Duizhang 1st cry

Duizhang is in love

Author's POV:

 

*Beep...beep...beep...beep....beep* The monitor shows the beating heart of Taeyeon who is currently under surgery, without her parents consent the surgeon rushed her to the operation room since she is currently in a danger state, if they didn't do something on her in that moment she might die. The nurse already call Mr & Mrs Kim and few minutes later they arrived. Mrs Kim was really worried, her face was pale, she cries so much asking about Taeyeon's condition. The nurses tries to calm her down, saying that the doctor a surgery on her, Yunho and Changmin caught their mother before she fell to the ground.

 

Her legs was too weak, Mr Kim runs his hand through his hair sweating and pray about his daughter state. The nurse took them to the operation room, telling them to wait outside. Mrs Kim keeps on crying, burying her face into her hand.  When she received the call from the nurse, she almost faint upon hearing the news about Taeyeon caught into an accident and currently under an operation. As the doctor, Changmin was allowed to enter the OP room since he demanded it.

 

The operation is taking longer time than normal, which worried Mrs Kim and Mr Kim even more, while Yunho try to stay calm, trying to help his mother giving her hope, to the both of them. 7 hours later, the light on the OP sign ding and turned off and the surgeon in charge exited. They all rushed to his side, "Doctor...How....How is my daughter's condition?" Yunho holds his trembling mother, waiting for the doctor to answer. He sigh at first, "Her condition is okay but...." he really can't say it, "But what doc? Just tell us.." Yunho exclaimed, "But her head injury is pretty bad  and she lost lots of blood on her way here. Her neck, right leg and arm is broken, maybe its because she was hit from her right side, the impact was too strong. She might suffer a memory lost but I can't say how long will it be. Despite all that she is safe, just that she is in a state of coma. I don't know when will she wake up from her state right now but just pray for her."

 

Again Mrs Kim cries, which is calmed by her husband. Changmin exited later on, removing his mask. "Sorry hyung, but uri Taeyeon is really in a deep coma now. Watching her state just now really pained me, she is struggling for her life right now. The surgeon order them to put her on oxygen because she is suffering from the shortness of breath." Yunho hugged Changmin nodding. "At least she's fine...."

 

--------------------

 

The Kim went to suite room where Yunho requested, upon arriving there Mrs Kim leg suddenly became heavy. She is scared to even look at her daughter, but Changmin told her to relax so they entered. There the almost lifeless Taeyeon laid on the bed with the oxygen masked on her face to help her breathe, her neck is supported by the cuff, her right arm and leg is covered with the white cast, her face have few gauze covering the wound and the bandaged on her head. Taeyeon looked like she is sleeping, well she is since she's in a coma state. Her mother sat on the side of the bed her hair gently, as her tear escaped trailing down her cheek. She can't believed that her daughter is currently in the hospital, all covered in bandages, smelled like the hospital facility, the wound and more.

 

Yunho and Changmin stand on the other side, watching down on their little sister. Non of their family member have ever met into an accident before and Taeyeon is the first one to be in. Mr Kim is currently having a conversation with the doctor in charge and the surgeon about other things that his daughter might be in. "I think the news on Taeyeon met into an accident will aired soon, since she's an artist." Changmin stated, he placed his hand on her hand, squeezing her gently yet firm. You can see that he is worried about her, so does Yunho.

 

---------------------

 

The news about Taeyeon didn't aired yet, so SNSD and EXO still didn't know about her, but her sisters did called her phone many times. Its been 3 days now, SNSD is worried about her who is currently in the hospital lying so lifelessly with the help of the O2 mask. It is Wednesday, they waited for Taeyeon but the whole day they couldn't see her. Kris was also waiting for her since they did promised to meet with each other. "She didn't fulfill her promise. I'm disappointed." he said, tapping his feet as his eyes keep on staring at the empty desk that belong to Taeyeon.

 

"Maybe she have some urgent matters that made her forgot to tell you about?" Xiumin stated munching the bread he brought with him. Kris sigh, his eyes slowly averted to Jiyong who is also staring at her desk, quickly he let out his menacing aura. Jiyong realize the sudden changes and look at where Kris is sitting and he also gave out his menacing aura too. "Yah, Kris do you know what happen to Taeyeon? She didn't answer her phone at all in this past 3 days. Did you do something to her?" Jessica an eyebrow, with all the angered plus irritated expression plastered on. She do approved that they are dating but sometime she pissed off about it too.

 

"How should I know..Even I couldn't reach her so don't blame this on me." he growls, Jessica just rolled her eyes in annoyance. The sunsaengnim enters and they all went back to their place,before he could start an announcement were made. Kris was called to the infirmary, everyone look at him weirdly. He excused himself and leave to the infirmary room. There Fei and Jia, waited for him. "You call? Everyone is looking at me with weird looks you know. They might think that I make some hot things with you girls." Jia and Fei stay silent, their face shows no response or interest in whatever he just said.

 

"Kris Wu, uri lady...." "Hmm, Taeyeon? What about her? Why didn't she come to...." "She's in the hospital right now...3 days ago, she crashed into an accident and currently in a coma state..." Jia cuts him off, he stop. Kris felt like his heart stops beating, but thinked that they were faking it so he laugh, "You're joking..I don't like those kind of joke alright..." They both frowned, "We're not lying Kris Wu, she is truly there lying on the bed motionless. What more reason do you want?" Jia half shouted, angry with his ego.

 

He keeps on laughing but it slowly fainting away and later stops. Kris suddenly became shaky and fidgeting thinking about it. "I.....Taeyeon." "Go, go and meet with her." Fei pushed him so that he'll leave and he did, in the speed of light. He ran to his car and droved away, he forgot to ask them where is she admitted in but Fei later calls him and gave the address.

 

-------------------

 

The time he arrived at the hospital, Kris rushed into the ward asking the nurse about Taeyeon. They told him her room number and quickly he went to meet with her, before he enter he could hear sobbing caming from inside, Kris open the door slightly to peek in. All the Kim's family member is there, but his eyes landed on the unconscious Taeyeon who is currently supported with the oxygen mask. He widen his eye went he saw her, he went speechless and tremble. Kris lean to the wall, clenching his fist so hard. 'Taeyeon.....My Taeyeon, I can't....' he buried his face, thinking about her state. He was afraid, scared, worried, concerned and so much more. He felt afraid or scared thinking that Taeyeon might left him, he don't want that.

 

"Taeyeon, please....Wake up, don't go...Not yet, you're not allowed to leave me.." he mutter to himself, as he keeps on sighing non stop. Mr and Mrs Kim came out from the room, they see Kris sitting with his face looking down, they approached him. Mr Kim pat his shoulder which startle the blonde. "I say that you are Kris, son of the Wu?" he stood up bowing, "Why didn't you enter the room? Go, stay on her side. She wishes to see you..." the broken Mrs Wu gave him a very faint smile, they already approved on them so its fine to be there. "Thank you.." he nods, with his heavy leg he walk slowly to her.

 

Kris couldn't bare looking at her like that, her condition is just too bad and the result of it that she's in the state of coma, who knows how long will she be like that. Kris grab her hand and gently he squeeze them, he brought her hand to his face. With both hand, Kris her hand softly as he sit on the side, looking at Taeyeon unconscious face, he kissed her hand and place it on his cheek. He call her name gently, softly and very sweet. For the first time in his life, he cries. He couldn't hold back the tears that threaten to fell down, so he gave in and cry while he keep on holding her hand. "Baby, please wake up..."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*tear jerking section is on*

Her condition is absolutely bad...Until she is drived into coma T____T

Lets hope that she'll be alright ^^

It will continue on next chap, I might gonna make her like that in a quite a long period..

Perhaps 3-4 chap of her coma but the scenario takes place about few months :))

Comments guys ;33

 

XOXO

 

P.S: Is this chap bored to you? I think it is a bit, for me hehehe