Nugu ?

Duizhang is in love

Author's POV:

 

4 months, and now its already at the end of the year. About 4 days, September will leave and here come October, the weather slowly turning cold, it almost winter. Taeyeon progressed has show slight changes, the small cuts is healed, her broken leg and arm also starting to healed. But the doctor won't removed it yet just in case some of the broken bones still not regenerated yet. Her neck, he said that its slightly better but the cuff need to be put on all day for safety. The head injury, there is no more bleeding, so its fine. The nurses removed the bandage as they examined it, nothing was seen, indicating that her head is okay.

 

Each day after the day Taeyeon died for a few minutes, she had made lots of movement except that her eye still did not gave any response or movement yet. She have moved her fingers many times, each day it increased. It was a sign of good news. Now all of them are just waiting for her to open her eyes and talk to them once more. Everyone have been missing her smile, her laughter, her voice and so much more. SNSD misses her lectures, her angelic powerful voice and her sometime dorkiness. While EXO, SHINee and f(x) misses her leadership, her strong attitude, her cuteness, her kindness and her sister like figure.

 

"Her condition is showing lots of improvement even though she still did not open her eyes, still its getting better. She have made some movement, which is good actually." the doctor explained, Mr Kim and Mrs Kim smile, thanking him for all the treatment they gave on their daughter. "My pleasure Mr Kim...Mrs Kim, she is my patient and the most important one too, so I will do anything to help her gets better. I'll take my leave now." he left. "I'm so happy to see her improving slowly, wish she would wake up soon." Mrs Kim stated, while her husband side hug his wife. Fei and Jia came to visit, they even sometime stay for few nights just like how Kris did.

 

For today, Kris couldn't be on her side since his father calls for him to help in a very urgent matter. Which he actually disagree, argue to not want to help he give up, still helping out. It is actually more to gathering debts from all other people that borrowed from his father. Went Kris is out doing his job, gathering up debts, he will turn into someone so vicious and aggresive. He won't show any mercy when he's doing his job, and never will. At times, their followers/minions were even scared of him rather than his father the leader of the mafia.

 

"Come on!! We need to leave, they're coming to get their money back!! Palli!!" few mens were rushing, grabbing all their belonging to leave the house before they arrived. When they open the front door, there they see Kris leaning on his car, holding up a nailed baseball bat. With his black suit, he just stare down on the floor, tapping his feet slowly. The mens were sweating, as they see him with his mens. The house were practically surrounded by the Wu's men. "Where do you think you're going, Mr Hong?" his toned of voice was sounded so saddistic. "Uh...I, We uhh need to...leave for some business outside Korea." he stuttered so much, he know Kris will surely can tell that he was lying. "So soon? But before I let you leave, you have something that belongs to my father. So hand it over...First." he sternly said, shots him a glare at the men.

 

"I...Lets run!!" and so they ran, trying to get pass Kris and his men, they aftered him. Kris who just watch as they ran from him smirk, pushing himself up. "Bad idea running away from me." he muttered under his breath. They were still running for their life until they couldn't see them anymore they stop, panting. "Huh, they're not that fast." laughing, as they walk passing by a bridge. When you could say their leader walk passed under the bridge, Kris leap down and kicked the guy out. "Arghh!" he shouts, making all his men to turn and when they have chances, Kris's men came in action, garbbing all of them. Kris sat on the leader's body, playing with him nailed baseball bat. "You see, I've planned to not use aggresiveness on you and just want to talk to you kindly but you made your choice and asking for aggresive way to negotiate. I'll give one last chance, give me the money and I'll let you live, walk freely from me now but if not...see this bat? It will land on you face, with the nails stuck on your skin. So what do you say? The easy way or the hard way?" he smirked, with very cold stare in his eye.

 

Without any other word, he signal his men for the briefcase on his hand. "The money, its in that bag. Take it and spare my life, young master Kris. I won't make trouble anymore." he begged, asking for mercy from him. Kris scoffed standing walking to the bag that his men holds. "Thank you for the money. You made a right choice. See you in 6 months time, Mr Hong. Until then, stay out of trouble and keep on collecting your money.You owed my father the hell of amount there. See ya." so Kris took off with his men and with the money in his hand. Onto his next target.

 

-----------------

 

The night ends quickly and the next day arrived. All of Taeyeon's sister sleep at the hospital, as they wanted to stay with her for one night. They don't usually stay together instead few of them did, not all 8 together in one room. Sometime only Sunny with Yoona, or Jessica with Sooyoung and Yuri or just Tiffany alone and moving on. "Its already morning? Ahh, look at the time...We're late." Yuri said, yawning and rubbing her face. Each one of them slowly woke up, "Lets just skip class today. Our priority is Taeyeon." Sunny stated, removing the strand of hair from her face. "Good idea..." Hyoyeon said. One by one stand and walk around the room, some of them when to get some breakfast while some, freshing up.

 

Skipping the time, its 3 pm and The Kims along with The Wu came. EXO were also there, following their Duizhang. "Thank you for taking care of Taeyeon girls. I really happy that she have such nice sisters on her side to support her everytime." Mrs Kim stated smiling. "Not a problem Mrs Kim. We are happy to help, Taengoo is like an older sister to us and sometime umma." they smile. Kris rubbed the cuts on his lip, that he earned las night. He went into a fight with one of the group that is in debt with father that refused to pay last night. It was really tough but he manage to overcome them and gets the money at the end, in a hard way of course. He almost kill the leader with his bat.

 

While everybody were busy in their conversation, and in their own world. Taeyeon were moving her fingers, her eyes were also moving but still they were stil shut. The monitor and the beeping sound were getting harder and harder. Her heartbeats were increasing, making the beeping sound to beep so fast still no one noticed. Kris were busy with his cuts, wincing scrunching his face. "Damn cut." he cursed.

 

slowly open to breathe in some air, huffing. And then a miracle happens, Taeyeon slowly opening her eyes, she flutter and closed her eyes back. As she cracks her eye open, she averts her vision to all direction in a slow way. Breathing hard, she look around, she saw lots of people gathering and noticed them. She know that they are her family, and friends. Only one specific group is really unknown to her, a group of 12 boys. Taeyeon search for her mother that currently in the heated conversation with Mrs Wu. She winced went a throb of pain felt on her neck and head. Taeyeon tries to lift up her hand, its like she tries to reach out for her mother. "U....Umma." she calls.

 

Changmin who laugh when Luhan and Chanyeol made some jokes turn to see his sister. He widen his eye when he saw her opening her eyes and was looking at their mother with her hand lifting, shaking. "Umma! Taeyeon..." he shouts that attracts all their attentions. They turn toward Taeyeon that is now wakes up. Her mother ran to her side, shouting her name as her tears escaped her eyes. "Taeyeon! My baby...You finally open your eyes." she cries, SNSD also cries when they see their leader open and wide awake. Kris pushed himself up when he see her, he wanted to ran to her side and give her one tight romantic embrace with lots of kissed on her lip but he cant, her brothers were there. Kris holds the urge and calmly walk toward her.

 

-----------------

 

"Its a miracle to see her waking up. She's truly very lucky to have such long life there. I'll run some test on her." the doctor left, Mr Kim thanked him so much. Taeyeon cries, as she could see her friends and family again. She was really happy about it. They rubbed her cheek, hugging her gently when they could see her like that. Their leader, sister, umma, daughter is finally awake from the 4 months coma.

 

"Umma, I'm thirsty..." she said in a very weak tone, Seohyun grab a glass of water with a straw on it for Taeyeon to drink. They carefully removed the mask from her face and Taeyeon gulp down the water throught ther straw. "Welcome back Taeyeon. You almost gave your mother a heart attack few months back." "Few months? How long was I out?" she winced, "4 month darling. That was quite a long time but the doctor said some people will be in coma for years or 1 year the shortest but you.. You're different and thats that. I'm happy that you finally awake." Taeyeon smile at her mother. She then turn to her father and brothers. "Appa, Yunho oppa..Changmin oppa." she still weak and in pained but she still talks alot. "Hey kiddo, appa is really happy to see your brown eyes again and to hear your voice." he kissed her forehead, his daughter's hair gemtly. Taeyeon smile.

 

"Yo Tae...You are really something. Both of us feels like dying when we heard you met with an accident months ago. But as a brother, we need to stay strong for you and umma. And now look, you're up and all smile up, despite being in pain yes?" Yunho stated, picnhing her milky cheek. "Yeah oppa... I'm in pain." "I was in the op room the day of your accident and it was hellish to see you in that state." Changmin stated, while Taeyeon look at him before flashing him a smile. "Still its fine right?." he chuckles and nods.

 

"Duizhang...palli wa go and say hi to her." D.O pushed Kris forward but he didn't move one bit, "Duizhang Kris, you haven't talk or see her smile in  months now. She's awake now so go...You missed her right, so what more do you want." Lay pushed together with Chen and Baekhyun's help. "I don't know what to say..." he scratch his head, he definitely happy to see her smiling, talking and laughing. He really do want to hold this woman in his arm right in that moment but he couldn't. "Kris, go..." Suho pushed him, he smile.

 

Kris walk forward with his heavy feet, as he aproached her, their eyes met. Kris hearts thumped when they look at each other. Everything about her was so perfect, all of it belongs to him. "Tae...Taeyeon, good to see you again." 'Pabo! So not romantic.' Taeyeon stares at him blankly. 'This voice, is the one I've heard back in my dream. I've never seen him before or did I..' "Wait, who are you?" Kris stops, his smile vanished when Taeyeon said that. "Pardon?" all of them were shocked, SNSD gasped. "I said..Who are you? Have we met? Do we know each other?" Kris could feel like his heart were stabbed by thousands of knife. 'Taeyeon..can't remember me?' he asked, he don't know what to say. "I'll call the doctor." Xiumin said.

 

---------------------

 

"Hmm, it seems that she have small amnesia. Which she forgot on a certain things or people only." "Amnesia? I'm perfectly fine. I could remember my family and friends just not this guy. But you do seems familiar though." her words were sharp that stabbed him harder. "Taengoo, he went into out school. Apparently were currently in the same class with him." Jessica explained, she could see Kris was in pained. If she was in his shoes right now, she would feel the same way to see their girlfriend or boyfriend forget about them. And she could tell that this is the original Taeyeon before she met Kris. Taeyeon is cold and saddistic before Kris came into her life.

 

"But why only him that she can't remember about?" Baekhyun asked, his Duizhang were gazing and perhaps he is thinking on lots of thing. "I don't even know you..." Baekhyun widen his eyes, shocked. "Ehh? Na too?" "Yes, infact I don;t know any of you. I mean by the 12 of you." she said it coldly. EXO was shocked to find out about her not remembering them too.

 

"It must be because she went alot of things that triggers her mind to erased all the memories with this boys. There must be something that made her like this. Perhaps pain, or sadness, happiness that she really cherished about but at the same time struggle to keep." stabbing him even harder. "Which mean....She doesn't know me?" Kris said weakly, looking at Taeyeon then to the doctor. "Yes. Only you. Her memories stops before she met you." Kris blinked, and nods. "Thanks. I'll....I'll have my leave first. But its good to see you again Taeyeon....shi." he left, followed by EXO

 

"Duizhang must be in pain and sorrow right now. I pity him." Yoona said, "Who won't be. Infact he must be heart broken. Taeyeon unnie lost her memories on him. Her memories stops right before she bump into him on that very first day they laid eyes on each other." Sooyoung explained. "We need to help her gain back her memories on him girls. Kris is really heart broken now. I know, I could it on his face but he's putting on a fake masked to hide his sadness and broken heart." Jessica said, trying to help Kris. "Yeah, lets." they all agree to help when the time was right.

 

"Weird guy..." Taeyeon exclaimed, shots some stern look. Even with her like that she is quite strong and tough about it. "I can't accept the fact...Taeyeon, her memories of me is vanished. I....I don't know what to say. I'm really sad." he balled up his fist, holding up his sadness. "You need to be strong Kris. You should help her regains back her memories of you." Suho said, trying to comfort his friend. "Yeah...Yeah, you're right. I can't live without Taeyeon. I need her...I just love her very much that I won't accept the fact. I will made her remember me again." they nods.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yeah, 2nd update ^^

I'm a bit free tonight so I give you guys two updates :DD

Enjoy and how was it ??

She truly lost her memories on Kris, only him and EXO

Breaking her lover's heart into pieces.... *cries for him*

But lets enjoy the moment...

It will be a big oppurtunity for GD to steal her away from him...

It will starts the love triangle xDDD

Comments ^^

 

XOXO