Welcome Back Party

Duizhang is in love

Author's POV:

 

It is Tuesday evening, the weather is somewhat cloudy yet still have a sunlight showing. Its the day of SNSD's arrival from Japan and Gimpo Airport is really packed with fans waiting for their arrival.They put up banners, glowing stick, writing their names on the iPad, wearing their shirts that wrote SNSD or so and lots more. They will arrived soon enough, and SHINee and f(x) came to picked them up waiting in the car. "Actually, I really want to go out and wait for them at the arrival gate but I'm scared. Just look at those crowds, the whole Gimpo Airport is fulled with their fans." Taemin shivered, just by looking at the crowds. "It is SNSD heat wave, Taeminnie and your girlfriend is one of them." Key checked himself in the mirror, "Yeah, and so does yours Diva Key hyung.." Taemin rolled his eyes.

 

"Eewww, don't call him that. It sound so disgusting and gay." Luna want to puke when Taemin said that. "They should've arrived by now." Victoria glance at her watch, tapping it. "We gotta make sure that they come with us if not the plan won't work." Sulli said, "Sica unnie where is she.." Krystal huffed, waiting for her older sister. They waited for 10 minutes more until they heard a loud noises came from inside. They look at each, "I think they've here." Onew claimed.

 

Onew was right, SNSD arrived. They look really tired after that long ride, but still smile for their fans. "Unnie!! Saranghaeyo!!" lots of fans scream like that, some of SNSD member just ignore them because they were just too tired to even wave to them. The fans follow them until they reached the front entrance. That time SHINee and f(x) all take their chance and walk out of the van. "Ladies, your ride is here..." Jonghyun being a gentleman, he make a path for them to enter the vehicle, Jessica chuckles at her weird boyfriend, "Bwoyah..." Jonghyun grins and took her hand, "After you, Jessica shi..." she just smile and went inside.

 

There was 3 van for all of them to ride. On their way to their dorm, f(x) told them about their CEO would like to meet them tomorrow, well of course its a lie. They can just say that tomorrow they're throwing a welcome party for them, it will ruin the plan. "Arasso Amber, gomawo.."Taeyeon answer, patting her head. Amber is a f(x) member that is really close with Taeyeon, she hug her unnie and Taeyeon just let her, not having an energy to shoved her or so. They slept along the way. Once arrived, SHINee help them picked up their luggage. "Thanks guys...We'll see you guys tomorrow." the girls waves goodbye and closed the door. "Plan succeeded."

 

----------------------

 

Next morning around 0620, the girls were awaked by a really loud song playing in their dorm. Each of them cover their heads under the pillow, pulled up the blankets until it fully cover their body, but the song is just too damn loud. "Where the hell did this song COME FROM!!!" Taeyeon growls, she kick the blanket off her and storm her way to the living room trying to find the source of it. The song was 'Sherlock by SHINee', Taeyeon was facepalming herself as she try to find the source of this music. Its making her head pound so hard. "ARGHHHH!!!! STOP THIS FREAKING ANNOYING LOUD MUSIC OF SHINEE!!!!" Sooyoung screamed trying to overcome the music but it was too loud, overlapping her voice.

 

"YOU MUST BE ING KIDDING ME!!! AT THIS HOUR?!?!!" Jessica cursed under her breath and also storm out of her room, covering her ears. She see Taeyeon searching for something, she tap the older girl. "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR??" "WHAT?! I CAN"T HEAR YOU JESS...THIS SONG IS TOO LOUD!!!" Jessica gives up and help the older girl searched for whatever thing she is searching for. "I"M GETTING A HEADACHE HERE!!!" Hyoyeon ran into the living, holding her head. "YES I"M SO ING CURIOUS ON WHERE DID THIS SONG COME FROM!!!" Taeyeon shouts after SHINee sang the "I'm so curious yeah~~" Sooyoung, Yoona and Yuri were running around the living room, their heads is hurting them. Seohyun, was sitting down covered her ears up, she gritted her teeth. When the music ends, the girls sigh in relief, slumping themself into the couch or even let themself fall to the floor.

 

But wasn't long enough until another song play, which again make them scream in annoyance. It was 'Afterschool Bang!' Taeyeon twitched. The front door burst open, their manager stand while he cover his ear, suprised by the loud song. "Girls!! What is going on here?!?!" he shouts, "Can't hear you, manager oppa!!!!" Tiffany shouts. He wasn't alone actually, the whole SME artist was there since it was too loud. "What the heck??" Minho said. I can explain why all this rich guys stay in a dorm, since today is the welcome back party so they stay at the dorm provided by the company to make this party success.

 

It ends shortly, "Why is everyone is here?" Sunny ask, hitting her head a little because of the loud song. "Oh...uh...its because...the CEO did said he want to see us all today...so since the dorm is the nearer to SM building we sleep over..."Sungmin was stuttering, the girls an eyebrows, they were curious and suspicious about him. "O---kay~~~" "Palli girl! He wants to meet by 0730." their manager tapped his watch, "Why did he want to meet us so early?" Yuri yawns. "Holy molly macaroni!! Its already 0645!! We need to get ready now!!" Jthe girls scatter around, running into their room. "We'll wait here~" all of them enter their dorm. EXO was also there, Kris was biting his bottom lip so hard when he sees Taeyeon. He wished to run and hug her tight but he hold himself, calming the urge of hugging her.

 

-------------------

 

"Ready, let's go.."the girls wear quite a simple outfit but really feminime and elegant. Taeyeon saw Kris there with them, but she won't suddenly go running into his arm of course even though thats what she wants. She missed him for the past 2 months but have been strong to try and be patience. Upon arriving in SM building, EXO suddenly cover their eyes once they stepped out of the car. "Hey, what's the big idea here?" Sooyoung try to uncover her eyes but the hand of the owner was too strong.

 

"Just walk straight, we'll know what we're doing." Key whispered into her ears. EXO used their hand to cover SNSD's eyes, while SHINee and Super Junior lead them inside. Onew holds Taeyeon's hand with Suho covering her eyes. Kris only walk on his side, glancing at Taeyeon. They reached at a ballroom. "Hana..dul..SET." they uncovered their eyes and all shouts, "SUPRISE!!! WELCOME BACK GIRLS!!" they gasped, all the staff, their friends gather in the ballroom for their welcome party. They hold back their tears of joy, couldn't really believe on all this.

 

temf-hotel-seoul-grand-ballroom3.jpg

 

There was balloons, banners on saying "WELCOME BACK SNSD & CONGRATULATIONS." The tears were biting so hard, it makes them cry in happiness but Taeyeon didn't. She was touched and also holding her tears. "Girls...don't cry." the boys came running to their girlfriend, comforting them. "We want to show you how proud and happy we are toward you girls. You guys managed to succeed the tour, ending it with a perfect performance. Yeah we know that its really hard and really stressed up since its 2 months tour around the world, lastly being Japan of course and yeah you feel so tired, fell sick but you don't want to disappoint your fans and cancelled it but just go on with it, putting on the fake mask of 9 tough girls, but really you were hurt, ill, tired and all. So we here want to celebrate your returned and for the tour." Leeteuk ends his speech, which makes them cry even more.

 

All of them clapped for them, hugged them saying good job and so on. Taeyeon just stood there, not moving around but she got her hand covering her face, facing down to her shoes. Her hair hids her face, she was too touched and happy for all this thing they made just for them. Her tears starts to streamed down, sobbing quietly. Her sisters, were all still crying and hugging all of them, but they notice their leader standing there. The girls went to her side, hearing her cry they hug her. And again,they all clapped for them.

 

After about 30 minutes of touching part, they start the party. They start with a speech of congrats and thanks to and more. They ate, sing and play some simple game. Its time for the dance, Jonghyun, Sungmin, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Minho, Key, Taemin and Yonghwa ask their girl to dance with them. Yonghwa was invited for this event to be with his girl even though he is not a part of SM family. They dance into the sweet romantic song, Taeyeon sat there watching them dancing, until someone clears his throat. She glance up to see Kris, "Care to dance with me, lovely lady?" he posed like a prince asking for a girl to dance with him, she chuckles and accept his hand, "Of course." Kris smile and lead her to the dance floor, he starts to wrapped his arm around her slender waist and sway to the music.

 

------------------

 

"I can't imagine that you could dance like this. Like a gentleman dancing with a princess." she said, smiling at the tall giant. He smirks, "I went to dance class, Kim Taeyeon and even though I'm a mafia son, my mother still teached me dancing whenever I don't have dance class since I was a kid. And it is also because my mother taught me to be polite, gentleman, calm and cool around a woman, like you." he pointed, blushing a little. "But you've been with lots of other girls. Didn't you show this side of yours?" she ask, "No...I've never been into a serious relationship before, you're the first girl." his words make her blushed. "Jinjja?" she mutter, "Yup.." he can feel that she was blushing so he decided to even more.

 

"Come, lets get some privacy a little." he stopped dancing, grabbing Taeyeon's hand he leads them out from the ballroom. Other SNSD and their boyfriends also have stopped dancing to spend some time together after such a long time. *this version of SM Ent. allows them to date but make sure they didn't get caught by the paprazzis or fans.* Once they were alone, Kris pulled her into a tight embrace. "K-Kris?" she try to pushed him but he won;t allow her, so she hugs him back. They were letting out their love to each other, missing each other for 2 months. "Finally I can hug and kiss you again like before. I was holding the urge to go and fly to your tour, that is how much I'm missing you." he said, happy that his Taeyeon is back in his arm.

 

He can hold her anytime he want and kiss her many times. Before Taeyeon could say a word, Kris already capture her lips, tasting her sweet tasty lips that he have been missing for. She widen her eyes since she was taken off guard, but then her eyes soften and returned the kiss. Well she's missing his y lips so much, she wrapped her arm around his neck. They haven't be like this for quite a while now and this is a perfect time to poured out all the love.

 

They pulled away, smiling and hug even tighter. Duizhang Kris will show his kind, calm, childlike, sweet, romantic side of him only when he is with Taeyeon, just her alone and that goes to Taeyeon too. She will reveal her dorky, cute, ahjumma side just to Kris. He spin around with Taeyeon in his arm, "Kris stop..." she chuckles slapping him playfully. "I'm so happy happy happy happy that you're back >__<" he hug her again, lifting her. Taeyeon laugh at his cute side, "Uri scary Duizhang is so cute around me...It feels like, its not the real him. Are you a fake Kris?" she , he pouts cocking an eyebrow, "Yah, I'm not fake...This is me.." he flicked on her forehead. "Arasso...but I don't feel like its really you, kekekeke." she laugh, Kris pouts and stopped from laughing by kissing her.

 

"I'm gonna take you home..." he wiggles his eyebrow in a sly way, also smirking in a sly way. She smacked him, "Yah! No touching..." she pinched his cheeks, and they laugh before they kiss again for the third time for today. "Saranghae my Lady Duizhang.." "Nado saranghae my Duizhang.."

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

>____< soo??

was is good ^^

It is KrisTae lovely moments together...

They are pouring all the love to each other xDDDD

hope you enjoy it...

Comments, I really appreciated it and love reading your comments :DD

Please comment more, you gave me strenght to keep updating :P

 

XOXO guys *muax and hugs*