Jealousy

Duizhang is in love

Taeyeon's POV:

 

Last night, I can't sleep at all. Not even blinking or dozed off to dreamland, which I mean by napping nothing, and today my eye is swollen looking like a panda, as I enter the class all of them were looking at me weirdly, well yeah hello! My eye is swollen, due to insomnia sheesh. The first thing that really makes my vein popped out is Jiyong, that bloody bastard is at fault here. He announced of him stealing me from Kris, the legendary Duizhang, wait not legendary but is currently the biggest Duizhang in school. I blow the strand of hair that fall on my face before I continue my way to the desk.

 

Slamming the book and my bag, I roughly sat down crossing my leg ignoring the presence of Jiyong infront of me. 'I really want to rip his head off if I could.' I cursed, and even snarled a bit. For almost 10 minutes, he keeps on staring at me while he smirked, I just continue to occupied myself with books, then about 3 minutes later sunsaengnim enters. 'Saved..' I sigh in relief, standing to greet her since I'm the class pres.

 

"We'll be having 5 new student who will exchange with 5 of your classmate." 'Exchanged?' I asked myself, confused. All of us did, sunsaengnim slowly read out the 5 names who will be exchanging class with they were practically all depressed and angry about it but after they find out who it was from sunsaengnim their expression changed. "Come in...They will join us for 3 months so treat them....err, nicely." she motioned them and I felt like my eyes were gonna fell of my socket when they steps in.

 

Kris! Suho! Xiumin! Luhan! & Lay! Like the what the hell?! I was gaping, for a while. They introduced themself and took their seat. One of it was on my right side and there Kris took it to well be close to me and perhaps to keep an eye on Jiyong's movement. He smile at me which I returned with a nod. "Ms Kim..." "Yes sunsaengnim?" she motioned me over, so I walk toward her. She points outside, I look and ran outside the classroom, "Excuse me sunsaengnim.." and left, well everyone was dumbfounded about why I left class when the sunsaengnim was just about to start her lesson.

 

--------------------

 

Author's POV:

 

Taeyeon and 2 guys went into the garden, "Oppa! What are you doing here?" Taeyeon finally revealed the 2 guys, which is Yunho and Changmin. "Why are you guys here?" clinging her arm with both of them walking in the middle, her brother glance at her, "Mr LSM call father and said that he need 2 substitute teacher and since he know our father he ask for our help." "You guys, teaching? The whole class will collapse if you start teaching." she laugh loudly while they glare at her and even pinch her cheek, "Ow ow ow, let go already." rubbing her cheek.

 

"You need to be lucky, we'll be teaching your class too, 24/7." Yunho emphasized the word, she just rolled her eyes. " Arasso, sunsaengnim oppa. I am the class pres and the head prefect." she said it proudly, "Yeah yeah, also I heard you're called as Lady SM? Because you're the prettiest girl in this school and its because of you excile in academics and sports, which mean an idol student for all. Impressive lil sis." Changmin ruffles her hair, she whined telling him to stop, laughing. "Lets go back."

 

"BTW, don't let anyone know that we're your brother. Let it be a secret between the teachers and us 3." "Deal, but I still gonna call you oppa." "As you wish, Tae." When they arrived back at the class, Taeyeon enter apologizing for skipping class, and walk to her desk. "There is a new substitute teacher which will replaced me for about 6 months, it is say that they are the greatest people. So let me welcome...." motioning them in, Taeyeon starts to smile, crossing her arm and leaning back. Kris just watch her as she do so, confusion and averted his eye when the 2 tall guy enter the class.

 

"Annyeong, Kim Yunho imnida..and I'm Kim Changmin imnida." bowing, all the student greets them in respect. "Okay, Mr Yunho and Mr Changmin, the class head is Kim Taeyeon right over there.."using her thumb she points at Taeyeon who is smiling widely, "Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Taeyeon imnida.." "She is a great class pres and a very responsible, hard working girl. Alright, class dimissed and Mr Kims lets make our way to the office." "Nae.." Taeyeon left her desk before Kris could even talk to her, "What's up with her. Its like she didn't even see me here." he whined, "Oppa!" he widened his eyes, when Taeyeon screamed oppa but not only Kris even Jiyong was shocked. "Oppa?" they both said in unison.

 

Yunho and Changmin glance back when Taeyeon jumps on the two, holding their hand tightly. It make Kris fumed in anger, while Jiyong suddenly felt annoyed. "Duizhang, Taeyeon shi just called those new sunsaengnim oppa...Do they know each other?" Luhan ask, placing his hand on Kris shoulder which later he slapped it away, "Chill Duizhang, maybe they're cousin or er...friends?" Lay pat his back, trying to calm him but ended up making Kris even angrier which he glare at Lay, growling a little.  "She ignored me and now clinging with some random guy who she just met? My Taeyeon is not that kind of girl that easily fall for someone, except me." he was holding up his anger mixing with jealousy when Taeyeon didn't even look at him. "Hah! Except you? Tchh, wait till I make her fall for me..It seems that you're not my only competitions here, those two guys are listed in my rivals list. I'm gonna steal her from you and make her mine, just you wait." Kris twitched exchanging glares with Jiyong, the whole class swallow down their saliva when the two deliquents king is glaring to each other.

 

----------------------

 

Its been 1 week now and Taeyeon has been hanging out with Yunho and Changmin her brothers but on Kris and Jiyong's perspective, they think that they are her old friends or perhaps seniors that is now currently working. Two tables were swarming with black negative aura as they eye on each table kept gluing on Taeyeon and with the sunsaengnim. The eye from each was none other than Kris and Jiyong. Taeyeon didn't even bother about it nor even care to explain the truth since its a secret between them. She know Kris has keep on watching her every move this week, but she decide to a little more.

 

"Oppa, later on take me to the cafe where we used to go." Yunho smiled sipping her coffee, "Arasso Taeng, we'll take you there later after school?" she clasped her hand and nod in happiness, chucklung. "That'll be great!" she hug his arm, a sudden sound of a broken glass was heard. Taeyeon, Yunho and Changmin all searched for it, but they couldn't find it except Taeyeon, she see a blood dripping down from Kris hand indicating that he was the one who shattered or broke the class due to gripping to hard. Her face was started to show concerned and worried but she try to keep it calm, 'I can't just ran to his side and stop the bleeding, that would make Yunho and Changmin oppa be curious about it. Now is not a good time for me to introduce him to oppa. I don't want them to hate him or reject him. Kris you pabo, why must you gripped it to hard..Is it jealousy?' the blood keeps on dripping down, as the small pieces in piercing in his flesh but Kris ignores the pain, blood all

 

"Duizhang! Yah, what the heck is that for!" Baekhyun panicked, grabbing lots of napkin to stop the blood while D.O and Chen ran to grab some water from the sinked, "Gosh Duizhang, look at your hand! Its bleeding hard here.." they all panicked, except for Suho who flicked Kris's forehead, he winced and glares at the dark red brown haired boy, "Pabo..would you not be so stupid to break the glass with your hand? Look at all the blood right now. Kai, go and grab some first aid kits at the infirmary." he orders the tanned boy, "But shouldn't we take him there. That is by far better.." "You know our Duizhang with his stubborn attitude, he won't agree on going at all." Suho used his napkin to tie Kris hand for a while, to stop the bleeding but before that he pick out all the small pieces of glass on his hand.

 

Jiyong on the other hand almost throw the plates to the floor but TOP and Daesung was fast enough to stop him, "Are you by my calculation, jealous of those new sunsaengnim?" TOP question his leader who is looking all red up and even redder when TOP said that, "Me? Why should I be jealous of them. Taeyeon is already mine.." "Correction, she is that Duizhang's girl not yours...yet." Jiyong scoffed, shrugging. "Whatever but she will soon be mine."

 

Taeyeon was biting her lip hard, playing with her fingers as Kris keeps on staring at her, 'He could just ignore his injured hand and keep on looking at me? Is he a monster?' Taeyeon look so restless by all that red blood dripping down, she mentally punching herself. Kris stood up making Suho almost stumble backwards, he left the cafe just like that, letting the blood dripping down making a trail of blood. "Kris! Aishh this pabo." Suho cursed catching up with him, followed by the rest. D.O glance at Taeyeon blinking then left. She know that sign D.O gave her.

 

---------------------

 

That same day after school, Kris was leaning againts the school gate waiting for Taeyeon. His injured hand is now all bandaged up, thanks to Jia and Fay, Taeyeon's right hand or bodyguards. He was crossing his arm, tapping his foot waiting for Taeyeon patiently. 'She didn't even checked on me, or come to see me even after my hand is injured. I'm really angry right now.' he snarls, making others that pass through the gates to startle.

 

"How is your hand doing, Duizhang?" an annoying voice echo, Kris twitched snapping his eye open. He averted his eye to his right, Jiyong walk towards him with a smirk. "Good, its nothing serious." Kris answered in annoyance, tapping his foot even harder. "Really, but I didn't think that it was nothing considering that you need to be bandaged like that." Jiyong points his finger and poked Kris's hand, he winced and growls. "Shut the up. Its deep alright, the glass cut through my hand that deep so let it be, and why do you even care about it." "I don't, but I pity you. TaeTae didn't even come to you to see if you're okay or not. I feel like I just won something." he laugh hard, Kris is getting impatient and grab Jiyong by the collar.

 

Before he could open his mouth to spat him with lots of mean words, Kris caught the glimpse of Taeyeon but she wasn't alone, Yunho and Changmin was with her. "Again..." his eyes softened but filled with disappointment. Jiyong took his chance freeing himself, he also glance at Taeyeon and frowns, "Why is she still with those two sunsaengnim?" Kris and Jiyong just stares at Taeyeon when she passed by them. Kris quickly look down, he was not that happy about it. Taeyeon sees this and felt guilty, "Mianhae Kris..Since my brothers is here, I can't always hangs out with you right now." she mutter slowly, "Did you say something, Taeng?" she shook her head.

 

Kris misses his girlfriend right now, but he decided to just drove home. He can't deny it that he is jealous of the two guy around Taeyeon, she has been hanging with them this whole week. He didn't received any call or message from Taeyeon so he died a little. Jiyong on the other hand was pissed off, and somewhat also jealous. Okay, TOP was right about that jealous part. He does not felt jealous of Kris but he felt jealous on his sunsaengnims.

 

What Kris and Jiyong doesn't know is Yunho and Changmin is Taeyeon's older brother, a overprotective one. So if they found out about her dating Kris and with Jiyong planning to take her away, they will surely beat you to crap. They dont like mafia or deliquents so that is why she didn't cuddling up with Kris just for his safety. Taeyeon also holds the urge of hugging Kris went he injured himself but she just can't for the moment and Taeyeon didn't know that Kris and Jiyong is jealous of her brothers, they currently thinks that Yunho and Changmin is her ex or her long past friends who she usually hangs out with.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry if its a little boring, the ending ^^

I made only Yunho and Changmin to despise deliquents here..

but her parents is unknown yet ;DD

Who knows that I might make their parents okay with deliquents dating their daughter xDD

It will be more interesting soon enough, I promise you :DD

Just wrote a new FF, 'Which is right for ME?!' check it out hehehe

Comments and subscribe for my new readers :DD

 

XOXO