner of his lips. "Let me end your life for good with a final blow." "Please...let me go." he raised both hand shaking. "Not a chance." Kris use his last strenght and throws the last punch, Sunggyu just close his eyes shuts waiting for the punch to land on his face but he hears a scream instead. "KRIS WU!!" Taeyeon ran into the scene, standing in front of Sunggyu, Kris widen his eyes when he sees Taeyeon before he could stop his punch, it already landed on Taeyeon's left cheek.

 

EXO, Infinite, the students and Taeyeon's sisters all stops, and gasped. She spit some blood out, "TAEYEON!!" Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun and Sooyoung all shouts when they see their leader being punched. "Kim Taeyeon! I told you to not be careless and jumps into the scene!" Jessica scolded the older one, they all surround her. She puts her hand on her cheek, winced when it throbs. Taeyeon stand and face Kris again, "KRIS WU! I DEMAN YOU TO STOP THIS INSTANT!!" she shouts, with lots of anger overwhelmed her. She trembles because of the punch and she almost faint but her friends held her back.

 

"You have break the law of this academy Kris Wu, Kim Sung Kyu. Also EXO and Infinite! I have the right to not allow you to school for a month! Taeyeon has finally show her true colour, the ferocious lioness. Kris was speechless and keeps on staring at her, he still couldn't believe on what he just did to her. He punched her, hard. He can see that bruises starts to appear and he can see that it swells a bit. 'Oh, Kris what have you done.' he run his hand through his hair and buried his face in his hand. He realize that he have hurt her two times today, one is when she came to talk to him and now this. "No need to do that, Lady SM." suddenly a voice cuts her off. The president of the student council walk in, his secretary gave Taeyeon a cold pack and she thanked her.

 

Lee Teuk the student pres face the Duizhang and the groups. "Mr Lee Soo Man told me that, they are allow to come to school but they will watched by his most best student." he calmly explain, "Why did he say that? Let them come after all this ruckus?!" Taeyeon snapped, she glares at Duizhang and he only look away. "Fine, if that is his words I wont suspend them even if i want too." All the student left the school, Taeyeon still there with her friends, her cheek were throbbing like hell. Kris well he try to approached her, but before he could open his mouth she stops him raising her hand up.

 

"No need. If you're trying to say sorry that its off limit." she glance to him but only her eyes were moving. "Tae, let me.." she cuts him off, "It is unacceptable, Duizhang." then she left with her sisters. Kris wa left standing like and idiot, well he blamed himself for being so crazy over the fight. EXO try to calm their Duizhang. Will it be okay, this relationship between the Dragona an the Lioness of SM Academy?

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

I actually want to post this earlier this afternoon but it takes me long a time to finished this chap..

Its quite a long one though kekekeke...

and all the fight scene, well I was thinking about an anime hahahaha

you know the deliquent kind of anime, with the fake rumours ^^

So Kris injured his precious Taeyeon, he even told her to not hurt her face because that is her asset..

Well, its vice versa now. He is the one who hurt her now kekekekeke

I'll be updating more if I'm not too lazy to write :DD

Comment guys, kamsahamnida *bows*

XOXO