You're mine

Duizhang is in love

Author's POV:

 

The next come so quick. In one of the class, Kris sleeps with both his leg crossed and is on the table. Everyone was ignoring him because they were scared to wake him up. Suho sits beside him while he holds a book about Literature on his hand. "Duizhang Kris...Duizhang Kris." Kris cracked his eye open for few second when he heard his name being call then shuts it again. "What? Go away. You're disturbing my beauty sleep." Suho just sigh, he glance at his friend for the moment, "If I know that you're just gonna sleep from this morning till this moment then I shouldn't have drag you to class, Kris." thats right, in the group on Suho were allow to him by his name, because the two have been friends ever since kindergarden.

 

Suho and Kris really know each other well. Suho tap his fingers on the table holding up the urge to slap his friend on the face. He just continue to busy himself with the Literature thing. Luhan chuckles and pulled the empty chair to Kris and Suho. "What are you reading anyway, Suho?" the baby face boy ask when he see Suho sometime frowns and sigh while he reads the book, "Literature, Luhan." he just answer withour tearing his eye away from the book. Luhan only make an 'O' shape mouth then look at his Duizhang. 

 

"Duizhang Kris, I thought you say that you want to know the details about the girl yesterday.." Luhan smirked, while Suho jumps when Kris jolted from his sleeping stance with him grinning like an idiot. "Details, Luhan..The details." he was excited. "Please, why are you so curious to know about the girl so much, Kris?" Suho asked and in few second he widen hie eye when realize about it. "Don't tell me..." Suho stops, scare to even finished his word while Kris turn to his childhood friend grinning. Suho facepalmes himself. "You must be crazy."

 

"About what...Oohh, I want to know too" suddenly Xiumin, Lay came pulling their chairs to Kris and Suho's desk. "Okay, let me know the details now, Luhan." Luhan clears his throats before he speaks.

 

"Here goes, her name is Kim Taeyeon. 20 years old like us and is in the first class, the superb excellent students. She is the class president and also the head prefect..." "Head prefect?!?" they said in unison, except Suho. Their classmates all stares at them, Kris clears his throats, "Ehemm, continue.." "Right, as I was saying...She is the head prefect and has been the head for 3 years straight." "Wow, she must be good to maintained that position." Xiumin mutter.

 

"The model student and is a straight A. She practically excile in both academics and sports. One more thing, she is known as the Lady of SM because of her stunning beauty." "I can agree with you on that.." Kris accidentally blurted it out without realizing it, "Sorry, what Duizhang?" Luhan stops, because he was suprised. Even Xiumin and Lay were suprised, Kris shook his head. "Ahh, nothing...Is there anything else?" he try to change the subject, Suho rolled his eye on his stupid friend. "Yeah, she is also in a group. They call themself as SNSD, consist of 9 girls with her being the leader." "Hmm, she is just like me. A leader." "Yeah, but she a good leader while you are a bad, man killing one." Kris twitched when Suho said that to him, he glares to his friend. "I'm was just telling the truth."

 

"Lastly, she often seen in the music room or perhaps in her class with her friends. And she has a very powerful voice when she sings. The end." Luhan finished his and take a deep breathe. "Satisfied?" he smirks. "So much." Kris only reply with a simple word. Xiumin and Lay just laugh at their Duizhang, "Ahh, come on Duizhang Kris. Stop dreaming about her. You guys were like heaven and earth. But wait its not like you have a crush on her right?" Lay stops laughing and turn to their Duizhang. "So what if i do have a crush on her." he snarls. "Come on lets pay her a a visit. I need to get her." they left the class.

 

------------------------------------

 

Kris, Suho, Luhan, Lay and Xiumin all stops infront of the first class. Before he steps in, he fixed his hair and uniform. The boys uniform were white with black pants while girls is black with bluish green skirt. This is a school of rich students. He opens the door wide open and enter the classroom. He was lucky to find out that there was no teacher in her class.

 

T17FmTXh8eXXcajU.8_102220.jpg

 

All eyes went straight to him, staring in confusion mixed up with frightening stare. What could a Duizhang want with their class. Kris smiles when he caught a glimpse of the girl he's been looking for. Smirks and smile was mixed together on his face. 'Kim Taeyeon, I found you at last.' Taeyeon wasn't paying attention to him, because she was listening to her mp3, while her eyes glued on a notebook, she currently scribble or writing something down on her notebook. She didn't even realize that her 5 friends were staring at him.

 

Kris can feel that his heart beats faster with every second. What have happen to him, after he met with her yesterday. He feels like he was bewitched by her beauty. So this is why, everyone calls her 'Lady of SM' her beauty is just so irrisistable. While she still busy writing, she suddenly feel a different aura in her classroom so she lift up and see that everyone was staring with frightening face, she tilted her head and then she see a familiar figure walking toward her desk. It was the Duizhang, she widen her eyes and unplugged her ears.

 

', what did this guy want.' Taeyeon cursed under her breath when she could guess that he came here to look for her and no one else. Kris stands infront of her desk, "Move." he order Tiffany to move from her place, she didn't think about it and just stand on the side while Kris takes her seat and sat infront of Taeyeon's desk. He smirks and stares at her with his piercing eye, while Taeyeon just look at him with an annoyed face.

 

"Will you just get lost from our class? You have no business here in our class." suddenly a high pitch voice girl snappes. She stands from her seat and was looking all irritated by the presence of Duizhang. Taeyeon glance back and see that her friend, Jessica staring at Kris. "Jess, just sit." Taeyeon motion the girl to sit down but she won't sit. Kris chuckled, "So what if I decide not to leave the class." he an eyebrow to the brunette girl. Jessica squinted her eyes, "Then I will have to drag you out then, if I must." slaps, Taeyeon in a quick light cover the brunette's mouth with her hand. "Jessica, I told you to sit and just shut up." she scolded her friend.

 

"Hmmphh hmmpphh hmphh." Jessica mumble under Taeyeon's hand, "Huh? What?" Jessica rolled her eyes to the blondish brown hair girl. "I came here because I have something to say to Kim Taeyeon." he points his long finger at Taeyeon, she jolts a bit. All eye suddenly avert their attention to their  class president. What could the Duizhang want with their clas pres. "Na?" she let go of Jessica and turn her body to Kris. He was smirking still, Taeyeon feels like his stare can was y and heart throbbing. "Yes you, Kim Taeyeon." he answered simply. Suho, Lay, Xiumin and Luhan all are now standing on his side, looking at Taeyeon.

 

"How did you know my name, Kris Wu?" she crossed her arm and lean back on Jessica's desk, half of her sits on the table while most of her body stand leaning backwards. She an eyebrow to him, curious to know how he found out about her name, maybe from the rumour or because she is call Lady of SM or perhaps because she's in SNSD. Plus, everyone is class even Kris himself was suprised, because she call him 'Kris Wu' his name but not Duizhang. She really have the courage. He only allows his family and Suho to call him that. Kris only chuckles, Suho, Xiumin, Lay and Luhan were all glancing at their Duizhang after she call him by his name.

 

"The world is small, little lady." Taeyeon laugh in like she wasn't enjoying it, "I guess so." then she went back to her poker face, again cocking an eyebrow. Her finger taps in a sync, while her hand was crossed. "So, state your business that you have with me. I'm dying to know." she jokes, and continue to look at Kris, letting out a slight sigh of impatient. Kris smirks even more when Taeyeon said that, he points his long finger to Taeyeon. "You."

 

Taeyeon frowns and stare at him in confused, "Me?" pointing a finger at herself, Kris nods while smirking. "What about me?" she ask curiously and annoyance. "I want you." he finally said it, all eyes widen as they heard him, but Taeyeon eyes were even more bigger. Suprised, shocked were overwhelming her body. I'm sorry, I think I didn't hear you right." she try to calm herself ask for Kris to repeat himself ans he gladly accept. "You...from now one you're mine and only mine Kim Taeyeon. DID EVERYONE OF YOU HEAR ME?" he said loud enough for the whole class to hear him. Taeyeon blinked a couple of time before her head catch the words. "Huh? Wait what? WHAT?!?!" she shouts, suprised with the Duizhang words.

 

He smirks happily, "If any of you lay even a finger on my woman, I swear that you will never gets the chance to see tomorrow ever again." he chuckles, his friends all thinks that he has gone crazy for making her as his girl plus he even announcing it out loud. "Kris, you pabo!" Suho cursed. Taeyeon fell on the ground, her legs were weak after the announcement of becoming the monstrous Duizhang's girl. "Tae, hang out. Stand up." Jessica and Sunny tries to help her back on her feet. "Did I just hear right? This must be a hellish nightmare. I must be crazy." she mumbles.

 

------------------------------------

 

Kris makes his way toward his new girl, her friends all just stand aside when they see him coming. Taeyeon were looking down on her thigh, she were thinking. He squat down to be on the same eye level with, with his long finger, Kris lift up her chin so that he could see her face. She was absolutely beautiful, her face were all flushed up in red. He smirks, leaning down he kiss the tip of her nose, Taeyeon stiffened. "I excited to be with you from now one, Taeyeon shi. I'll have you to myself now." and again he kiss the tip of her nose then he grab one of her hand and gently kiss it. Taeyeon face turned into a bright red tomato. "See you soon, yeobo." he flick his finger gentle on her nose and then leave the rest.

 

The messed up Taeyeon just sits there on the floor, silently. Her friends went on her side, shaking her. "Taeng, yah Kim Taeyeon. Taeyeon!" she twitched and fidgeting her fingers and eyes, "Na...Duizhang's woman?" she laugh then pass out because of the shocked. "Taeng! Kim Taeyeon!" her friends shouts her name. Some of them began to fell pity for their class pres, and some help to carry her to the infirmary.

 

On the hallway, back to his own classroom, Kris couldn't stop smirking, he was happy to finally made her as his. "Duizhang, you have gone mad." Xiumin said, looking at the tall man. "He have gone crazy. The brain of his has stops functioning." Luhan whisper to Suho and Lay. "Sshhh, he could hear you." Suho put a finger on his mouth, "Sorry." Luhan apologize. "I hope you know what your are doing, Kris." Suho mutter slowly that only him could hear, he watch as his childhood friend smiles, grinning, smirking like crazy. The rude, ruthless, mean, obnoxious, aggresive, quick temper, vicious, stubborn, selfish and etc Duizhang is finally lost it.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

There isn't nothing much for me to say but hope you like it...

It will continue on soon :D

Kamsahamnida chingus kekeke

Subscribe and comment please....

Receiving comments from you made me happy ^^

I re-read it and apologize for the spelling or the mistake I wrote in here *bow*