Date

Duizhang is in love

Author's POV:

 

"Taeyeon ah....wakey wakey." her mother enter her room, walking toward the sleeping figure on the bed. She stir in her sleep, flutter her eyes a little once she heard her name was called by her mother, but decide to close her eyes back since she was sleepy. SM Academy are closed for 1 week for holiday, so Taeyeon ended up sleeping repaying her day of early wake up and so on. "Kim Taeyeon, you better wake up now missy...This is not how a young lady should do, sleeping until afternoon." her mother put her hand on her hip, while Taeyeon groans. "I'll be up soon." she reply peeking under her blanket. "You better..." her mother left.

 

"Aisshh, can't she let me sleepy peacefully for once? 1 week holiday just start...." she sigh, groan, whined and later pushed herself up to shower. After the shower, she went downstair to grab some lunch before leaving the house to meet up with her sisters. "Umma, I'll be going out with Sica and others, maybe I'll be back around 9 or so." as she sat on the dining table, and start buttering her bread. Mrs Kim nods, "Arasso, do you need your brother to send you?" Taeyeon just shook her, "No need, I'll be driving. It's been a while since I last drived." taking a bite of her bread.

 

Kim+Tae+Yeon%252C+leader+of+Korean+girl+

 

"I'll see you later, umma." she pecked her mother and grab her keys and handbag. Yunho and Changmin just woke up, yawning. "Where are you going?" the sleepy Changmin ask her sister when Taeyeon walk past them, she glance, "Out and oppa please, your morning breath is too much...Brush your teeth first before even talking." she pinch her nose, making a disgusted face but of course its only a fake. Changmin flicked her forehead and exhale out his breath on Taeyeon, "Here have some more...I know you like it." Taeyeon shout trying to free herself, her brother kept on doing that even Yunho, "Yah!! Stop it, that's disgusting oppa!" she smack them, pouting. They laugh and let her go.

 

She went to the huge garage and unlock her car, enter and starts the engine. "I miss you, my precious Fairlady." her car, Nissan Fairlady is her precious mobile. She rarely drive it but when she need to travel alone Taeyeon will use her car. She has few more cars, which located at her own penthouse and here in their family's mansion. Taeyeon starts and drove out from the main gate to the street of Seoul. They promise to meet up at a cafe, the reason is unknown and where are they going, she'll get all the details later.

 

---------------------------------

 

Upon arriving, she parked her car at one of the empty carpark and locked it. When she walk out, the fans has already recognize the car and her, they squeals and call her name taking her picture, asking for autograph. The news of SNSD tour around the world is a huge news for Korea, they were happy for them and with their hardwork. She just smile and sign some autograph.

 

"Yes miss Taeyeon?" the attendance of the cafe ask, Taeyeon is their regular customer. "I'm meeting a group of friends here. Have they arrived?" he nods, "Yes, right this way." he leads her to their table and thanked him. She makes her way until they were visible to her eyes, she smile but then vanished when her sisters were not alone but all of their boyfriends were there too. "Ahh...hey." she greets, they all look at and smile. "TaeTae, you're here and looking good." Sunny led her to her sit, which is beside Kris actually. She was confused on why he was there, and since when did he communicate with them much.

 

"Whats the plan? And why are all the guys here? Won't the people outside think that its weird for us to meet with them like this?" she cocked an eyebrow, tucking her hair behind her ear. She shyly glance at Kris, their eyes meet, Kris smile at her and she smile back with a slight redness forming on her cheek. "Gwenchanayo, we're all from the same company so it won't be suspicious. They might think that we're having a meeting or so." Siwon explained, looking around.

 

Yonghwa stared at Kris and Taeyeon, he examined them head to toe. "You guys dress almost alike. Its funny." he exclaimed, Kris and Taeyeon blinks and look at each, examining themself, "No we're not. We're totally different, even the way we dress." she reply, "Alright alright...You're not." he gave up because he doesn't want to argue with Taeyeon. If he did, he will received lots of saddistic words from her, that is one of Taeyeon greatest weapon beside tears, kindness and her love.

 

9f0bb544jw1dvb63klva2j.jpg

 

"Alright, actually we thought of hanging out together, all 18 of us. We'll go ice skating, shopping, watch movies and more. Its our 1 week holiday so lets hang out." Yuri said, smiling to all of them, "Why can't we do it like on Thursday or so?" Yoona whined, she wasn't that happy went Yuri called her last night about this plan, she planned on staying home with her parents for today but she need to cancel it. If she disagree, Yuri might be disappointed.

 

"Why not a date?" Tiffany suddenly suggest, they eyed her. "Date? 9 pairs of date? Triple couple date?" Sunny, Sooyoung and Jessica asked each questioned all in one breath to Tiffany, "Yes, yes and yes..." she nods, flashing her eyesmile. "Sounds great but it would attract lots of attention though. It would be weird." Hyoyeon said, pursing her lips. Tiffany pouts, "We can but the guys need to walk together while girls together. Let's make it like we were just hanging ou together." Taeyeon explained trying to let them understand and to not attracting any attentions if they want to have a date. Well Taeyeon actually want to go on a date with Kris, ever since the night of SM Festival, where they became an official couple.

 

The two exchanged glances and smile, theirs eyes were practically shining. "Nice idea. It might work.." they nod, thinking about her idea. So they told the couples who will go together in one place and another. Taeyeon, Jessica and Yoona with Kris, Jonghyun and Taemin will be together. Sunny, Seohyun and Tiffany with Sungmin, Yonghwa and Siwon together while Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri with Key, Eunhyuk and Minho together.

 

-----------------------------

 

At the mall, Taeyeon, Jessica and Yoona they play the song I Got A Boy plus there is a huge poster or banner like hanging on the wall of the mall of SNSD. Jonghyun, Kris and Taemin just gaped their mouth wide open when they saw the poster, "That is one huge poster of them." Taemin pushed his jaw up but it fell back down, "Since they are the Nation's Girl Group, and loved by all the fans around the world." Jonghyun said as he look infront, Kris was speechless.

 

kf59ox13.jpg

SNSD+Girls+Generation+I+Got+A+Boy+Wallpa

 

Yoona and Jessica linked arm with Taeyeon, so she were in the middle while the 2 is both on her side. While the 3 boys walk behind them, and they were examining their girlfriend. *Noted, SHINee and SuJu already know about Kris & Taeyeon's relationship which they shipped them together, even though they were shocked to hear about them dating :)* "When I look again at the 3 of them, they look so skinny than before." Jonghyun exclaimed as he continue to stare at Jessica from the back. "Yeah, I agree with you hyung. My Yoonie look skinny. I'm worried about her." Taemin bit his lower lip, frowning slightly.

 

"Even Taeyeon noona, don't you think so Kris hyung?" Taemin asked the tall blonde, he look at him. "Uhh...In fact skinnier than ever." he said, Kris have never seen her this thin so he is currently worried about her condition, maybe its due to the live tour, maybe they haven't been eating well enough like normal. "Clothes!" the boys startle when the 3 girls shouts, they grinned widely and dragged them into the shop. "This is why I hate shopping with women, they take too long to choose something or they will stay in one shop for hours." Jonghyun shrugs, confessed of his hatred in shopping.

 

Jessica, Yoona, Taeyeon all try different kind of clothes there while the boys is their helper on picking up the best clothe. They sat infront of the fitting room, waiting. "How's this?" "This one?" "Do I look okay in this,Kris?" all 3 girls walk out of the fitting room in unison, asking their opinion. They only gave them weird expression, or it-doesn't-fit-you face and all, so they changed and show it to them again and again and again. They've tested around 15 pieced of different clothes and the last one is the pretteist and the suitable one. "This?" even the girls is bored when each time they gave the no even when its actually really pretty. Kris, Jonghyun and Taemin all gasped and gapes their mouth when they saw them. No words come out from their mouth since they look perfect, stunning, beautiful.

 

Kris stared at Taeyeon, examined her from head to toe, blinking. Taeyeon see his reaction and slowly blushed, tucking the strand of her hair behind her ear, looking all shy. It's a floral dress with a balck leather jacket as the cover, even though it look simple but it shows off her elegance and figure. Kris noticed at his stared so he clear his throat to stop the akwardness, "It looks good on you...uhh, I mean beautiful..NO! I mean gorgeous." he was stuttering so much, all his words was jumble up a little. "Th-thanks..then I'll buy it." she smile at him sweetly, which make him blushed but he quickly hids his face. "I'll pay for you..." he stood and walk fast to the counter, Taeyeon was going to reject him but he was too fast.

 

141.jpg

 

"Here you go miss Taeyeon..Have a good day." the sales girl bows as she handed her 2 bags of clothed, she look confused, "I think you mistaken, I only buy one not all this." she argue with the sales girl, "But, its already paid miss, you need to take it." "But..." before she could argue more, Kris took the bag and her hand, "I've bought half of the clothes you wore just now, its alright just take it." he smile, bows to the girl and left the shop with his hand intertwined with hers. The girl practically squeals when he gave her a smile.

 

Taeyeon tries to pulled her hand but couldn't. Taemin and Yoona is clinging arm each other, Jessica and Jonghyun was too waiting for the couples. "Why did you pay all that, it's too much. Let me pay you back..." he look at her and smile, "No need, think of it as my gift of our first date, Taeng. I've never done this before so I decided to do this with you." he flashed him his famous smirk, while he keeps on holding her hand in his grip, while the other hand holds the shopping bag. She blushed, looking down on her feet. Her face was red when he said that and it was her first time someone pay her things for her. 'This is how it feels like when you date. The boyfriend will pay all for us, but I feel bad for him. It looks like I'm taking an advantaged on him.' she closed her eyes, thinking about it. The 2 couples chuckles and giggles at their cuteness, "First date for the both of them." Yoona said, giggling.

 

-----------------------

 

Most of the fans, taking their pictures, worried they all walk in a group like earlier, but the guys holds the bag for them. "Movie time boys." lining up, they chats while waiting in the line, most of the people around them were starstruck and was suprised too see them there without their managers and all. They ask for autograph, pictures and more. They gladly gave them all that, making peace sign and even a group photo. They even ask them to dance the cobra dance a little from IGAB song.

 

In the cinema, they bought a couple seat which is really akward for both Taeyeon and Kris since its their first date, while the movie is playing, they watched intensely while stuffing their mouth with the popcorn, Kris wasn't eating the popcorn only Taeyeon did, she glance at him, she grab an amount of popcorn, "Open..." she order the tall guy, he raised his hand as a no, "Its alright I can eat it myself.." "Just open your mouth.." she said sternly and he obeys, open his mouth and she quickly shoved it into his mouth. She smile, giggling. Kris only smile, blushing at her caring side.

 

It was a really sweet moment of Kris and Taeyeon, they shared the popcorn together with Taeyeon keeps on feeding him, and when its finished she slowly clings her arm with Kris and rest her head on his shoulder. Kris glance at her, smiling as he rest his head on her head enjoying the movie, its quite a while since they be like this, its the perfect moment for them to be this clingy. Taeyeon always show her cute, adorable side to Kris nowadays but in school she still the strict head prefect who smackdown almost all the deliquents.

 

The day almost ends, but before that they went for dinner at a Chinese Restaurant away from the mall. Its fancy and really huge, famous around all the people of Korea. "You girls need to eat a lot, because we noticed that you girls are looking skinnier than before so eat up." the dishes come, with variety of food. "This is so much guys..." "Its alright, we can always pack and take it home." they starts to eat. The place they sit is a private space for artist so its won't attract any people much if they were lovey dovey there. Kris picked some of the food using the chopstick and offer it to Taeyeon, feeding her. She just open for it. It was really romantic for the 3 couples. The best so far, which they agree to do it more frequent if they could, but of course Kris and Taeyeon will want to go on their real date together without others around someday.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yo yo guys !!!

Sorry for not updating all day since I was busy with class :DD

but tonight I decided to update for you kekekeke

DATE !!!!! Yeay KRISTAE kekekeke xDDD

I will make GD appear in later chap ^^

Comments and love you guys so much..

will be updating more this weekend ;33

 

XOXO