Duizhang meets Head Prefect

Duizhang is in love

Taeyeon's POV:

 

Its free period so everyone was practically noisy and went out of class like always. I stand in one corner while plugging my ears with my earphone playing 'Noona Neomu Yeppeo (Replay) by SHINee' humming to the music and tapping my feet. I admire this song a lot, because its really beutiful and it feels like I'm the pretty noona in the music kekekeke. Okay stop, lets just continue on whatever I was doing. "Hey, lets skip school." I cracked one of my eye open to check the student that just say that. They pass by me slowly, and it seems that they didn't notice me standing.

 

"Yeah, school is boring plus its free period so we should jump off the school wall to leave." one of them suggested, I pull my earphones. "Hold up." they stop walking and glance back, they didn't see my face since I hold up one of my hand while another one is rummaging my pocket for a notepad and a pen. "Tell me your name and class before you could even skip school." after I lower down my hand, I can see that their facial expression changed when they notice me. Yes, thats right I am the head prefect of SM Academy and infact a strict one. For 3 years, I havebeen holding this title as the Head Prefect of SM Academy, it bores me to death actually for being the head for 3 years straight.

 

"Do you wish to tell me your name or should I just drag you to the pits of hell?" I threatend, they startles and bows to me apologizing, they obedientlt told me their names so I jotted it down in my notepad but like hell I'm gonna let them off that easily. Shoving back the notepad in my pockets I grab their hands and drag them to the teachers office, 'W-wait, didn't you only want our name? So why are you dragging us to the office." one of them try to struggle their way out from my grip but I gripped them even harder and widen my eyes to each both with a pissed off face, "You should know me better. No way that I'm gonna let you off that easily after I know your name and class..Pfft, please." I said in a sarcastic tone and continue on dragging the two boy.

 

"Thank you for your hard work, Taeyeon shi." the teacher thanked me for bringing the boys, I just bow and smile. "Its my job, sunsaengnim. I'll be on my way now." I excuse myself and straightly left the office but then I bumped into someone, it makes me fell to the ground. I rub my nose, because its hurt. ', who is it that don't know to look around.' I mutter under my breath. "Hey, kiddo next time watch where you're going." I snapped, kiddo? He did not just said that to me, I snarls and stand up. He was tall when I lift up my head to check who it was. Tall, have golden blonde hair, with a y face.

 

I gulped but continue to look at him, he have many piercing on his ears or more like two on each ears. His eyes were deadly and scary like his stare can make a hole on the wall, the jawline was fantastic and y and then there is his pink lips, it look so tasty. Hey! What the heck am I thinking here? I'm such an girl, you pabo. Snap out of it Kim Taeyeon he just called you kiddo, I hate that nickname. Its all because I'm small and petite but this petite girl is tough and strict. "You are just like a pedo noona, stop staring at me you creep." I snapped back to my senses, he even call me a pedo noona, like freaking he did not just call me that.  "Yah, take that back." I knitted my eyebrows together and put one hand on mu hip while I'm trying to hold my anger. "Sorry, what? Take what back?" I can feel veins are popping out of my head, is he stupid or is he just acting stupid.

 

"Take back your word on calling me kiddo and pedo noona. Or else..." "Or else what, midget?" Yes, you have cross the line for calling me midget, another nickname that I hate, the one that i hate the MOST. Before anything happen, I realize that this guy is the most scariset, vicious, extreme aggresive guy in school. He is Kris Wu a.k.a the Duizhang of SM Academy. He look at me with an annoying face, while his friends the EXO or whatever their name is just stand behind him and laugh at me. Scary? Erghhh, I'm not scared of him, infact I've been trying to catch him for skipping last 24/7, for smoking, drinking and more.

 

"Or else...this." I stomped on his feet with a massive force. He jumps and screams in pain. "Yah!! You...You're dead!" I mehrong-ed him, "Like I care,Mr Duizhang. Kill me if you want to." again I mehrong-ed him and left him in pain. Smirking, thats what you get for messing with me. Kris Wu you officially are on my list of to be capture by your's truly. I let you see the mights of me if you call me with all the names again.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Kris's POV:

 

This is ing bored. I mumble to myself while enjoying the blue sky, Yeah, I'm on top of the rooftop right now because its free period so there is no teacher in class and no class. Sighing, I took out one of the cigarette and light it using the lighter. Exhaling out the smokes from my mouth. The door to the roof opens, Tao and Lay came, they look around and spotted me so they quicken their pace. "Hyung, there you are. We've been looking for you everywhere." Lay said. I just look at the two with one eye and sat up from my lying position.

 

"Its not that hard to find me is it? The roof is always my favourite place to sleep, smokes and hangs out. Its free from the prefect and other students." I hate school for crying out loud but dad insist me on going, so I did just to make him happy but I never enter to any of the class before right after I've register myself. Okay thats not completely true, I do went on some of the class but not all since the subject was boring or maybe because the teacher was annoying.

 

By the way, the two guy who just came to look for me is Tao and Lay, they are one of my minions or better yet my friends in this school. Actually I have like 11 friends here, which we call ourself as EXO, known as the gang academy. We even divided ourself into 2 since there is 12 of us so we practically make it simple, dividing into 6+6=12. K & M, thats we name ourself after dividing, but we never been seperated even after the 2 group has been formed. We still hangs out as 12 and do things as 12. Except for class since some of us are younger then us and blah blah blah.

 

"Come on Duizhang, the bell gonna ring in few minutes. We should head for class." the black hair guy that look intimidating told me, pulling my sleeve. "Are serious? Going to class? If you're scare then go alone. I'm heading home." They widen their eyes, I love to teased them. I smirk and keep my cool, "Yah Kris, you're crazy." Lay call me by my name, seems like he forgets to be formal with me. "Lay, you know that I don't like to be call by name especially not from my friends." I cocked him an eyebrow he gulps and look down, "I'm sorry hyung, duizhang hyung." he apologize, I laugh and pats his back. "Thats better. Hyung and Duizhang is enough.

 

So we left the roof and went into the hallway, there we met few more of our friends. Chanyeol, Kai, Luhan, Sehun, Xiumin and Baekhyun. We use our signature handshake and then walk, as they join me. Lastly at the corner of the hallway, there standing my last 3 friends, Suho, D.O and Chen and again with the handshakes. It our group, Suho is practically is our appa and the guardian that look after us. Suho and me are really close since we both act like the father of the group well mostly Suho, I'm just like big brother who everyone follow. Then there is our umma, D.O because he really good in cooking and cleaning.

 

We walk through the hallway, all the students that is currently in the hallway move aside making path for us. Hah, this kids are scared of me. Well of course they should, my father could easily threatened somebody or make them go bankrupt in just few minutes if you mess with him or me. Kekekekeke, I laugh to myself and wasn't paying attention when suddenly I bumped into someone, I almost fell but Luhan manage to prevent me from falling. 'Who the !' i cursed under my breath, "Hyung. Are you okay?" Chanyeol ask, I just nod.

 

I look down and see a girl with blondish brown hair, he was busy rubbing her nose. "Hey, kiddo next time watch where you're going." I said with an irritating voice, because she could hurt me. No one mess with me, here. Once she stands and look up at me, my heart suddenly beats faster than normal. Ehh, what is this feeling. Why does my heart beats so fast for this cute, gorgeous girl infront of me. She look different than any other girl in my school. Her milky white skin, with those brown orbs eye of her and lastly her lips that look so mushy and soft that I feel like kissing her right now is just so perfect. I mentally slap myself, Kris what are you talking about. She's a nobody, only a girl that you just met by bumping to each other, so why did I think of something so dirty, like I want to kiss her. Arghh!! Stop, get a hold of yourself.

 

I see that she also stare at me, damn she is just to pretty but I have to end this. "You are just like a pedo noona, so stop staring at me you creep." I said in a sarcastic tone, I can see that she snapped. She eyebrow knitted to each other while she put her hand on her hip, "Yah, take that back." she spoke, OMG her voice is so alluring. Slaps, calm down Kris. "Sorry, what? Take what back?" I smirk."Take back your word on calling me kiddo and pedo noona. Or else..." "Or else what, midget?" again, I want to test her anger so I call her with lots of names. "Or else...this." the next thing I know her foot stomped on my feet, both feet. I jump and scream, holding my feet. That damn girl, "Yah!! You...You're dead!" I cursed her but she just mehrong-ed me. "Like I care,Mr Duizhang. Kill me if you want to." and she left.

 

"She did not just did that to you, hyung." Tao said, I cursed under my breath.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Author's POV:

 

"Find out about her for me. I need to know every details about her." Kris told his friends, they were confused with the Duizhang. "Why? She's not even worth finding." Kai crossed his arm, while Kris only glares at the young boy. "Just find out about her." "You're gonna make her life miserable is it." this time Chanyeol ask with slight smile, Kris only smirk. "Something like that." "Great, then we will."

 

"By tomorrow, give it to me." Kris then walks away follow by his friend after. 'Interesting girl. Never have I met a girl like her who stands up against me. I need her.' Kris smirks all the way, he couldn't wait to see her expression later when he said 'those words' to her.

 

Meanwhile on the other side of the bulding, Taeyeon met up with her groups of friend, SNSD the all time pretty girl in SM Academy. "Where have you been? We've been waiting for you like 30 minutes." Sunny whined, "Sorry, I caught myself up with something on my way here." Sooyoung went to her side and nudge her, "Hmm, what is it?" she poke the older girl playfully trying to get her talking. "I met up with the Duizhang after I sent the two boys that I caught at the back gates." they widen their eyes and went to her side, kneeling down. "The tall Duizhang Kris who is the son of a mafia?" "Yes, who else dummy. He's the only Duizhang in this school." Taeyeon smack Yoona's head slowly. "But I'm not scared, we stumble and he calls me by my most hated nicknames." "He did?" Taeyeon nods.

 

"Well, he can't mess up with the almighty Kim Taeyeon, our greatest head prefect." Jessica grab Taeyeon's hand and throws it in the air, the girl laugh and they just continue chatting before the bell rings.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Kamsahamnida *bows continuosly* :D

I'm happy to have your support kekekeke

Subscribe and leave comments ^^

*waves like a maniac with a huge grin on my face*