Preparation/Planning

Duizhang is in love

Author's POV: 

 

As you can see, all the seniors have finally graduated and is now free from any class. Some already begin their diploma's and some straight away take a job. Jessica and Jonghyun spend lots of their time together after graduated and he even plan on proposing to her soon. Sunny and Sungmin also hangs out a lot, this two being the aegyo couples just love going to theme parks and sometime to a zoo. Before I continue on, it has been a month after they graduated, and each couples have their own plans.

 

Well SNSD, SuJu, SHINee, f(x), EXO and etc all still have their concert to go on, since their music career have a contract that they've already signed. At the company all the artist gathered for some world tour together. In the meetings, only the leaders from each group came to give suggestion or share their ideas. Taeyeon, Onew, Leeteuk, Kris, Victoria and Suho went along with Boa and Kangta the most senior singer in the company. They all sat at the round table, with Kris sitting beside Taeyeon. The whole meeting, Taeyeon has voiced up lots of ideas, with the rest agree with her in many things she throws out. She even sometime listen carefully to what they have to say and nods.

 

After everything is done, they left the room and before Taeyeon could even turn to leave the place, Kris grabbed her wrist and pulled her away with him she yelp when he did so. With his tight yet gentle gripped, he pulled her away from others and when they both round up the corner, he pushed Taeyeon to the wall and hug her tightly. Taeyeon just stiffened for the moment but then relax herself and hugs him back. Last week, Kris fell ill and Taeyeon have been taking care of him ever since and still his fever and flu is still active until today, Taeyeon and Suho are the only person know about him being sick. Not even his mother, father knows. Kris breathe heavily as he hug her, he was panting and sweating at the same time. Taeyeon was worried, she pushed Kris away from her as she examined his slightly flushed face, with her back of hand she placed it on his forehead and then she pulled him closed until their foreheads meet. "You're still warm and I think that your fever is rising up again." she said to Kris who is just shutting his eye.

 

"I think so too.." he said in between his panting or gasping. She slightly sigh, sliding her hand with Kris's, she intertwined them and pulled him with her walking down the hall helding hand. They passed by lots of staff which they already know of their engagement, seeing Kris in his current condition they ask her lots of thing which she simply replied that he's having fever. As they enter the cafe, other members turn to look. Taeyeon sat him at one of the empty table which she then left to buy something to eat. EXO and SNSD stood and went on his side, "Duizhang? You look all flushed up, did you have a fever?" Chen placed his hand to check and damn he was right, he have fever and its getting worse. "Ouch, that's hot.." he blow his hand. Suho brought some ice to put on his forehead, Kris refused but he told that Taeyeon ask him to so. And so Kris placed the ice pack on top and throws his head backward to let the ice properly sit.

 

---------------

 

Then, when everything finished, which mean after Taeyeon spoon feed him, she gave the medicine and he took it without protesing her. Few more hours before the day ends, and when it does Taeyeon asked for Tao to help her send Kris home, he did but Kris wanted Taeyeon to be there with him, she was about to refused but thinking that Kris might faints, she follow him. In the car he rested his head on Taeyeon's sleeping soundly, while she smile and carressed his cheek.

 

"Thank you, Tao shi...I'll take it from here." she thanked the boy and went inside into Kris's room. He was sleeping soundly even after all that hardwork on carrying him on bed. "I should call umma, I can't leave him alone. My future hubby need me by his side." she giggles when she said 'hubby'. "Ehmm, don't worry umma...He'll be fine under my care. Arasso, night umma.." she hungs up, glancing at Kris sleeping body, she stood went to his bed, sitting on it. She his hair gently. "Get well soon..." as she was about to stand, Kris half awake and half asleep pulled her down and embraced her small body. Taeyeon planted her hand on his chest, not wanting to wake him up she just gives in and smile, trying to make herself comfortable, Taeyeon then sleep in his embrace.

 

The next morning, he is all up and better which Taeyeon was happy to see. "Taeng, why don't we...Today, go wedding shopping.." he suggested to Taeyeon who is preparing breakfast for the two, she turn looking at Kris. "Okay, let me finished this up first." Kris smile and is excited about it. He really never thought the day that he would get marry to someone is near and that someone is his very own first love which she stole easily from him. Taeyeon has never been that easily give her heart to anyone in her whole life, until she met Kris who is also her first love.

 

------------------

(Shopping time)

 

Kris and Taeyeon walk around Gangnam street with their hands intertwined, there is lots of wedding shops which really make Taeyeon all brights up and glittering. She went inside to almost all of the shop to check on the dresses. Kris actually called his mother and Taeyeon's mother to help them in picking the themes, place and etc. They met at a cafe and left to check on the places their mother's had in mind. Kris voiced out that he want to have a simple, but grand wedding for the two. He want to make Taeyeon really happy about it, since this is well their first and last wedding. Their last is because, they won't be marrying someone else thats for sure and live happily till the end.

 

All day, they were searching for all the things for the upcoming wedding. Taeyeon has tested in lots of dresses in which Kris doesn't know about. He also call out for his friend to help him in picking their wedding ring and for his tuxedo. Seems like its not a wedding dates but a mother daughter/friends or father son/friends dates all of a sudden. Taeyeon called her sisters, Kris called his father and Taeyeon's. The two young couple are now busy with all the things.

 

The next day, they went and meet up a with wedding planner. With the help of a wedding planner, their wedding will run smoothly and calm also in control. The news of this two have spread wide over the whole Korea and now to whole countries. They shipped the two and looking forward on their live broadcast wedding that will be held in the nearest future. With everything settle, they just waiting for their day to say their vows. Taeyeon and Kris later that night shared a very passionate kiss, thinking that they will be doing more than just a kiss after they legally get married.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

I think its too plain and boring :D

But, because I'm going to focus more on the last chap which will be chap 40 with lots of romantic, fluffiness etc

Yes, Chapter 40 will be the last chap for this FF, sadly its true and not a joke :(

I'm really happy with what I've accomplished so far, this is my most voted FF that I love so much..

I never though that I would received lots of votes, subscribers, readers and comments ^^

Thank you guys, many thanks seriously...I'm very happy with all this..

You guys gave me lots of acknowlegdement, ideas and exicitement for this FF :DD

Please do still give me all those awesome supports to my other FF's ^^

I'll be really appreciated if you do :3

Comments and yes upvote *peace*

A little short chapter but the last will be the long one, their wedding dresses etc will be revealed :D

 

XOXO

*gwiyomi and bbuing bbuing*

 

tumblr_me71c2xxQQ1rm5kxao1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5pmg9MEUa1ry7i5yo1_500.gif

kris-smile-gif.gif

kris.gif

tumblr_mar24c1xWO1r1tfdjo1_500.gif

tumblr_m6i7s58bQ71rw0ueyo1_400.gif

1418810_o.gif

tumblr_lnurce6EMr1qldwvlo1_400.gif

tumblr_m60ko7nRgo1rvkrv1o1_500.gif

tumblr_lkkndfKQiz1qc4pc1o1_500.gif

tumblr_ll9ugx56H31qdphnvo1_500.gif

 

KRIS-3-exo-m-32739724-500-509.jpgtaeyeon-instagram-32.jpg

 

:33