SM Festival & SNSD (2)

Duizhang is in love

Author's POV:

 

Location: Starbucks Coffee

starbucks-korea.jpg

 

"EHHH!! PERFORMING IN SM ACADEMY ON FESTIVAL DAY?!? JINJJA!?" all eyes avert their attention toward some 9 girls sitting near the window on 2nd floor. Taeyeon shussh them, apologizing to other customers, "You're too loud. We might be discovered if this people finds out who we are." she whisper to her sisters. Ever since they enter the cafe, other people have already suspicious of them. They wore hats, sunglasses, with some of the girls have their hoodies on covering their heads.

 

snsd-sunglasses.jpg

 

They don't any attention for the moment and also apologize but still the people keeps on staring at them. "Yes, he said we need to do dance stage, solo and perform our songs. I keep on thinking on our solo performance, how should we do it and what kind of song?" Taeyeon shrugged drinking her hot latte. Her sisters were scratching their heads, trying to make their heads work thinking on the song. "Due date??" Hyoyeon ask, "By this week. The festival will be held next Monday remember, it will go on until 11 pm. So our performance will on night time, the closing ceremony. We have 1hour 30 minutes to perform all our songs but the extra 30 is for us to well changed clothes." Taeyeon explained to help her sisters a little.

 

"Maybe we should think on the dance stage first. That is easier than solo's." Yoona suggested, they agree. So they spent half of the day on their performance and another at their company practicing. They continue the next and another next day. On Wednesday, half of the school has done decorated, putting up the banners and more. LeeTeuk have pick the activities and it seems that Duizhang's idea is picked. He was happy like maniac when the posters on the activity list is out. "I can't believe that our school pres picked uri Duizhang's idea." Kai facepalmed when they read the list.

 

"He must have been grinning like an idiot in class." Sehun glance at Kris, "Not only that, he was noisy. He kept on talking about this ever since this morning, because he accidentally heard a bunch of girls gossiping about it." Luhan sigh, thinking back how noisy and loud he is back in class. That is the first time their Duizhang talk so much especially on something like this. Next class starts but the teacher informed that they will combined class for all seniors, sophomore, juniors and freshmen. "The following class will need to combined and stay for 4 hours period, 1&3, 2&4,5&7,6&8." After hearing the announcement, Kris become even happier at the thought that his class will combined with Taeyeon.

 

3, 4, 7 & 8 packed their things and moved into 1,2,4 & 6. "This gonna be packed." Sunny whisper to her friends, Kris class have arrived, "Alright, before they enter I want all of you to be in one group but exceptional to our prefects and SHINee, they will be in one team." Taeyeon sat on her place with both leg and hand crossed, trying to fight her sleepiness. Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny and Yuri moved to her desk, pulling their chairs and sit around her even SHINee Onew, Jonghyun and Key. The rest of the class went into theirs, and later the teacher told them to enter.

 

Kris was a bit dissappointed that he couldn't sit with her but one thing that bothers him that she was looking tired, she even sometime dozing off but wake up. Each girls did, strange. "Duizhang.." suddenly Lay pat him, he startle a bit and turn to face his friend, "What?" he questioned, "Don't you think that they look tired? I mean, they prectically dozing off just now. I've never see them slept in class before." Kris an eyebrow, "How do you even know whether they slept in class or not? You don't even talk to them before I mean none of us did, well until recently Taeyeon became my girl." Xiumin, Luhan and Suho just listened to the two arguing, "No he's right, Taeyeon shi have never dozed off in class she's a perfect student. The visual of SM Academy. So its kind of weird to see her dozing." Suho points his finger, Kris and Lay look. Taeyeon was bobbing her head, still crossing arm sleeping. Her head almost fall on Sunny's shoulder, the short blonde were also dozing off.

 

"Strange...So strange." Xiumin rub his chin. After the 4 hour class, everybody went back to their class. Kris, Suho, Xiumin, Lay and Luhan grab their things and leave, Kris was actually wanted to talk to her but he decide not to. Onew, Jonghyun and Key all tap their shoulder. "Taeng...Jess...Sunkyu..Fany...Hyo...Yul, wake up sunshine. Class is finished, time to go back." Onew shake Taeyeon's body, she flutter her eyes a little and stretched, yawning, rubbing her sleepy eyes. "Its finished?" she ask, Onew nods chuckling. "Yeah, wow that is the first I saw you girls sleeping especially you Taeng. You have never doze off before, what makes you suddenly do so?" he an eyebrow. "Something, Jinki something..." "Like I said, call me Onew...ONEW not JINKI, Taeng we're childhood friend now come on." she just nods and leave together with Onew, she bids them goodbye.

 

Jonghyun help his girlfriend up, that is Jessica. She is queen of dreamland, once she sleep it won't be easy to wakes her up. Jonghyun and Jessica have been dating for 5 years and their family approved of their relationship. Okay, so the truth is all SNSD have boyfriend except their leader who never turn to love someone since she rather stay y, free and single *SuJu song kekeke* so its easier for her to move around without worrying about her boyfriend. Sunny is dating Sungmin, a college student in SM University so they usually meet with each other since SM Academy and SM University located in the same gate. Key with Sooyoung, Tiffany and Siwon, Hyoyeon with her dance prince Eunhyuk, Yuri with Minho, Seohyun with Yonghwa the academy number one best football player and Yoona with Taemin. And now, Taeyeon is stuck with Kris the Duizhang but the perfect boyfriend material thats what every girl was gossiping about. Even though he is th scary Duizhang, but he's quite popular with the girls. Kris is really active in American Football and Basketball, heck! He is one of the best player...The ace of both team and his groupmates wasn't afraid of him, at first yes they are afraid when he joins but later they gets along so well.

 

------------------------------

 

As the prefect, Taeyeon's life wasn't so peaceful when she always received lots of reports about the surrounding of her school. She's dead tired and with the practice all building up she don't even feel like eating. Okay the days past and Monday arrived, SM Festival will be open shortly and all the family, friends, relative will come to have fun. "So our festival will is until 11 tonight, we need to prepare around 9 then at the backstage." Tiffany glance at her wrist watch, "Yeah and make sure that no one know about us performing." they nods, Sooyoung and Yoona went to their class, sophomore. Seohyun went to hers, junior and while the 6 eldest went to seniors.

 

"I can't believe that Kris put my name on the couple game thingy and I even paired up with him. This is so gonna be embarrassing." Taeyeon buried her face in her palm. "Just go with the flow, Taeng. I'll be in the game too since Jong begged me to join him." Jessica try to remember that night on their dinner date. "Same goes to my Sungminnie." she puffed her cheeks remembering Sungmin pleaded to join the couple game. "So I have my friend on my side, I think nothing will go wrong. I hope so." SM Festival starts around 9, the visitors have already surrounded the whole area. 1st class senior opened up a cafe with deserts. They conduct the cafe very well and all the customer gave them 10 marks for the good service, delicious desert and more.

 

Around 1 pm, all the contestant that joined 'The Perfect Couple' game need to gather up. Taeyeon, Jessica and Sunny excused themself. When they arrived there, Sungmin and Jonghyun pulled their girlfriends to start practicing some of the question. Taeyeon was left standing alone. she searched for Kris until he sees a tall blonde guy pacing back and forth, he is definitely nervous. Taeyeon pats his shoulder he jumps and calm himself when he sees Taeyeon, "You're feeling nervous huh? Well nado." she sat at the nearest couch, Kris follow her and sat beside her. "What if I mess up and go on rage." he ask, Taeyeon chuckles. "Its not like we'll be alone up there, all the couples will be on that stage with us so calm yourself." she grab his hand and hold it to make him relax. She realize what she was doing but she didn't care about it. Kris on the other hand was suprised to see her holding his hand.

 

"They divided into 4 categories right?" Kris nods, "The first will be the introduction of couples, they want us to came up with cute name. Any idea?" she look at the giant. Kris shook, "Let see.. Duizhang & Prefect, yucks. The giant and shorty, ughh I hate being call shorty. Duizhang & Lady SM, hmm too whatever. Ahjumma with Giant?" "Ahjumma with Giant? What is that, are you an old lady?" he shrugged, Taeyeon smack him. "Of course not silly, thats only my nicknames because I laugh like an ahjumma." she laugh, "Yeah you sure did, you even look like one when you laugh." again, she smack him. Kris winced in pain rubbing his head. "Ice cream Taeng & Dragon Kris?" "Thats crappy, why is all my name look so badass while yours are cute and old lady kind?" another smack landed on his head. "Do you want me to have brain injuries??" he glares, Taeyeon reply with a glare. "Served you right, now help me pick one."

 

"How can I if all the name you listed out is crappy, dull and stupid." she pouts, "Then you name one..." "Alright, what about KrisTae? Which is base by our name, Kris and Taeyeon combined it together, throw 'Yeon' out and left only Tae. KrisTae." he gave his one and only idea, Taeyeon smiles. "Thats great! KrisTae! Kris and Taeyeon! Okay now we sounded like a real couples now." she was excited but not Kris. He half smile at the thoughts of it, 'Real couple...' he gloomed. "2nd is a game, don't want kind though. 3rd is showing our best outfit, if we match we gets more points. Lastly is the quiz." she pointed out all the categories, Kris nods. The game starts.

 

------------------------

 

"This is your host speaking, I'm Seungho and welcome to the PERFECT COUPLE game, now lets welcome our couples for today. But before that, the winner for this couple will win a trip to Jeju Island!!" "EHH!! Really? Oh man, I should have enter." many people whisper about the main prize, they wished that they enter this game. "Okay, time to call out our couples. Here there are!!" everyone clapped their hand, wooing and cheering. There were around 10 pairs. "Now, the 1st part is starting. They have to introduce in a cute way and make a heart etc, or loved dovey with each other. So will be the best for today. Lets start!"

 

The first 3 couple introduce, in their way which makes everyone blushed and cheer for them, 4th is Sunny and Sungmin. "Hello we are The SungSun, bunny hunny Sunny and sunny bunny Sungmin!" they made aegyo, and make a heartshape from their hand, everyone was cheering them so loud. "They could win this." Taeyeon gulp, she was nervous. The next 2 couple introduec then the 7th is Jessica and Jonghyun, "Hi! I am Ice Princess Jessica and I'm Dino Jonghyun, rawwrr!! But we are also known as JongSica couple, Sica SicaChu~~~~ Ngoar ngoar Jjong! Love!" the best couple intro from Jess and Jonghyun, the crowds technically scream their name. After couple 8th introduce, its time for Kris and Taeyeon. Like , they were cursing themself for thinking its only a simple introduction, now they are in big trouble.

 

Each of them was actually biting their lips, nervously. All eye were waiting for them to introduce themself, most of the audience is their school mate, since they know they just became a couple like 2 months and they don't even hangs out much, but they hope that the two could do the best in the game. Kris break the silent, he hold her hand, intertwining them. "Da Jia Hao, I am Kris *in chinese like he did in real life xDD*. Umm, annyeonghaseyo Kim Taeyeon imnida! We are KrisSing and Taengoo couple also known as KrisTae the y yet cute couple!" Taeyeon suddenly make lots of introduction, Kris help her with giving them his most greatest, genuine smile to the crowds that actually stabbed their heart by his his oh so awesome smile. They never thought that their Duizhang have that kind of smile. "Aigoo aigoo Taengoo to the rescue! Uhh.."Kris was speechless, Taeyeon nudged him, "ying with KrisSing today! Sarangaheyo everyone!" Taeyeon make a twinkle hand under he chin and they both sling arm, making a big heart. The crowds cheer as they were cute actually went you watch them. 'That was lame... What the heck is ying with KrisSing anyway. Kris you lost it.' Lastly the 10th introduce.

 

"Okay now we will start with the game." Seungho explain the 1st one, which is passing a piece of paper by your mouth to your partner. The couple with the most paper win. "Ahh, paper kiss. Arasso.." Taeyeon clasped her hand, Kris just look at her weirdly, "You've play this game before?" "Back when I was 13 with Onew. Although I almost kiss him because he almost letting the paper go but thank god he manage to stop midway." Kris was slightly jealous as=t the thought of her with Onew, whoever he is. Time for the game is 1 minute but they have be quick, anyone who made a contact, need to stop immediately.

 

Each couples stand on a round table, on the table there is a small box to put the paper, on the right side of the couple is where the box with full of paper are in. Kris will be the one to pick the paper and pass it to Taeyeon, they can't use their hand while they passing. "Are all the couples ready?" "Yes!" "1 minute starts...NOW!" The crowds starts to be in a chaos, as they watched them pass the paper mouth to mouth. EXO, SNSD, SHINee, 4 minutes and all of the group was there. "Wah! Duizhang and Taeyeon shi is playing the paper kiss!! OMG, wish that they will kiss kekekeke." Chanyeol cracks. "Omo, Taeng and Kris is really fast and not even a singel paper drop from their mouth xDD" Tiffany squeals while she hold Siwon's hand. It was damn hilarious and thrilling moment for each couples, its already been 30 seconds and half of the couple have made contacts, that includes Jessica and Sunny. They watch as Taeyeon still going with Kris, and the other 4 couples. "Taeyeon and Kris is really good. They have such good teamwork." Jessica was impressed.

 

20 second before the game ends, Kris and Taeyeon still go on with one more pair. "Look at that everyone!! Our KrisTae couple is on the heat of the game.. They won't slow down or even stop to catch a breath...Ohh, couple no 2 fail to accomplished theirs. Lets count for the KrisTae shall we!! 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1....stop!!" Seungho shouts, Taeyeon and Kris stop, they were panting and glance at each other before they blushed. " Wow!! KrisTae is really good..now lets count on each of the couple piece of paper." Seungho count  from 1 till 10. "1st got 43, 2nd is 85, 3rd is 63, 4th is 41, 5th is  69, 6th is 71, 7th is 54, 8th is 79, 10th is 22 and 9th is 97!! The winner is KrisTae!! They have the most paper and almost finished up all 100 paper!! KrisTae is Daebak!!! Give them a round of applaus everybody!!" all of them woo the two, they chant KrisTae name. EXO and SNSD was clapping so hard for the two.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

Hi!! I'll continue the last 2 game in next chap :D

with the SNSD performance, plus I have some suprised by the end of next chap stay tune xDD

It will be the best part ever kekekekE

sorry for the spelling error :D

Comment and kamsahamnida

Oh sorry if this chap is a little bit boring than the previous chaps

but I was squealing so hard on the paper kiss part though...xDDD

I was imagining Kris and Taeyeon playing that game >___<

That would make me die watching them if its real kekekeke

I will update next chap after this ^^

 

XOXO